The Family Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers

'Good idea mum, do you want me to arrange it?'

'No it's ok love, I'll go down there tomorrow myself to speak to the photographer.'

'Ok mum. Anyway, I'm going out tonight and won't be back until the morning. Is that ok with you?'

'Ok love, see you tomorrow some time.'

---------

An hour later and Jane was coming down from her high after a 69 with Naomi as they each had lapped each others pussy.

'Now Naomi, my mum is coming to see you tomorrow to arrange a time for a session with the four of us in the family. I don't want you trying to do anything sexual with her please,' Jane said with a laugh.

'I promise that I won't fuck her more than once.'

Jane hit her with a pillow.

'Why don't you stay and watch to ensure that I don't get up to anything. You can keep an eye on us with the CCTV. I've also set up a microphone so you can also hear us.'

'I may just do that. Now we haven't had sex for a few seconds and I want you again.'

---------

Dawn called into the studio after work the next day. She had only worked a few hours and so it was only 2pm. There was a note on the reception that the photographer was in a session and to ring the bell and wait. Dawn rang the bell and sat in one of the chairs.

A couple of minutes later and Naomi came through the studio door.

'Sorry about the wait. Can I help you?'

'I wanted to talk about booking a studio session with my family please.'

Naomi knew that this was Jane's mum but still said ' Ok, let's get some details shall we?'

They went through some basic details and after a while Naomi feigned a recollection. 'Oh are you the mum of Jane and Chris who were in here a while back?'

'Yes that's me. Why did they play up?'

'No in fact they were lovely children and you should be very proud.'

'I am...well most of the time.'

They both laughed.

'When do you want the session to take place?'

'I was thinking about Saturday after next if that is possible.'

'Ok let me check my diary.' Naomi looked into her schedule and saw that she was free all that afternoon. 'Why don't we say 2 o'clock? I'll rule out the rest of the afternoon so that we have plenty of time.'

'That would be great, thank you.' Dawn got up as if to leave.

'Do you want to see around the studio now, so that you feel comfortable with what will happen on Saturday?'

'Yes please why not.'

'Ok follow me.' Naomi led Dawn into the studio. 'This is the studio where we will take the photos. There is a toilet and shower through there and a changing room in there. Let me show you.' She opened the door of the changing room and Dawn saw various clothes neatly on hangers.

Returning to the main studio, Dawn looked at the various photos on the wall.

'Any ideas as to the poses that you want?' Naomi enquired.

'Not really but I would suggest that that type is a no-no,' Dawn pointed to a photo of a naked couple in a clinch. It was a classy photo with only bums on show.

'To be honest I will take shots of whatever people want, within obvious boundaries of course. Naked photoshoots are not uncommon. Normally between couples but I have done a naked shoot with a family of naturists before. I've also done a session with a couple having sex, a couple role playing and threesomes. As I say it all depends on what people want.'

'Somehow I don't think I would get my husband to do a couples naked shoot.'

'Ok, whatever you feel comfortable doing. If your husband is going to feel uncomfortable why don't you bring him here before the session and we'll do a trial run?'

'Yeah that may work. How about I bring him here this Saturday? Are you free?'

'This Saturday may be difficult but let me check my diary again.' Naomi led Dawn back to the Reception. Looking through her diary she said 'Saturday is difficult. I am booked up all the way until 6pm. I could either do after then or Sunday.'

'You work on Sunday as well then?'

'I'll do whatever the customer wants,' Naomi said with a smile.

'If you are ok with it let's say Saturday after 6pm. I'll let you know beforehand if we can't make it for any reason.'

They said their goodbyes and Dawn left.

A few minutes later and Jane came downstairs, from where she had been observing the exchanges.

'I hope you are not trying anything naughty with my parents lady,' she said grabbing her lover around her waist and pecking her on her lips.

'Might do. Your mum is nice. I wonder what she tastes like. Hopefully as luscious as you.'

They were both very horny and fucked like rabbits that evening.

---------

The next Saturday Dawn and Dave turned up at the studio at the appointed time. They had spent the previous hour in the pub getting up some dutch courage.

Naomi met them at the reception and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. She knew that Jane was watching on CCTV again and made a show of locking the front door before ushering them into the studio.

'Here let me take your coats. Have a seat so we can have a chat.' Naomi smelt the alcohol and grinned to herself. This usually meant less inhibitions, should be interesting. 'Now have you given any thoughts to poses you want or shall we play it by ear?'

'The latter I think.'

'Ok. Let's get you used to the camera first.' Naomi got them into a few poses and took a number of shots. She had taken great care of how she looked before Dawn and Dave had turned up, she had a t-shirt and shorts on as she knew that at times the air conditioning would harden her nipples. Barefoot, she knew that she looked good which hopefully would help the mood.

Dawn was wearing jeans and a blouse; Dave jeans and a shirt.

'Hopefully you are both now comfortable with the camera, so let's have a glass of wine and ramp things up a bit shall we?'. Naomi opened the wine and poured out three glasses, giving one each to Dawn and Dave. She then went into the changing room, emerging with a couple of items giving them to Dawn and Dave. 'We need to see a bit of skin, so why don't you put these on, nothing else please. If you two change in there, I'll get the studio ready.'

Dawn and Dave left. Once inside the changing room, they looked at what they were being asked to wear, Dawn had a short nightdress and Dave a pair of shorts. Exchanging glances they disrobed and put on the items. Returning to the studio they saw that Naomi had changed the lighting and brought some cushions and throws over.

'Very nice,' she said appreciatively as she looked at Dawn and Dave, both of whom were a bit embarrassed.

Jane was watching the CCTV whilst playing with her pussy. She had watched her parents removing their clothes and was impressed with both her mothers body and her fathers cock. She was very horny but was glued to the screen.

Naomi got Dawn and Dave into a few poses whilst taking a few shots. 'Ok Dave can you get behind Dawn please, arms around her middle. Dawn raise your arms and hold Dave's head. No smiling please.'

Dawn felt Dave's cock harden as it touched her arse crack. She was becoming increasingly wet herself as the situation became more sexy.

Naomi noted the change in both of them and took her time with the shots and with slight adjustments to the scene.

With the alcohol he had consumed and with his cock erect and firmly along his wife's arse crack, Dave felt emboldened and when Naomi's attention was elsewhere, he slipped his cock out of the shorts, under the nightdress and between Dawn's legs. His helmet was now resting on the entrance to his wife's vagina. Pushing gently he entered Dawn, slipping a couple of inches inside her.

Naomi noted another change in the atmosphere. Dawn had opened her legs a bit more and was blushing gently. 'I won't be a moment.' She slipped out of the studio and went up the stairs to see Jane.

'I can't believe it but my mum and dad are having sex,' Jane said as Naomi appeared.

'Thought so.' Naomi reached down to her lovers pussy and rubbed as she kissed her deeply. 'I'll give them a few minutes.' On the screen Dave was plowing into Dawn's pussy with abandon. They watched as Dawn obviously came. Dave lasted a few more seconds before he orgasmed into his wife. Naomi had increased the rubbing of Jane's pussy and she came at the same time as her father.

'Nice,' said Naomi, giving herself a few more seconds to calm down then returning to the studio. When she got there Dawn and Dave had tidied themselves up, with Dave's cock back in his shorts.

'Sorry about that. You two are really very attractive. More?'

'Why not.' Dawn was more daring having just had sex with her husband

'How about a naked shoot?'

Dawn looked at Dave and making up her mind, removed the nightdress, standing naked before him. Looking up at him, she reached down and removed his shorts, his cock springing out. Neither of them felt embarrassed as they stared at each other very much in love. Dawn knelt down and took his cock in her hand, kissing along the helmet, then flicking her tongue along the length of his cock and sucking on his balls. He smelt of sex, his juices mixed in with her own from their rutting a few minutes ago. His cock was already semi hard in her hands and was growing to full erectness.

Dawn bobbed up and down on his cock, oblivious to the sounds of the camera as Naomi continued with the shoot. Dawn could feel her own wetness running down the inside of her legs. With Dave now rock hard again, Dawn stood and guided Dave to the floor. With him laying on his back, she straddled him and guided his cock to her well lubricated pussy, entering her easily. They made love slowly and tenderly. Both were in heaven and it was only a few more minutes before they both came again.

Both Dawn and Dave laid there motionless breathing heavily, Naomi still taking photos. Dave's cock slipped out of her pussy, followed by globules of his cum.

'Wow that was incredible,' Naomi said. 'I can't wait to review the pictures.'

It was now that Dawn started to feel embarrassed by her nakedness and the fact that she had fucked Dave twice in a photographic studio. Standing up she went to the dressing room to retrieve their clothes, Dave following. However before they could dress, they caught sight of Jane standing in the doorway naked.

'Mum, Dad don't get angry but that was the most erotic, sensual, sexual thing that I have ever seen. Thank you.' She walked over to them, placed one arm around her mother and one around her father and hugged them. Naomi continued to take more photos.

Jane looked at her mother, bent her head forward and kissed her full on the lips. Jane felt her mum's tongue slip between her lips and she opened her mouth, she was french kissing her own mother! Dawn broke the kiss and gently nudged her daughters face towards Dave. Another kiss, this time with her father. Jane felt a hand on her breast. She didn't care whose hand it was but she wanted more. She melted into the kiss with her father and felt the tip of his cock on the top of her thigh. It moved as he became aroused, moving up until it was hard again and firmly on her stomach. The hand moved from her breast to her pussy. A couple of fingers slid along her wet pussy lips and slowly entered her. She felt those fingers open her up.

Her mother was now behind her. She felt another hand on the outside of her right thigh, urging her to raise her leg. She moved her leg up, along the outside of her fathers leg, resting her thigh on her fathers hip, her heel touching his bum cheek. This movement caused her pussy to come closer to her fathers cock.

Jane felt her weight being held by her mother behind her, so grasping around her fathers neck tightly, she raised her other leg. She was now being held by her parents, her fathers cock not yet at the entrance to her willing, soaking wet pussy. She raised herself away from her father slightly to allow Dave's cock to become free and felt his cock on her cunt lips. Lowering herself, she felt him enter her. Slowly she took his cock fully inside her. Jane waited before raising herself up and starting to fuck him. Slow movements turned into wild animalistic thrusting. Despite Dave already having cum twice that evening, it only took a few more thrusts before he came again, he was fucking his daughter for fuck sake!

Jane felt the cum hit her cunt walls and was in heaven. Her mother had seen that Dave had cum inside her but that Jane had not cum herself, so she moved her hand down between her husband and her daughter searching for her clit. Finding it she rubbed hard and vigorously until her daughter came.

Dave felt his daughters orgasm as his cock was shrinking. The tightening of his daughters cunt muscles kept his cock in her for a few seconds longer but then his cock slipped out.

The three of them stayed that way for a few more seconds before disentangling themselves. There followed an awkward silence.

'We need to talk,' Dawn broke the silence.

'Look, why don't the three of you stay overnight. You can use the bed there and you can talk through whatever you need to discuss,' Naomi offered. 'If you want my opinion, that was the most erotic, intense and loving love-making that I ever saw. You would be crazy to forget that.' With that she left them alone, she was going to frig herself having got so het up. Her pussy was so wet she was sure that she was leaving a trail behind her as she left. She made sure however that the CCTV was turned on and aimed at the bed before she left.

---------

The night was spent under the covers, naked, discussing what had happened and the future. There was no talk about stopping their new found relationships, just how to take them forward. During the talks there was lots of touching and more orgasms. Jane told her parents about Naomi and in turn they told her about their sex life. In the early hours, they fell asleep.

---------

Jane woke with a start at just before 6am, she badly needed to visit the loo. Quietly so as not to disturb her parents, she got out of the bed and went to the toilet. Her body ached but it was a good ache. As she emptied her bladder she thought back over the last few hours and smiled. My god how much she was looking forward to the future. After peeing she cleaned herself up, she had dried semen and her mothers juices on her. Instead of returning to the bed, she went up the stairs towards Naomi's room. Opening the door quietly, she saw Naomi asleep, so she crept in. Naomi looked so peaceful as she slept. One of her breasts was exposed and Jane touched the nipple, which immediately hardened. Leaning down she licked around the nipple. Naomi stirred and woke up.

'Hello lover. I missed you,' Naomi said as she raised the duvet off herself in a welcome to Jane, who climbed in.

They kissed passionately, hands wandering over each others body. Jane slipped down to her lover's pussy and licked along her slit. Naomi gasped in pleasure as Jane's tongue moved over her clit, sending electric shocks through her body. Contorting her body and with Jane's help, she managed to turn her body into a 69, enabling her to reciprocate by tonguing Jane's pussy. The mutual cunnilingus was driving both to sexual ecstasy but it was Naomi who came first, flooding her lover's mouth with her juices. Jane lasted a few more seconds.

Naomi turned round and kissed Jane on the lips, sharing each others juices as they both came down from their orgasms.

As they broke their kiss, Naomi saw Dawn, naked, at the door of the room. Dawn was watching fascinated by the lesbian action, particularly as it included her own daughter.

Naomi raised her hand to encourage Dawn to join them.

Reluctant at first Dawn took the few steps to the bed and climbed in. Jane looked up and smiled at her mother as she settled between Naomi and herself. Both Naomi and Jane kissed Dawns body, starting at her neck, down over her chest, spending a great deal of time on her breasts and nipples, then down to between her legs. As Dawn opened her legs, Jane started to gently lick all along her mothers slit, starting to just above her anus all the way up to on and around her clit. It looked like a cat lapping milk but Jane was after a different type of milk, her mothers juices.

The eroticism of the sex drove Dawn over the edge as she orgasmed into her daughters mouth, but Jane continued her licking, driving her mother mad with desire, as she crashed over the edge again. This continued as Dawn had multiple orgasms as her daughter licked her out and Naomi sucked on her nipples. Dawn seemed to pass out for a few seconds but came to as another orgasm hit her. She could stand it no longer and grasped her daughters head away from her steaming pussy. They kissed.

As the three of them lay there, Dawn said 'I was going to ask where you learned to do that young lady, but I assume that Naomi helped.'

'She sure did mum.'

'I must admit that I'm looking forward to the future now that I know what you can do.'

'How about the shoot next Saturday mum? Are you looking forward to fucking your husband, daughter and son then?'

'We can't involve Chris, can we?' Dawn said.

'You won't be able to stop him I think. I bet he will not be able to stop himself once he sees you naked and willing.'

'Let's see.' Dawn thought about the prospect of fucking her son and it began to excite her.

---------

The next week passed slowly. There seemed no embarrassment between Dawn, Dave and Jane over recent events, indeed they managed to repeat the events one night when Chris was staying round his friends house. Jane was loving the feel of her fathers cock pulsing his spunk into her soaking wet pussy. She was also thoroughly enjoying licking her mothers pussy and receiving her juices into her mouth. The three of them discussed what to do at the shoot on Saturday and it was agreed that Dawn would try to get Chris to fuck her before then so that there was no embarrassment on the day.

On the Wednesday morning, Dawn wasn't working, so once Dave and Jane had left at a prearranged time, she went into Chris' bedroom on the premise of tidying his room. Chris was asleep and due to the heat, he was uncovered, laying in bed asleep just wearing boxer shorts.

Dawn stopped and looked at him asleep. She had been careful to wear clothes that showed off her body, a tight dress the hem of which ended mid thigh. No shoes nor underwear, she thought twice about what she was planning to do, having thought twice, she decided to still go ahead and seduce her son.

'Come on wake up sleepyhead,' she said to Chris whilst playfully pushing on his chest.

'What time is it mum?'

'Time that you got up. Now what are your plans for today?'

'Nothing really.' Chris was surprised to see his mother dressed so provocatively and had some trouble stopping his cock hardening.

Dawn busied herself tidying up but made sure that she flashed her legs to her son whenever she needed to pick something up. 'Come on, get up,' she said.

Chris was having enormous difficulties with his erect cock, it just wouldn't go down. 'In a minute mum. Are you not at work today then?'

'Not this morning. So with your dad and sister out it is just you and me here. What shall we do?'

Chris moved and Dawn caught sight of his arousal from the tenting in his boxers.

'Shall I help you clear up?'

'Perhaps you had better sort that out first,' Dawn said pointing at his cock.

'Leave it out mum,' he said in some embarrassment.

'Or do you have a girlfriend who will sort it out for you,' Dawn continued.

'Mum! Stop it, you're embarrassing me.'

'So do you have a girlfriend?'

'Not yet mum, just playing the field.'

'So as you haven't got someone to help you out, I'd better help.' With that Dawn knelt in front of him and took his cock out of his boxers. She immediately bent down and took his length into her mouth.

Chris was astounded and didn't know what to say. Here he was getting a blowjob from his mother...and he was loving it. Of course he didn't last long and soon blasted his hot cum into his mothers mouth. Dawn swallowed each spurt. As his cock started to soften, Dawn stood up and took her dress off. Now naked in front of her son she said, 'Now you've had your starters, how about your main course'. Pushing on his shoulders, he fell back onto the bed, Dawn climbing on top of him and positioned her pussy over his cock, which was recovering fast. Dawn rubbed her wet slit up and down his cock, until it had regained full hardness, then raising herself up, she placed his helmet at her entrance and sat down. Chris was fully embedded in his mothers cunt.

CD_Karen
CD_Karen
260 Followers