The Family Frizz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another earth-shattering orgasm and the show was nearly over. Dad kissed her twat soaked as it was in juices of its own manufacture. He drank of her essence and kissed her long and hard on her mouth. I had never let Steve kiss me after blowing him, maybe I missed out on something. He put a little pink leather dog collar on her neck and connected it to a pink leash, then he lifted her into his arms, embraced her and guided her gently to the floor. She settled upon her hands and knees and he led her like a dog out the door and up the stairs to the efficiency apartment above.

Oh my God! Another epiphany, dad putting carpet in the boat house at least on the main floor years ago confused me, what was the point. When was the last time I was actually in the storage room that had become dad's playroom. When did dad put the carpet in the hallway and on the stairs. How many years ago was it. It made sense now, he did it out of love for Shelia and her knees.

Peter and I spent Thursday waiting for Godot by a tree near the boathouse but unlike Vladimir and Estragon our discussion that evening was on the root of love and desire, faith and longing, root vegetables were not mentioned.

......

FRIDAY NIGHT

Dad came down the stairs walking his pet, naked but for a pair of her trademarked pumps, of pink leather today. I had to say Shelia was cute on her hands and knees like a dog walking down the stairs. She was wearing the skinny pink collar and not the thick black one today. It was attached to the pink leash he had led her up those stairs with on Wednesday.

Shelia put a pair of thin pink leather dog collars on her breasts squeezing them, making them look a little like balloons. She put two black leather cuffs on her ankles buckling them, and then the two matching black wrist cuffs. Getting herself dressed for playtime, nobody can say this isn't consensual, or totally fucking sensual. Shelia stands with her pretty pink pumps shoulder width apart, her hands behind neck fingers interlaced, arms bent to form an erotic diamond exposing Shelia's sensitive under arm area.

Dad proceeds to use a disposable lighter to singe the hairs from Shelia's armpits, she barely moves. He hooks her pink leather dog collar to a black leash that leash being attached to a hook in the ceiling. Shelia can barely breathe and then only if she stands in the exact center under the hook.

Dad tightened the two dog collars on Shelia's tits, and then used a riding crop from the wall to strike the top of her tits and her ass, her belly and the bottom of her tits, and once a good hard unexpected blow right between her legs stinging her labia. Dad took a glass jar of straight pins in some liquid, alcohol maybe, and one by one for half an hour he pushed forty straight pins through forty holes in the collar. Surreally Shelia panted, moaned and groaned but did not scream like she had when receiving the electrical torment.

Sheila moved to and laid upon the table, her legs hanging off at the knees her hands clasped behind her neck as dad moved to deliver blows directly to her sex from the riding crop in his hand. Oh, my I hadn't noticed this before, but Shelia had that brass padlock from Wednesday locking her labia major together, after twenty blows, what is it with the number twenty... Dad took a key and unlocked Shelia's cunt and proceeded to fuck her as she laid on the green table. Fuck, oh now she makes noise. Pins through her tits total silence, a penis and she is shrieking like the world is coming to an end.

While dad is going to town on Shelia, I grab Peter's hand and pull him out of the boathouse. Fifteen acres and six-hundred feet of shoreline might not be enough to muffle Shelia's cries of ecstasy. I tell Pete we should leave before the sheriff arrives. We walk back to the house talking about what we have seen.

"Shelia is having the time of her life," I said.

"Seems that way."

"Ever do that."

"Yeah, right."

"Ever want to"

"You know the intensity is really cool, but the pain is..."

"Didn't Coach Stuart teach you about endorphins."

"Yeah, but."

"Shelia is higher than a kite on 'dorphs.'"

"Yeah."

"You said you love me Pete."

"I do."

"Let's."

That first time that I made love with my little brother Peter, that wonderous Friday evening, it was the best day of my life. I had always loved him as a brother. Dad tells me when I was toddling and he just sat there immobile before he could crawl I raided our pantry and brought him yummy treasures. I don't actually remember it I must have been three-ish, but dad doesn't lie. I grabbed Peter and kissed him full-on hard on the lips.

"Let's what?"

"I love you Pete."

"Yeah, I love you Mickey, I really do."

I took my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra. I wasn't quite as endowed as Shelia. But it was kind of close, and mine were perkier, and being freely offered.

"Not interested in what I have to offer?"

"Mickey come on, it's not that, this whole thing. It's weird."

"You're weird?"

"No. That's not..."

"I'm weird?"

"No. Mickey..."

"Come upstairs with me."

I took my little brother by the hand and led him to my bedroom, he did not hesitate. Once inside I locked the door.

"There, you can't escape now," I said removing my jeans.

"Uh, Mickey the door, it's locked from this side."

"You won't unlock it. You won't leave."

"Why..."

"Because you aren't stupid, and because I am Howard Roark and you are Dominique." I said referencing a favorite book of ours by Ayn Rand.

"Uh, Howard was the guy..."

"Then step over here and take me like a guy," I said removing my panties.

"What are you doing?"

"It's called 'topping from the bottom' according to the book I checked out."

"Book?"

"I am going to teach you to be my Master."

"I love you Mickey."

"I know you do, I love you too. Let's fuck. I can see that you want to, or at least that little Pete does, I can see him through your Levi's."

"I love you. I so very much want to fuck you, but I don't want to fuck-up Mickey and Pete."

"The only way you can fuck up Mickey and Pete is if you wimp out now. You just said you want to fuck me. So do it. I want it, little Pete wants it."

He stepped into me and placed his right hand on my cheek bringing it down to my chin before kissing me so deeply.

"That's it Pete, take charge, make me yours. Now and forever."

He reached down to touch my breasts, right then left, to bring each nip to his mouth and kiss them, suckle them. I grabbed his hand and put his thumb in my mouth. I stared in his eyes, no through them into his soul, as little Pete released from his denim prison made his belated appearance. I got down on my knees and I licked around little Pete's sensitive head pushing my mouth over him engulfing him in warm loving wetness. His head in my mouth I used my hands on the shaft of Peter's member, soon I was coordinating the movement of my hand on the shaft and my mouth on the head. In gratitude I was rewarded by a spasmatic explosion and a mouth full of Peter juice. Yummy Peter juice.

I laid back on my bed as my little brother touched my sex. He ran a finger up the length of my slit coming to my pleasure center hiding in its protective folds at the apex. Pete slipped two fingers inside of me south of that bud which was becoming erect. He did several thrusts palm down before reversing and two-finger fucking me palm up with his thumb riding on my clitty. Ohhhh so nice. Back and forth a few more times and kaboom, ah that worked just wonderfully for me.

Then Pete went off-script, well it's not like I gave him a script but... Remember 'topping from the bottom' I had a script. Petey took his fingers soaked in my natural lubricant and started playing with my asshole. It felt nice, one brother finger, two ahh. What's that? Rubber huh?

"It was the smallest one in the drawer, they won't miss it." Pete said in reference to the butt plug he was slowly inserting into me.

"When?"

"I live here, like I can't get in?"

"So, I am not alone it was your idea too, I mean unless it was for you."

"No Mickey, I saw the handwriting too... I just thought this would be happening slower and we would be here a day or three or a week from now."

"Too fast?"

"No, it's a happy surprise," he said. "Oh my God you are so tight."

With Shelia's 'smallest' plug in place in my ass Pete had replaced his two fingers in my vagina with his gorgeous penis. I was in heaven, I was one with a boy, a man, who will never fail me. Who knew almost every single thing about me and could guess the other two percent. A man, my brother, who loves me as much as I love him. Someone willing to surrender everything and be an outcast to love me, but with the moral conviction and strength of someone who is totally without sin.

Our first time was him on top of me as I lay on my back on my bed, our second was me on hands and knees Pete dogging me, the third... Yes, my boy Pete he went three, because I am smoking hot, it was new and forbidden, and because he is nineteen. Three was back to the much-maligned missionary position. I love it with Pete's weight on top of me. Finally spent I kissed my brother-lover.

"Now we gotta move to Arkansas," I said referencing a recent legislative faux-pas.

"I wish, it seems they fixed their error."

"Sleep here with me tonight."

"Is that smart."

"Dad lives in the biggest fucking glass house I've ever seen."

"Well yeah, Mickey I love you and I am not ashamed to love you but is that smart?"

"To announce it, no. But we will find a way, for tonight it will be fine."

"Tonight?"

"And every night after this one too my love..."

......

Lisa Ann

12