All Comments on 'The Family Canoe Pt. 02'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow !!!!!

Outstanding and very hot. I enjoyed part 1, but this chapter was so much more.

Hopefully you have ideas for the last day of camping.

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Very Hot!!

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a hard five

Very hard.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Going well

But the group sex began. Lost direction and interest. For some reason 2 dicks in a story is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To answer the question you pose…

I am a fan of the original “Canoe”, so of course, I like this newer version of Pt.1 just as much. Everything I like about the original story is intact; believable, relatable, likable characters in a welcoming and well painted setting. Their interactions (which inevitably lead to lots of hot sex) feel real and natural. The tension and fear of being caught by April’s parents is nuanced and very realistic. Definitely a 5/5.

I like incest stories. But adding the blood relationship didn’t give the story any extra dimension. Perhaps, because where I come from, friends of the parents are typically introduced to the children as aunts and uncles, with the same titles and social status as any true blood relation. I am still called ‘uncle’ by all the children of my friends. Even those who are now in college.

And then we come to Pt.2….

Everything up to Dave and May returning to the dock naked feels like a seamless continuation of Pt.1. I especially liked the well portrayed and very believable jealousy and possessiveness that April felt towards Dave when her mother started making moves on him. Just when the tension was reaching a fever pitch and threatening to boil over into a huge blowout of accusations and recriminations, and I was on the edge of my seat wondering how you were going to save the situation… you simply pulled the plug.

Instead of showing us how the storm that was building would break over your characters. Or possibly reveal how luck, fate, or cleverness might avert disaster. We get a lame bit of exposition from May that backfills and retcons a whole new reality, and renders the entire story up to that point moot. My suspension of disbelief was shattered and I felt my investment in the story had been betrayed.

Everything that happened after that point felt like a simple internet porn clip, devoid of context or credibility. The sex was just a formulaic round-robin of ‘tab A in slot B’. But the worst part was the characters and especially their reactions to what was going on bore no relation to the characters that existed before that reality shift at the dock. Part 2 is a 1/5.

Highc70Highc70over 4 years ago
Great storytelling

I loved part 1. I loved part 2. I’m very excited to read part 3! After I will probably have to read the non family canoe story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then it turned stupid

The free for all spoiled it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Correction on page 3

"Oh come on Mom, don't be ridiculous," May replied.

Replace May with April..

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

We had many family camping holidays but non quite as active as this one, by the time my daughter was old enough she was off with her mates and didn't want to know us. So I enjoyed this one. I do like your dirty stories Nikki.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Wow, that’s a great one!

NeedingnewadventuresNeedingnewadventures10 months ago

This makes me want to try it!

alan_deealan_dee7 months ago

That went from naughty to freaky faster than a Bughatti goes from 0-60.

Barest1Barest17 months ago

You are simply incredible, Nikki! You never disappoint. Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES