The Fallen Queen of Eden Ch. 18

Story Info
Whole Again.
4.3k words
4.83
3.2k
3

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ohzee44
Ohzee44
141 Followers

Lilith was indeed home. The demoness found herself standing on a crumbling balcony overlooking a grey vista of barren land. Her clothes were no longer those of the human world but the soft, gauzy fabrics of the underworld. All around was dry sand where nothing could possibly grow and dotting the landscape were occasional boulders to break things up. A powerful wind constantly blew through the realm tossing about all the lost souls that had been cast into the second circle of Hell. The air was filled with wails, but it was impossible to know if it was the wind or the cries of the damned unable to find peace and rest. These gales had little effect on Lilith. This level was devoted to those guilty of lust. The gusts that hurdled souls across the empty countryside represented the restlessness felt by humanity when they are led by their carnal desires.

Yes, she was home again and she recognized every rock and grain of sand that made up hell. The very balcony she was standing on with it's cracked and crumbling balusters and handrails marked the entrance to her own palace of sorts. Lili ran her hand along the hot stone of the terrace feeling her demon power surging through her. She was whole again and possessed all of her preternatural strength, stamina and speed. It had seemed like an eternity since she had possessed her power and it felt so good to have it again. Lilith looked down at her right hand and saw all the cuts, stitches and swelling were gone. At her silent bidding her hand morphed into the massive paw of a panther and a dark smile spread across her face. She looked at her left and saw that the ring that had once been corroded and covered in a bluish patina was now a bright shining copper. Her sigil was clear and the gems that covered the ring once more sparkled with a brilliant and unholy light. Yes, the immortal demoness was back.

She spread her arms and instantly took flight as a great horned owl soaring above the wind strewn desolate landscape. Everywhere she looked was emptiness, shadows and darkness broken only by the occasional vein of glowing red molten rock. The hot air felt wonderful moving through her feathers as she swooped and soared through the air. Peering down on the land from above, she thought she saw a dark figure moving towards her portico.

Descending once more on to the ruins of the stone terrace, she resumed her human form and looked around, but there was no one there. The only thing she found were the shadows made by the stones. Perhaps it had only been her imagination. She looked at the tall, heavy dark wood doors that bore her sigil and started to reach for the handle only to stop as a large shadow separated itself from the darkness that surrounded the entrance.

The figure was tall, dressed in all black with boots made from the skins of hell hounds that extended all the way up to his thighs. He also wore a floor length black leather military style coat with tarnished silver buttons that decorated the sleeves and the breast of the garment. The hooded face of the shadow was eerie in the half-light, yet Lilith remained unafraid. She knew this tall imposing figure and could never be afraid of him.

Boldly she reached up and pushed back the hood and looked upon the gentle, ethereal face of the archangel Samael, or Lucifer. Just as when she first met him, his countenance was deceptively gentle with pale skin that gave off a soft glow that reminded all who saw him that he was indeed the Lightbringer. His melancholy blue eyes burned with cold fire as he gazed down at her. The devil was well known for his cruelty and merciless torture, but despite that and his intolerable jealousy, Lili and he were still close friends, allies and lovers.

"Come to welcome me home, 'Old Scratch'?" the demoness purred, genuinely glad to see him. His arms remained folded as he looked down on her coldly. "I've missed you."

"Have you, Aḻakāṉa?" he asked. Lilith knew that pet name and if he was using it then he couldn't be too angry with her. Taken from the old forgotten language of Eden, it meant 'beautiful' and she was the only one that he had ever bestowed such a moniker on. "It seems to me you found another to pass the lonely hours with. A human no less."

"So what of it? I have had countless lovers before this and I have no intention of slowing down. I am just as desirable now as I ever was. Don't pretend you are any different. How many have you taken to your bed, including my own daughter Agrat bat Mahlat?" she responded, looking into the pale blue heat of his eyes. "Besides, do you really think I could forget you or my children?"

"No, but I am concerned that you may have forgotten who you are." His voice was cool and she knew that his sharp eyes were taking in her every movement and expression, just looking for signs of betrayal.

"As if I could ever forget that," she sniffed.

"Good," he smiled.

Lucifer pulled her to him, bowing his head and kissing her bare shoulder. His hands threaded themselves through her arms feeling the silky black iridescent fabric that was gathered and fastened over her breasts. His fingers moved down her back and over the gentle curve of her rear end taking in the feel of her body. His hands brushed against Lilith's chain belt of charms that hung over her long wrapped skirt and stopped. He knew every object that hung from it, but now there was something different. His sharp eyes looked down and he saw the key chain hanging from her belt. The small scrap of wood cut into the shape of Missouri with its little heart and the word 'home' over Springfield.

The devil tore it from her belt and held it up before the demoness, the key swaying in the hot wind. His smile was gone and his cold blue eyes watched her, waiting to scrutinize her every expression as well as her words to get the truth. After God, there was no better lie detector in all existence than the great accuser, himself. Lilith was hardly concerned about it. One thing she would never do was fear Lucifer. She reached up to take the key chain from him, but he swiftly pulled it away.

"He was a means to an end," she explained, already knowing what was on the Lord of Hell's mind. Her response wasn't exactly a lie either. Eli had been a useful tool for protection until she was sent back to Hell and got her power back. Anything else he might be to her, was private and the last person she was going to discuss it with was the devil.

"I think you've spent too much time away from home and it's beginning to confuse your thinking."

"I am not confused."

"I would hope not," he answered. This time when the devil pulled her to him, he captured her mouth with his. His lips were warm and soft against hers. He backed her against the heavy wooden doors to her realm, leaving no question as to what was on his mind. Lilith finally managed to break free and catch her breath, but Lucifer was undeterred. "Now that you are back, we should spend some time alone, catching up." He brushed the hair from her shoulder and proceeded to brush his lips against her neck. Lili purred at his advances, but quickly removed herself from his embrace and went to the other side of the balcony.

"I'm afraid I can't stay. There is some unfinished business that I have to take care of." Her face twisted as she thought of the Preacher-man and all he had done to her and Elijah. She had sworn before God that she would have his soul and now that she was whole again, she wanted to make him suffer.

"You actually want to go back?" A dark shadow fell across Lucifer's handsome visage as his frustration took over. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He went to the railing where Lili stood and rested his powerful hands on the hot stone as he leaned forward in contemplation. "Stay Aḻakāṉa. The human world doesn't want you. Here you are a queen . . . a Goddess. If it's an insignificant human that you want to avenge yourself upon then they will die soon enough and you will have them."

"Oh no. His soul belongs to me and I will not be satisfied until my brand is seared into his flesh." Her own eyes were ablaze with her hatred of Levi Sethos and she was determined not to be denied this compensation for all he had done. "Once I have him then my darling offspring will have a new toy to play with." A dark smile spread across her lips and the devil knew exactly what she was planning. "Have my children, the Lilim, make ready. Mother is sending a soul their way very soon."

"Are you sure it is your hunger for revenge that is fueling your desire to return to the Earthly plane and not your precious welder?" The devil's cold blue eyes looked down at the cheap keychain he had snatched from Lilith's belt. "I ask, because that particular human will push you aside and condemn you for the demon you are, once he fully understands the truth about you."

"Really?" she responded, skeptically.

"Yes," Lucifer answered sharply. "I know his bloodline and, although it may have been watered down by generations of that trash known as humanity, he still bears celestial blood. As you know, all of the angelic hosts, except for myself, shun that unclean, profane and undesirable swill known as demons." The demoness managed to keep an expression of indifference on her face, but this was a revelation she hadn't expected. It did answer some of the questions she had had about Eli but it also created more.

Lilith also knew what the devil was trying to do. He was attempting to drive a wedge between her and Eli and it was working. While she remained emotionless before the dark lord, all her previous doubts were beginning to creep in. She had told Elijah she was not worthy of him, and the devil was just reminding her of why. Even if he was correct in his assertions she wouldn't give Lucifer the satisfaction of seeing her hurt or knowing he was right. It was best to swallow the emotion and never let him know that there was any feeling in her, whether for Eli or anything else.

"Then I guess it's a good thing that my interest is in the Preacher-man's soul rather than anything else." Lili turned and smiled wickedly at the devil. Just the thought of finally hurting that pompous, self-righteous hypocrite thrilled her.

"Levi Sethos would look good in your 'collection'." He held up the cheap keyring then dropped it on the ground at her feet. "Don't tarry too long." With that, the Lord of Hell vanished from the balcony, leaving her alone. Lilith picked up the key chain and reattached it to her belt.

Opening the great doors into her realm, Lilith was greeted with what appeared to be a stone well barely visible in the darkness. With a wave of her hand the space became illuminated by crystals hanging from the stone ceiling revealing that this was not a well at all. Looking down the shaft, the demoness was satisfied that everything was as she had left it. There was no water at the bottom but rather a mosaic floor bearing her sigil. Carved into the mossy walls of the chasm were arched windows peering out of the shadows. Within the apertures was a staircase that spiraled downward to the floor below.

Now that the well room was lit, Lilith turned and entered the staircase following it down to the bottom and emerging to find five different tunnels waiting for her. Anyone not familiar with her world would easily get lost and find themselves in one of five places. The first was the Lilim's torture chambers and the second was an oubliette filled nothing but the bones and decay of past victims. There was no escaping from either of these places if you were unlucky enough to end up there. No one would hear you scream for help or cry out in pain. These souls were simply forgotten about. The third place was Lilith's harem. Here languished men and even a few women that she had seared her brand into, eternally hungry for their queen and cursed to never see her or touch her. They wailed and cried, their bodies were wizened and corpse-like, but there would never be any relief.

The fourth tunnel led to her personal suite of rooms that included a throne room, private chamber and even a garden where she cultivated her dark, mysterious and sometimes deadly plants. This tunnel as well as the fifth were the least noticeable of the directions you could go and Lilith liked it that way. Very few even knew they existed including the vast majority of her children. Lucifer was the only one of the seven princes of Hell that knew of them and had often come there.

Standing at the bottom of the stone stairs Lili chose the fifth tunnel and the one furthest away from the shaft. It led to a room that held nothing but a shelf stacked with numerous sealed scrolls and several steps that lead up to a large wall of solid black obsidian that had been ground and polished to a smooth perfect mirrored surface. Carved into the rock surrounding it was the Tree of Life on the left and the Tree of Knowledge on the right. Within their gnarled branches were candles which flared to life as she entered the chamber. Lili approached the obsidian wall and called out the name of the soul she sought instantly bringing the massive stone to life. The black shining surface of the rock swirled like a cauldron full of light and fire then the image of the Preacher-man's church came into view.

Stretching out her hand and touching the obsidian surface the demoness instantly passed through the veil back into the human world again. Looking around she was gratified to find herself standing in the parking lot of the Preacher-man's church. No one was around and all the windows were dark except for the lobby. The area was empty except for a familiar Porsche Panamera, its black paint shining under the tall lights illuminating the parking lot. She went over and peered through the tinted windows but the car was empty. The demoness assumed that Levi either drove himself or his chauffeur was inside somewhere awaiting his bosses orders. Lili smiled to herself. Yes, the unwary fly was dangerously close to the spider's web.

Walking towards the front door, she was about to grip the hand when a portly security guard approached the entrance. The demoness locked eyes with him and smiled before mouthing the words 'open the door'. The guard did as she asked, unable to tear his gaze from her. As soon as it was open Lilith started to push past him, but to her surprise he stopped her. She smiled up at him and ran her left hand up his arm making sure that the bright glistening stones of her ring flashed into his eyes drawing him into her power.

"You . . . you can't be here. Pastor Sethos . . . he . . . he doesn't like to be disturbed."

"You are a strong one, aren't you, Jethro." she cooed, reading his nametag. Seriously? She thought to herself, forcing herself not to roll her eyes as much as she wanted to. That's his actual name? Poor fellow. "Tell me," she continued, moving her hands down his chest. "Isn't there any way I could persuade you to make an exception for me?"

"Let me kiss you," he suggested. Lilith smiled and taking the large rotund security guard by the tie, lowered his lips to hers. This was probably the most excitement the man had experienced in years and what did it really cost her? When her mouth finally left his, he smiled "Let me turn off the cameras for you. I don't want you to get caught."

Lilith laughed, the big oaf didn't have such a strong will after-all, in fact he was making things much easier for her. She laughed again as he went over to the security office and placed the parking lot surveillance so that it was on a continuous loop, then simply shut off all the cameras inside the building. He even went so far as to erase the few images of her that existed in the footage. Lilith kissed his forehead then instructed him to stay at his desk and sleep. Obediently, he leaned back in his chair then propped his feet up on the desk before closing his eyes. Satisfied, the demoness walked straight toward the sanctuary.

Levi Sethos was oblivious to the dark noose slowly tightening around him. His mind was more focused on the inevitable nightmare that would come when all the social media outlets lit up with pictures of him kissing Lilith in a nightclub. He already had a story ready to go to explain it. He would simply state that he had been trying to help this troubled girl and against his better judgment he went in to try and convince her to leave only to be tricked by her. If and when her body was discovered he would let Adam Benoni take the fall as an overzealous follower taking matters into his own hands. It would be perfect.

While he waited he was busy going over his notes and practicing his sermon for Sunday. He glanced at his watch and it was two in the morning, there was still no call or text from Adam letting him know that the job had been done and Lilith was disposed of. He was beginning to wonder if he had been caught and whether he would talk. Fortunately the word of a drug user carried no weight so there was nothing to worry about there. Not wanting to think about it he stood at his pulpit practicing his message with just as much passion and performance as he would with a real audience there. In the midst of a particularly emotional part he heard clapping coming from the other end of the auditorium. At first he could see nothing but the darkness, then a figure stepped from the shadows.

"Bravo," Lilith applauded.

"No one is allowed in here," The Preacher-man responded, without looking up. "If you want tickets then you will have to order them online. If you seek an audience with me, then you need to contact the business office and one of my parishioners will be in touch with you."

"I thought for sure you would want to see me."

Instantly he recognized that sultry voice and soft hint of an accent. Lilith . . . his Lilith! She was not dead, but here. She had finally come to him of her own free will. He immediately stepped out from behind his pulpit and began to search the darkness, but could see nothing. After a moment his eyes adjusted to the shadows in the auditorium and he could make out her form.

"You're finally here," he whispered joyously to himself. Despite the distance, Lilith's sharp demonic ears heard every word.

"Yes I am, but I'm not interested in hearing your sermon padre, nor do I want to talk to one of your third-rate wannabes. I came here because I have been thinking about you and your offer."

"I will give you all you want and more," he uttered softly.

"Yes," she said. "Although you may find the price quite high and not to your liking." Lili emerged from the shadows and began strolling down the aisle towards the stage area where the Preacher-man was standing. Levi had never seen her look like this. Her layered boho skirt with its iridescent shades of black, grey and light blue shimmered in the dim light of the sanctuary. He thrilled at the sight of her bare abdomen and stomach and the way her thick dark hair spilled over her smooth shoulders. The deep jade of her eyes seemed to have a strange glow about them that he had never seen before.

As she walked she reached up and adjusted the soft gathered band of fabric that was wrapped around her breasts causing the gem stones that were inlaid in her signet ring to sparkle brightly and catch his eyes. Suddenly all the desire he had felt for this woman multiplied a hundredfold. Everything within him, body and soul, was screaming with desire for this woman. It was stronger than he had ever felt before and there was nothing he wouldn't do to please her. Even the scent of her perfume played with his mind and made it hard to think.

"I'm glad that Adam failed," he managed to say.

"Oh, he didn't fail," she answered, stepping up the carpeted steps towards the podium. "You just didn't understand that I couldn't be killed."

"W-what?" he stammered as he watched her unfasten her top and allowed the silken iridescent fabric to fall to the ground. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts allowing him to touch and feel her as he never had before. He moaned in pleasure.

Ohzee44
Ohzee44
141 Followers
12