The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 16

Story Info
Mind-Altering.
4.4k words
4.65
9.9k
10

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: Mind-Altering

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2020 Charlie Flemming

Liz got two bottles of wine from the cellar accessed through the kitchen and was already working on her second glass when Bri found her there. Bri had been very horny after the talk she and Liz had in the car and needed to masturbate before she could proceed with the day normally. She had just been busy rubbing her pussy in her room while envisioning a threesome between herself, Liz, and Liz's son, Nathan, but cumming did nothing to quench her lust and Brianna knew as she left her room that was just going to have to stifle her fantasies throughout the day.

Bri noticed that her MILF friend was about halfway through a bottle of wine already, and it'd only been half an hour since they'd gotten home. "Liz, you know it's barely the afternoon," she said to her slightly tipsy friend, "much too early to be drinking."

Liz pouted as she finished her glass and started pouring another, "James took that slut, Rosa, and went off on a 'business trip' for the night." Liz drank a big gulp from her glass, and was slightly slurring her speech with her next statement, "He's off cheating on me, and I'm here being faithful to him because I can't allow myself to ever get what I want." Liz finished her glass already and poured the rest of the bottle into it.

Liz hiccupped and was about to drink the whole glass in one gulp when Bri put a hand up and over the lid of the glass so Liz inadvertently put her lips on the back of Bri's hand. Liz giggled as she put the glass back down, "Oops, I kissed your hand." She laughed (though it sounded like "Oopsh I kished your hand." to Bri), but then sighed, depressed, "But I guess that's what you want, for me to kiss your hand," Liz started fantasizing about what her life would have been like if she ended up with Bri instead of James and added dreamily, "And kiss your lips, and your nipples, and your pussy," She then giggled, slightly horny, as she tried to drink from her glass again but only kissed the back of Bri's hand, causing Liz to laugh delightfully at herself again. But then start lightly kissing Bri's hand, from one knuckle to the next and then up her palm, starting to move up her arm before Bri put a hand out to stop her.

Bri thought she could probably seduce Liz right then and there for a quickie in her bedroom, and she was definitely horny enough, but she didn't want to take advantage of her, and held Liz's luscious lips away from her to ask, "Liz, what's really bothering you? I know James is a douchebag, but you already knew that. And after the talk you gave me earlier, it sounds like you don't want to give him any more nookie anyway. So what gives?"

Liz sat up straight, but didn't want to answer, "Drink with me." She suggested, seeming to Bri to sober up slightly, "Drink with me and I'll talk about it. Misery loves company, after all." Liz laughed at herself once again.

Bri knew Liz wasn't going to take no for an answer, and if Bri wanted to get Liz to open up again, she knew she should just give in. She took her hand away from Liz's glass and got up to grab her own. She opened the other bottle as she asked, "So, you going to talk about it now? Is it about Nathan?"

"Nathan, Brooke, you," Liz sighed, "Everyone seems to want me, but I can't have anyone. So I thought I'd just drink and maybe I'll find another answer at the bottom of one of these bottles." Liz smiled at Bri then, but it wasn't a very happy smile.

Bri thought about this, noticing that Liz added her to the list of people who were off-limits, "You know," Bri said, "You and I can make love without there being any nasty incest as a problem..." she let the thought hang in the air.

This made Liz smile as she thought something naughty but the smile faded as quickly as the thought did, "No, I mean, maybe once my divorce with James is final, but I absolutely can't cheat on him when I'm trying so hard to catch him cheating." That reminded her of something, "Hey, actually, maybe we can get those cameras set up in Rosa's house now." She started to get up to get the extra nanny cams she bought the other day.

Bri stopped her though, "There will be plenty of time for that in a minute," she said, "I think we should talk about this first." Bri really wanted Liz and her having sex to be a definite possibility. She took a sip of her wine while she thought about what to say next, "I mean, we'll definitely catch James with Rosa. And there's no love in your marriage anymore, and this is a new time in your life for you. You should be able to live a little."

Liz was doubtful, "Except if I 'live a little' I'm going to end up fucking up everyone's lives." Along with fucking everyone, she sighed, "I can't let my Sex Demon out. You don't realize just how out of control I feel when she's around."

"Well, how about you show me?" Bri suggested, giving Liz a sexy look as she did so.

Liz rolled her eyes at her friend, "Don't even joke about that."

"Except I don't see what the problem is with doing anything together," Bri said, feeling annoyed now, "I mean, you obviously need a sexual release that you're just as obviously not getting from your husband. Wouldn't your best friend be the best solution?"

Liz thought about this but then decided something, "I'm too drunk to make decisions." She hiccupped, "Maybe I should go lie down for a bit." She stood and started walking out of the room again.

Bri grabbed her hand and stopped her from leaving. "Liz, no, don't leave just because I'm embarrassing you."

Liz looked back at her friend feeling annoyed, "I drank too much." She explained, "I think if I sleep it off, and maybe I'll feel better when I wake up." But they both knew if she went to sleep then, she was going to be a lot more depressed and angsty when she woke up later because she would be hungover, horny, and more emotional about both.

"Why don't you and I," Bri suggested, "Try on our new swimsuits and join the children out in the jacuzzi?"

Liz thought about that, "Oh, those incredibly revealing outfits?" Liz asked, rolling her eyes at the thought of them, "I didn't even mean to buy those."

"Well, we can use them this once," Bri said, "And then get rid of them. It just seems such a shame to get rid of them without even trying them on even once."

"That makes a lot of sense, I guess," Liz said feeling too drunk to argue as she also drank more of her wine glass. She noted only one more bottle. "Let's grab more wine too." She said, thinking intoxicated thoughts, she then suggested, "My children are adults now, they can drink with their mommy." That seemed like an incredibly reasonable idea to her at that moment.

...

While Liz drank inside, Brooke, Erika, and Nathan, awkwardly sat in the jacuzzi.

Well, Brooke didn't feel awkward as she lay back with her eyes closed. But she could tell that Erika and Nathan were very shy with each other right then. Probably because she had just essentially caught Erika giving Nathan a blowjob under the water and neither wanted to talk to the other about it, let alone continue with it, which is why Brooke was laying there with her eyes closed anyway. She thought if she pretended to be asleep, maybe they would start fooling around if they didn't think she was watching them. But, Brooke noticed, neither Erika nor Nathan seemed to want to even look at each other, let alone start performing oral sex on one another.

Brooke sat up, opening her eyes, and reached down to grab her brother's cock through his banana hammock, pushing the thin material out of the way and openly gripping Nathan's still hard dick under the water. "Oh, look who's up and ready for more." She said.

The action surprised Nathan, who had been sitting there uncomfortably trying to will his boner away but his thoughts kept turning to memories of everything he'd been up to with his mother and sisters the past couple days and his erection remained. Now it seemed to be jumping for joy as Brooke gave it any attention and started to stroke him in the water.

Still, Nathan grabbed Brooke by the wrist and took her hand away from his cock, "What the hell Brooke?" He asked, surprised.

"You obviously need relief," his sister explained, "and with Erika not giving you a hand, I thought I might..." She grabbed his dick with her other hand and Nathan let go of her in defeat. She immediately started fondling his huge balls as she stroked him with the other hand.

Erika was surprised but she started openly staring at Nathan's dick as Brooke stroked him under the water, "Fuck me, that's huge." She said under her breath.

"What was that?" Brooke asked.

"Um, I said, uh," Erika stammered as she thought of a good lie to cover her actual thought, "I said it's fucked up how much of a slut you are. I mean, who strokes their own brother's dick?"

Brooke smiled at her sister, devilishly, "How is this any worse than what I just caught you doing to him?" then she looked at her brother, "I think Erika needs to be punished," she said, feeling very turned on by the thought of corrupting her youngest sister, even if it seemed she wasn't as innocent as she let on, "Nathan, stand up and show her your dick."

"Um, how will that punish Erika, exactly?" Nathan said, he liked that Brooke was stroking his cock right then, but that didn't exactly make him brim with confidence, "That sounds an awful lot like you're punishing me?"

"Because once you stand up, dear brother," Brooke whispered sultrily as she got close enough to his face to kiss him. Nathan gulped but Brooke kept talking, "I'm going to show Erika what it's like to give you a real blowjob. Not whatever half-assed shit Erika was doing in the water."

Erika wasn't sure how to feel about that insult, or if it even was an insult, really, as she sat in silence and watched as Nathan, with the promise of getting his dick sucked, stood in the water and let his swimsuit float away in the jacuzzi.

Brooke practically squealed with glee as Nathan's dick came into view. She was mostly doing this for effect for Erika, but she actually was getting pretty turned on at the idea of performing fellatio on her brother in front of her sister. It was taboo and hot!

Brooke practically tackled her brother's cock with her mouth, sucking his enormous cockhead in and licking away as Nathan's cream filled her mouth. She took her lips away from his dick to say, "I love how much pre-cum comes out of your cock," she said, sluttily as she glanced at her sister to gauge her reaction before sucking Nathan's dick back into her mouth. This time she took his shaft back into her throat but could still only seem to suck about half of his shaft into her mouth before she started gagging on it.

Erika looked annoyed, but really she was seething with jealousy. She couldn't even fully understand why, all she knew was that she should be the one giving Nathan that much pleasure, it was her right for getting him so hard in the first place! But she only sat there angrily watching her blonde, buxom sister blow their brother. Her eyes not looking away from Nate's crotch as Brooke made an obscene gagging sound as she tried to swallow Nathan's shaft.

Nathan was too far gone already to hold his load for long. Erika watching, even though she looked angry to be doing so, was really turning him on beyond anything he could have imagined. But he was too far gone to consider it and could only yell the only thing on his mind, "I'M CUMMING!"

Brooke knew from before that Nathan's enormous loads were almost too much to handle, but she was determined to swallow it all this time. As soon as she heard her brother announce his impending orgasm, she took her mouth almost all the way off his cock until only his dickhead was past her lips, and then when he started filling her mouth with his seed she began swallowing as fast as she could muster in order to get it all into her belly. Nathan moaned above her as she continued to consume his cum.

Once Nathan's orgasm slowed down until it was just dribbling onto her tongue, she stopped swallowing and let it sit in her mouth. When Nathan stopped cumming, she turned to Erika and held her mouth open so Erika could see all the sperm that was still in her mouth at the very end of Nathan's impressive load.

Erika's mouth hung open in surprise as she watched Brooke close her mouth and swallow all the cum before opening it again and showing her that it was now empty. Erika was feeling very horny after such a depraved sight but was still seething with anger as well. "I can't believe how fucked up you both are." She said as she looked away from them.

Brooke smirked, "I think you're just jealous you can't suck a dick as well as I can."

"Yeah right," Erika spat, "who'd want to suck Nathan's dick anyway? He's a loser, and you're a loser for liking him."

Brooke sat back next to Nathan again, feeling very confident despite Erika's words, just as Nathan sat down next to her. His cock was still very hard, "Jesus, doesn't that thing ever go down?" She said, giggling like a schoolgirl as she put a hand back on it.

"Lately, it doesn't seem like it," Nathan said before he could stop himself.

"Too much masturbating, I suppose," Brooke said, dreamily, as she stroked Nathan's huge cock, "Well, I would give you another blowjob but I have a better idea." She announced, "How about you return the favor?"

Nathan gulped, "Um, you mean, um, perform oral sex on-"

"On Erika!" Brooke said, excitedly, as she finished her brother's sentence for him before he could suggest he lick her cunt instead.

"What?" Erika said, surprised, "Nathan, doing that on me? Come on." She went on, sounding very cynical about the whole idea, "There's no way he's any good at it. I bet he's never even done it before." Then she thought to add something, "Also, he's my brother and that's gross."

"It has to be you, Erika," Brooke declared, "It's your punishment after all."

"And I've done it before!" Nathan announced though he didn't mention that it was on their mother and only yesterday, "And I think I'm pretty good at it!" He actually had no idea if his mother liked it or not. Considering how she reacted afterward when she practically ran out of the room, he'd probably guess the answer was "not," but he didn't like being told he was bad at stuff.

Erika crossed her arms, which pushed her big breasts out and made her nipples pop out of her small top, but she wasn't paying attention to that right then. "Somehow I doubt that very much, brother." She said.

"Well, there's only one way to find out!" Brooke announced as she practically jumped across the jacuzzi to grab Erika and start ripping her suit off.

Erika tried to push her sister away but Brooke was bigger than she was and quickly took off her swimsuit. Erika thought it was her own fault for wearing something so revealing and loose anyway but now she was naked in the jacuzzi with two of her siblings. "Ugh," She complained, "I can't believe you did that!" But she did nothing to hide her body from either of them as she stood up in the pool.

Nathan could not look away at his 18-year-old sister. He saw her yesterday but that was so surprising he barely got to look at how beautiful she really was. She really was the hottest and sexiest of the women in the Slope family. Her breasts were perfect, just the right size and shape on her body, perky, pink nipples that complimented her tits with areolas that were only slightly too big but made her boobs all the more beautiful, and she definitely worked out with her fit belly, and tone arms and legs. And her pussy was so gorgeous, shaved, with swollen pouty lips that showed both Nathan and Brooke just how turned on she was, Nathan was practically drooling as he stared at Erika's sexy body.

Erika seemed to shrug as she sat on the side of the jacuzzi so only her lower legs were sticking in the water. She faced her brother and spread her legs open, so her pussy wasn't just on the show, it was the main attraction. "I guess it's like Brooke said, brother," Erika's words were dripping with her horniness, "There's only one way to know if you're any good at sucking cunt." Truthfully, Erika was only doing this to one-up her sister for sucking Nathan off right in front of her, and so Brooke wouldn't be able to call her a chicken later.

Even though Nathan was very sexually inexperienced, but even then he knew what Erika wanted and he was very nervous. Still, he glanced at Brooke, who was staring back at him curiously and was no help at all. He figured there was no way to get out of it, and he wanted to suck Erika's pussy but he just wished she wasn't his sister. Still, he stepped towards Erika, and slowly lowered his head into her crotch.

Nathan had no idea what he was doing, not only in regards to performing cunnilingus but had never before imagined he would ever be going down on any of his sisters and felt this action was entirely out of his control. But, he was so caught up in his own lust, especially after seeing Erika naked, that he wanted nothing more than to make her cum on his tongue. Also, after eating out his mother yesterday and liking the taste of her pussy he was pretty sure he liked the flavor of cunt. As he sucked on Erika's clit and licked her vagina, it turned out he was right.

Erika had boys go down on her in the past. Usually because she practically forced them to, but none had ever been very good at it. Not that she minded, she'd only dated self-centered douchebags who looked handsome but didn't have even an ounce of selflessness to them. Of course, they didn't care if Erika came or even enjoyed what little pleasure they provided, and in the case of all but three of her sexual partners up to that point, she just asked them to stop because of how bad they were at it.

The other three who weren't total shit at eating vag did make her cum with their tongue but their hearts weren't in it. They just seemed to suffer in licking her cunt until she came and then mostly acted like she did this horrible thing to them until Erika let them fuck her. Erika really didn't care whether they liked going down on her or not. She saw sex as mostly something entirely based in self-pleasure, just one you had to do with another person.

So, when Erika spread her legs, she first expected her shy brother to make up an excuse to do anything but lick her pussy because he probably thought it was gross. When he seemed downright eager, Erika knew for a fact he wouldn't be any good at it and she'd probably have to ask him to stop but would still get one on Brooke for sucking his dick in front of her. The last thing Erika expected in the entire world right then was for Nathan to be any good at eating her pussy.

But as soon as Nathan's lips came into contact with her cunt, Erika's entire world changed. Erika could tell that Nathan had no idea what he was doing, but at the same time, it was like his tongue naturally found the most sensitive parts of her labia and through pure instinct found her clit and the most pleasurable sensation she'd ever experienced seem to explode throughout her body, and she hadn't even orgasmed.

What the fuck is happening to me? Erika thought as her body moved all its own, her legs went over her brother's shoulders at the knee so she could press the heels of her feet on his back and push him further into her crotch. As she did this, her hands started brushing through Nathan's hair as she gently brushed it out of her brother's face as she watched him make love to her with his mouth. "Oh my god, this is amazing!" Erika heard someone say before realizing it was words coming from her own lips.

And then Nathan stuck his tongue up her cunt and Erika literally saw stars. She started cumming so hard she collapsed off of the side of the jacuzzi and pushed her brother under the water as she filled his mouth full of her pussy juices. Her whole body shook in pure ecstasy as the most tremendous orgasm of her life overtook her entire anatomy.

12