All Comments on 'The Family Photoshoot'

by CD_Karen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Iceman79Iceman79about 4 years ago

Good story. Please continue

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiabout 4 years ago

Great story!

It's definitely worthy of a follow up. Naomi is a very interesting woman. I would be nice to learn her history. Is she active with her family too? How did she get so interested in incest? Also, would love to see full family sex between every member of the family. Bisexual men are just as sexy as bisexual women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story, but a bit of an abrupt ending...

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsabout 4 years ago
What a Photographer

Loved this story. Smoking 🔥. It certainly gave me a rise. Thank you.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story.

Normally, this sort of story isn't my cup of tea, so to speak. BUT, Karen, you have changed our minds. Yes I said our minds. My wife of almost 50 years read thus, along with me and enjoyed it as much as I did. I have written stories with FMF involving my wife, me and another girl, and one with her and two girls, but never incest. But, who knows? As Sean Connery once said, never say never.

Lars420Lars420about 4 years ago
Hell yeah

Ready to hear about the family photoshoot now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Fantastic in every way. The author took it step by step in a believable manner. Would love to see the photo shoots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Coitus interruptus?

I'm not sure that I havn't read the same plot already some years bevore. Now with it's sudden end right when Bro and Sis fuck the first Time... Looks like uncompleted copy and Paste, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
the ending though....

Completely and utterly should have waited till you had a next chapter rather than ending it the way you did. Up till that point, fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot, but you do have one interesting punctuation idiosyncrasy

That is regarding possessives. You get it right for proper nouns (e.g., Dave's or Jane's) but for some reason not for common nouns (e.g., fathers instead of father's or daughters instead of daughter's). Without the apostrophe, you wrote plurals instead of possessives. It's easily rectified with a simple search and replace.

<P>

BTW, this is just an FYI. I did NOT lower the rating because of this.

<P>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Odd place to end the story.

The only problem I do have with the story -- and that lack of a chapter number is the usual indication this is the entire story and not a chapter of a story -- is that it didn't so much end as stopped with Chris and Jane in mid-fuck. Chris doesn't fuck Naomi. There's no four-way (or five-way with Naomi added in). The waitress seemed to be a set-up that didn't happen.

<P>

So, this seems to be only chapter 1 but there is no indication of that. Probably my biggest pet peeve on this site is when a writer can't be bothered to warn people before they open a story that it is not a complete story. All it shows is an indifference on the part of the writer regarding its own story. Again, it seems to be only chapter 1, so I'm holding off on rating.

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 4 years ago
Screech!

Yeah, the story came to a screeching halt in mid-fuck. And the punctuation problems already mentioned distracted. It didn't deserve a 5, technically, but I gave it one anyway because the sex was presented so well.

Work on the problems, exploit the strong points, and finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"It didn't deserve a 5, technically, but I gave it one anyway because the sex was presented so well."

That doesn't really make sense. Granted, the voting on this site doesn't make a sense. A 5 should be a superlative rating, given sparingly for only those stories that are perfect. But it seems that is the default.

<P>

So, if there is another chapter and all of the problems you note are addressed, where do you go? You already gave it the highest rating. Instead of rewarding the writer for improving, you would give the new story the same rating. Why should the writer make any effort if she will get the same rating regardless of effort?

<P>

For me, the default is 3, average. Most stories are average. That's what the term means. Unread, each story is even. It earns an increase or decrease on its merits.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Agree with the all the comments about it ending abruptly. Just as it's ramping up. The comment about waiting til 2nd chapter was written before posting 1st I also agree with. When you gonna write / post next chapter?

johnb110johnb110almost 4 years ago

Hot story so far. Some good descriptive fuck scenes. Lots of material for another chapter I hope.

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511almost 4 years ago
Hot as fuck

Great story. Thanks. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hott!!!

There has to be another addition to this story, and in it I think I would like more jane and Dave contact.

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

this isn't an ending,,,its an interruption,,,,,did the author die? or become ill??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Youngs. Second word. Apostrophe fail. On a literature site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCD_Karen@CD_Karen
I just love to write stories, particularly those that build up over time. Whilst not prolific in terms of published works, I have a large number of unfinished stories that I will complete and publish in due course. If you like the themes of my stories or my writing style and...