All Comments on 'The Family Goes to Jamaica'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
too much story

for 1 page. i don't mind a quick story from time to time, but this was quick with very superficial sex. like the last night "Mary said she wanted to spend some time with Nikki" and thats the whole mother daughter sex scene? its was like a rush to finish, not a rush to entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missed

The story is to reportish. Nit a story, more of a report

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 5 years agoAuthor
Hi

I don't particularly like multi page stories. That's my prefernce. Also, I never know how many pages Literotica will make it when it is approved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice resort

Damn well done! I wanna go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

There are so many jerks out there. It made me hard. 🤪. Anytime mom eats daughters cunt and fucks son, hey, all is goog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"This is the continuation of my Halloween story, "Trick or Treat, Literotica Style.""

I hate, hate, HATE opening a story and only THEN finding out it's a continuation of a previous one. Did you think you other story was so magnificent people would automatically remember it? Would it have killed you to use that as your summary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

This wasn't a story, it was a series of statements, and you couldn't even bother to use proper English.

Worst post ever.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
really?

not much of a story. i like a quickie from time to time - but this seemed like a rush job. so, for example, the mom/daughter sex "scene": "Mary said she would like to spend some time with Nikki". really? where the sex? hard time rating this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not even worth a star.

Every bit of the story was done as statements. That's bad enough. What's worse is the stats you list before even beginning your literary abortion. The only thing that I find worse than breast size experts in a story are statistics lists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad

This is just bad i give no 🌟.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
TFGTJ . Everyone else can go to hell

I gave it a 5 star review, Flash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rough comments

There was no art to your story. It reminded me of reading the instructions on a bottle of medicine. There's potentially a hot story here but what you have us is robotic at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous