The Family Holiday Concludes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having watched Toby unload down Gill's throat, Harry was only moments behind him; plucking that beautiful shaft from my own mouth, he pushed me aside in his eagerness to feed it between his mother's lips instead. I might've been offended had the absolute depravity of watching Gill drain her own son dry not so distracted me. Not that was I discarded for very long, I'd barely tumbled off Gill before Ian had dragged me onto my back and clambered between my legs and I mean way up between my legs, my ankles were dangling over Ian's shoulders. I'd not seen his cock, but I recalled Gill having described him as 'nicely sized and he knows how to use it'; right now Ian was using it penetrate my arse for a third time.

I knew that Gill hadn't surrendered her bum yesterday -- nice to have been given the choice! - so with Ian too now probing there, I was concerned that this might turn into another hard day for my already ravaged backside. The tip of Ian's cock was already squeezing into me when I received salvation; I heard Gill speaking to her son beside me: "No, stop Paul, put it up my bum and finish in there, I've lubed it, but it'll be my first time so be careful; Joanne said that you were very gentle with her, so do the same for Mummy." Something of a U-turn from last night, what was it Gill had said: 'Ugh! Anal; I wouldn't do that in a million years.'

That morning's session was shorter than the previous day's, but it proved to be far more intense; with all taboos now discarded, it developed into a total fuck-fest. As best I remember each of the guys had both Gill and I, though perhaps each didn't penetrate us everywhere, though our own sons certainly did; repeatedly! I noticed that my boys usually chose to fuck me over Gill, while the opposite applied to her own sons; their cocks only ever seemed to leave one of her accommodating holes to enter another, 'mother-fucking' was undoubtedly the deviance-of-the-day! Ian & Ben still managed to get their share of pussy and everything else too! Having Gill or I swallowing their come, again seemed more popular with the guys than their pumping it into our bums or pussies; most especially if they could fuck one of us before switching to the other to dump their loads.

When -- at Gill's instigation -- we began to exchange those loads back and forth by way of succulent kisses, the boys really got fired-up, the next two guys each came inside our pussies and we were invited to exchange those too. As we eagerly obliged Ben and Toby fucked us in our arses and the tableau concluded with our swallowing those loads too. Twice -- to huge cheers! - the boys had us both airtight, though I think my own preference was just to be double penetrated, leaving my mouth free to exchange kisses with Gill, or suckle and bite -- she loved them to be treated roughly! - on her luscious nipples. I suspect that Gill's favourite meanwhile was in taking two cocks -- I swear it's true! - inside her pussy at once; I tried it -- ouch! - but Gill did that at least three times, though never with Harry's! I couldn't stop myself from thinking: 'I'll bet you're not tighter than me now'.

Once again, the conclusion proved a frantic affair, with the guys and Gill rushing away as I hastily made the room and myself look presentable before Mike arrived. It was an even closer call than yesterday, I'd barely time for a damp towel rub down and a blitz of deodorant, before pulling on my travelling clothes as my husband walked in the door. Forty minutes later we were boarding our transfer bus to the airport and by the time that we arrived there, my panties were sodden, retiring to the bathroom to change I looked at them long and wistfully before eventually dropping them into the bin. How many different DNA strands were to be found on those panties? Could there have possibly been any better souvenir of the holiday? But more prosaically I pictured how I'd feel if some diligent Security Officer should choose to search my bag and hold them aloft for all to see; I'm sure they would have attracted their sniffer-dogs.

Once airborne Phil and I exchanged seats for the flight home, the men no doubt talking golf, while in hushed tones and using lots of metaphors, Gill and I reviewed and compared our shared experiences of the morning. Despite our best efforts, I felt sure that the woman in the window-seat next to Gillian was eavesdropping on our conversation, her expressions were reflected in the plane's window and slowly evolved from shocked horror, through fascination to something far more profligate. By then I was also watching her squeeze and rub her thighs together and even discretely pressing a clenched fist between them; I couldn't help but smile to myself when a half-hour before landing the lady excused herself and headed for the toilets.

I hadn't thought that Gill had noticed, but as the woman squeezed past on her return, Gill grabbed her by the hand, delivered her of a debauched smile and then very slowly and sensually sucked on each of her fingers in turn. I feared that he lady might faint as Gillian concluded with a nod toward the toilets and a whispered: "I'm betting that you were in need of that?"

The woman stood open-mouthed for several seconds, before leaning down and hoarsely whispering: "Your own sons, did I really hear you right; you had two each? And also... you did it... together?"

Gill flashed that debauched smile once again, along with a single nod of her head; it was me who added: "Plus a couple of their friends called by, just to help us keep the party rolling."

The lady uttered a strange, almost liquid groan, turned on her heel and rushed back to the toilets; we were in paroxysms of laughter and had no doubt that her pussy was in for yet another hard work out.

As she left the plane when we landed, the woman pressed a business card into each of our hands and before rushing away whispered: "If you ever do it again... my home number's on the back... wherever you live... I'll get there... anywhere."

We watched her head down the plane and then our eyes met; we didn't need to speak, we clearly both felt the same and together we tore her cards in half and discarded them on our seats.

Having exchanged email addresses and phone numbers already we separated at the airport's baggage carousel; we lived in opposite directions from the airport, about a hundred and fifty miles apart. it was there that Mike mentioned that he'd invited Phil to come up and play at his golf-club's open tournament at the end of October, I responded immediately, extending the invitation to include Gillian too. I suggested that they made a weekend of it and that if Paul & Harry wanted to come, they too would be very welcome; they could bunk up in Max & Toby's rooms.

Mike smiled affectionately as he commented: "Of course Gill's invited, but both our boys and theirs will have gone off to College by then, I can't see them wanting to schlep home just for a holiday re-union." Phil nodded his agreement.

Gill and I exchanged small smiles before she responded: "Oh, I don't know, after a few weeks in their residential halls, the boys might welcome a weekend back in the bosom of their families." We all laughed, but I and I suspect Gillian too, were watching our sons reactions to our exchange; I had no doubts that wild horses wouldn't keep our sons away from the bosoms -- and indeed everything else -- of their mothers that weekend.

12