The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um," Nathan said. He could feel himself getting close to cumming but knew he couldn't announce it with Lexi in the bathroom. She had stopped talking and now sounded like she was using her phone on the toilet.

Erika was too caught up in the feeling of grinding back and forth on her brother's giant cock. She could feel her labia squeezed at his shaft while her hole had latched on and rubbed forcefully against his dick. Her clit rubbed against his shaft and she pictured what a monstrosity might feel like fucking her in her pussy. The image of her brother fucking her pussy with his huge cock flooded Erika's mind and set her off as her orgasm took her. She knew not to cry out with Lexi so close. But the only way she could stop herself was by moving forward and thrusting her tongue into her brother's unsuspecting mouth.

Nathan had no idea that Erika was cumming on top of his dick, but when she started to French kiss him it totally made him forget that he was trying to hold back on his orgasm and started cumming hard as he spewed sperm all over the shower wall.

They came down from their orgasms, and Erika broke the kiss. They were left staring into each other's eyes, before they both looked away, mutually feeling incredibly awkward.

They stood there waiting for Lexi to leave. While they did, Erika realized that Nathan still had an erection just as hard as before sticking against her pussy. Her mouth dropped open. What the fuck? She thought, is Nathan some kind of super-stud or something? She closed her mouth a moment later, realizing what a ridiculous thought that was. This is my brother! Erika reminded herself, he's probably the most loser-iest loser to ever be a loser. I'm sure he's just hard because his most beautiful sister is pressed up against him! Who wouldn't be hard against after cumming twice already! But as she thought that she was then reminded of her last boyfriend who could barely keep it up for even one orgasm. She started unconsciously rubbing her pussy along with her brother's cock again.

But, despite starting to get horny again, as soon as they heard Lexi leave the room, Erika pushed herself away from her brother, "Jesus Christ," she muttered at him, "I can't believe you're such a perv you used me like that!" She said, slightly pleased with how embarrassed that made Nathan look. But, before she left the shower she turned back and said, "Thanks....for hiding me from Lexi, I mean." Before grabbing her clothes from the ground, and throwing it on before walking down the hallway. She realized that she got lucky twice as Lexi never noticed her clothes lying on the ground.

"Um, you're welcome," Nathan said. Erika was already dressed and out of the bathroom.

As Erika walked down the hall, she made a mental note to confront Lexi about why she shared a bathroom with Nathan when she had her own bathroom right next door. Other than that, all she wanted to be some sleep. As she lay in bed, she thought, briefly about her brother's dick, and what she saw it do all over their mother less than an hour beforehand. She didn't get to see Nate's big dick cum in the bathroom so she wondered if he always came that much or only when he was dousing their MILF mother in jizz.

Nathan came out of the bathroom a few minutes later after jerking off one more time so his dick would finally get soft. When he came out, his mother was standing there waiting for him, "Um, hi." Liz said to her son awkwardly.

Nathan thought about saying that she had wanted them to avoid each other, but decided it didn't matter. Especially after thigh-fucking his youngest sister in the bathroom, "Hey Mom, what's up?" He said as if everything was perfectly normal in their household.

Liz, after eating all the sperm she could find on her body, had done some thinking of her own while she showered, "Nate, I've come to a decision."

Nathan gulped, half sure she was about to kick him out on the streets, "Yeah?" he asked nervously.

"I think you should come with me to my appointment with Dr. Yumi Kim. Just in case." Liz said before grabbing her son's hand and escorting him up the hall, down the steps into the foyer, and out into their garage. Within minutes, Liz was could drive them down the driveway and out to the road.

Throughout all of this, Nathan didn't put up any resistance or complaint. He knew Dr. Kim was his mother's therapist but he'd never met her. He was sure though that whatever was about to happen was probably going to be very bad.

12