All Comments on 'The Family Business Ch. 04'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't wait to long to continue this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Second That!

The only thing wrong with this story is the wait between chapters! You are a master of your craft, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I see the whole uncle thing is still in this. Wish you would have dropped that lame thread. Not every single clic needed incest in it. Not much of an improvement so far. The meet ups were awkward and asinine. Hope you fix the other boring issues the last author left us with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was ... okay

Especially after the time since the last chapter, the Tiffany/Cassie scene just seems like filler. It was good, but it seemed more like it was a deleted scene than something that actually moved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
By themselves…

…a group of horny huge titted incestuous MILFs is acceptably believable otherwise what are we doing here.

…a group of guys all with no less than scale tipping gigantic 12 inch cocks is, well fuck, that's utterly unbelievable but this is where the literary concept of suspension of disbelief kicks in. Hard. So let's go with it.

The concept is ridiculous but pretty fun as long as no one takes them too seriously or thinks too hard about how silly it all is. Like watching an action movie in which the hero keeps firing a gun he never has to reload. We're willing ourselves to buy it as long as the action is good. As a couple commenter have noted, the action seems like it's getting to be just filling in spots with sex and hoping people are just too horny to notice that it isn't very good sex. Judging by people saying it's great you might be on to something. But more are noticing the issue. I think we're losing the plot here. Please get us back on track

SirSinnSirSinnover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Sorry about the delay -- real life gets in the way some times.

As to the "filler" aspect -- I could have taken Leon22's story and, in the very next chapter, have Lisa and the boys doing what we all know is going to happen straight away. However, I decided the FBI, the house, the website, all that stuff needed to be dealt with, along with introducing Tiffany and getting Lisa involved in as realistic a way as possible. Sorry you guys didn't go for that so much.

Things will start to ramp up from the next chapter and we'll hopefully be "back on track" but I'm sure you'll let me know if not.

Thanks for reading.

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Still Having Fun with the Family !

I have read all the series and really enjoy it , your parts as well as the firsts ! Glad you decided to keep it I keep in a file I call "Waiting" . You keep my interest on a "High" level . Being a reader not a writer I am enthralled with your stories , I started with "Alex" and got hooked on your style so yes I am hooked ! Keep up the good work ! I also read your Blog to help me to be "abreast" of what is happening . This is the first comment , but I always vote . So far you have gotten 5*'s , which I don't give very often .

Thanks for the read and Keep up the good work

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Fantastic!!

Don't change a thing!!

Please Ch. 5 soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great!

I'm so glad you are keeping this series going! Don't stop!

hawaiirootshawaiirootsabout 7 years ago
well, I think its safe to say...

...that you're not going to continue, let alone finish, this series. Its a shame because incest stories of family posting content online is very hard to find on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great continuation

As always, great stuff. "Filler" is fine by the way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
when will sons mom

When will lisa fuck her boys you left me hanging

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 7 years agoAuthor
This will be finished

I'm on hiatus at the moment because of work but will be finishing this as soon as possible.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

So glad to hear that you're back and will continue the series.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

its so over the top its a fantastic read!! looking forward to the next chapter.

leespikedleespikedover 5 years ago
you don't need anal

I'm in it now for Lisa, skipping the queer stuff, when you can write like this, you don't need anal, there's a gay section for that. As soon as Lisa takes it up the ass, I'm gone. Very erotic prose and foreshadowing here... 5 star stories! why the queer stuff? this is gold:

"Lisa stared in amazement, watching her best friend getting face fucked by her own son who had one of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen -- one that, she now knew, was as big as those belonging to her own sons. Alicia came up gasping for air, her hands sliding up and down Danny's huge, spit-soaked cock.

"Danny loves a noisy blowjob, don't you, baby?" she asked her son who nodded. She looked over at Lisa. "Wanna try?"

Before Lisa could answer, they all heard the stairwell door open and a group of people walk in to the car park, chatting and laughing"

SirSinnSirSinnabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Leespiked

Sorry it's not for you -- the note at the top of all my stories say they'll feature anal. If you're not into it, don't read it.

If -- and it's a big if -- I get round to finishing this, Lisa will definitely be taking it up the butt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3552 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES