The Family BBC Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'You're a beautiful woman, Colleen.' He privately decides something and acts as quickly as he recommended. His hand goes to your underarm and he tugs you towards him. "Colleen and I need to have a little talk, George. Let's get you in the front seat.'

"You both are on the passenger side of the car. His free hand opens the front door, and with firm urging he guides you carefully out of the back and into the front seat. 'I think you'll learn something.' He tells you before climbing in and scooting to the middle of the bench seat. His feet straddle the drive shaft cover. I can't shrink farther away from him, but he gives a warm smile which disarms me. 'Tell me the truth, Colleen. Do you think George is in any state to satisfy you at the moment?'

"Your head whips around to look at us, eyes worried about my answer."

"'My husband is a wonderful lover.' I assert.

"Louis actually leans closer until he's an inch from me. 'I can tell you two are soul mates, and that makes for powerful lov'n. But you didn't answer my question. Right now, is your man ready to knock you into orbit with a hard dick and flood your pretty pussy with a gallon of cum?'

"'Your question is irrelevant, Louis. You're intimidating us. Of course we aren't in the mood-'

"He interrupts. 'Your man certainly ain't in the mood, but don't lie to me about yours. I been watching your eyes, your breaths. Maybe you think you're just scared, but I'm not fooled. I bet your pussy is more wet now than when Pussy Sucker stopped licking it.'

"'You're being incredibly rude.' I warn him. You chime in. 'You should go back outside and stop pestering us."

"Louis ignores you. 'You're damn right I'm foulmouthed, but I'm talking truth, Pretty Lady, and passion. Show me I'm wrong. Go on. Lift that skirt. I've already seen your sexy pussy. Another peek won't make any difference.'

"But, George, you know that it'll make all the difference, how I cave to strong-willed men. You warn, 'He's goading you, Colleen. Just get out of the car.'

"Louis gives a sharp laugh! 'Now your man's talking sense, but you need something before you can go home. Two things.' He doesn't spell them out. I of course want to prove the black man wrong about his accusation. But the second 'thing' compels me to pull my skirt slowly up to my waist. 'You're wrong.' I lie. 'There's just some fluid from before you intruded, and it's mostly dried up.'

"He snorts. 'That's not what I'm talking about.' He had already proved to act quickly. Before I can close my thighs tighter, his hand dives between them and his middle finger slips into my pussy! For his speed, he's surprisingly gentle. I suck in a breath. 'Don't!' I cry too late.

"'Get away from her, Louis. Leave us! Just go.' You sputter in the front seat across from us."

George's body, prone on my bed, was shaking from my hand's firm, pleasuring strokes. His engorged pecker had been throbbing for a while. I guessed he had a minute or less before an intense orgasm.

"Oh, Honey, I don't think I can take more." My husband's groans were unhappy but passionately aroused.

"Please, a little more, Sweetheart. Hold yourself back. It's really helping." I assured George without specifying who he was helping. His erection began thrusting through my jerking grip. I resumed my tale, heading steadily to a conclusion.

"'Call me, Mr. Kingsley, Fool. And you, Woman, admit it! Your pussy is soaking my finger. Now I bet you're ready for some action.' The intruder in our car begins porking my slick cunt with his thickest, strongest finger. I gasp and feel close to tears. 'I'm sorry, George! It's happening again, and I can't help myself!' I'm begging your forgiveness as a black stranger fingers my juicing fuck hole.'

"But Louis Kingsley isn't being altruistic. He made plans the moment he first saw my wet pussy. Now, he gets up from his seat, and turns his back to you. 'Unzip my suit, Fool. Let your slut wife see what a real man's dick looks like.'

"'George, I beg you!' I squeal, my thoughts a tangle of fear and arousal. But you misunderstand my frantic words. I don't want you to unleash what the powerful, black man has for me in his pants. But you love me so much, you want to give Louis' physical attentions to me. Out of love, you unzip his blue jumpsuit all the way to his tailbone!

"'That's a good, Cuck!' Louis growls. He pulls his finger out of my wet slit, having released a steady stream of my fuck juice, and in a flash he shucks the workman's jumper down to his thighs. From out of his sweaty crotch, a huge black cock springs out. It's about as large as Leland's! 'Open up, you white slut! Here's what you really need.'

"My mind recoils in horror when my body responds to the black stranger's demand. My left leg jams under the driver's seat, and my right one flies up and over the back of the bench. That foot jams against the rear window. The windows are dripping from out hot breaths. My pussy opens wide, and Louis is quick to grab his jutting prick and aim it down until the fat head is ready to spear into my uncontrollable body!"

"UUYAAAAA!!" George howled! His torso convulsed, and I dove my open mouth over the tip of his exploding dick before the first spurt. I abruptly sucked and drank like a pimped out whore, cooing as he released his ball juice down my gulping throat!

Again, I marveled at the light, almost sweet salty flavor as my loving husband bucked his firm peter deep into my mouth. I only choked for a second before my experience with a much larger cock overrode my autonomic reflex.

George twitched for a while after his fountain dribbled down to nothing. I kept sucking, gently, but his peter shrank in my mouth. "Oh, Colleen. These stories, I'm starting to worry about them. I can't accept my incredible reaction.

"Sweetheart," I said upon pulling my mouth off of his limp penis. "They're just stories. But I'm glad I'm not boring you with them." A mischievous smile crossed my face. "You're just enjoying a fantasy that would never interest you in real life."

My panting husband kept strangely quiet for a while. I figured he was simply focusing on the pleasure still drifting through his senses.

I climbed up the bed and straddled his heaving belly. He smiled up at me when I took his right hand and placed its fingers to my very wet vulva. I moaned when he pushed two fingers inside and stroked my cunt walls. His thumb rubbed my clit, massaging the turgid nub in slow circles.

I bent down and kissed his lips while he worked to pleasure me. I came after a while by remembering the times he had sucked on my pussy and clit. He was not only talented but incredibly enduring. We slept arm in arm until sunrise.

12