The Family Holiday Concludes

Story Info
The mothers entertain their own sons and each other.
5k words
4.58
45.8k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is an earlier episode to this tale, which would add clarity, but feel free to read this as a stand-alone; it still works.

It was barely eight o'clock when I woke-up that morning, Mike had already left for the course -- they were teeing-off at about nine -- and I soon discovered that Max & Toby were absent too; it was a rare day when those two surfaced before 09:30. I didn't know what to expect, my stomach was churning in anticipation and I certainly couldn't face any breakfast, so instead I headed for the bathroom; I often do my best thinking in the shower and this morning I had much to contemplate.

As had been mentioned during last night's conversation with Gillian, many of the UK flights departed ahead of ours, so there was every chance that some of yesterday's assailants would be on their way home already. I was confident that we'd each be receiving at least two visitors, but how many more and would there perhaps be some new faces invited? Neither Gillian nor I could control that side of things, we would have to trust to the good sense and decency of our sons; though perhaps that was something of a paradox, insofar as they were pimping us out to be gang-banged.

I was quickly showered, shaved, primped and preened. Yes, after that comment of yesterday, my pussy was now as bald as a coot, it seemed just so appropriately slutty; Lord knows how I'd explain it to Mike when he noticed. I didn't bothered to dress beyond a towelling bath-robe, I'd included nothing very alluring in my holiday wardrobe and suspected that whatever I might choose wouldn't survive very long anyway.

It was exactly 9:02 when there seemed nothing more to do beyond sit on the bed and await my fate; at 09:23 I heard a knock at the door -- not that I was clock-watching : ) After checking my appearance in the mirror and taking a final tug at my robe to display a tad more cleavage, I took a deep breath and opened it. Waving my visitor through to the bedroom, I checked the landing for anyone else, closed the door and followed into the room before speaking: "What are you doing here Gillian; I thought you'd either be knee deep in eager young cocks, or like me, sat waiting on the bed with your pussy dripping in anticipation?"

"I was... Waiting with my pussy leaking I mean; but your Toby arrived and told me that you wanted me to come across here?"

We were still exchanging confused looks when the door re-opened and my two sons walked in, followed closely by Gillian's lads, Ben who'd been with me yesterday and finally a blonde haired guy named Ian who I knew Gill had entertained the previous day. I was thinking: 'No unpleasant surprises, but why are Max & Toby here too?' when I heard Gill mumbling: "Ooh goody, Ben's still here, I'd hoped to get the chance to try him out."

Gill's first thought might have been of wrapping herself around a black cock, but my major concern was the presence of my sons! Behaving like an utter slut is one thing, but to do so while your teenaged sons are watching you is quite another. It was Paul rather than my own boys whom I addressed: "Was it you who tricked Gill into coming here and what are you all doing here anyway?"

His response sounded far less jittery than my question: "Well, as you can see our numbers are a bit depleted today, but there was nobody else we trusted enough to invite. After yesterday's performance, we knew that just three cocks wouldn't be enough to satisfy either of you dirty mares, so we thought it best if we doubled-up. Besides, we'd hoped that the two of you might like to help us out with a little floor-show?"

My flabber was well and truly gasted! Paul, Harry and I were to watch as the others fucked Gill, whereafter she would presumably entertain Max and Toby while the other four were fucking me? Being involved was one thing but I wasn't sure that I wanted to watch the show. Similarly -- and perhaps ridiculously - were my reservations about giving the boys their 'floor show': By displaying and voicing a degree of reluctance while submitting to the four men, I'd hoped to maintain some shred of decorum, particularly if Gill were simultaneously distracting my boys' attentions. But to brazenly perform a strip-tease just seemed patently cheap and degrading; besides which, wearing nothing beyond my bath-robe, what was there for me to strip?.

Gill was little better prepared either, dressed in a bikini top and an indecently short skirt -- it was half-way up her thighs! - with presumably the bikini briefs, beneath and a pair of beach sandals. I wouldn't have dared to wear that skirt, not at our age; though with Gill's figure -- she's that waif-like Keira Knightley/Kate Moss type -- she was perhaps just able to carry it off? It was with regard to our lack of appropriate clothing that I chose to explain away my reticence, but that garnered me only laughter from them all; including Gillian.

Gill stepped across, kissed me lightly on the side of the mouth -- that caught my attention -- and simpered: "Jo, Jo, Jo... you're really not up with the trends are you?" Gill kissed me again; full on the mouth this time. "It's changed since our day babe, the pretty young things don't spread their legs and pretty pink pussies just as eagerly as we did, but they do still want to excite the guys..." Gillian's arms wrapped around me now and a third kiss, landed. "So, what better way than by getting it on with your equally sexy best friend, while the boys watch? The guys don't want a strip-tease from us, they want to see us go girl-on-girl."

I was too stupefied to resist as Gill kissed me once again and this time it was a passionate embrace, with her tongue slipping inside my mouth as her hand stole into my robe to cradle a breast. A rumble of approval from the lads confirmed that Gillian had interpreted Paul's proposal better than I. When we separated I finally found my voice, mumbling through suddenly parched lips: But... I don't... I haven't... not ever... I'm... I'm not a lesbian!"

That last was almost a yelp. I licked my dry lips, a gesture which Gillian mistook - or perhaps not? - as a signal of encouragement. Gill repeated the embrace, her tongue pausing to moisten my lips before venturing on to search inside my mouth. Her hand on my breast more actively massaging that as the thumb flicked back and forth across my erect nipple, before she replied: "You have got the most gorgeous boobs Joanne; I'd forgiven you for having bigger ones than me, but their still being so full and firm is just rubbing it in."

That was said with a sweet smile, but the smile turned impish as Gill continued: "I'd never thought you were a lezza and neither am I; I'm not sure that I'm even bi. I certainly can't imagine having sex that didn't include a nice stiff cock at some stage and I mean a real one too, not some plastic replica. But while I'm waiting for that big stiff cock, mmmmm... you just can't beat another girl for a little foreplay. No matter how hard we try to teach the men, they can never quite hit the spot with just the right weight or just as accurately as we girls do."

Gill's hand had now moved from my breasts to my waist, her fingers tugging gently at the bathrobe's tie. "Besides, I don't believe that you've 'never' been with another girl... we've all had at least one sapphic dalliance." The robe's cord parted and Gillian's hand slipped inside and headed south, as my cheeks flushed and my memory flew back to a long ago holiday in France. It was the summer before I started at college, twenty-five years ago now, but that been so... so... innocent!

The word came to me just as Gill's fingers reached my crotch but any further reminiscences were lost to Gillian's squeal of delight: "Joanne Townsend... you shameless old tart! Why didn't you tell me you were going to do that? How am I supposed to even get a look in now?"

The lads might've been startled by Gill's shriek, but they were more than recompensed when she jerked the bathrobe from my shoulders, spun me around to face them and pulled her hand aside to audaciously flaunt my newly-shaved pubis. Embarrassed doesn't even begin to describe the moment, with nowhere to hide I simply closed my eyes; so while I heard their crude words, I didn't see which of the guys it was who lunged forward to try and cop a feel.

Gillian dealt with him sharply: "Oh no you don't young man; you wanted to see a girl-on-girl show from the two of us and that's barely started; I've got first dibs on Joanne's sweet little box and the rest of you can wait your turn." It was a relief to have Gillian pull me back around to deliver another lubricious kiss as her hand proprietorially re-claimed my glistening mound.

I trembled silently as Gill's hand slid across the length of my snatch and only when she hooked her fingers and drew them back, did my verbal response begin. Gill's outer fingers each ploughed a furrow through the soft folds of my labia, whilst the two between slipped into my pussy. As their tips struck against the roof of my channel -- behind my clitoris, right on my G-spot! - I gasped with delight and was graphically reminded of Gill's earlier words regarding how we girls could hit the right spot far better than any man.

Gill repeated the move three more times and with her final impact my legs clamped about her hand, I gripped her shoulders to stay upright and wailed like a banshee as the orgasm tore through me. I'd barely recovered, was still gasping for breath, when I grabbed Gill by the hair and for the first time initiated a kiss of my own. It was undoubtedly the most ferocious that we'd shared. How long did it last? Who knows, but I did eventually release Gill, my head fell onto her shoulder and my thighs released their death-grip upon her intruding hand

When that hand resurfaced it was awash with my nectar, the excess dripping from Gillian's wrist and that was where she began, laving the stream dry with her tongue. The circle of men and myself too, watched spellbound as Gillian moved on to the palm of her hand and then commenced sucking noisily on her fingers. She stopped when just two remained, proffering those for my delectation. Ignoring our circle of voyeurs -- hell I'd all but forgotten them, even my own sons! - I hungrily accepted her gift, before pulling Gill into another kiss, this once spiced with my own secretions.

During a lull in our embrace, Gill's hand went to the waistband of her skirt and in a whisper she asked me to remove her top. A task easily achieved -- one lace-tie behind her neck and a second between her shoulder blades -- and gleefully undertaken; a quick shimmy from Gillian and both garments fell between us to the floor. I gasped at this first sight of Gill's boobs, as expected they were petite, but each was tipped by the largest and darkest -- they appeared almost black! - nipple that I had ever seen. The contrast between they and Gill's tiny, alabaster-pale breasts might've exaggerated my perception, but they were pretty darned spectacular and the murmur of approval from the watching guys seemed to confirm my opinion.

My mouth dropped to Gill's left nipple like some ravening beast, drawing it between my lips before biting hard on the swollen teat; it sounds cruel, but I somehow knew this was the treatment that she craved. A lewd and protracted moan greeted my assault and in the moment that I eased-off, Gill's hand in my hair all but tore my mouth away before pressing it back against her other nipple in confirmation of my intuition; I was happy to violate that one similarly as Gillian again wailed her accord. I just couldn't get enough of her bloated nipples; mine hadn't become that distended even when I was pregnant and nursing my boys!

I'd mollified my attention to Gillian's nipples, now gently sucking and licking at those tempting treats, when I slipped my hand across her belly and beyond to discover that the saucy cow hadn't been wearing any panties at all! Gill was even wetter down there than I was, the insides of both thighs were drenched half-way to her knees and when I pressed two fingers against her soft vulva, they almost splashed as as they sank into her! I was still revelling in her moan of acceptance and contemplating how damn tight she was -- far narrower than my own channel -- when Gill grabbed me by the wrist and called "No!" Looking up to her voice I saw Gill's head shaking, but her smile was more reassuring "Over here... on the bed."

Still gripping me firmly by the wrist Gill led the way, sitting down on the very edge of the bed she sprawled out on her back cross-wise and invited: "Up here Joanne, climb on top." As I hurried to comply Gill checked me once again: "No, silly... the other way around..." Gillian's tongue thrust out and wiggled in a lewd parody before she added: "...A 69, let's eat each other out and really give our audience something to watch." I didn't need asking twice and quickly straddled Gill's head; for me it no longer mattered one way or the other what our audience could see and no, I hadn't forgotten that two of those watching were my own sons, but in that moment I no longer cared!

Gillian's mouth and fingers began working between my legs even as I settled; I was rather more hesitant... I'd never done this before, heck I didn't even know how to begin! I needed a talking to and gave myself one: 'Calm down Jo and stop being so bloody stupid; of course you know what to do, you've enjoyed cunnilingus -- albeit from a man -- often enough and Gillian's already shown you that another woman can hit the spot better than any man.' Dipping forward I did exactly what I knew I'd enjoy and Gill's reaction to my first caress confirmed that I perhaps did know to what to do, her hand snatched at the back of my hair and pushed down has her pelvis lifted to press my face even deeper into her slippery crotch. Gillian was aflame!

Gill's pubes appeared - like so many blondes - rather sparse and their first brush against my cheek taught me that blonde hair was soft and fine, a far different feel to my own coarse brunette curls. Oops, correction needed: 'far different from the brunette bush which I used to sport : ). Gill soon enlightened me as to another point in favour of we girls -- fingernails! No man could ever match that harsh yet somehow still delicate 'scratching' across the sensitive lining of my pussy. Monkey-see, monkey-do, I quickly repaid the favour and Gill's response once again confirmed that I was a quick study.

As I became more confident I also became more aggressive with my attentions and began mimicking what Gill was doing to me, those must after all be the things that she enjoyed the most? Gillian's orgasm rapidly began to build and her own assault of course waned; hey-ho, I already owed her an orgasm and was confident that I'd enjoy plenty more before we were done. Gill's climax when it arrived was explosive! Was that pee, she sprayed me with? I suspect that it might've been ear-piercing too had Gill not buried her face in my crotch in that moment of impact, the erotic tremors that scream set-off as it reverberated inside my pussy were just lush, I HAD to repeat that experience again sometime!

Gillian was still moaning and convulsing beneath me when I felt hands pulling at my shoulder and sat upright to find Harry kneeling on the bed beside me, his cock waving only inches from my face. Just as it had yesterday, my mouth opened wide and my tongue slid out in welcome, he didn't need a second invitation. Harry had barely penetrated when a mouth settled over my left nipple and a hand began toying at my right boob, their owner was knelt on the floor between Gill's legs, but it didn't register who; I was far too engrossed with Harry's cock, it was magnificent, by far the largest that I'd ever encountered.

I'm unsure as to when I realised that the man kneeling on the floor, was only fondling my breasts as an adjunct; they were handy, so why not cop a feel? His primary objective had been in spreading Gill's legs and Fucking her glistening pussy; he was already inside her when I noticed and finally recognised the perpetrator. It was Paul! Gillian was being screwed by her eldest son! Oh My God, her own son! I gagged on Harry's cock with the shock. My distraction by Harry's cock had undoubtedly blinded me to the obvious, I'd heard vulgar mutterings followed by a prurient gasp and even a small cheer from the watching boys, but had never for one second thought...

The sounds and movements Gill was making in response to Paul's measured strokes suggested that she was happy enough, but Gill was perhaps also happily-unaware? With her face buried between my legs, she might be the only one in that room who didn't now know that the cock she was enjoying belonged to her son. I ought to speak up, but how? What could I say? It seemed far too late for closing stable doors. A reappraisal of my own situation tipped the balance: For the first time in my life a woman was eating me out, while I was sucking on her younger son's cock -- the most beautiful I'd ever seen! - and her elder son suckled on my tits. If that were not enough, I was watching said elder son incestuously fucking his own mother! It was... it was so... so... ab-so-fucking-lutely... something!

I can't remember, I don't think I ever did decide, as the next orgasm ripped through me and drove all coherent thoughts from my mind. That perverse family allowed me a respite as I shuddered through my climax, but recommenced once lucidity returned, the boys rather sedately, but Gill gave it her all. With fingers still dancing around my pussy, her tongue ranged further, teasing at my perineum and beyond; when my bum cheeks were parted, it ventured even there and still dilated from yesterday's violations, Gill probed forward to search even inside too -- that assault felt so disgustingly sordid, it had me growling around Harry's invading prick once more.

It was only when Gill's tongue withdrew to be replaced by the same blunt pressure which I'd first experienced yesterday, that understanding once again dawned; the tongue may have been Gillian's, but neither the hands spreading my bum-cheeks nor the cock now pressing at my back door were! From the rising volume of the boys around me, I was pretty sure that it would've taken me no more than two guesses to know whose, but I simply didn't dare to look around and learn which. Gill's sultry incitement made it unnecessary: "Do it Max, shove it into Joanne's arse! Your mum's an even bigger slut than I am. I don't know what the guys said to you, but your mother spent half of last night describing how much she'd loved taking their cocks up her arse... give her yours too."

Max hesitated and in that moment I hit rock-bottom as a mother, pulling free from Harry's cock to add my own encouagement: "I do want it Max, fuck me in the bum; take me hard, I love it." With those words the floodgates opened; Max absolutely slammed his cock deep into my bum -- thank God it was still distended from yesterday and that I'd lubricated it before my visitors ever arrived. The watching boys roared their approval as indeed did Gillian; the dirty mare contributed a vile, but altogether suitable stream of foul-mouthed expletives in narration and no doubt encouragement of Max's violation. Max didn't last long and was then barely granted time to finish unloading his seed inside my bowels before he was dragged away and replaced; this time I would've needed but one guess.

Toby's assault was far more measured and controlled, it certainly lasted longer though I still can't decide which I enjoyed the most and even if I could, I would never divulge. It was Toby that brought me to my third climax of the morning and that was already waning when I sensed that Toby's come was about to join his brother's in my bum; until Gill stole it from me! She too must've felt Toby tensing and heard his sharp intake of breath; in the momentary silence which followed Gill snarled: "No! Jo got the last load, come in my mouth Toby... in my mouth; I want it!" I was suddenly left empty and a moment later heard the wet slurps and gurgles of Toby's cock discharging into Gill's gullet. It'd arrived there directly from my arse, yet the filthy bitch was feasting on his gamy shaft, I was speechless and the silence all around suggested that I wasn't alone; so which of us looked the bigger slut now?

12