The Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo yeah, suck Mommy's big titties!" Alicia cooed as she ran her hands over her son's athletic body. She loved the feeling of his strong shoulders and arms as he squeezed her waist while sucking hard on her sensitive nipples.

Danny was in heaven. His tongue slid out and made circles around each other his mother's nipples as he moved from one giant firm tit to the other. He couldn't believe that they were able to stay so firm and stick up from her chest with how big they were. Drool fell from his chin and covered the front portions of her breasts as he devoured them.

He moved his strong hands back and cupped his mother's large firm bubble butt. His fingers made bright pink marks were he squeezed her. He ran his fingers under the dark thong and pushed it down and away from her waxed, wet and eager pussy.

Alicia was panting as her son pushed her thong away to strip her naked while he covered every inch of her breasts with his ravenous mouth. Her hands ran over his hard shoulders and down his strong back, admiring his youth and strength. Her hands slipped down between them and wrapped around his cock as she stepped out of the thong as it fell to the floor.

"Oh God baby! It's sooo big!" She said as both of her hands slid up and down the steel hard pole. "I w-want it so bad! Mommy needs to get fucked by your giant monster cock!"

Danny reached back up to grab his mother around the waist again as he stood and turned her around. He sucked hard on one of her breasts before letting it go with a loud pop and watched it jiggle before he gently pushed her back onto his bed.

Alicia continued to pant with excitement as she sank down into her son's mattress and moved up the bed. Her long hair fanned out on the pillow under her head as she spread her thighs and gripped the sheets in her hands. Her eyes met her son's before they slipped over his lean muscled frame to fix onto the cock that was poised at the entrance to her pink pussy lips.

"Oh yes! P-Please baby! I want it soooo bad!" she said as she hooked her feet onto his thighs and ran a fingernail down his chiseled pecs and abs.

Danny gripped his cock with one hand while holding onto one of his mother's legs with the other. Bringing the tip closer he began to rub it into her lips causing both of them to gasp in ecstasy. Looking up he watched his mother's soft flat stomach move in and out with her panting. Her back was arched slightly and her giant tits jiggled delightfully as they still remained firm and high despite her being on her back. After admiring his mother's body for a few seconds he couldn't hold himself back anymore and he started to push his massive cock into her.

With eyes rolling back with pleasure, Alicia arched her back again and held her breath as her son's girth spread her pussy open more than anything she'd had before. It was a slow sometimes painful but mostly pleasurable struggle even with the copious amount of precum and pussy juice produced by both of them. She could feel the thick veins and silky skin over the steel hardness as her silky warm insides took him in.

Releasing his cock Danny brought his hand back and held both of this mother's legs behind her knees as he continued to push.

"God damn Mom! You have such a tight fucking pussy!" he exclaimed as he continued to inch slowly forward. Finally with one last thrust both mother and son gasped in pleasure as he was fully inside her. His large testicles bounced and rested on her plump ass cheeks. "Holy shit! N-no girl has ever been able to take all of me before! This is amazing!" Danny said as he looked down at their connected bodies.

"OH BABY S-START FUCKING ME!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!" Alicia said as she reached up to squeeze as much of her tits as she could in her hands as she looked at her son with a lust filled expression.

Still holding onto her legs, Danny pulled his hips back so half of his length remained inside. He paused for just a moment and then began to saw his monster cock in and out of his own mother's pussy.

"UGH!!! FUCK YEAH!!! TAKE MY COCK MOM!!!" he moaned loudly. His lean muscles tensed with the hard thrusting and sweat began to form on his skin.

"YES!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! JUST LIKE THAT!!!" Alicia screamed out as she smiled at hunched her hips up to meet her son's pounding. "POUND MY TIGHT PUSSY YOU BIG MOTHERFUCKER!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Wet squelching noises emanated from Alicia's pussy as her own son's hard cock plowed into her again and again. She pinched her nipples and smiled as she arched her back. Their combined juices ran down the crack of her ass to dribble onto the sheets. She couldn't believe what she was doing, laying on her son's bed and letting him mount her. She couldn't deny the pleasure he was bringing her however as she felt the first of what she knew to be several orgasms start to build.

"YES BABY!!! K-KEEP FUCKING MOMMY HARD!!!" she encouraged him as she brought her hands to her son's stomach to let her fingers run over his hard abs.

A drop of sweat fell from Danny's forehead to splash into his mom's sexy belly button as he let go of her legs and put his fists into the mattress on either side of her waist. He panted as he pumped his strong young hips back and forth. He loved the feeling and the sounds of his massive balls slapping against his mom's bubble butt.

Alicia's eyes became wide as she felt the first electric shock hit her as her orgasm started. She gripped his waist hard and spread her knees wide but kept them bent, her curled toes pointing towards the foot of the bed.

"RIGHT THERE!!! D-DON'T STOP BABY!!! FUCK MOMMY!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as her first orgasm came. Pussy juices sprayed out around her son's cock as she arched her back and gritted her teeth. Her tits bounced wildly and slapped against each other from her son's thrusts.

Danny smiled down at his mother as he watched her scream and shake in ecstasy. He reached up and cupped and squeezed her massive fuck jugs for a few seconds while he slowed down his thrusts. He was close but he wanted this moment to last just a little longer. He leaned forward and once again sucked at her puffy nipples as he waited for her to come down from her orgasm.

Alicia's body had several small tremors as she came back to reality after the most intense cum that she'd ever had. She cooed as she reached down and ran her hands over her son's sweaty strong back. He was still pushing into her but far more gently then before. She couldn't believe how good a lover he was.

"Ooooo baby, you made me feel so good!" she said as she bit her bottom lip.

Danny let go of her right nipple before lifting the giant tit up and licking the underside. He smiled as he came back up and started to pull out of her. Both mother and son gasped as they were freed from each other. Danny held his steel pole in his hand and stroked it slowly as he looked down at his mother's amazing body.

"Get on your hands and knees Mom! I want to fuck you some more!"

Smiling sexily at her son, Alicia stretched and arched her back. The effect was to both relax her muscles and to show off her curves to her son. She rolled over onto her stomach and got up on her hands and knees. Tossing her hair back she looked over at him over her shoulder with a coy smile.

"Come and get it, tiger!" she said as she wiggled her plump behind at him while bending her knees so her toes pointed up and her leg muscles stood out.

Danny got back onto the bed quickly and saddled up behind his mother. Not wanting to wait another second he lined up his cock with one hand while he palmed one of her ass cheeks. He nuzzled the head in and pushed hard, making both of them cry out in pleasure.

"UGH!!! FUCK YEAH!!!" he moaned as he felt his balls slap up into his mom's clit. He looked down to see the amazing sight of his mom's ass cheeks squashed against his lower abs. His eyes trailed up to the small dimples in her lower back, loving the sweaty curvature. He could see the sides of her tits as they hung below her and pressed into the mattress. Finally his eyes came to rest on one of his mother's. Half of her face was covered by her hair as she panted and stared at him with a hungry expression.

"FUCK ME!!!" she commanded as she started to slide herself off his dick before slamming back with a slapping noise as her butt collided with his hard muscles. "POUND MOMMY'S PUSSY!!!"

Danny didn't need to be told twice. Squeezing both of her ass cheeks hard he pulled back and slammed in hard. His testicles swinging in with every thrust to slam against her. He could swear he heard them sloshing around with cum as he had never felt so good in his life. He knew he was going to come harder than any time he had before. His chest strained with breath and sweat curled down his lean frame as he pounded his mother hard and fast.

Alicia turned her head back and closed her eyes as she swung her hair back across her shoulders.

"UUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!" she moaned deeply from her throat. This was the most amazing fuck of her life and it was from her own son! She couldn't believe it!

Danny placed a foot on the mattress and continued the relentless pounding of his mother's tight pussy.

"UGH!!! FUCK!!! S-SUCH A TIGHT PUSSY!!!" he exclaimed in pleasure. He raised one of his hands and slapped his mother's ass hard enough to leave impressions.

*SLAP*

"UGH!!!"

*SLAP*

"Y-YES!!!"

*SLAP*

"F-FUCK ME HARD!!!"

Alicia screamed and moaned in pleasure. The sounds of their hard fucking filled the room. The squeaking of the bed. The slapping of their bodies. The moans and screams escaping their lungs. Alicia could feel her tits slapping against her arms with each thrust.

Danny reached down and tugged on his mother's hair with one hand, forcing her to arch her back even more, as he squeezed her ass with the other. He felt the familiar tingling in his balls and the pit of his stomach.

"HERE IT COMES MOM!! I'M GOING TO CUM SO HARD IN YOUR TIGHT PUSSY!!!"

And with those words Alicia's eyes shot open as she felt her son's cock swell and expel its warm potent seed inside her. His cum felt thick and hot and as it started to fill her she had her second orgasm of the night.

"AAAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!" she squealed in delight as she came.

"FFFFUUUUUUUCK!!!" Danny moaned as he held her tightly against him as his cock bucked deep inside his mother's womb. He could feel his balls tighten up against him as his hips gave little thrusts.

Alicia's eyes rolled back once again as she balled the sheets in her fists. She could feel cum squirting out of her in milky streams and fall down the inside of her thighs.

For a couple of minutes mother and son stayed locked together as mother and son never should. Finally when Danny knew for sure he couldn't pump any more inside her he slowly extricated himself. Her tight pussy released him with a pop and he smiled as he saw his potent teenage cum run out of her pussy. He collapsed on the bed panting as Alicia fell forward, flattening her tits out widely.

Propping himself on one elbow Danny ran his hand down his mother's back and smiled.

"Mom that was amazing! What got into you tonight?!"

After taking a few breaths Alicia rose up on her elbows as well and looked at her son. She smiled when she saw his gaze drop down to her deep cleavage.

"Well..." she said before licking her lips. "Let me tell you about the conversation I had with the girls tonight!"