The Family Jackson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you." She said in a happy voice and snuggled her body closer. Her hand reached around to play in his hair as he kissed her shoulder.

"Try to keep it slow this time. I promise, you'll like it."

"I'm trying, but you do things to me."

Dillon's hips stilled and Jane's took over. She grunted after a minute when she realized she was the only one moving. His hands were still teasing her breasts and stomach, never really gripping, just gliding over her skin damp with perspiration. As gently as he could he took a nipple between his fingers and began to twist his fingers slowing building the pressure he was using. Her hips slammed backwards as her body shuddered. Her hand left his hair to begin rubbing between her legs.

"Remember to rub through it, Honey. Just keep rubbing until you can't take it."

Dillon's began thrusting into her forcefully as she nodded. Her thighs were pressed tight. He knew it was too late for him. The tightening muscles gripping his cock were already pulling his orgasm out of him. His nose was flooded with the scent of her. The sheer liquid heat of her, even her groans were getting to him. He felt the first surge of semen leave his cock as he let out all the air in his lungs into the back of her neck. Dillon gripped her hip and kept pulling her into his thrusts.

He was still thrusting into her a minute later when she finally came in a series of tiny spasms. They rolled over her one after another, stretching out until her body seemed to fly apart. Her fingers finally came to rest as she pulled away from him and fell off the seat and slid to the floor with a thud.

Dillon's loud booming laughter mixed with hers as she slowly crawled back up to sit wrapped up in his lap. Her head rested on the cool window as he covered them with a blanket. Once again, his hands ran over her body. He'd been watching her face for two minutes before her eyes opened to catch him. He pulled her chin around and kissed her with a tiny brush of the lips.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Jane asked as she pressed her forehead against his.

"What do you want to do?"

"Crawl in your bed and never leave. I'm pretty sure I just fell in love with you. God help me, but I did."

Dillon ran a hand across her cheek and kissed her even softer. "I guess I shouldn't have licked your poopie hole, huh?"

Her arms wrapped around him when she couldn't stop the tears from falling. They fell like a floodgate as she buried her face into his neck. All Dillon could do was hold her tighter. His warm breath cascading over her forehead as his fingers ran in a tiny circle at her hip. Her tears stopped after five minutes when she fell asleep in his arms.

Thirty minutes later, they were on their way as she sat crossways with her bare feet resting on his leg. Her head was resting on the seat watching his fingers idling teasing the top of her foot. From time to time their eyes would meet and then hers would fall.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"That I honestly love you. I don't know how. I know it's stupid, but I do. There's no way I can leave my husband for you. I mean, you're my nephew. I have a daughter older than you."

"We could always try for a threesome. I doubt if she's getting any at the moment. Unless Pops is giving it to her. That man can lay the pipe if what Grandma says is true."

She kicked him with her heel. "Why do you have to be such an ass at times?"

His voice turned serious as he watched the traffic on the road. "Habit. My true nature popping up. I know this is all it can ever be. Hiding, sneaking, but it's worth it for me. I can live with this. If this is all we can have, I accept it. I do love you, Janie." He sighed and looked at her stomach. "I would love to see my baby growing in you. That's gotta be the freakiest thing I've ever envisioned. Making love to you knowing my child is inside of you."

He turned back to the road and drove in silence for twenty minutes. Jane didn't make a sound. When he snuck a peek at her, she had both hands on her belly. He saw the effort it took for her to swallow when she noticed him looking at her.

Dillon gave her a wry smile. "It would be such a beautiful baby."

"It would. It would be ours."

The rest of the ride was filled with quiet conversation. Little things to avoid the underlying sadness of the situation. Dillon hadn't lied. Not even a little bit. He didn't know how it was possible to love so easily. He loved everything about her. The soft breasts that hung a little lower then they had a few years ago, her hips that had spread with childbirth, and her amazing insecurity of not knowing how beautiful she was.

Three blocks from home, he pulled to a stop and drew her into a kiss. It lasted ten minutes. There was no raw sexual need to it. It was simply a tender kiss stretching as long as they could make it last. She smiled when he opened the door to help her out of the pickup. Her hand slipped into his as they walked to the door and he opened it for her.

He was staring up at snow falling on him as he sat trying to drown his pecker in the hot tub when the girls found him. They piled in one at a time. Kara moved quicker than the rest as she hurried to hide her lanky body under the rolling bubbles. He felt Samantha's legs fall into his lap and his hand naturally fell to begin massaging them.

"How was your trip with Mom?" Samantha asked as she sipped a beer.

"Great, I found out she's a screamer."

"Your driving does suck. What could you two possibly talk about for six hours?"

"How your boyfriend knocked you up and ran off with his high school sweetheart. It was a gripping tale. I barely stayed awake through it."

"Shut up. He was just a cute little piece I picked up in a bar. I hate that little prick. He actually cried after we had sex. And it was really short-lived sex. How do you feel guilty after having no-strings-attached sex?"

"It was probably how bad you are in bed. I've heard some really frightening stories about you. There was even a documentary."

"Would you two shut up." Amber splashed at them both. "You two never quit picking at each other."

Dillon reached out and pulled the thirteen-year-old into his arms and dunked her. She came up sputtering and trying to elbow him. "Who are you? My sweet little Amber is usually face down in a phone texting something to her imaginary boyfriend."

"He's not imaginary."

"Uh-huh. I bet he's gorgeous. Zit free and all manly."

"Please." Kara laughed. "There isn't a muscle on the kid. All he is a skeleton with lips. I swear from the marks he leaves on her, he's at least half leech."

Amber glared and tried to splash her as the rest of them laughed at her. Dillon dunked her again and held her on his lap. After awhile, she settled down and rested her head on his shoulder.

"A boyfriend, huh?" Dillon asked quietly in her ear.

"Yea." She said suspiciously.

"Is he good to you?"

"Yes."

"All the time?"

"I don't know. We fight some."

"Over what?"

"Stuff."

"Wow. Like candle fragrances and how to properly tune an engine?"

"Shut up. Just stuff."

"Like maybe he's pressuring you into doing things you're not sure about?"

He felt her tense, but ignore question. He placed a soft kiss on her cheek and gave her a gentle squeeze.

"You could talk to someone about it. Samantha's a pretty good expert on making mistakes with boys. Me too. I don't know how many have lied their asses off to get into my panties."

"You're such a dork. It's not important. I'm not doing anything I don't want to do."

"If you ever get to the point that you are. I'll listen. I am pretty good at knowing what a boy is thinking. It could give you an advantage. I'll even give you the real sex talk your parents are afraid to give."

"Like you're an expert. I don't see you with any girls. What's up with that?"

"I love my family. I get to hang out with four beautiful girls in a hot tub and not have to worry that all they want from me is my body. It's nice. Even man-whores need a break."

"Are you ever going to stop being a dork?"

Dillon chuckled happily in her ear before giving up on prying into her life. "You still playing softball this spring?"

"Yea. I've already been asked to play on the summer team. We play close to fifty games this year. Will you be able to come watch me?"

"Of course. Not all fifty, but I'll come to all of them I can. You know you're my favorite little all-star. Hopefully I can meet the leech and kick his ass for fighting with you."

"You wouldn't dare." Amber glared at him for a minute before slipping along side of him and resting her head on his shoulder.

They settled back in front to the TV and curled up for the rest of the night. Kyle was fussy enough for Kara and Amber to leave the house and spend the night in Dillon's room. Eventually Kyle settled down and the house resumed its normal snoring baritones. Samantha was aggravated enough to shoo Dillon into Alexis' room for the night.

Their clothes hit the floor as soon as the lights were turned off. The soft rustle of the blankets and a tiny spring squeaking is all the sound in the room. Alexis' arms opened to allow Dillon to slide on top of her and find her neck with his lips. Her knees came up and spread to flatten her pelvis as his cock began to press against her. She let him work over her neck, kissing and nibbling the skin of her shoulders. Reaching above her head, she gripped the arched metal headboard.

Dillon moved his hands up to grip her arms as his kisses moved down her chest. As slow as he could, he spread his tongue flat and licked up her side until he was deep into her armpit. He tasted her salty skin and chlorine. His grip tightened on her arms as she tried to wiggle free.

"What the hell? Get the hell out of my armpit."

"Shhh. Trust me. Just relax. I'm going to lick every inch of you tonight."

"Every inch?" Her head came up to look at him in the darkness. The Christmas lights hanging from the eaves just outside the window gave the room a dim green and red glow.

"I might skip your bum bum hole, tonight. But yea, I'm going to taste every bit of your skin. If you relax and trust me, you'll cum way before the pokey pokey starts."

Alexis dropped her head back on the pillow as she shook her head. "How old are you?"

"A lady never tells, Princess. Now, keep quiet so we don't get caught with my tongue in your hidey-hole."

Dillon slid up and kissed her to stop her from laughing out loud. His hands slid into hers as their tongues moved to meet in the middle and then take turns surrendering. Inadvertently, they timed their kisses with the snores of their father. Slow and rhythmic, he was like a metronome. Dillon's fingers curled in her palms to lightly scratch. As he worked down her body, his fingers moved down the inside of her arms. He was careful to avoid her nipples. Tonight was going to take forever.

It took him thirty minutes to get to her navel. And then to her surprise, he turned her over and worked up her back. Her flesh had grown hot to his touch. Still under the blankets, beads of sweat were starting to form. Soft cooing grunts escaping with each deep lick. His hands were caressing her back when his lips found her ass and it pressed up towards him.

"Please, Dillon. I need you."

"I know you do, Baby. I promise I'll make it all better. Just let me love you this way. This is how I wanted your first time to be. Nice and slow and wonderful. Just enjoy this."

She grunted her acceptance as she buried her head into the mattress. Working down her legs, he rose to his knees and pulled her foot up. Each toe was pulled into his mouth as his fingers ran down her calves. Suckling all ten toes. One leg at a time, he worked his way back up until he wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her up to her knees.

"Just point you ass up to me, Lex. Arch your back and put your head back down on the bed."

She obeyed, giving him complete access to anything and everything. Trusting him completely. He groaned when his fingers found her inner thighs dripping with moisture. Leaning close, Dillon exhaled a deep long breath between her legs. Letting the hot air slide between her widening lips. He used long slow licks with his tongue flat against the back of her legs. His massaging fingers found her skin fevered. She couldn't stop her body from pushing back at him. It knew what was coming and needed him.

When his tongue snaked out to dip between her lips for the first time her entire body spasmed and shook. It pulled a sharp squeak out of her before she could bury her face back into the bed to muffle her cries. Her body straightened as she collapsed on the bed, twisting and turning as she fell. Her hands went between her legs to hold onto the orgasm as longs as she could. Dillon just watched her, mesmerized at what he could do to her. She had the shortest fuse of any girl he'd ever been with. It was beautiful.

After Alexis got control of her body, she turned underneath him to stare happily up at him with a little girl's smile pasted on her face. "Wow."

"Yep. I'm a god. The Greeks used to worship my immortal penis. They named cities after it."

"I'm glad you're so modest." She pushed up to kiss him. Her arms wrapping around his neck to pulled him down on top of her. He went willingly.

"Divine and humility don't belong together, Sweetie. Now, let me go say hello to her properly."

"No. It's pokey pokey time."

"But..."

"Shut it." Alexis wiggled underneath him. "Let me try to be on top."

"One kiss. Let me give her one sweet little kiss and we'll switch."

Alexis nodded and gave him a parting kiss as she pushed him down her body. She growled happily when he took his time. This time focusing on her nipples as he teased and nipped at them. His hands stayed on her breasts as he moved across her stomach to find her legs opening wider for his attention. The entire room was filled with her musky heat. This close, it was a deep pungent fragrance like no other. God, he wanted to bottle it. One kiss led to two, until she was writhing underneath him as his hands continued to toy with her breasts.

Grabbing a pillow to cover her moans, she raised her head long enough to speak in a breathy whisper. "Pinch them. I'm so close."

With his tongue twirling and probing inside her and his nose gently rubbing against her clit, he rolled each nipple between his fingers. The weight of his arms was the only things holding her down as her entire body began to buck under him. The wetness was seeping out of her. When he let go of a deep resonating growl inside her, her knees flew up, as her body seemed to tighten into a ball. He looked up in time to see her clutching at the pillow. A long drawn out huffing noise was all he heard before her legs slid down his back and then fell to the bed.

Dillon crawled up to her side and kissed her sweaty cheek. He could see her unfocused eyes trying to find him. With just his palm, he made large slow circles over her abdomen. His eyes and voice matched in their softness.

"I don't know if I can improve on that, Lex."

"Hmm. You don't need to. Just do that to me everytime or I'll tell Mom."

"That would be an interesting conversation. Mommy, Dillon won't eat me like he used to. Make him do me, Mommy."

Alexis slapped his ass as she rolled over and kissed him. Gripping her head in his hands, he rolled until she was on top. Her body slid easily against him as she scooted down to rest her head on his chest. She took a big breath and let it out before raising herself up and scooting her hips down.

"Just raise up to your knees and slowly sit down on it. If it's too much just leaned down and rest your elbows along my sides. It'll be fine, Sweetie."

Closing her eyes, she followed his instructions. Guiding him inside as she lowered herself an inch. Little by little with tiny little flexes of her hip, she sunk onto him. Dillon felt her muscles give way. The sheer silky wetness of her made it seem effortless. His chuckling sigh at how tight she gripped his cock was out of pure ecstasy.

"What?" Her worried voice caused him to look up at her.

"Nothing, Lex. You're just wonderful. They way it feels to be inside you. I've never been someone's true first. Not like this. I just...you're mine. I'm just realizing that. That no one has ever had you this way."

Rising up, he pulled her head down so his tongue could slip between her lips. She sat there, fully impaled on him as their kiss deepened. Their tongues twisted and turned. His hand gripped her hair tight. His need increasing each time she sighed. One by one, he pulled her legs around until they all four of her limbs were wrapped around him.

They began tiny little flexes of their hips. Once again, they timed their movements to the rumbling snores echoing through the house. Dillon opened his eyes as she began tiny little kisses to see her staring at him. Her eyes were fathomless in their darkness. She smiled when he noticed.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy. What you just said. It's how I feel."

"Well, put a pin in that and we'll get back to it after you get your big brother off." He gave her a quick playful kiss. "You think you can be quiet if I play with your boobies while we do this?"

"Not a chance. You touch them now and I'll wake the dead."

"Fine. We'll put some pasties on them next time so I can at least play a little. A little glitter and we can test your skill with a pole."

Alexis' nails digging into his neck was the only sign of displeasure. Pulling her head back by her hair, his lips descended on her neck as they began to grind more forcefully. Over and over, his tongue moved dangerously close to her nipples.

With a whispered, "Shhh." He engulfed her small breast into his mouth, pulling all he could inside.

Her hips rocked against him. He could hear the soft rhythmic noises of his cock sliding in and out of her. The absolute tightness of her was going to milk the cum from his cock.

"Honey, I'm too close to get you there. Just keep doing that with your hips. I'll make it up to you, I promise." He said in a desperate huffing whine.

She seemed to take pleasure from the anguish she was causing. She pushed away from him and quickly knelt so she could straddle him. With all her weight, she sunk down on him with a vengeance. All Dillon could do was fall back on the bed and watch as his little sister rode him. Her hands against his stomach, her breasts bouncing slightly as the wet smack of their skin grew louder. Dillon did everything he could to hang onto his orgasm. He never wanted the sight before him to end.

Her smile of animalistic pleasure was as pure as the heated sex filling the room. She let out a surprised grunt when his hips came up to crash into hers. Nodding, she increased the force she was driving down with. Each time their bodies met, a deep husky grunt escaped.

Dillon felt it begin. The rolling pressure steadily got more intense until it finally erupted in a shuddering flash of total release. The last thing he saw before his eyes slammed shut was Alexis' mouth open in a large smile. His hands found her hips and stopped her as he pumped his cum as deep as he could into her. Rope after spurting rope filled her. When he was finished, he pulled her down by her hair to wrap her in a bear hug.

"Damn, Woman." His breath was heavy and labored in her ear. "My sister isn't supposed to do that. Not like that. That was just sweaty goodness. If you're close, just grind against me. I'd love to give her a kiss, but felching isn't my thing."

"Felching?"

"That's what they call sucking my cum back out of you."

Her head came up to show her distorted face grimacing at the thought. "Oh My God, that is so gross. Have you done that?"

"Once, but I was really drunk. He said it would be super sexy. I never imagined I could be that flexible."