All Comments on 'The Family Ch. 01'

by Quazzi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looking forward to more.....

More please....it was very hot!! I want to see how the rest of the family comes together! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is Mr. Q's first foray into family fucking (aka "incest"), and it's great

I think the highly 30 year old writer may have found his strong suit. Marcus and Sasha have discovered what a big brother does to his baby sister (i.e., fucks the living shit out of her as often as he cares to). That's what a baby sister's sweet little slit is for. Doubtless, Bethany's cute little cunt is due for a similar treatment from what her big brothers have jumping around in their pants. But what about mother Carol? She got a big fat hairy hole between her legs, the hole all the kids came out of. I hope Marcus and Brent don't turn out to be ungrateful brats. Those boys have got exactly what Carol needs--it's right there, between their own legs. Their big fat penises and their heavy hanging sacks. Come on, gifted author. Time for the guys to stick their hard young cocks up Mother Carol's mommy-hole and blows their hot young balls up their own mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago

Saw Ch2 this morning, but wanted to read Ch1 first, and glad I did. Sorry Sasha had to be drunk before coming on to Marcus. He certainly didn't need any help to respond. He is male, after all, and ready to go along with any feminine sign of desire - as it should be. Very nice. This seems to have the makings of a fine series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A concern

I doubt if thoating a cock when nauseaous is possible whithout adverse side effects!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Darn

I guess the opening chapter kind of takes the interest out of reading it. Kind of like knowing the ending score before wstching the game or knowing what happens at the end of the movie.

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Good story, a typo or two.

The last line, "As I drifted off to sleep I didn't even think about WEATHER (instead of whether) mom or dad would walk in and catch us, and frankly I didn't care." Yeah I know, a nitpick. Yeah, I made a couple in my one story I have posted as well.

tallblondeMtallblondeMalmost 8 years ago
What prevented a 5 star rating

The writing was great, the description of the sex was great, but I couldn't get over how he french kissed his sister and told her she smelled so good after she came home stinking drunk and puked a couple of times. No way in hell does anyone that drunk, smell or taste good to a sober person (he was at least sober enough to pick her up and drive her home).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I bet she tasted that good in real life. No way to resist a hot little slut like that right in front of her brother. This is good quality jerk of material. God it makes me think how awesome it would have been to get the chance to fuck my own sisters brains out. Man my cock is rock solid after this, just thinking how tight her teen slit would be with a good sized cock giving it a proper hard fucking. Hope he saves the pics for personal use later on. I would love to fall asleep next to her nude body so when I woke up with a hard cock I could just slide into her pussy then her mouth. God so fucking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous