Trying Out the Neighbor's Dick

Story Info
Kiwi wife check's out her black neighbor's deck.
16.4k words
4.45
69.1k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2023 by Stormbringer

A South Florida Universe Story

"Are you trying to peek under my robe?"

Henry Gale flushed a little and jerked his head back. He was finishing having his breakfast at the table and Gabby was standing at the sink rinsing her dishes. "Ya caught me, luv," he replied, grinning.

"Well Henry," she replied, turning around. "All you had to do was ask." She tugged on the cloth belt and held her robe open, giving her husband a good look.

"Bloody hell," muttered Henry, staring at his wife's body. Gabby was wearing a blue bikini. It would have been skimpy on a normal woman's figure, but Gabby was gifted with a buxom jiggly body and her EE breasts looked like they were trying to burst out of her top. "You're wearing that out!"

Gabby's cheeks turned rosy. She'd never been one for showing off her body. Her figure drove men crazy and she'd spent most of her 25 years trying to hide it. It had been easy back home in Wellington with its milder climate, a little harder in Sydney, and later Brisbane when she moved in with Henry, but near impossible in this pit of hell known as Miami, Florida. They'd arrived in the States last July and Gabby had nearly passed out when the heat hit her. Worse, her body thought it was winter since the seasons were reversed in the Southern Hemisphere.

She quickly learned that if she didn't want to get heat stroke, she had to pack away her slacks, sweaters, and jackets and replace them with shorts, sleeveless halters, and swimsuits. The more flesh she had on display, the more male stares she got. Gabby was quite lovely and got plenty of attention from the opposite sex. She had dark brown hair that fell halfway down her back, a pert nose, cute dimples when she smiled, and sparkling eyes clearer than the ocean blue water off Miami Beach. Men were mesmerized by her eyes unable to look away until she lost her bulky clothes and the stares moved down to her tits. Henry's workmates were all smitten with her from her beauty to her body to her Kiwi accent. She had to admit all their adoring stares were somewhat flattering.

Gabby's body wasn't even all that impressive for Miami. She saw plenty of women with big tits on Miami Beach, but their tits appeared a lot firmer and had less jiggle than Gabby's naturally big beauties. She finally answered her husband. "Roni helped me pick it out for her pool. I'm only wearing it next door to Roni's. She's been wanting me to try out Dre's dick for a while now."

Henry got up from the table and carried his dishes to the sink. "That black wankers got a great dick. He won't be there will he?"

"I don't think so. Just me and Roni sunbathing and taking a dip."

"Good. He's a sick cunt, right full of himself he is."

The last time the Gales had gone over to Veronica's backyard for a barbecue, Dre had just started building her new deck. They'd been shocked to see that their neighbor, Veronica Mueller's new boyfriend was in Henry's words, "As black as an aborigine covered in tar on a moonless night."

Andre was African-black and standing by the barbecue shirtless, his rock-hard stomach and chest rippling with muscles covered in sweat. He was the only one of the four that didn't seem bothered by the heat. Andre "Handy Andy" Mabuza was from Mozambique and seemed at home in the heat. "Fancy some shrimp on the Barbie, mate," said Dre, his fake Australian accent sounding weird mixing with his Afro-Portuguese accent. "Sorry, we ain't got no bloomin' onions."

"What's a blooming onion?" asked Henry, immediately disliking the dark-skinned black men.

"You know, from the outback."

"There ain't no onions blooming in the outback, mate."

"Never mind. How about a burger?"

Gabby's attention was going from the African to Roni. Roni was staring at him like she was totally in love and they'd just met last week. Handy Andy had come over to give her an estimate on building her deck and had never left. Previously, she'd been a little flirty with Gabby's hunky Aussie husbands, but now Roni was barely acknowledging Henry.

Roni Mueller was oddly enough, the only American of the four of them. She was gorgeous with short blond hair that fell to her collar bones, a cute little upthrust nose, and icy blue eyes like Gabby's. She was wearing a black bikini top and cut-off jean shorts with the button open and the zipper down revealing the black bikini panty underneath. She was fitter and less curvy than Gabby with a harder flat stomach and large D-cup breasts on her torso. Large nipples were currently poking out through the bikini. Gabby lost her smile when she noticed Henry's gaze flicker down to their neighbor's very prominent headlights. Gabby and Roni had become friends fast. Roni was a nurse, but Gabby thought she could have been a model. Roni laughed but said both their bodies were more suited for a stripper's pole than modeling and apparently, stripping was how Roni had paid for nursing school. She even confessed to making more money as an exotic dancer than as a nurse. Each of the women was envious of the other's figure and Roni swore that Gabby could have broken six figures dancing at an upper-class club.

Gabby turned her attention back to Dre and caught him staring at her breasts. Her brow furrowed, but he didn't look away. He just smiled a toothy white grin and winked at her. Dre was not a handsome man. If anything, he was downright ugly with a broad flat African nose and large flaring nostrils. He had big lips and deep-set eyes. She could not understand what Roni was doing with the black man unless she liked big muscles. At 6'3" he was 9" taller than Roni and 8" taller than Gabby. He had a thin waist with a flat stomach and prominent abdominals that she had to admit were impressive. His chest expanded outward and up to broad shoulders with muscle-bound arms and huge biceps.

Gabby cornered Roni and got her to admit that Dre wasn't much to look at. "But his equipment gets the job done," she replied with a smirk. Gabby understood what she met. It said so right on the side of Dre's work van. HANDY ANDY'S HANDYMAN SERVICES: My equipment will get the job done. Gabby lost a little respect for her new friend when Roni confessed that Andy's estimate on the deck had been too high for her, but he'd offered her a discount if she blew him. Gabby gasped. "And a bigger discount if I fucked him."

"How much is it going to cost you?"

Roni smiled. "Free, but I've been paying for it every night since. Jesus, Gabby, his cock's a foot long."

Gabby lost all respect for Roni at the thought she'd fucked a black man for a free deck and made excuses not to come over much after that barbecue. It wasn't easy, they'd become friends fast and had been growing closer until the black man had moved in. She'd be at her desk upstairs writing her novel and watching a shirtless Dre Mabuza carrying planks around the side of the house slowly becoming annoyed by his hammering. She spoke with him once after the barbecue. She'd been outside watering the garden wearing a backless and stomach-baring blue crop top with a short matching skirt when Dre had come up behind her. "Where are your little ones?"

Gabby jumped. "Dre, you startled me." She waited. He didn't apologize. "What do you mean?" she asked, feeling uncomfortable. She was wearing less than she had at the barbecue and he was staring at her more intensely. While she found her husband's coworkers fawning stares flattering, other male stares were often predatory, so she preferred covering up. Andre's stare wasn't flattering.

"All your babies."

"Oh, we don't have any children yet," she replied. She'd gone of birth control a few months earlier and she and Henry had their first unprotected sex on her 25th birthday last month and once since.

"In Africa, wide hips and large titties are seen as a sign of good health and fertility. In Mozambique, we would say that you have a body built for having babies."

"Well, it's a good thing we aren't in Mozambique. My husband and I decided to put off having children."

"If Mr. Gale, ain't up for it, I can give you lots of babies. Handy Andy's equipment will get the job done," he said. His hand came down to squeeze a very sizable bulge beneath his jeans. "We have lots of fun making babies."

"No thank you, sir. I'm a married woman." Her eyes couldn't help flickering down to Dre's massive bulge. After Roni told her that Dre had a foot-long slong, her eyes had checked his bulge out several times at the barbecue. That was impossible, why a twelve-inch slong in the civilized world measurements would be around thirty and a half centimeters? It couldn't be that big, but going by his bulge, it was big.

"You don't want to see my babymaker?"

"For Christ's sake, NO! Now go home and finish off your dick. I'm sick of trying to work with all that hammering."

He just gave her a wink. "You know where to find me if you change your mind." He turned and left.

What an arrogant wanker, she mumbled watching Dre walk back next door. She found herself trembling slightly from the encounter and her hands were shaky holding the hose as she finished her watering.

*********

"Well, I'll be buggering off then," said Henry, kissing her. His hands came around lifting her robe and grabbing her ass cheeks through her bikini bottom. He pulled her close. "Why don't ya keep that bikini on all day so that I can take it off ya tonight," he whispered.

She could feel his hardness pressing into her belly. "Why don't you take it off now? I don't mind it quick and passionate."

He paused and glanced at his watch. "Na luv, better get to work with me mates now and I'll get to work on you tonight." He gave her another kiss. "Good day, Luv."

"Bugger off then." Gabby sighed. She was randy. She'd woken up with a wet fanny and her husband's embrace had made it wetter. This was a sure sign she was between cycles and ovulating. Maybe tonight would be the night? She should try to make it special, get some wine and share a bath, a romantic evening to remember the night they conceived their first child.

The old Gabby would never have worn a bikini at all let alone one this small, but Roni had been very persuasive, even watching her try it on. Gabby didn't even close her robe once Henry left. She poured herself some tea and picked up the mug. She walked upstairs with the robe flapping behind her, enjoying a strange sense of freedom wearing so little. The Miami heat was affecting her.

Gabby sat down at her desk and opened her laptop. She began typing.

Darcy O'Grady sipped her tea, her eyes on the warehouse looking for any signs of life. Her informant suspected the drug smuggling... She backspaced deleting drug smuggling. Too common in Miami. She wanted something different. She typed. An animal smuggling ring was located.

Gabby tapped her fingers and took a sip of her tea. She didn't like it. Animal smuggling? What? Snakes, alligators, or exotic birds?

Darcy O'Grady sipped her tea, her eyes on the garage where the suspected carjackers were located. Her wealthy client didn't even care about her fancy Mercedes, but it had held an item of great value to her client when it was stolen.

She was happier with this plot. Gabby Gale was a teacher by profession and she wanted to pursue that here in the States, but was having trouble getting accreditation through the American bureaucracy. She'd published one novel Darcy O'Grady and the Māori Job back in New Zealand. Her first Darcy O'Grady mystery had sold well enough in New Zealand and okay in Australia, but hadn't been picked up by an American publisher. She thought that setting her next book in Miami might get it picked up here. She had a publishing contact who had agreed to read it but wasn't too optimistic about moving forward with a boring old English-style mystery about a matronly female detective like Miss Marple or Jessica Fletcher.

Gabby checked the time and decided to put off writing for the day or at least until later this afternoon. She didn't particularly want to hang out with Veronica since she'd taken up with the cocky black man, but Roni was so proud of the deck Dre had built for her that Gabby had agreed to go try it out today. Hopefully, Dre was working another job somewhere and wouldn't be around to bother them while they sunbathed. She certainly didn't want him to see her in her tiny bikini.

Gabriella Gale placed her mug in the sink and headed towards the back door. She slipped her bare feet into her jandals which were just slang for flip-flops or sandals. The heat hit her when she stepped outside. "Yech," she grunted. "I hate this city."

The walk through their yards was short. The driveway was out of sight so she couldn't tell if Dre's truck was in the driveway. Gabby moved around the side of Roni's house to the backyard. Her old shoddy deck had been replaced by a much nicer and larger deck. Roni had an inexpensive above-ground pool and the deck now surrounded half the circular pool. She hated to admit it, but Dre did good work. She and Henry were thinking about having a deck built, but she didn't want Dre doing it if it meant he would be hanging around her house for a month, probably offering her the same "special" discount Roni had agreed to. Maybe, when she got a job and wasn't home then the black man couldn't harass her.

She grabbed the railing and climbed some of the steps up onto the deck. "What a great dick," she said, looking around.

"Obrigado."

Gabby jumped in surprise. Dre was laying down on an inflatable mattress. His large muscular body was nude except for a tight speedo. His arms were crossed under his head and he was grinning up at her. She couldn't take her eyes off the speedo. Her eyes were bulging out of her head almost as much as the straining fabric of his tiny suit was. The speedo was yellow, green, and black. The colors of the Mozambique flag which she only knew because he had a sticker of the flag on his work truck. "Dre, you startled me!" He didn't apologize. He never apologized for anything; she'd noticed. It was like he didn't feel as if he ever did anything wrong. He just kept grinning and rose to his feet, towering over her. "Where's Roni?" she asked, pulling her robe closed and tightening her belt. His eyes had zoomed in right on her large breasts straining against the tight bikini top.

"She got called in. There was a big pile-up on I-95. Lots on injuries."

"Oh." Roni usually worked the night shift at the hospital, that's why they could spend time together in her pool.

"I'd be happy to show you my dick," he said grinning.

"It's a nice dick," she replied, forcing herself not to look down at the straining speedo. She swept her eyes over his deck. "I'm jealous. I'd love a big dick like yours."

"Yeah, my dick's the envy of the neighborhood."

"Isn't the stain a little too dark?"

"The biggest dicks are always dark."

Gabby didn't like the way Dre was smirking at her. She turned and walked away from him, surveying the big deck. "I suppose Roni's happy with her new dick?"

Dre followed her. "She can't keep off it."

She didn't want to spend any more time with Dre and her tour of his deck was almost done so she could make her excuses and head back home. She walked over to the pool. She was jealous of the deck, but she was more jealous of the pool. Roni, Henry, and she had used it plenty of times before Dre had moved in. If you had to be outside in the South Florida heat, in a pool was where she wanted to be.

It looked like Dre had been finishing up around the pool edges. Some caulk and other tools were laying around. "I could use some cock, my shower has a big crack in it," she said.

"I'd be happy to come over and fill up your crack for you."

"Thanks, but if I can get my hands on some cock, I can do it myself or get Henry to do it."

"I doubt Henry has enough cock. I got plenty of cock for ya. I got all the cock ya need right here."

He did have plenty of caulk. There were several thick tubes of it laying around. She was distracted as a wadded-up ball flew past her and landed in the pool. The wad floated in the water, unfolding into a yellow, green, and black... speedo?

Dre grabbed her and spun her around, pulling her into his arms. Before she knew what was happening, his large lips were pressing down onto her slim pink ones. She held her mouth tightly shut fighting off the probes of his tongue. His hand yanked on the belt of her robe, pulling it out. Her robe fell open just as his strong hand found the small of her back, pulling her tighter into him, stronger and more powerfully than Henry's similar embrace earlier. Gabby wanted to push him away, but her robe was now halfway off, pinning her arms behind her. She could feel Dre's massive rod of a penis pressing into her belly. Her breasts pushed into his chest, the stimulation causing her nipples to rise and push out the thin fabric of her bikini.

"Dre, no," she said, pulling her head back away from his lips. "NO!"

"What's wrong?" he asked, seemingly confused, but releasing her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I'm a married woman," she replied, stepping back away from him. "I'm not interested in..." Her eyes moved down as their bodies parted, watching his massive black penis fall forward until it was sticking out and bobbing beneath her eyes. "Oh my god!" she said in amazement. Roni hadn't lied about its size. She'd never seen a slong so big. It had to have been between 30 and 32 centimeters in length and its thickness rivaled the tubes of caulk at her feet. Henry had a nice prick but it wasn't even half as big as the ugly black slong bobbing out from Dre's crotch. And it was ugly, as ugly as the black man it belonged to. A thick wrinkly foreskin embraced a swollen golf ball-sized head and the shaft bulged out with blue-black veins similar to the bulging veins on Dre's biceps.

"Not interested?" he said, chuckling. He grabbed the shaft of his penis with his black hand and pulled back on the foreskin. "You can't keep your eyes off it."

Gabby gasped in awe. As the head emerged and the foreskin was pulled back, his slong changed before her eyes from hideous to magnificent. The head was a bulbous ball with a large flare to its glands. "It's so big," she gasped in disbelief.

"I told ya, my dick was the envy of the neighborhood. You sure you're not interested?"

Involuntarily, her hand reached out for the enormous black cock. She realized what she was doing and yanked it back. The tips of her breasts were hurting. Her nipples were hard and trying to poke through her bikini top. Her fanny was also drooling at the sight of Dre's giant black cock. Her bikini bottom was soaked. She cursed Henry for leaving her horny this morning. "No," she replied, shaking her head yet unable to take her eyes off it.

"You can touch it," he said. She was still hesitant, so he reached down and grabbed her wrist. She tried to jerk her arm back, but his grip tightened. He pulled her hand towards his cock. Gabby curled her hand into a fist. He ran her knuckles along the shaft of his thick cock. "Come on, Gabby. Just hold it and feel its power. I won't bother you again and this may be your only chance to hold a real man's cock. It's bigger than Henry's ain't it?"

"Yes, a lot bigger," she mumbled. Gabby's heart was racing so fast, she could hear its drumbeat in her ears, the beat of African drums. She opened her hand; he slid her palm across his black cock and she wrapped her fingers around it.

"See, it no bite, but it does spit like a cuspideira so beware," He chuckled. "You like my cock, Gabby."

"Yes," she hissed. She ran her hand along the shaft. She wasn't even aware; he'd released her wrist. She could feel its power, its heat, it's life. Small jets of precum were shooting out from the head each time she ran her hand up towards its glans.

"You made it get like this, Gabby. It's hard for you. Binga likes you a lot."