The Family BBC Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well Loretta may want some."

"That's your concern."

Jason snorted. "I'll bring her to The Stadium. You better be there first or I take another tenner. Clock starts when you got a key in your hand." He ambled down the street.

"Out of the car, Lily." Leland shouted. "Nobody gonna fuck with that Swede box. Jason's good a keeping riff-raff off of his street."

My tormentor had saved me but for what? The word 'lesson' was my only clue. Was he hiring a hooker to teach me something? I got out of the car and checked the doors were locked. I pulled my top and bra back in place.

He fumed, "Got no time for your shy streak." He marched up to me and took my arm. "You look like the stupidest whore ever." I stumbled alongside him to the intersection and down the cross street.

The Stadium was a five story hotel about two rooms wide, stuck between other hotels just like it. Two very scary black dudes stood on the sidewalk watching both ways down the street. Leland walked me in a hurry, ignoring them. He stopped in front of the steps leading into the hotel.

"Yo, Nigga." One of the thugs called to Leland. "You don't squat here with a bitch we don't know."

"Jason's bringing Loretta."

The thug's lip curled at the sound of her name. "Tell you what. You give me the white bitch while you play with that old bag."

"I would, but I didn't pay Jason enough."

"I got a nickle." The other thug snorted. "Any more for that beat up twat is wasted money."

"I tol' you, Leland, the married, white cunt's got potential." Jason strode up. Next to him walked a short black woman. Her tits and ass were nearly as wide as she was tall. A plastic, purple halter showed her cleavage and under-boobs. She had a matching purple thong, but it was made of polyester satin. She wore white sandals with heels that put he on the tips of her toes.

Her trashy garb only worked against her attractiveness. She looked older than Leland. I was pretty sure it was from miles rather than age. Her belly and thighs had a lot of nasty scars. Her face was crooked, and her nose had definitely been broken long ago. She had pluck, despite her worn looks. Taking one glance at me, she scoffed. "You trying to be a pimp now, Leland?"

"You know I'd be a shit one, Loretta." Leland tapped his left shoe's toe on the pocked sidewalk.

"You smarter than this white nigger." She rolled her eyes from Leland to Jason.

"Why you make me need to smack you, Bitch?" The white dude didn't however.

"Making sure you don't get lazy." She answered. I suspected she had a smart answer for everything. Her eyes returned to Leland. "Jason said somethin' about a lesson."

"Stop jabbering and go do the thing." Jason pulled out his phone. "I'm gonna start forty five right now."

"Come on." Leland tugged my arm, but upon reaching the top of the stairs, he opened the door for her. I had to enter last.

12