All Comments on 'The Family Games'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 1 year ago

I usually can’t be bothered to read stories of more than two pages but this sounded intriguing. Once I started I couldn’t help but read to the end. A great idea, well written and a real turn on!

Seeker59Seeker59over 1 year ago

Loved this story. I think many people wish they had an excuse to have family sex.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 1 year ago

I was very pleasantly surprised by this story. I didn't think I'd like it and, you know what, I didn't. In reality I really liked it. A good story well written. Going to check out others by you now. Thanks for sharing.

jrrrrjrrrrover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I have every read on Literotica.com. Keep it up.

RFFASTRFFASTover 1 year ago

Extremely well thought plot and plenty of sexual tension. I will be reading the rest of your work. 5 Stars.

EdGuy1EdGuy1over 1 year ago

This story is amazing, you're always a masterclass in turning reluctant family members into complete incest addicted perverts. As much as i'd love a sequel or a spin off, i'm still excited for any new stories you create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great/ 5 star

ac52076ac52076over 1 year ago

One of the best!

PburnsPburnsover 1 year ago

WOW such a great story

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

Shame it’s only a one off, I imagine a games with Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, Purple, Black and White could be even more fantastical.

That said, it’s a really, REALLY good story and the changing of character POV is very clever, never muddied and always spot-on.

5 stars.

mr_morganmr_morganover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I’ve read in a while! Very nicely written and you should write more. Love the concept and feel like more of this type of story can work. Can make it a potential series using different characters and different sex acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wish they were korean like 'squid game'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice story but i wish there was more on screen gay sex

Turtleshell74Turtleshell74over 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Added to my faves and I hope for more.

Whome1578Whome1578over 1 year ago

Very well written. Good plot and the games was nice touch it seams other members would like to get with each other. Be nice to see more. Great story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope for a sequel with new families

JennydemarkoJennydemarkoover 1 year ago

Very decent story, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. But wow, 5 stars. Very hot.

msmith6922msmith6922over 1 year ago

Keep wite very good story

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 1 year ago

100% a five star story. Loved it so much…..loved Yana and Max going at it….wished she was pregnant too…

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you everyone who has left feedback and ratings so far! Consider my ego well and truly stroked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2nd the sequels with other families. The watching mom and dad was hot. Also the not knowing who they were blowing was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked that it was long but not overexplained. I was nervous throughout the whole thing, what would be the fate of the characters. A rarity in a sex story!

What I didn't like: The pregnancy. Not only does it turn me off, it's irresponsible. Everyone has sex with everyone, but there is no protection? As a woman, this is very confusing to me.

Overall, I really liked it, I would love to read a second part.

CherryGlitterCherryGlitterover 1 year ago

Very nice story, well written! I liked the games they had to play. I just wished we had more of the man on man side of the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't wish to be rude, but are you going to continue the Chimera Lost Spaceship story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked this story. A lot of hot elements and liked reading about the games they had to play. Reading about the moms licking the pussy their sons had fucked was delicious. Definitely hoping for a sequel with more games and more families. Wish you had let us see into the sons and dads group.

Was also hoping you'd find a way to bring the yellow family back in and showed that they too eventually succumbed to family sex. The harder they resist the sexier it is when they fall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was really dumb

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes, my one-eyed snake was happy, twice. Thank you.

black75black758 months ago

Wonderfully hot. All bases covered!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story! Well done.

1. I like that you limited the characters to four, later three, families. It made it easier to follow.

2. I loved your naughty references to your other story, 'The Chalet and the Guru', which I also loved a lot.

3. I would love to see a lot more open male bisexuality in this story. The way you write about it, it's like something to be tolerated in secret rather than enjoyed. I do understand though, that it might bring down your story rating scores as most people reading on this website seem to be straight men perfectly happy to see lesbian action, but deeply uncomfortable with male gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story the build-up to what was expected. Is there more to the story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best i ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update April 2024 - still working, still writing. Focusing more on longer, one-off stories. I aim for my stories to be consistent, to have solid world building and clear, decent plots.