The Family Jackson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean I was banging my cousin. Someone should have thought a little harder before speaking."

"Sorry." Dillon shrugged, dropped the towel, and started crawling up the bed as Samantha spread her legs for him. "Not a lot of blood flow going up these days."

He stayed on his knees and lifted her right leg up to rest against his chest. His hands moving lightly up and down as he kissed the inside of her knee. "How long do we have?"

"Hmm. An hour. Maybe two. I told Mom we were wrapping presents."

"Does that mean I can play for awhile?"

"As long as I get mine, she's all yours." She leaned back and closed her eyes.

The bed shook as he rolled off it to grab a feather duster from a shelf on the wall. Samantha eyed it suspiciously. "Just a coincidence that it was up there, right?"

"What? You still have a bit of dust in there from a year without a man. It's been driving me crazy. My cock sneezes for hours after we have sex."

"Oh Shit. I'm in so much trouble." She reached over and covered her face with a pillow. Her growing smile disappeared from view as her knees came up and she began to rock back and forth in anticipation.

Dillon slid beside her to rest on his side. He worked on her stomach first. Letting the feathers barely brush against her skin and occasionally letting it wander over her breasts one at a time. Her nipples were as large as he'd ever seen them. He couldn't resist leaning over and drawing one into his mouth. Dillon heard her gravelly moan as her legs lifted off the bed. Her hand reached down to guide the feathers between her legs. She whimpered when he moved it away to work on her thighs. First one and then the other. He pulled the pillow away to find her lips. He could barely see her irises as her eyes tried to stay open. Her lips were hungry and demanding. Gripping her hair, he pulled back from her to smile down at her.

"We're not hurrying this morning, Cousin. Just take it slow. I promise you'll like it."

Do you seriously get off on my suffering?"

"Of course. You deserve it."

"For what?"

"For letting Greg Granger bang you on Prom night."

"You're never gonna let me forget that one, are you? I was such a whore for him."

"Yea, he was dreamy. My panties were always wet for him too."

"Shut it. He was the coolest guy we had. You try growing up in a town of eight hundred."

"He was a douche. I guarantee you his mirror had cum stains all over it. Didn't you ever wonder why the pages of his yearbook were stuck together wherever he had a picture?"

"Oh my God. That is such a lie." Her head flared back as she laughed. "Why do you hate him so much?"

His lips moved down her body. Teasing and kissing each nipple before licking across her abdomen. The feathers were constantly moving. He repositioned with his face hovering over her pussy as he lay on his stomach. She was already soaking wet. Her lips were parted, waiting for him. The smell of her burned his nose. He gave her clitoris a gentle loving kiss and smiled when Samantha's entire body jerked violently.

"I hate him because he took what I wanted you to give me."

"What?" Her head came off the bed to look down her body. He was staring at her with a sad smile.

"It doesn't matter. I was just the kid you practiced on. Now shut up and close your eyes. She and I need some time together."

His head dropped to let his nose glide across already slick wet skin. He pushed her legs wider and began rubbing his thumbs just to the outside of her lips while his fingernails scratched gently on the underside of her legs. Dillon started with little gentle nibbles. Just his lips, only occasionally letting his tongue slide out and run slowly between the folds of her pussy. Each time the heat of his tongue found her, it brought a low groan out of her. He nibbled up one side and down the other and then back again. Spreading her with his thumbs, he slid his tongue inside her. Quick deliberate probes as he tried to stay with her driving hips.

"Sweetie. You need to lie still for this."

"Sorry. I can't help it." Her arms were straight out from her body, gripping the sheets as tightly as she could. "Hold me down."

His head came up and then his hand slid across her stomach as it constricted tightly from the sensation. "You know I can't do that." He teased while letting his chin move across her clitoris. "My baby loves to be free."

She let out a growl that promised future pain while his hands found the back of her knees and spread her wider.

"Oh, there's my baby. So beautiful. And so wet. Did someone leave the sprinkler running last night?" He let his voice grow gravelly. It rumbled through her, bringing a happy sigh from her.

He started over. Nibbling even slower. Kissing and tasting her with his tongue. He watched her hips carefully. When they got to quick, he slowed to a snails pace and brought her back from the edge. Every now and then he would simply pull her clitoris in and let a rumbling growl roll over her. Finally, he pulled her legs over his shoulder so her thighs were pressed tightly to his face. His fingers circled her opening and then disappeared inside. Two fingers pulling and walking as he suckled her clit. When her thighs tightened and he felt her body stiffened, he increased the momentum. With her thighs pinned to his face, he had no idea how loud she screamed.

"Dillon. Oh God. Yes, Dillon." She rolled to her side as she twitched and shuttered. Her heels kicked out, slamming him in the back. His muffled chuckle brought out another series of aftershocks. Once she came to a stop, he pushed her to her back and let his tongue slowly clean her. Tasting her. Drinking happily. She tried to lie perfectly still with her eyes closed tight, but her hips refused. After he was done and her breathing was almost back to normal, she rolled him over and straddled him. "You never told me. Why didn't you say something to me?"

"I told you it doesn't matter. It was just puppy love. You've already made it up to me."

Samantha's lips kissed his entire face as she apologized over and over. It took its toll. His hands slid up the back of her legs and then her sides. He let her tongue slip into his mouth. Their kisses were slow and deliberate. Her tongue probing slowly. When he finally opened his eyes, she was staring intently down at him. Her hair fell all around to create their own little world. He gave her a quick apologetic smile and then pulled her lips back to his. Samantha's hand moved between them and found his cock. Sliding down his body, she rubbed the tip between her lips and then slowly took it all inside. Dillon's grip tightened in her hair as the heat of her overwhelmed his senses.

"How? How are you so hot?"

"You do that to me, Dillon. Only you."

She pushed up to straddled him completely and began rising up and down as slow as possible. Dillon's eyes fell to watch his cock appear and disappear. It seemed like forever, her sliding him in and out of her. Just watching the rise and fall until he caught her hips on a down stroke to stop them. Pushing her up a bit, he began working his hips off the bed. She leaned back and put her arms out to brace herself on the mattress behind her. Her hips thrusting towards him. She gasped in surprise when Dillon found the feather duster again and began running up one thigh, across her stomach, to her breast, and then back down the other side. She finally had to rip it from his grasp and throw it against the wall. She sunk back down on him, grinding herself hard into his pelvis. Her nails dug into his chest as she let out a tiny grunt and her body spasmed.

"Oh, shit." Dillon couldn't stop himself from cumming. The tightening muscles around his cock ripped his own orgasm out of his body. His hips driving into her over and over until he was empty.

Samantha stretched and then lowered herself down to snuggle into him. She watched his chest rising and falling. Her nails teased the skin of his chest. "It's okay. I think we're safe."

"You sure?"

"Yea, pretty sure." She let out a contented sigh. "I could get used to this."

"Hmm. Okay."

"What? No smartass remark."

"Sorry. Too tired. And that felt way too good."

"Was that a compliment?" Her head came up and kissed his chin and then his lips.

"Sure. I can be sweet and cuddly every now and then." His arms tightened around her. "I need your help with something."

"What?"

"Lex. I need to talk to her and I need you there when I do."