The Family BBC Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
223 Followers

"Fuck me, George. Ram my pussy! Pound your cock in my cunt. NOW!" I demanded.

My self-empowerment was at its apex. He immediately crawled swiftly up my body and sank his average but very hard prick into my sloppy, loose cunt! His butt heaved up and down like a madman! "Yes, Honey! Anything you say." He actually thought I was upset at him.

"YES, like THAT! My ass dented the mattress like a nuclear powered road compactor! BAM BAM BAM BAM! I hugged my dearest, and actually felt his dick's shovel shaped head scoop out the unwanted cum in my pussy, Nature's reason for shaping it that way. "Fuck it all out, Dearest George, fill me with your hot white love!" (meaning cum, not skin)

"Ya wer do'n b'tter wit ya pussmoth!" Leland didn't understand. He lay as relaxed as possible, his terrific orgasm helping greatly to reduce the strain on his herniated testicles. To move half an inch would have tortured him all over.

***

The motel manager had to pound on the door to wake me and George around noon the next day. Leland lay as if dead. We had wiped his cum off of his body with a damp hand towel before covering him up and slinking into our bed. George actually checked on him before answering the door. He told the manager to charge another day on his credit card, which resolved that trivial event.

I called home and told Peg that her father and I were taking a little holiday, and "There had better not be any blood on the walls when I get back." I heard her audibly gulp before I ended the call.

Leland slept all day, wincing in his sleep.

"We should call for an ambulance." George pulled out his phone.

"We'll be charged for it, because he can't pay. If he was in worse pain, I would drive him to an ER but not deep in downtown. Let him sleep."

He finally roused around dusk while I opened several cartons of Chinese food which I had driven out to pick up. George had offered, but I refused to be alone with Leland in a locked hotel room. I had won a victory, but my damage would never fully heal.

"Ohhhhh." He groaned and had difficulty opening his eyes. "Wha'?" He looked around. "Where the fuck is this?"

"It's the Shade Palm, Leland." I told him. "You've been unconscious all day."

"How the fuck- AAHH!" He tried to get up.

"I was just going to tell you. Don't move! Remember the crazy person who kicked you? He might have busted your gut."

George added. "We drove you to ER, last night, but they were too full to admit you right away. We decided this was the best place for you convalesce until we could get you back to a hospital.

"Oh, no. Hospitals eat yer money!"

"You're eating our money, at the moment." I scolded. "I'm not expecting your thanks."

"Don't you get Medicare?"

The large, prone black man scowled, muttering, "Too young, too black, and too much a risk."

"I think he means, because he's getting his wife's social security, he has to wait until he's 65 for Medicare."

"It works that way?"

"It works anyway that keeps poor folk from git'n help!" Leland winced from his exclamation. He winced worse when he chuckled. "Look at us, like we some gangstas in love."

George started to explain. "Yeah, about last night-"

"Don't excite him, Husband." I used my stern voice. It had strengthened over the last few weeks. "Leland, I'll feed you in bed if you're up for it." I offered a box of mu-shu pork, a compostable fork sticking out. "You threw up a lot before we got you here."

"Yeah, I'm hun-gary, but guts feel right kicked, like you said."

"You don't remember the perp?" George was suddenly glad I'd interrupted him.

"SHeeet, last thing I know was stumblin' down 6th avenue with a liter of liquor in my hand."

"Here, try a bite." I sat careful not to rock his bed, and forked a morsel of sauce, pork, and cabbage.

He nearly bit off a tine with it, but he chewed slowly. "Give it a sec to work down." He looked hungrily at the box.

"You got mugged, Leland." My husband told him. "And kicked - at least that's what you told us."

"Ain't no fool like an old one." The fat black grunted. "Tell me, why you bein' so nice?"

"If I had my way, you'd be in jail right now." George lorded his goodwill over the man who had raped his mouth. He was having his moment.

"Because neither of us hate you as much as you deserve." I pinched my lips together. I offered him another bite.

He sucked down, hardly chewing it. "I guess I'll be okay."

"You're not okay, Leland." I scolded. "You probably need surgery. There must be a way to prevent the bills from eating up your checks."

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
223 Followers
12