All Comments on 'The Family Business Ch. 03'

by Errantry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Another fine chapter.

I can't believe the amount of work that would have to go into this story. You truly have a gift.

EdgarJames34EdgarJames34about 13 years ago
Agreed with Eric...good work...well done...

I am very much enjoying this, and I am impressed with your effort...I would pay to read this story...please keep up the good work and we will try to be patient...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good

Like the way the story flows , which makes it easy to read . If readers want to leave negative feedback , they should atleast put their name to it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I'm loving this series. I can't wait for part 4 and to see how the party goes down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To "Very Good"

Here you are talking smack about anonymous users and you post anonymously yourself. Nice job, jackass. There are a multitude of reasons people don't want to sign up to a site like this. Go back to whacking off to the queer stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please.

I like the way you use ancient roman/Greek custom and names but with a modern twist, it makes for a very interesting read. I hope you plan to write more, I have to admit I can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not Good... GREAT!

Your anachronistic world and your characters are both extremely interesting; and it's first rate stroke material to boot!

I am eager to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Get on with it already. I'm sick of waiting for people who start stories and then don't finish them.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 11 years ago
Please continue

Please continue with this story.

starwillstarwillabout 10 years ago

PLease, Please, Please carry on with this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story line

I enjoy the story. well thought out and consistency of characters. hope for more chapters.

67racer67racerover 2 years ago

Please write more, it is very good.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

It would be nice if this continued, but after 11 years, I doubt he's coming back. Nevertheless, a very satisfying read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous