The Family Canoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April leaned toward her father, a hand still wrapped around Dave's cock. Phil leaned in as Dave had and Dave watched as his niece opened her mouth and it closed over her father's cock.

"That's incredible," May said.

"Fucking awesome," Phil moaned. "You are truly amazing April." April muttered something incomprehensible around her father's cock. Dave reached for April's tit and pulled on her nipple. He gave it a firm tweak then grabbed the whole breast. When she moaned around her father's cock he squeezed it harder. He looked down to see his sister-in-law sucking on April's clit.

April squealed. Dave saw her breasts heave and her stomach lurch and then she bucked on the chair. He felt her hand close in a vice-like grip and heard her gasp as she released her father's cock from her mouth.

"God you taste good," May said as she stood from between April's legs. "You need to taste her Phil," May told her husband. She stood and as April sucked on his cock, May kissed him, her lips giving him his first taste of his daughter's pussy. Phil moved quickly between April's legs, a hand on each of her inner thighs. Dave watched him. At first he just stared and took in the detail of his daughter's pussy, revealed to him in its hairless beauty. He then ran a finger down along her slit before sucking it into his mouth. When he used his tongue to lap at it April gave a gasp around Dave's cock. Clearly she wasn't fully recovered from her orgasm. May knelt beside April's chair and told her daughter to share. April sucked up and down his cock three times before passing him over to her mother who hoovered him into her mouth.

They passed him back and forth and Dave stared in wonder as he went from daughter to mother and back again several times over.

"I can't take it right now Dad," April moaned after a minute or two of his licking her pussy. She pushed his head away.

"You just need a cock in there," May said to her daughter. "Stick it in there Phil. Fuck her with that lovely hard prick."

"April?" Phil asked.

"Go on," April said even as she looked nervously from Dave to May and back again.

Phil knelt with his rock hard cock spearing toward his daughter's pussy. He edged forward and it bumped up against her slick, shiny wet lips. Dave watched as Phil pushed forward and April's puffy pussy lips parted around the head. They moaned together. May stopped sucking Dave long enough to watch as well. Four sets of eyes were glued to the sight of Phil's cock sliding into his daughter's pussy for the first time. He slid deep inside then pulled back, only to thrust even deeper. April gave off yips of delight each time he worked himself deeper into her pussy.

"Fuck me Dave," May moaned around his cock. She stood up and put her hands on the far side of April's chair so that she was bent over the top of her daughter. Dave stood behind her and buried himself to the hilt in her sopping hole. He grabbed hold of her curvaceous tits and thrust hard. May gave a cry of delight

Phil began fucking April harder and Dave matched him in May's pussy, going stroke for stroke, mother and daughter both begging for more.

"Suck my tit April," May panted at one point. She twisted her torso and presented her daughter with her tit. The nipple was rock hard. April opened her mouth and sucked it inside. Dave gave a groan of his own at the vision. He slammed his cock in and out of May's pussy until he felt his balls ready to explode. He didn't bother warning her, he just unloaded his cum inside May.

"Fuck that's good," May cried out as he emptied his third load for the day inside her. She pushed Dave back away from her and knelt so that she could suck and clean his cock. He watched her take his cummy cock into her mouth as Phil continued to fuck his daughter.

"Fill her pussy Phil," May moaned around Dave's cock. "Fill your daughter's pussy with Daddy cum." Dave saw April's eyes widen in shock at what her mother said, but she made no move to stop Phil as he thrust deep into her pussy and unloaded. She gave a cry of joy as he pumped her full of his seed.

"Oh fuck yeah," Phil groaned as his cock pulsed over and over again.

"Now that's what I call a good day's camping!" May declared as Phil withdrew.

"I think I need another swim," April laughed as she stood and her father's cum seeped down her leg. The four of them went back down to the dock and had a quick wash before heading back up to camp where they pottered around and rested. May insisted that they remain naked at least until the sun went down far enough that they started to feel cold. Dave and Phil built up the fire and later cooked steaks over the coals.

"Thank God it's a long weekend," May said as they sat around drinking after dinner. "I'd hate to be heading back in the morning.

"How on earth will we ever find anything to do around here for another whole day?" Phil asked.

"I'm sure you can find somewhere else to hike to Dad," April teased him.

"Naah, I think I'll stick around camp. You girls deserve looking after," he replied to much laughter.

"Well, I think I've been all used up, so I'm headed for bed," Dave announced.

"Keep that swag tight, you don't want any wild animals crawling in with you," May suggested.

"Grrrrrrr," April said, making claw-like shapes with her hands.

"Oh God, that is so lame," her father said.

"But maybe just not lame enough that he won't zip it up too tight," April teased.

By unspoken consensus everyone headed for their own beds. Dave contemplated going to visit April in her tent, but found that he was so exhausted that he'd fallen asleep before he even put the plan into action.