The Family Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn started to fuck Chris slowly at first but with gathering speed. As he fucked her, Chris grabbed her tits and rubbed her nipples. Dawn loved it. 'Oh fuck me my big boy son. Fuck your spunk into me.'

With his mother speaking 'dirty' to him, Chris soon came up her pussy.

'Oh that's it,' Dawn screamed as she rubbed her clit, making herself cum within a few more seconds. Exhausted she collapsed onto his chest. Breathing heavily they both stayed silent until Dawn said 'I know that you are going to be a bit puzzled and I'll explain all later but for the moment let's just enjoy ourselves, ok?'

'Ok mum.'

Dawn rolled off him, leaving splodges of his spunk on his cock and on her well lubricated thighs. Dawn grabbed his soft cock and rolled it around in her hand. The attention that this cock was receiving resulted in a slight stiffening. Dawn kept playing with his cock until he was fully hard again. She started to wank him slowly which Chris was clearly enjoying. Despite that fact that he had cum twice in the space of few minutes meant nothing, as his breathing quickened with the enjoyment of the moment. Chris reached down and touched his mothers pussy but she backed away slightly saying, 'I'm a bit sore at the moment, give me a minute.' So Chris played with her tits again.

Dawn looked at him with love in her eyes and kissed him deeply. Chris came again, this time over his own chest and his mothers hand. Dawn broke the kiss and licked up the spunk, wiping the residual that missed her mouth with her fingers.

'We need to speak,' she said, moving into a kneeling position. 'I'm sorry if this has come as a big surprise to you but if you had said to me last week that I would have had sex with both my daughter and son then I wouldn't have believed you.'

'You've had sex with Jane?' said Chris incredulously.

'Yes I have. So has your father. And we all loved every minute of it and are not ashamed. If you are up for it we are all willing to move to the next stage of our relationship, that of regular sex with each other. How do you fancy a go on your sister?'

'Sounds good to me. But before then, how about another go on my mum.'

'I think we can arrange that.'

Chris took charge, easing Dawn onto all fours before entering her from behind. They fucked that way for over half an hour, before Dawn came again. With her knees aching she removed his cock from her pussy, turned round and took him into her mouth. Chris came a few minutes later, with Dawn swallowing all his cum.

They showered together, each taking time to soap up and wash the other's body. At one stage Chris applied soap to Dawn's anus. This was a new experience for Dawn and she allowed him to stroke her most intimate area. With this encouragement Chris stroked her rosebud but as he tried to place a finger inside her, Dawn moved his hand away.

'Sorry Chris I don't know if I am ready for that yet,' Dawn apologised.

After their shower they dressed and went into the kitchen to eat.

'So mum, let me get this straight. I can have sex with you whenever I want and dad will be happy?'

'Yes.'

'I can then go into Jane's room and have sex with her and she will be willing and you & dad won't mind?'

'That's right.'

'This is unbelievable.' Chris moved his hand to his mothers thigh, over her jeans. 'So I can effectively do what I want?'

'As long as the recipient is willing, then yes.'

Chris took the empty plates off the table and placed them in the washing up bowl. Returning to his mother, he helped her get up and placed his arms around her middle, hugging her from behind.

'So if I wanted to, I could remove your clothes and take you here and now?'

'Yes you could.'

Chris was already undoing Dawn's jeans. Once open he pulled them and her panties down and off her ankles. He then removed her top and bra. Dawn was now naked in front of her fully clothed son. Chris gently pushed her down onto the kitchen table. Dawn's torso was on the table with her pelvis just off it.

Chris quickly removed his own clothes then stood behind her, his erect cock in the crack of her arse. He then positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slid in. Chris built up a steady rhythm and Dawn was in heaven.

As they fucked Chris held her pelvis, assisting with the rhythm. As Dawn neared her orgasm, Chris opened up her arse cheeks and dribbled some saliva onto her anus. Dawn didn't notice as she was in ecstacy. Chris then moved his thumbs to her rosebud and stroked it. He could feel her approaching orgasm and as she came he eased his thumb into her anus up to the first knuckle.

As she came, Dawn felt his thumb enter her anus, the first ever time that she had had anything up her. It might have been the orgasm but it seemed to enhance the sensations. She reached round to Chris's hand.

Chris felt his mothers hand on his and expected her to pull his hand away but despite her orgasm dying down she pushed his thumb deeper into her anus. She was now being fucked in both holes and she was loving it. Chris didn't last much longer.

As his cock shrank and slipped out of her, he also removed his thumb before collapsing onto her. They stayed that way for a couple of minutes, breathing heavily.

Chris got off Dawn and helped her back onto the seat. Dawn looked at him and made her mind up. Getting up, she took his hand and led him upstairs.

Dawn eased Chris onto his bed. 'Stay there,' she said before leaving the room, returning a few seconds later with a couple of wet wipes. Taking one she wiped her pussy and anus. The other she used to wipe Chris's cock, balls and anus.

Throwing the wet wipes on the floor, she kneeled between his open legs. Leaning down she took his flaccid cock into her mouth, retaining eye contact the whole time. Chris had some trouble getting an erection but did manage a semi. Dawn was now licking around his balls. She then took hold of his ankles bringing both of his heels up to his arse cheeks. As Dawn was licking his balls she was wanking his cock. She then moved down to his anus and started to rim him.

Chris had never had anyone do this to him before and he loved the sensations, his cock responding by getting fully hard. Dawn's tongue did enter his anus slightly and this sent him over the edge, spunking onto her head.

Dawn moved to his side, giggling at the spunk in her hair.

They showered again.

---------

Dave and Jane returned later that day. Chris and Dawn were asleep in bed having had sex again.

'Well dad it looks like mum was successful in getting Chris involved,' Jane whispered to Dave.

'It certainly does. It also reminds me that I haven't fucked you for a few hours. It is about time we rectified that.' Dave pulled Jane close and they kissed. He then picked her up, her legs going around him, and took her to her room.

---------

Chris woke up some time later. Dawn was asleep next to him. It took him a few seconds to remember what had happened then he smiled.

Needing to pee, he got up and went to the toilet, naked.

As he opened the toilet door, Jane was sitting on the toilet relieving herself. She was also naked.

'Oh sorry sis,' he said shielding his eyes and starting to back out.

'No worries,' Jane responded. 'Hold on.'

Chris stopped but continued to look away.

Jane wiped herself and flushed the toilet. Getting up she washed her hands and went up to Chris, who was still looking away. Placing her arms around him, she grasped his cock and slowly started to wank him.

'Always wanted to know what my bro was packing in his shorts and now I know,' she said.

'Whilst this is nice sis, unless you want to be covered in piss, then I need to go to the toilet first.'

Chris' cock was semi erect and Jane led him to the toilet by his cock. Returning to behind him she aimed his cock at the pan. 'Hurry up big boy. I've got other plans for this cock.'

It was hard for Chris to piss with Jane holding his cock but he was busting so he managed. Jane got most of the stream into the bowl and at the end she shook his cock to ensure all of the pee had gone. Releasing his cock for a few seconds she took some toilet paper and wiped his helmet, pulling back his foreskin first to make sure he was fully clean. She then mopped up the few drops that had splashed onto the floor, before grabbing his cock again and leading him out of the toilet and into his room.

When she reached his bed, she turned round, reached up and kissed Chris on the lips, before kneeling down in front of him, her face adjacent to his rapidly hardening cock. Leaning forward she took him into her mouth and slowly started to tongue him to fully hard. Jane was gently bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock, whilst her hands played with her pussy.

Chris was thoroughly enjoying the blowjob and already could feel his orgasm was close. Before he could stop himself he exploded into Jane's mouth, which she swallowed without any spillage. As his cock softened slightly, Jane continued to lick his cock and helmet, which sent small shocks through his body, following his climax.

Chris reached down and lifted Jane onto the bed, her legs hanging off the side, her feet on the floor. He then knelt between her legs and lapped at her pussy. After a while Jane lifted her legs and rested her feet onto his shoulders, which had the effect of opening her up wider.

A few minutes of this and Chris was hard again. Jane was writhing in ecstasy so he stood up, holding onto her legs and lined his cock up with her pussy. For five seconds he held his cock at the entrance to her pussy before pushing in. He withdrew as soon as he bottomed out, setting up a steady thrusting.

As he fucked her, Chris took hold of her ankles and opened her legs wider, so that his cock penetrated her as much as possible.