The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan's mind was exploding as his cock pressed against his mother's ass. He had no idea what she just said as he experienced his genitals rubbing against a woman for the first time. Even if it was through his sweatpants and his mother's shorts, the feeling of her soft, warm ass cheeks, halfway circling around his dick was such a new experience for him he was no longer thinking clearly. His brain had almost shifted into something entirely animalistic. It was only the knowledge that this was his own mother that his cock was currently pressing into keeping him from openly groping her ass right then.

But, because Nathan hadn't heard his mother at all when Liz then bent over at the hip and her ass was pointed straight up in the air as she tried to keep her legs straight. His dick was now resting on top of her as it sunk even further into her asscrack and was resting against her. He couldn't stop now, he moved his hands onto her butt and was slowly feeling her sweet cheeks through her thin, cotton shorts.

Her son groping her butt while his huge cock rested in between her asscheeks as she rubbed against him. She was still technically doing the yoga pose though so her legs were still very straight. However, as Nathan started getting more confident in his fondling of her ass, her knees were started to tremble. "Maybe you shouldn't be, um," she said but then her pussy spasmed uncontrollably and she started to cum, "OH YEEEESSS! OH FUCK YESSS!" she was so sex-deprived at that point that even this minor amount of touching had set her off. It didn't help that Nathan's touch, even as inexperienced as he was with the female form, was downright magical. Each minor squeeze of her skin sent shivers of lust down her spine that she couldn't resist.

As Liz came, first she pushed herself on her son's cock while she stimulated her asshole against Nathan's thick, veiny shaft shouting, "SQUEEZE MY ASS! PLEASE FEEL ME! NATE I NEED IT! I NEED YOU TO FEEL MY ASS!" but as she kept cumming, her legs became too weak and she collapsed on the ground as Liz's whole body shook as she felt she came in gushers inside of her gym shorts. "HOLY HELL! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" She shouted as her orgasm peaked and she started to come down from the pleasure of it all.

Nathan looked down at his mother in total shock. The vibration of his mother's gyrations against him had moved his sweatpants off his dick and it was now sticking out of his waistband, completely on display for his mom, and the world, to see. He was red with embarrassment, "I'm sorry." He said, and then turned to walk back into the house, but his mother reached up and grabbed his hand again, stopping him.

He turned back to her, shoving his cock back in his shorts while doing so, "Don't worry about it." Liz said up to her only son, "Nathan, that was maybe a little intense. Yoga is like that sometimes." She decided it was probably best to hide that she had just cum in her shorts and claim this was just something that happened normally with yoga, "Sometimes when the 'chi' is aligned correctly, um, you'll have something akin to a body, um, 'chakra.'" she didn't have any idea what she was talking about, but she was confident her son didn't know either. "So, how about you help me with just one more pose and we'll move onto something else." She suggested, pretending that Nate's hard cock wasn't meer inches from her arm where she held her son's hand.

It was true that Nathan really didn't know what she was talking about. He'd never done yoga before and truthfully it was easier for him to think about what had happened to his mother a moment ago as some sort of mystical or religious-like experience than something as depraved as he'd given his mother an orgasm by rubbing his cock along her pussy and asshole. "Um, okay." he stammered embarrassed and not entirely sure he could get out of it anyway.

"Great, now stand over here," Liz said, her body was pleased with the orgasm she'd already received and was aching for more soon. Her motherly side just wasn't there at the moment as her Sex Demon took control.

She laid on the mat so she was on her back. Liz grabbed her feet and pulled her legs back so she was essentially spread eagle as she stared up at her son. His erection quite obvious in his sweatpants, "Okay, this is called the Happy Baby pose, and it's very good for your body." She explained, "What I need you to do is to kneel down in front of me, grab my feet, and push."

Nathan was staring down, wide-eyed and open-mouthed at his mother as she got into this position. Her soft, smooth legs were on display, not to mention her shorts were obviously very wet and gripping at her vagina so that he could clearly see her swollen folds through her clothes. If he was more sexually experienced, he probably would suspect that something was up. Since he was a total virgin and had never so much as seen a real woman naked, Nathan was left thinking his mother must not realize the position she was in.

Nathan got down next to her and grabbed her feet, as he did her hands gripped his and they both wrapped their fingers around her sexy bare feet together.

"You need to push into me now," Liz told her sexy son.

Nate did as his mother told and pushed into her. Not even thinking about his dick, or rather, thinking entirely with his dick, he thrust into her. His cock slid directly between her legs and rubbed up again her pussy through their clothes. It rested there for a moment as mother and son's hips met on the yoga mat.

"Oh yes! Right there!" Liz moaned as she ground her pussy against her son's thick cock. But he only pressed into her and there was no other movement afterward. He did push her legs up though, and her hips up, so Liz could really feel her son's shaft through his shorts against her moist cunt. She needed more, a lot more. "Um, this position actually works best," Liz explained, trying to think of a good excuse to push her son into something that she really wanted, "If you, um, keep pushing into me, like, um, to relax then push again, then relax again, then push again. It's great for the muscles and the, um, joints." Liz was lying, but as she said it she felt it sounded like the truth.

Nathan listened to her explanation, then took it to heart as he really did want to help his mother stretch. He moved back, letting her butt down back to the yoga mat, then thrust forward, pushing Liz's legs back and her ass up in the air as his cock ground against her pussy lips and stimulated her labia and clitoris, and then he'd move back and thrust forward again.

Liz was loving the feelings her son was giving her as he dry humped against her, "OH YES SON! THAT'S IT! THAT'S HOW YOU STRETCH MOMMY!" She moaned as she could already feel herself building up to another orgasm as her son thrust between her legs and rubbed against her cunt through their clothes. "DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING!" She was getting really close.

Nathan, his own mind, even though he was inexperienced he could tell he was essentially dry humping his mother. But he didn't care. His 19-year-old body needed to fuck! He didn't care who he was rubbing up against, Nathan could also feel himself getting ready to cum and he was too far gone to feel any shame about it.

He sped up his thrusting, which caused two things to happen, first, Liz started shouting, "HOLY SHIT! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOODDD! I'M CUMMMIIIINNNNGGG!" As her body started shaking again as her second orgasm of that morning took her. The second thing to happen was Nathan was thrusting against his mother so hard that his cock forced itself out of his waistband again and was fully exposed, right as Nathan started to cum right along with his mother.

The first shot spewed forth from Nathan's cock and covered Liz's belly. The next came out as Nathan thrust up and flew over her breasts and landed on her face, causing Liz to moan out, "YES! COVER YOUR SLUTTY MOTHER'S FACE WITH YOUR SPERM!" As his cum splattered from her chin to her forehead. He came and came, covering her shirt and causing it to grip against the side of her breasts and around her nipples, and also he got a fair amount on her shorts as well. When they were both done cumming, Liz looked a total mess.

Both mother and son seemed to realize what had just happened and who at the same time. Nathan was greatly embarrassed and determined to run away. He stood up to leave, but this only caused his sweatpants to fall down around his ankles and his still hard cock jumped up and out.

His mother saw his cock jump out of his pants and whatever motherly doubts she had were abated for the moment. Nathan reached to pull his pants back up but she sat up to reach forward and stop him.

Nathan looked up at her and his cock twitched as he watched his own jizz slowly roll down his mother's face. She smiled at him, not seeming to care, or even notice, that she was glazed with her own son's cum. "Um, Mom," He stammered, "I'm sorry, I should go-"

"No, Nathan," Liz told her son as some cum fell into her mouth, "MMM," she moaned as the surprising jizz covered her tongue and she swallowed it down, "No," she repeated to her son, "Your cock is still hard, even though you came so much all over your mother. This could be a problem."

"What? Why?" Nathan said. He was so confused about what was even happening right then, but his mother's words worried him. What if there was something wrong with his penis?

"Well, most men can't cum more than once a day," she said, thinking about Nathan's father, "It's very rare for a man to stay hard after such a large orgasm. I think we're going to have to figure out a way to get your cock to go soft..." As she said this, Liz's hands started wrapping around her son's cock....

12