The Family Canoe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers

"Ha, you never stood a chance," April laughed.

"I think you're right there," Dave agreed.

"So, um, do you want to fuck me in the ass Uncle Dave?" April asked, looking at the bottom of the canoe.

"Do you want to be fucked in the ass?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, I do actually. I mean Mum's wasn't really the first finger in there, but I knew she'd get a kick out of thinking she was. I've played around a little bit myself. I tried a sharpie and that was kind of cool, but I've never actually had a cock or anything as big as one in there. I guess I wanted to wait for something to make it worthwhile. Letting you be my first seems good enough to me."

"Well if you want it, I'm more than happy to give it to you," Dave replied, his cock again stiff from the conversation and thought of sticking it in April's gorgeous asshole.

"Oh I want it," she assured him. "I guess I can even live with letting Mum watch since she's so keen on it."

"I'm starting to wonder if there's anything your mother wouldn't do," Dave said.

"No kidding. I mean she ate Dad's cum from my pussy!"

"This morning she held my cock while I pissed," Dave told her with a laugh.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean, the way she was going I was starting to wonder if she was going to ask me to give her a golden shower or something."

"Golden shower? Is that like, what it sounds like?" April asked with a shocked look on her face.

"Its when someone pisses on someone," Dave confirmed.

"Oh my God," April said in shock. Her eyes had dropped to his crotch again. "Was it fun when she held it and you pissed?"

"Its weird," Dave said, "Because its hard to pee when I'm horny and having a naked woman holding your dick tends to make you stiff." He watched April watching him and wondered what she was thinking.

"Can I try it?" she asked after a few moments.

"What, holding it while I pee?" he asked.

"Yeah, you got me curious now," she giggled. "I've never watched a guy pee and holding your dick while you do it sounds like it could be fun.

"Um well if I reach the point I need to and I think I will be able to with you holding it, I'll let you know."

"Yay," April exclaimed. "So like how were you able to do it for Mum?"

"Oh that was easy. It was first thing in the morning and I was already busting."

"Hmm, sounds like you need some more beer then," April said and passed him one from the little cooler.

"I think you might be a lot more like your mother than you'd like to think," Dave laughed, but took the beer from her anyway. They floated about the lake, April sunbathing and Dave drinking his beer and enjoying the view. When ever he'd drop a tin in the bottom of the canoe April would pass him another and have a cider herself.

"Right, last one," Dave announced, taking a fourth beer from April. "Anymore and it could get dangerous if we fall in. Besides, I need to pee."

"About time!" April cheered. "Get us to the land already." Dave shook his head at her enthusiasm and picked up the paddle. He paddled them over to the nearest tract of land and they clambered out of the canoe. April followed him like an eager puppy as he instinctively moved toward a tree. She stood beside him and grabbed his cock.

"Hang on, let me start first," he said. He was already semi-erect and worried that if she held onto him he'd be unable to get it going. April released him and watched and waited. Dave closed his eyes and tried to forget about the presence of the hot, naked young girl next to him. The beer did its trick. He felt the stream start to flow. Before he could even say anything to April he felt her take hold of his cock. Like her mother had, she waved it about and had fun aiming. She even tried to write her name in the dirt with his stream, but it petered out before she got too far.

"Do people really piss on each other?" She asked as his stream died off.

"Yeah, you'd be amazed what some people consider fun."

"Would you ever let a girl piss on you?" April asked him.

"If it turned her on enough I might," Dave replied. "I've never given it a lot of thought really. I watched your mother pee this morning and other than stumbling on a video or two, that was the first time I'd seen it."

"Do you want to watch me pee?" April asked eagerly.

"Good lord, we've created a monster," Dave laughed. April pouted. "Oh don't be like that," He reassured her, "I just think its cute how eager you are suddenly."

"I can't help it if you made me all curious," April told him.

"I'd love to watch you pee," Dave told her. He pulled her in for a kiss and held their bodies together, his recently drained cock rising to attention. April eagerly squatted in front of him, then spread her legs wide. Dave watched her as she leaned back a bit and looked up at him. He dropped his gaze to her pussy as her pee started to flow in a strong stream. He was surprised to find how much it turned him on, but wasn't sure if it was just because she was doing something so crazy for him or because he found the sight itself erotic. Before he'd even really considered it too much she had finished.

"Fun?" Dave asked her.

"Uh huh," she replied with a grin. "And in a weird way, knowing you were watching made it horny. Come here and let me suck you."

"Um, sunscreen," Dave reminded her.

"Fuck, that sucks," April replied. She stood up with a pout on her face.

"Bend over," Dave told her, stepping close to close the distance between them. He ran his hands over her body as she did so and moved behind her. "I'm going to stick my cock in your pissy little pussy April."

"Oh yes please," she replied. He worked his cock between her legs as she bent forward and put her hands on her knees. He rubbed the head over her wet lips and then drove it between them, burying himself as deep as he could. April moaned her appreciation as he slid himself in and out. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back on his cock, pushed her away then jammed her back down again. He felt like he'd been teased enough for the day, brought close to orgasm and abandoned. He was going to finish. He fucked April hard and fast and listened to her little mews and cries of pleasure as he plundered her.

"Are you ready for a big load of cum April?" he asked when he was close.

"Fuck yes, but do it on my tits Uncle Dave. I want to feel it all over me." Dave grunted and pumped in and out of her again and again, then right on the brink of orgasm told April to kneel in front of him. He used his hand to finish off with a couple of quick strokes, then aimed the head at April's left tit. Cum spurted from his cock to splatter over her chest. He switched his aim to her other breast and hit that one as well. She tipped her head back and he spurted on her neck. When he had finished she had cum dripping between and over her tits and throat. Some of it had fallen on her thighs as well. She stood up, grinning happily.

"Fuck that was hot, now let's go back to camp," April said.

"Going to clean up?" Dave asked.

"Nope. If Mum can walk into camp with cum dripping down her legs, I'm going to go back with it all over my tits," April told him.

"Like I said, you're more like your mother than you'd likely admit," Dave laughed. April took her seat in the canoe and Dave climbed in after given them a gentle shove away from the land. He paddled them back to camp where they found Phil and May relaxing in their chairs on the dock, reading.

"Good paddle?" Phil asked as they pulled up alongside. Dave loved the sight of April's ass as she climbed from the canoe up the little ladder. He tied off and followed her.

"Looks like there was a bit more than just paddling going on," May observed, noting the dried cum on her daughter's tits. "Did you come back like that just to show off?"

"Pretty much," April admitted.

"Well that's a bit mean. At least I was prepared to share. Maybe you should do me a favour to make up for it," May said to April.

"Like what?" April asked a little skeptically.

"Like eat my pussy," May said to her daughter.

"Oh is that all?" April asked.

"Uh huh."

"So like having never ever done anything to anyone else's pussy in my life, I should just like start eating my mother's?" April asked with an arched eye-brow. Phil sat up, suddenly interested in the conversation.

"When you put it like that it sounds pretty fucking hot," her father told her.

"Does it Uncle Dave?" April asked, turning on Dave.

"If I'm being honest? Hell yes," Dave replied.

April turned to look at her mother again who parted her legs and ran a finger up her slit. She pushed it between her lips, then pulled it out and sucked it clean.

"I promise I taste good and that I'm all clean," May assured her daughter. April looked from her mother to her eager father to her Uncle. Dave tried to give her a reassuring look.

"Don't do it for us April. If you don't want to do it, don't," he advised her.

"You are the best uncle ever, Uncle Dave," she said, bounding over to hug him. "See!" she said, turning on her parents. "That's the right way to be. He lets me decide and doesn't push me."

"I wasn't pushing sweetie, I was hoping!" May assured her.

"Well anyway, because uncle Dave wants to see it and because he's so nice about it, I'm going to do it." Dave was sure he heard a growl of pleasure from his sister-in-law. April walked over and squatted on the dock between her mother's legs. She experimentally ran her fingers over her pussy. She played with the cropped hair then slipped her finger down along her mother's slit. Dave watched May's face. Lust played across her features as she peered intently at what her daughter was doing between her legs. Dave moved close enough that he too could see. His brother knelt beside his daughter to watch as well.

April's fingers slipped in and out of her mother's pussy, probing and experimenting. When she pulled them out and sucked them into her mouth, those watching gave a collective sigh of appreciation.

"Not bad at all Mum," April grinned. She used both hands to spread her mother's pussy wide, then leaned forward and licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

"Oh fuck yes April," May moaned. April licked and probed with her tongue and only moved up to caress her mother's clit when May was begging her to attend to it. Dave stroked his cock as he watched. Phil reached for his wife's tit and pulled at it savagely, lifting it by the nipple and twisting. Dave opted for running his hands over April's young body, teasing her tits gently and caressing her ass. He slipped a hand between her legs and felt her shift position, spreading them slightly as she knelt and ate her mother's pussy.

"Push your fingers in as well April," May demanded. Dave watched as April pushed two fingers inside and then licked above them to tease May's clit. May tilted her head over the back of her chair and told Phil to stick his cock in her mouth. He stood behind her and she looked up, her head upside down. He pushed his cock roughly into her mouth with a groan of appreciation. Dave saw May's throat expand as his brother's cock was pushed down it and decided that he too needed to have his cock attended to. He moved behind April and worked his cock into her pussy.

"Yeah, fuck me Uncle Dave," April groaned into her mother's pussy. He held her hips and slid back and forth while he watched his brother fuck May's throat.

"Fist me April, get that whole fucking fist in my dirty cunt," May exclaimed as she gasped for air before Phil pulled her head back roughly by her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth again.

"My whole fist?" April asked in shock.

"She loves it, do it to her April," Phil said.

April worked a third and then fourth finger in, pushing gently as her mother's pussy expanded to take it. She tucked her thumb in amongst her fingers and pushed. Dave drove his cock deep into April and held himself there as he watched. April worked her fingers in and out, pushing them a little further each time. She passed the last resistance and her hand disappeared entirely within her mother.

"Oh fuck that's good!" May exclaimed. "Now lick my clit and I'll fucking explode." She was again silenced by Phil fucking her face. Dave rocked back and forth slowly, loving the feel of April's tight young pussy on his cock as he watched her bend forward and attack her mother's clit again. Moments later May screamed around Phil's cock. Her hips bucked and her entire body shook as she came hard. Phil pulled his cock from her throat and pumped it, cum erupting from its tip. It arced up and splattered down over May's face and hair.

April waited until her mother signalled for her to pull her fist out. When she did there was a gush of fluid that soaked the decking of the dock.

"Fuck that was hot," Dave grunted as he continued to pump April with his cock.

"Cum in my pussy Uncle Dave, I want to feel you fill me up," April moaned. Dave responded vigorously, his body slapping against April's until he held still again and exploded inside her, April squealing as she climaxed with him. She fell forward on the dock and lay on her side, chest heaving with exertion. Dave sat back on his heels equally out of breath.

"Best camping trip ever?" Phil asked with a laugh.

"Its sure as hell gonna be hard to top," Dave agreed

After recovering they all tumbled from the dock to clean off yet again.

It was late in the afternoon when after a couple of drinks April called out, "Who wants to see Uncle Dave's cock in my ass?" Everyone enthusiastically said that they did and May ducked into her tent, telling her daughter that if she was going to do it that she should use plenty of lube, especially for the first time.

April knelt on hands and knees on a blanket and May insisted on prepping her uncle's cock for her. First she sucked him hard, then she liberally spread lube up and down the length of his cock.

"Suck your Dad for me April, 'cause I want him hard enough to skewer my ass while Dave does yours." Phil move to sit in front of her and April took him in her mouth. While she did that May squirted lube over her daughter's anus and pushed one, then two fingers slowly into her back passage.

April groaned as her mother stretched her hole in preparation.

"Put it in my pussy first Uncle Dave," April moaned around her father's cock. Dave's well lubed cock slipped easily inside her and he fucked her for a few minutes while May continued to play with her anus.

"Let us know when you're ready baby," May told April.

"I'm ready now Mum," April replied. Dave pulled his cock from April's pussy but before he could push it against her ass, May grabbed him and sucked him greedily, lube and all. Then she guided him to her daughter's anus. He rested the head of his cock there and May lubed him a little more as he began to push inside.

"Oh fuck! Its so big," April moaned as she held her father's cock in her hand. She moved to control the speed of penetration, pulling away then pushing back slowly when she was ready. Dave let her do most of the work so that she was able to moderate the speed of his penetration. He couldn't believe how tight her little ass felt as its ring of muscle spread around and then eased down his dick.

"God that's sexy April," May said to her. She reached beneath her daughter to play with her breasts and demanded that Phil stick his cock in her ass.

Dave watched his manhood slowly disappear and held still as April adjusted to having him in her ass.

"Do you like it April?" May asked.

"Its kind of weird," April replied.

"Just you wait, I know you're going to love it when Uncle Dave starts sliding in and out," May suggested. As Dave started to move very slowly, May gave a cry of pleasure. He looked across to see his brother looking back at him with a grin from ear to ear. He had his entire cock in May's ass and was already starting to fuck her with long sure strokes.

Dave pulled back and pushed in again. Slowly he increased the length and pace of his strokes, April started to respond. He listened as she gasped and moaned pleasurably and matched his movements to them, rewarded by more and more of the same sounds. Soon he was sliding his full length into her ass and back out again as May was fucked right beside them. May moved to where she could see her daughter's face. She pulled April to her and kissed her, driving her tongue between her daughter's lips. Phil gave a cry of joy and shot his load in May's butt.

Dave kept working his niece, pushing deep and pulling back out again. It was only by virtue of the fact that he'd already cum several times that day that he didn't lose control.

"God you look good fucking your niece's dirty little ass," May moaned, having moved to where she could clearly see him penetrate her. She reached under and between April's legs and April gave a squeal of delight. "If you're anything like me, a quick touch of this lovely little clit while there's a cock in your ass and you'll explode."

May was right. April howled in pleasure and Dave felt her ass contract around his cock as she came hard. She threw her head back like a wolf howling at the moon. Dave admired the curve of her back, the flare of her hips and the way the sun glistened off the sheen of sweat covering her skin. It sent Dave over the edge. He filled her ass with his cum.

As the sun set and the temperature dipped, the foursome resorted to clothes and sat around the campfire without feeling the need for more sex. Dave shared April's tent for the night and enjoyed being able to hold her until she fell asleep.

The following morning was spent packing everything up and all too soon it was time to head back to civilisation and 'reality'.

"Can I ride home with you Uncle Dave?" April asked when they'd squared the campsite away.

"If its fine with the olds, its fine with me," Dave told her.

"Go ahead," May said to her daughter, "Just be good and don't cause any accidents!"

April happily jumped into Dave's truck and chatted away or sang when a song she liked came on the radio.

"So, like, do you think we get to keep doing this?" April asked him at one point.

"This? Driving in a car?" Dave asked.

"No, not this this, THIS this," April laughed and reached across to grope his crotch.

"Oh, THAT this," Dave laughed. "Well its fine by me, but you know, it might not be so easy back in town. I mean, for a start people tend to frown on these sorts of family relations and then well, there's that simple fact that its illegal."

"Fuck 'em all, I say," April pouted.

"I'm sure that we can manage some sleep overs though, I mean its no like you've never come and done that before. As long as we're not bonking in the backyard I can't see it being an issue. Unless your parents complain of course."

"I doubt they'll complain," April laughed. "Who knew my mother was such a slut! Hmm, if there is a complaint, it will probably be her complaining that she's not getting to fuck us actually."

"We don't have to deprive her completely," Dave suggested. "If it means keeping the peace."

"Well just to keep the peace," April agreed then laughed. "I guess its going to be pretty weird."

"We'll sort something out," Dave suggested. They continued in silence for a while before resuming their companionable ride home. Dave dropped April off at his brother's place, helped them unload and then went inside for a drink before he went back to his own place to unload his own car.

"Hey its not fair that you helped us and there's no-one to help you," April commented when he was saying goodbye."

"Are you offering to come over and help?" he asked.

"I could," April said, clearly not having thought of it before. "Can I Mum?"

"Oh, you're going to help him are you?" May laughed. "Sure go ahead. Just make sure that you're back at a reasonable time. He doesn't have that much gear remember. April bounced up and down at being allowed to and jumped back into the seat of her Uncle's car.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,938 Followers