All Comments on 'The Family Jackson Ch. 02'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Yet another one !!

Your writing is Magical - you make me laugh,cry,chase around looking for squirrels,even avoiding the microwave...while thinking of table saws...

Thank you so much for this story - please keep them coming ?

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

To good for words . I really hope you plan many more chapters . PLEASE !!!!!!! Awesome story . Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Fantastic chapter

I am glad that Dillon finally got to have Jane; that was so hot, and Samantha and Dillon seem to be a perfect match for each other.

I think old Grandpa Pete knows what is going on with Dillon and the girls in the family, because he was in the same position as Dillon is in when he was as young as Dillon, and when the shit hits the fan when all of the situation comes out, Pete will step up and take the heat off of Dillon.

It will be a shame if Dillon doesn't take Alexis virginity on christmas eve like they were talking about, since he wants Samantha and him to talk to her together.

This series is spectacular and erotic, along with being humorous and just an all around good story, and Dillon,Samantha,Jane and Alexis are the characters that seem to carry the whole story to the spectacular height it has attained.

Hell, I even went and reread the first chapter, in order that it was fresh in my mind before I read the second chapter. Something I don't often do, but thought it was worth it for this story.

Thanks for the good read.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Agreed...another fantastic chapter.

Please don't stop...possibly ever.

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 11 years ago
Fantastic Series

Congratulations luvthedesserts! I have to echo the sentiments of bigdaddyrich. You are truly a gifted writer. Your use of humor mixed with eroticism is amazing. I've read many many stories on Lit over the years, going back many years now. Your approach is refreshingly unique. I allow myself to get fully wrapped up in the emotions of the characters and wanting to read more and more. I started out with A Jackson Family Christmas story first. Boy am I glad I did. At first glance when I went to see if you'd written a sequel to the Jackson Family Christmas I was very sad until I looked down and saw that I now have 4 chapters to read of the continuing Jackson Family series. They need to be placed all together in one series so that nobody misses the first one or vice versa. Then again, after reading anything you've written I would find it hard to imagine anyone not wanting to read everything else you've created. So, great job, thank you so much for all your contributions to Literotica thus far and to whatever else you'll graciously share with us in the future. Big fan here and I can't wait to read more of your work!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
the best line of this chapter?

"Thanks for the green light"

; D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous