The Family Business Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

Tiffany looked up and smiled at her as best she could, her tongue stud rubbing over Cassie's clit, feeling the familiar tremors of an orgasm rippling through her friend's pussy.

"Cum for me, Cassie," she said, clamping her lips over her twat once more, fingering her faster and faster.

Cassie gasped and grabbed at her own big tits, pinching her nipples as her pussy clamped around Tiffany's fingers. She moaned low in her throat as she came, Tiffany never letting up on her pussy, fucking and licking at her as she came, pussy juices running down Tiffany's hand.

"Oh God -- oh my fucking God," Cassie sighed as Tiffany finally let her go and stood up. They kissed, Cassie eagerly licking her own juices from Tiffany's lips

"Mmmmm -- first time with another girl?"

"Mm-hmm," Cassie nodded, licking Tiffany's face clean.

"Want to return the favour?" Tiffany asked.

She moved back and pulled up her mini skirt before sitting on the toilet seat, spreading her legs as wide as the cubicle would allow. Cassie watched as her friend pulled aside the crotch of her G-string and eagerly ran her fingers through the juice slickened lips of her waxed, hairless pussy, strumming gently at her clit.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck that feels good," she sighed. Tiffany looked at her friend. "Want a taste?" she asked.

"Fuck yes!" Cassie moaned. She dropped to her knees in front of Tiffany, keen to have her first taste of another girl's pussy. Cassie had tasted her own juices from her fingers or a guy's cock plenty of times before and she was eager to find out how her friend's pussy compared. Turned on like never before, Cassie wasted no time in plunging her tongue as deep into Tiffany's cunt as she could, running it up the length of her slit before carefully tonguing her clit.

"Aaahh yeah," Tiffany sighed, reaching down and wrapping her fingers in Cassie's blonde hair. "Yeah, that's good, baby -- mmmmmmm -- eat me, Cassie -- lick my horny pussy."

There was no way Cassie was going to do anything else -- she was loving this! Remembering everything Tiffany had done to her, Cassie easily slipped two fingers into her friend's cunt, pushing them as deep as she could, sliding them in and out, finger fucking her as she continued to lick and suck at her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Tiffany cried. "God that's good!" With one hand still holding Cassie's head, Tiffany used the other to lift her fishnet top up so she could grope at her own huge tits, pinching her hard nipples, tugging on the metal bars that pierced them. "Fuck -- uuhhnnnnn -- gonna cum!" she moaned feeling the pleasure building, her pussy muscles clenching on Cassie's fingers and while she knew it would be good, there was something she wanted to make it even better.

Tiffany gently pulled on Cassie's hair until the blonde, busty cheerleader looked up at her.

"Put your fingers in my ass!" she said, her black lined eyes wide with lust.

Cassie gave her pussy another long lick before she pulled her fingers from it and moved them down between Tiffany's tight ass cheeks, probing at the crinkled ring of muscle.

"Hurry," Tiffany gasped. "Wanna cum."

Cassie watched her friend's face as she pushed her fingers against her asshole, the two juice covered digits slipping inside, Tiffany's ass clamping down on them. Cassie had never fingered her own ass let alone someone else's and discovered she loved the way the tight, hot muscle felt.

"Aaaaahhhhh fuck yes!" Tiffany cried, staring at Cassie as she slid her fingers in and out of her asshole, fucking them in deep, at the same time licking and sucking at her clit. "Yes! Fucking cumming!"

Cassie's fingers darted in and out of her friend's butt as she ate her pussy, her tongue sliding across and within the juice covered lips as Tiffany moaned and shook.

"Fuck! So fucking good! Uuhhnnnnn!" Tiffany cried. "Fuck my ass! Eat my cunt!"

Tiffany's words tailed off into sighs and moans as she came hard on the tongue and fingers of her friend. She grabbed at her own huge tits, squeezing them as Cassie continued working her fingers into her ass and sucking on her cunt.

As her cum subsided, Cassie moved back, slowly pulling her fingers from Tiffany's asshole. She gasped as Tiffany reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand up to her face so she could suck her fingers clean, staring at Cassie the whole time she was tasting her ass.

"Fuck, Tiff," Cassie said. "You really are a dirty slut."

"Damn fucking right I am," Tiffany said. "You into anal?"

Cassie shook her head. "Never really liked the idea."

Tiffany smiled. "Come back to my house and let me change your mind," she said.

Four hours later -- after several large Jack Daniels, a lot of foreplay and even more lube -- Cassie lay naked on Tiffany's bed, her big tits squashed beneath her, her ass high in the air. Tiffany lay beside her, her own huge tits resting on Cassie's upturned ass, one hand pulling her friend's ass cheeks apart. With the other, she guided the largest of her dildos into Cassie's no longer virginal ass.

They'd started slow and small, using the slimmest of Tiffany's toys, getting Cassie used to the feeling of something moving in and out of her butt before Tiffany had introduced her fingers one by one. They'd moved on to longer and thicker dildos -- Tiffany, Cassie discovered with glee, had quite the collection -- the Goth girl leading her cheerleader friend down a path of anal pleasure, a path which Cassie had found herself all too eager to travel along.

"Nnnnnnnnaaahhhhhhh!" Cassie moaned as Tiffany pushed the big dildo into her ass, the tight muscle stretching as wide as it could as the fake cock eased inside her butt. Inch after inch worked its way gently inside, going deeper and deeper as Tiffany slowly but surely forced more of the rubber cock into her ass.

"That's it, baby," Tiffany sighed, her dark eyes wide, a big grin on her face as she watched her dildo slip deeper into Cassie's tight asshole. "You like that? You like that big cock in your ass?"

"Uuuuhhhhh -- fuuuuuuck -- mmmmmmmm -- so gooooood!" Cassie moaned, reaching underneath herself and slipping a couple of fingers into her shaved pussy.

"Yeah, that's it," Tiffany said, starting to slide the dildo in and out, fucking her ass with long strokes. "Who's a little butt slut? Huh?"

"Mmmmmm -- me -- I ammmmm -- fffuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk!" Cassie groaned. She'd never been interested in anal before -- mainly because the guys who'd suggested it just wanted to jam their dicks in her butt, not caring whether she enjoyed herself -- but now she was pleasantly surprised at just how good Tiffany's fake cock felt deep in her ass. It didn't take long at all until the familiar spasms grew in her pussy and ass, her muscles clenching wildly as her orgasm hit. "Fuck! Fucking -- cummmmmminggg!" she cried, Tiffany fucking her through her cum, shoving the dildo into her butthole over and over, faster and faster.

"That's it, Cassie," she murmured, grinning as she sped up, fucking her friend's ass with deep, hard strokes, just how she herself liked it. "Bet you'd like a real cock up your ass, huh?"

"Uh-huh," was all Cassie could manage as she gasped, writhing on her friend's bed, pushing her ass back to meet her strokes.

"Or maybe two real cocks? One in your pussy, one up your ass?"

"Oh God yes -- uuuhnnnnnn!"

"Maybe both my brothers, huh?" Tiffany laughed, fucking her ass. "Wanna get DP'd by them, huh, Cassie?"

"Oh Jesus -- oh fuck yes -- yes -- YES!" Cassie yelled as she came again, partly from the ass fucking she was getting, partly from the thought of taking both Kevin and Jason together.

Tiffany fucked her through her cum, finally gently pulling the big dildo from Cassie's asshole as she collapsed on to the bed, her breathing ragged, her huge tits squashed beneath her. Tiffany laid down next to her, dildo still in one hand, and smiled as Cassie looked up at her, eyes half closed.

"Oh my God," Cassie whispered. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

Tiffany licked the length of the dildo before offering it to Cassie who -- tired as she was -- could barely lift her head to nurse on the rounded knob.

"Mmmmm -- I don't think -- mmmm -- I need my pussy anymore," Cassie said.

Tiffany laughed. "Yeah, you do," she said. "You're just high on your first ass fucking. I was the same after my first time. Just wait till you get DP'd."

"Mmmm -- yeah -- wanna do that," Cassie sighed, starting to fall asleep.

Tiffany tossed the dildo aside and moved her friend, pulling the covers over both of them.

"Maybe tomorrow, huh?" she said.

"Mm-hmm," Cassie murmured. "Love you, Tiff," she said, drifting to sleep.

"Love you, too."

Tiffany kissed her and curled up next to her, switching the light off.

† † † † †

"Morning," Cassie sighed as Tiffany climbed back into bed with her in the morning.

"Morning yourself," she said. "How you feeling?"

"Bit sore," Cassie said with a smile. "But good sore, you know?"

"Oh yeah, I know that feeling," Tiffany said. "No regrets?"

"None," Cassie said, hugging her friend and kissing her deeply. "You?"

"Only that you haven't cleaned your teeth yet!" Tiffany laughed, Cassie slapping her arm affectionately. Proving she'd was joking, Tiffany kissed her, thrusting her tongue into her mouth, Frenching her passionately.

Cassie broke the kiss eventually and looked up at her.

"Were you serious about fucking your brothers?" she asked her.

"Oh yeah," Tiffany said. "If their cocks are as big as you say, I can't wait. Want to join in?"

"Definitely," Cassie said, kissing her again. "I can't wait."

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12