All Comments on 'The False House Ch. 05'

by JT_Thatch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting :-)

Overall, it has been an interesting journey- this story. ... Cannot wait to see how it concludes!!!!!!!!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

You know you are a really talented writer. I know this is an erotic site and we are supposed to read porn but look how refreshing and perfect this story is...it is actually a story and the sex part there between Roman and Jesse is so hot it's...yeah, hot and awesome. Really wonderful story.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
Jesse and Roman Finally

Jesse and Roman are finally together!!! I can't wait to see where else you take this story. I romance and struggles they have gone through seem as though they are real. It takes a good writer to bring that take out in a story. So please keep writing and Making your stories enjoyable to read. Overall this has been a 5 star story. Can't wait til the next installment comes out. You have made me a fan of yours.

aclassylady

shirohshirohalmost 9 years ago
I just love the way you write

Well, is good that finally they are together!

I suppose that some troubles are in their way, relapse maybe or, well whatever -You are the writer. And I really love to read your work. I don't care to wait for your new chapters, please take all the time you and the story need. I write as well and I know that the worst is feeling pressure, the thing of the writer's block, the white page's panick and all this kind of things.

You got a style, a very good one, you created some characters very credible, I feel them so alive, so human... you just need to let the story breathes with the life you already had gave to it.

all my respect and esteem to you

Shiroh (from Chile)

RubyRed01RubyRed01almost 9 years ago
Beautiful

You are a great writer. Keep up the incredible work.

I try not to suggest where a story should go but I really hope for a happily ever after for Roman and Jesse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's SO GOOD. If this doesn't have a happy ending I will actually sob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

WHERE IS CHAPTER SIX????!!!! I am devastated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice way to finish things

i liked how you didn't make it easy for the both of them, challenges are still ahead for these two, but they got the basis and motivation to keep going strong, sober and in love. ready to read again when youre ready

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sigh...

Another great chapter! Well written, insightful and astounding character depth. We are all pulling for these two. I am not a writer so I can only wonder at the angst of writers block. Know we are here waiting for you. Your characters will speak when ready. Trust yourself. You really are that good.

Gorilla_LibrarianGorilla_Librarianover 8 years ago
Roman's thoughts, emotions and motivations are so very real

You bring some truly amazing clarity to the inner workings of Roman's mind: his emotions and just how intense they can be, while at the same time as changeable as the weather. His self-talk -- sometimes bantering, sometimes self-deprecating. His very realistic tendency to hold two conflicting thoughts at the same time. Roman comes across as very, very real, and that's a sign of some mighty fine writing. I'm looking forward to additional chapters of this story (and not very patiently, I might add), but also to new characters and new stories from this author. (5 stars, fave story, fave author)

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Are you still checking this? I discovered this story tonight and I love it. Amazing, real characters, and so well written. I also had a pill addiction so I can relate. K-pin is not good to do cold turkey and tapering off needs to be done with a doctor’s help. You know that but for anyone else reading this. I really love this story. Dare I say it’s way too good for what’s usually here so I hope you’re writing professionally by now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous