The Fallen Queen of Eden Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you still want me?" Lilith asked, kissing his lips.

"Y-yes." Levi was shaking as she unbuttoned his shirt. How long had he dreamed of this and now it was happening. He eagerly followed as she guided him to the floor and straddled his hips. His hands took hold of her waist enjoying the feel of her weight on him. His arousal pressed against his zipper begging to be released and experience the pleasure he had been dreaming of. "I've never met anyone like you before. Everyone wants something from me, money, attention, and guidance. Sometimes they just want publicity. You ask for nothing."

"Ah, but you're wrong padre."

"What do you want and I'll give it to you! Take my money, my name, my heart . . . anything. I love you."

"I want your soul," Scales suddenly appeared on her face and her eyes became solid black. She flicked a long snake-like tongue at him causing him to cry out in horror.

"Oh God!"

"God is never in Missouri this time of year, but I am." Her face became human again as her long lithe fingers caressed his upper body before resting just above his heart. He had no idea what she was doing, he only knew that he was helpless and terrified. "Now, it's been a long time since I've done this so I might be a bit rusty," she winked. Lilith felt the rhythm for a few moments then turned her left hand placing the top of her signet ring in the dead center of his heart. She pressed it into his flesh, wringing a cry of pain from him as the symbol of Lilith seared itself into his skin. "You still don't understand who I am do you?" she waited but Levi didn't answer.

"Regina Lamia est in damnatis, I am Lilith, Queen of the Damned and I asked God to let me sift you as wheat."

"H-how can you be in this church . . ." he asked feebly, trying to convince himself that what he had seen and what she had said weren't true.

"Ah well, you see when you built this place you managed to put in everything. There's a coffee shop, a souvenir kiosk, I'm willing to bet there is a hair salon and a place to get your tires rotated. Yes you forgot nothing, except God. All of it is for your glory, not His. It was never given over to the Holy Spirit or the Lamb, just as you have never asked God to enter your heart nor have you given your life over to him." At this the Preacher-man closed his eyes and could only whimper in fear and pain. Lilith gently wiped a stray tear from his face. "You can feel it already, can't you? All of the control you have over yourself and your soul is ebbing away, isn't it? I promise, the final step won't hurt too much."

So saying she raised her right hand and her fingernails became sharp and claw-like. With one talon she carefully began to carve her name across his forehead, his own blood marking each letter. For this particular ceremony she used the proper spelling of Lilit just as she had once been known during her days in Eden. Suddenly a strange glowing white vapor began to radiate from Levi's eyes, mouth, ears and nose. It slowly flowed through the air before it poured into Lilith through her same corresponding outlets. Closing her eyes, Lili took several deep breaths before she started to fall backwards, catching herself before she collapsed. Momentarily weakened, she managed to climb off of him and slowly crawl her way to the pulpit where she pulled herself up and slipped her top back on. Lilith turned and looked at the Preacher-man just in time to see her bloody name vanish from his forehead and his eyes look at her.

"Now, here's what you're going to do . . ."

12