The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5: Nathan.
5.5k words
4.66
17.5k
26

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Nathan grew up lonely. This was mostly because his mother was emotionally distant and his father was physically absent throughout his life up to that point. His sisters, meanwhile, seemed to only bully him most of the time. Except for Lexi when they were alone but once Brooke or Erika was around she would make fun of him and side with their sisters 100% of the time.

The school wasn't much different for Nate than his home life. This was because of his own inability to believe in himself, why would he with no one who'd ever boosted his confidence or anything else in any way. This led to many self-fulfilling prophecies for him that even the least bit of unwanted attention, a girl flirtingly making fun of him, for example, and Nathan would go off on his own fit of depression and loneliness and do his best to never talk to her again. He did not make friends easily and, aside from Lexi but only when they were alone, hadn't really thought he'd made any in his whole life up to that point. He was a very lonely person.

It wasn't all sadness though. Nathan had learned to live with his loneliness and accepted that being alone was just a part of who he was. He was more intelligent than most people, and so he latched on to niche things or weird ideas and spend an awful lot of time on his computer in his room researching well into the night.

He liked reading and comics and video games. But after high school, after a long time of feeling bullied, he decided to get in shape. When Nathan asked his dad about it, James immediately went overboard and added a giant room to the "basement." It wasn't really a basement because their house was built on a hill and the lower floor led out to the pool in the backyard but it was beneath the main floor, so the family called it the basement anyway. James then proceeded to fill it with exercise equipment and few massage tables, among other things, and it looked basically like your local gym, except with newer looking equipment aside from the weights and the treadmill Nathan liked to use. So far, he was the only one who used their gym.

Aside from that, he had yet to find a job or apply for college and spent most of his days alone in his room or alone in the gym. The only person he really ever talked to was Lexi. Sometimes at dinner, Nathan was forced to talk to the rest of his family. The Slope family all ate their last meal together every day, aside from James. He was away on business trips more often than not.

So, Nathan's mother, Liz, coming into his room and shaking him awake and claiming to want to spend the entire day together was a big surprise. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about it either.

Liz had wanted to be a good mother to all her children. And to her three girls, she was. But for Nathan, well, mostly because her marriage was a failure from the start and she hadn't had a very good relationship with her father because of her own lust for him. So she had pushed Nathan away emotionally and had very distant from him practically since birth, simply because he was a man. So, her coming in dressed in her skimpy exercise outfit with no bra so he could clearly see the full outline of her EE-sized breasts, Nathan was very surprised by his mother to take any interest in him at all. She never once had before...

Nathan knew how attractive the women in his family was, there was no denying that. But he refused to think about them in any sexual way. Mostly, just because he was so smart, when he jerked off he did it to erotica. Regular porn just didn't stimulate him enough mentally, the scenes were poorly set up or executed and oftentimes didn't make sense, but with erotica and sometimes hentai manga he felt he was probably stimulated both mentally and sexually. But because of this, he never realized he had much of a problem.

You see, when Nathan got an erection, he had to jerk off to make it go away, but that was never enough and he usually had to jerk off at least three times a day, but three or four times in a row every time. So he'd end up having 9 to 12 orgasms a day...at least. He didn't know this wasn't natural because in the erotica he read the men tended to just keep on fucking through countless orgasms, and he never knew this was only meant as fantasy and not normal.

But, because his sister, Lexi, slept with him every night, Nathan would jerk off in the bathroom before he went to bed so he didn't become erect while they slept and freak her out. The night before she was at Donna's so he didn't feel he needed to. So he was really surprised when Liz came in and woke him up that he didn't have a morning erection. Of course, he didn't know about the fun his mother had with his body the night before...

"So," Liz said to her son while he blinked the sleep out of his eyes, "you ready to spend the day together. Just like old times."

Nathan didn't know what she was talking about as they'd never spent a day together, just the two of them, before, "Um, yeah." He said anyway, he looked up at her and she just stared back down at him. He was very inexperienced sexually, so he didn't notice that his mother was practically drooling over him as he lay in bed.

Nathan glanced down at his discarded pants on the floor, "Um, I need to get dressed." He said to his mom. "I'm naked under this blanket."

"Oh, go ahead," Liz said but didn't leave the room or turn away and instead continued to stand and openly ogle her son's muscular body, "do you always sleep naked?" She asked a moment later, innocently.

"Yeah," Nathan stammered, still waking up, "Um, a little privacy?" He looked up at his mother, a bit confused.

Nudity shouldn't matter, we're family! Liz thought about saying but realized all of a sudden that she was letting her Sex Demon do the thinking for her and instead said, "Right, um, of course." And walked out into the hall, shutting the door behind her.

In the hall and away from her son, even for just a moment, allowed her to think clearly, What the hell am I doing? Liz thought to herself, He's my son! I'm not supposed to be thinking about his cock! Not to mention that I was such a horny slut last night that I actually sucked his giant dick! And swallowed his cum! Liz was trying to degrade herself and make herself feel guilty but it was actually having the opposite effect and making her feel hornier and hornier by the second.

Nathan opened his door a second later, wearing a simple workout outfit of cotton shorts and a t-shirt, along with his sneakers. Liz turned, saw the object of her current sexual fantasies, and had to do everything in her power not to just push him through the door and push him to the ground so she could have her way with him. The thought that stopped her was that she really wasn't sure if Nathan would accept his own mother as a sexual partner. She felt like running away from him again...

That only made her remind herself what she knew her therapist would say, "You don't want to push your son away right now. If you get closer to him, these taboo feelings will go away." Of course, this is only what she thought Dr. Kim might say to her but Liz hadn't actually talked to her yet. Liz wasn't sure if she'd be able to admit that she was sexually attracted to her own son, even to her personal psychologist.

"So, you wanted to exercise?" Nathan said to break the tension that seemed to hang in the air as his mother awkwardly stared at him.

"Huh?" Liz said. Her son's words broke her out of whatever trance she seemed to be in, "Oh, right. Yes, I figured we'd start with some yoga," she explained as she led her son down the hall and down the stairs. They then had to walk around the steps to go further down to the basement, "I figure we can do it out by the pool."

"Okay, sure Mom," Nathan said. He tried not to sound too disappointed but he never did yoga. He was the only one in the house who used the gym. He would use what equipment he could there to warm up before doing a harder work out every morning. He could already tell that this day wouldn't have him making most of the decisions and they'd just be doing whatever Liz wanted. This was fairly typical for him though, and he already accepted that this was his fate. Whatever Mom or my sisters want, that's my life. He thought bitterly as he followed his mother.

"Okay, Nate," Liz said to her son, sweetly, "Why don't you go out and I'll grab some yoga mats. I'll meet you out there." Before Nathan could answer, Liz walked away from him in order to get the mats from her bedroom.

Once she was out of Nathan's airspace, she once again started to think clearly, Wait, is this really a good idea? She asked herself as she walked all the way back upstairs. She entered her bedroom and walked over to one of the many dressers that lined the walls. Liz kept the mats under the dresser on the floor, just so they were out of the way yet easy to find.

Liz grabbed two mats and sat on the bed for a moment. She told herself the same thing she'd been telling herself all morning, I don't want to ruin my relationship with my son. I almost did that last night by letting my Sexual Demon get the better of me. But no more! And the best way to do that is by spending more time with my son. Right? Just be a good mother and only do what's best for him, not what's best for my horny pussy! She thought these and meant them, but her Sex Demon had other things in mind. But Liz was currently suppressing those thoughts.

Liz, determined to do her best for her children, took the mats and went outside.

Nathan had taken one of the lounge chairs near the pool and laid down while waiting for his mother to get there. He decided to just rest his eyes for a moment, and in that moment, he fell asleep.

He dreamed that he was lying in bed, awake for some reason. Liz, his stacked, naked mother, was sucking his cock. He started to cum directly down her throat and she just kept on sucking. She swallowed his spunk without stopping all the while making sounds indicating that she found it quite delicious.

Of course, on the lounge chair, Nathan grew an enormous erection in his shorts. Since his cock was very large and he was in such a hurry to get dressed he didn't put on underwear. Nathan's dick pushed through his waistband and was visible as it stretched up and was pressed against the shirt over his belly.

Liz came out of the house carrying the mats. She noticed her son out of the corner of her eye but didn't look directly at him as she stretched the mats on the tiled, concrete ground that lined the area around the pool. As she did this Liz tried her best to keep her mind on the task at hand, but it was hard. She could still vaguely taste her son's sperm in her mouth from sucking his cock while he slept the night before. This was creating a battle in her mind between her responsible, motherly side, and her cock-obsessed libido.

Liz tried to ignore it and berated herself for not brushing her teeth or at least using mouthwash before coming out there again. She then looked up to say to her son that they were ready to begin the exercise. Liz opened her mouth but no words came out. She saw that Nathan was asleep again and had his hard cock sticking out of his sweatpants and throbbing.

Liz was so pent up and horny that morning that seeing her son's cock caused her pussy to spasm so hard that her knees buckled and she fell on the mat in front of her. As she fell to her knees, one of her hands unconsciously went to her tit and her other hand practically punched herself in the pussy it was there so fast. Liz started to stroke her clit and pleasure flowed through her body. She was cumming just from looking at her son's amazing cock and picturing just how good it felt to have such an organism spewing sperm in her throat the night before.

"It's so big!" She squealed with delight as she came on her fingers staring directly at her son's cock.

Liz's words were enough to stir Nathan from his slumber. He sat up abruptly and for half an instant thought he saw his mother furiously masturbating in front of him, but then noticed his cock was sticking out of his pants and quickly stuffed it back. He sat up with his hands casually, he hoped, on his lap and hiding his erection. This distracted him enough that when he looked back at his mom she was still on her knees but was now stretching her arms straight up in the air with her head tilted back in a yoga pose. Nathan forgot all about seeing her stroking her tit with a hand down her pants and assumed it was just an after-image of the incestuous sex dream he was having about her.

Nathan was glad his mother wasn't looking at him and he assumed she hadn't seen his cock sticking out of his pants. He figured since she wasn't yelling at him or calling him a pervert, he was probably okay.

He really wanted to get out of there right then. He didn't want to have to stretch with an erection, "Um, I don't usually warm up out here," Nathan said to his mother as she stretched to the sky, "How about I go and, um, stretch in the gym. And I'll meet you out here in twenty minutes?" He figured that was enough time to jerk off three times in a row, something he would definitely need to do right then. He hoped that would be enough times...

The war in Liz's mind continued as she considered Nathan leaving the pool area. For one thing, the responsible side told her, it would probably be good for me to calm down and stop thinking about his raging hard-on like I'm some dog in heat! But that thought only made her think of his raging hard-on and her libido took over, How can he still be so hard after all the times he came all over his body, my body, and down my throat last night? I bet something is wrong with him, medically. He needs to stay here so I can make sure his erection can go away naturally. Her Sex Demon was very sure to make it seem like she was doing her son a service. This way Liz's motherly side now wanted Nathan to stay too.

But as Nathan stood, turning away so that his erection was poking in the opposite direction of his mother, and then started to shimmy toward the door into the changing area that was attached to the pool showers. Liz stood up and said, "nonsense, the point of today is to spend as much time together as possible. You're 19 now, and I feel like I hardly know you. Come on, Nathan, let me get to know my son."

Nathan stopped walking and glared down at his cock jutting out and making a humongous tent in his shorts in front of him. Though his mother was always distant to him, she was still amazingly nice. Hearing her sounding so hopeful really made him want to stay. But, he thought bitterly, it's not like I can do much with my dick in the state that it is. "Um, I want to but I can't right now, maybe in half-an-hour." He muttered, lamely.

Nathan was then about to bolt towards the door, but his mother had crossed the few feet over to her son and took him by the hand. He stopped moving. She held his hand with both of hers, compassionately. Nate thought about pulling away, he was stronger than his mother after all, but he didn't. He was still facing away from her but he turned his head so he could see Liz over his shoulder.

"Look," Liz began, trying not to notice how blue her son's eyes were, "how about we make a compromise. I won't make you do yoga today."

Nathan thought about this, well, I guess I could just sit in a lounge chair and wait for my erection to go away, "Alright." he said, he went to walk back to the chair but his mother kept ahold of his hand and followed him. He noticed how silky the skin of her hands was, which was not helping his hard-on go away, "What gives?" He asked.

"Well, I figure you could help me stretch instead," Liz told her hung son before she turned and dragged Nathan with her back to the yoga mat. "Then you don't have to do the actual stretching. You'll just be helping your mother out."

Nathan had to turn and face her to follow her but he was thankful that she was already turned away as she led him. He hoped he could get through this without her noticing what was happening in his pants.

Of course, Liz had already noticed, but Nathan didn't know that. When they got to the mat she turned to her son and forced herself to look him directly in the eyes so as not to embarrass him. It worked since Nathan just bit his lip and willed her not to look down.

"Okay," Liz said, "First, what I'm going to do is something called the Big Toe Pose."

"Big Toe Pose?" Nathan said, amused by the name.

"Well, it has a fancier name but I don't remember it," Liz explained, rolling her eyes as she did, which made her note Nathan's erection sticking out so far his waistband was being pushed away from Nathan's body and she could see the base and the first couple inches of her son's thick shaft. Liz had to close her eyes for a moment so she didn't just start openly staring at Nate's amazing dick and embarrass him.

"Yup, can't remember it." She joked to cover up her closing her eyes all of a sudden. She opened them again and continued to explain the position, "I'm going to bend at the waist so I can touch my toes, but I'm not supposed to bend my knees which can be a tad difficult for me. So, I need you to hold onto my hips tightly to help keep me steady and my legs straight. Okay?"

Nathan, much like his mother moments ago, was only half-listening while the other half was trying not to notice how brown Liz's beautiful eyes were. He wanted to look away and hide his shame but he was still worried that she'd notice his hard cock and didn't want her to follow his gaze downward. Also, he knew if he looked down he'd just start looking at his mom's large, shapely tits, or ogling her athletic body. Fuck, I need to stop thinking about this. He thought as images of his strange dream of his naked mother blowing him went through his mind's eye, I just have to suffer through this as quickly as possible and get the fuck out of here so I can go jerk off.

Liz turned her back to him, "Okay, now take hold of my hips."

Nathan grabbed his mother on the side of her waist, failing to not notice that her skin was even softer there. Even though she also had muscles, her skin was still soft and sexy to touch. Not to mention her gorgeous ass mere inches from his fingers. He stood back, his arms long enough that he could give himself ample room between his hard cock and the back of his mother.

Liz wasn't having that. She was too horny already and feeling her son's hands on her bare skin was too much. She needed to feel his cock against her ass. "Just go ahead and get close to me, you have to brace yourself against me to make sure I keep my legs straight." She told him, comfortingly.

"Um, but I-" Nathan started to say but then Liz took his hand from her hips and pulled them up around her belly so that her son was now embracing her from behind. This action pulled him into her as she wanted. His dick thrust up her back and pressed between the two of them. It went right where Liz wanted it to, his shaft resting in between her ass cheeks and up her back. She could feel his huge, cum-filled balls resting comfortably on each cheek of her butt through Nathan's shorts.

Pleasure surged through Liz's pussy and all throughout her body as she felt her son's amazing cock pressing into her, "Oh yesss," She moaned, but then realized who she was moaning about, "Um, I mean, yes, that's the, um, proper distance." She had to shake off a haze of sexual need in order to remember what she was even doing with her son's shaft pressed between her ass cheeks right then, "Oh, right," Liz took a breath, one thick with musky desire, "I'm going to bend over now." She moved her son's strong arms back to the sides of her hips, part of her wanted to just yell for Nathan to grab her ass, but she struggled against this, "Um, right, I need you to hold me straight, okay? I'll only need to do this for about sixty seconds."

12