The Family Mansion Rewrite Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan, in his own heightened sexual state, barely even registered that he was underwater now as he continued to lap away at his sister's delicious pussy. He knew he probably needed to breathe again soon, but that could wait as he sucked at her clit and labia because switching back to sticking his tongue up her vagina. He was in pussylicking heaven.

Erika was working her way up to a second orgasm while chewing on her lip while attempting not to moan too loudly the people in the house might hear. But thoughts started filling her head that would have felt very foreign to her under separate circumstances. Nathan's always so nice to me, OH FUCK YES! He's nice to everyone really, RIGHT THERE! RIGHT FUCKING THERE! Why is he always so kind to me? When I'm such a bitch to him all the time? THIS IS THE BEST! I should be nicer to him too. I should be SO FUCKING HOT! I need to be the best sister in the world to her older, more sensitive brother. I should, I should, I SHOULD FUCKING CUM ALL OVER THE TALENTED TONGUE OF THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD!!!!

"HOLY FUCKING HELL! YES!!" Erika practically screamed as she came for the second time in a row in Nathan's mouth. It was loud enough that Liz and Bri might have noticed if they weren't so drunk in the kitchen, and Lexi happened to be asleep at the time.

Nathan wanted to keep licking at Erika's pussy until she couldn't cum anymore but his brain finally informed him that he probably needed to breathe if he wanted to keep licking pussy while still being alive. He pushed his way up from between Erika's legs and gasped as his head broke the water's surface.

As soon as her brother's face was in view, Erika embraced him about the neck and kissed him on the mouth. As she did, his cock came straight up into contact with her pussy's entrance, but she was kissing him so fast and hard that she almost didn't notice, but as they're kissing slowed down, she started slowly sitting on his cock, she felt his dickhead start to penetrate her cunt.

Brooke, who had been watching the whole time and openly masturbating through an orgasm and was working on a second, looked up and said, "Hi Mom and Bri!" Mostly as a warning to Erika and her brother without alerting Liz or Bri as they came out of the back door into the yard.

Erika and Nathan moved so fast it was as if they hadn't moved at all. Erika grabbed her discarded suit floating in the water and it was on her correctly with every strap in the appropriate place.

Nathan would have done the same with his suit but quickly saw that it was on the ground outside the jacuzzi from all the splashing they'd done. He cringed and turned the jets on as his mother and the family maid walked over to them. He thought this might make him at least lose his boner but once he saw the swimsuits his mother and Bri were wearing, just the smallest triangular fabrics to cover their nipples and pussies, outside of that they looked completely naked. He sighed softly to himself, knowing that he couldn't escape either as he was totally naked in that tub.

Erika was feeling regret about almost fucking her brother, but she wasn't sure if she was more regretful over almost fucking him or because she didn't get to fuck him. But, in all honesty, what she was most worried about was that she was starting to develop feelings for Nathan. She looked at him as he sat there looking like the nervous weirdo he always was as the jets made bubbles around him.

He always looks so nervous and awkward, just like the loser he is. Erika thought, feeling as if she definitely didn't like him any more than she usually did, which was hardly at all, but then she thought, But he's also handsome, sexy, loving, manly- And then she cut her thoughts off as she forced herself to look away from her stud/loser brother. What the fuck is happening to me!? Erika thought. She honestly didn't know, but she'd also never been in love before.

12