The Family Canoe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," Dave said when they were at his house and she was helping him. "I don't think I've ever had help at this end of the trip."

"Well I had ulterior motives," April teased. "I want that lovely cock of yours in my pussy one last time for the weekend.

"Now you're starting to sound like your mother," Dave laughed.

"Huh. Careful or you won't get any at all," April told him.

"Well I'm not going to risk that," Dave replied.

They put the last of his things away and then headed for the shower where they luxuriated in civilised bathing. They took it in turns to wash each other down and shared lingering kisses and touches along the way.

"You know, it will be nice to fuck you in an actual bed," April moaned as her uncle towelled her dry.

"Who said we're going to use the bed?" Dave teased. "I was just going to bend you over the kitchen table."

"Huh, I want to be treated like a princess thank you very much."

"Hmm, its probably lucky you're so fucking sexy that I'll do anything you ask then, isn't it?"

Dave threw the wet towel into his hamper and led his niece through to the bedroom. He guided her onto the bed and they made long and leisurely love.

"I don't want to go home," April complained when Dave was dropping her off.

"Well sorry, but that's the deal we made with your Mum," Dave sighed. "I would have loved to have you in bed all night." He followed her into the house to say goodnight to Phil and May.

Just as he was about to leave for home again, April said to her mother, "Can I move in with Uncle Dave?"

"What?" Phil, May and Dave all said together, equally surprised.

"I want to move in with Uncle Dave," April said. May and Phil both looked to Dave but he was as shocked as they were and it must have shown on his face.

"Have you even been asked if you would be okay with this?" Phil asked his brother.

Dave coughed. "Um no, sorry, this is a bit of a surprise to me," he replied.

"Oh come on Uncle Dave, it'll be fun," April pleaded.

"How about we all sleep on this and have a mature discussion about it later," May suggested.

"But Mum," April replied.

"Be happy that I haven't outright said no," May replied. April appeared to weigh that fact up for a few moments before realising that it was probably as good as she was going to get.

Dave said farewell and drove home, his head spinning as he wondered what on earth he'd managed to get himself into.