The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for reminding me," Chris told her as he shut the door.

Chris made it to his desk before his phone rang.

Ralph was displayed on the caller id.

"Hello," Chris said, nervous about what Ralph wanted.

"Hey Chris, how are things going today?"

"Uh, fine, I guess."

"Good, glad to hear that," Ralph said, dragging out the call.

"So, did you get the attachments I sent you earlier?

"Yeah, I got them."

"Your wife is a great piece of ass, isn't she?"

"Your talking about my wife, Ralph."

"I know. Am I wrong?"

Chris didn't want to answer, but Ralph wasn't letting it go.

Sigh. "Yes, Donna is a great piece of ass."

"See, that wasn't so hard."

"After she sucked me off, I felt sorry for her. All that talent is wasted on a guy who gets off on secretly watching her fuck around. So I invited her over to talk about the future. You know, as a caring and concerned friend."

"We are friends, right Chris?"

Chris really didn't think of Ralph as a friend. More of an annoying asshole taking advantage of a situation, truth be told.

"Chris?"

"Sorry, Ralph. I got an email from my boss that needed answering. Where were we?" Chris lied, hoping for more time, knowing deep down he wouldn't get any.

"I asked if we were friends."

"Sure, Ralph, we're friends," Chris said, his stomach turning.

"I am glad you feel that way, Chris. I really am, and knowing that we are good friends, I will offer Donna a few options to help her grow as a person."

"Based on which option she takes, you can either accept her decision or blow up and cause a scene."

"The former will keep your marriage intact, although things will never be the same as before you moved in next door."

"The latter, from what I have seen of others in this position, will destroy life as you know it. You will end up divorced and most likely unemployed. Who knows, your family may also disown you before it all shakes out."

Chris felt like the walls were closing in, and he didn't know how to answer.

"Are you still there, Chris?"

"Yes, just having trouble processing this."

"I know it's a lot out of the blue, but you don't have to make any decisions right now. Just wait until later today."

"Donna will tell you what she is going to do. Then, you can make your own decision from there."

"I do have one rule for you right now, though. Don't contact your wife until you get home from work today."

"If she calls, you are to let it go to voicemail. I will find out if you don't follow this instruction. Then, Chris, I will send the pictures along with the part of the clip where you came watching your wife suck off a stranger to your wife, boss, etc. Any questions?"

"What if it's an emergency and she needs help?"

"Let's hope that doesn't happen. Otherwise, it might go bad for you."

He paused.

"To prove I am not insensitive to your position, I will allow you to call Donna back if the voicemail she leaves shows it was an emergency. Otherwise, I don't expect to see or hear from you before your usual time to be home.

Chris realized that he didn't have much choice right now. He felt terrible that his actions put Donna in this position and was highly excited, remembering her sucking off Ralph in his house.

"I understand."

"Good. Good. One more thing, I may send you some other pictures or videos today. You can watch them, but you can't touch your little dick. Any questions?"

Chris felt helpless. By Ralph's statement, Chris knew that Donna might be fucked again. Just thinking about that caused his cock to become ridged.

This is going to be a long day, he thought.

"No questions," Chris answered.

"Good. We look back on this conversation as a positive step in your relationship with Donna and not the start of the end of it.

Chris understood the implied threat. "I understand."

"Nice talking to you, Chris. Bye," Ralph said, hanging up the call.

Ralph looked at his watch. The slut should be over here in 15 minutes. Time to introduce her to another little slut.

He dialed the number of the neighbor on the opposite side of Donna and Chris's house.

"Hey, Beth."

"Hi, Daddy. What can I do for you, Sir." Beth answered, wondering why he was calling her at this time of the day.

"Hey, I want you to go next door to Kristen's old house. The new slut has moved in and is supposed to be here in about 15 minutes. Welcome her to the neighborhood and walk over with her."

"Fresh meat, cool. What is the new sluts name?" Beth asked as she walked around her living room.

"Donna," Ralph replied.

"Has Donna decided what her new role will be?"

"Not yet; Connie will talk to her when she gets here."

Beth thought about it for a few seconds before asking, "standard welcome to the neighborhood or something special?"

Ralph chuckled and answered, "standard for right now."

"You take all the fun out of things, Daddy," she pouted.

Having seen her pout before, Ralph could imagine the look on her face.

"If you are a good girl, I may let you play with her later," he told her, smiling.

"Thanks, daddy!"

"Hurry up. Donna only has 14 minutes left."

Beth hung up the phone and ran into her bedroom. She quickly dressed in a tight half-shirt and a skirt that ended just below the bottom of her ass. Then, twisting her nipples to make them as hard as possible, she put on high heels and walked as fast as she could next door.

Donna was finishing her makeup when she heard a knock at her door.

I don't have time for this, she thought, heading to see who was bothering her.

Standing at the door was a petite 30-something blond woman dressed like a much younger slut.

Looking at the woman at the door, Donna couldn't help but notice her nipples poking through the material of her shirt.

Unsure what the woman wanted, she opened the door. "Hello?" Donna asked.

"You must be Donna. I'm Beth. I live next door." Beth pointed at her house.

Donna immediately liked Beth. Donna could tell Beth had a quirky personality in just a few seconds, and her smile was infectious.

Donna smiled, "I would love to invite you in, but I am on my way out right now," she said, putting on her 3-inch pumps.

Looking at herself once more in the mirror, she saw a slut who looked like she was going clubbing staring back at her.

"Wow, you look great in that outfit," Beth said, entering the entry hall. "I wish my breasts were big like yours. Turn around. Wow, you look fucking hot!"

Donna blushed and herded Beth out the door. "Sorry, Beth, we can talk later. But, unfortunately, right now, I can't be late."

"It's ok," she said, following Donna down the walkway.

Donna was nervous and didn't want Beth to know where she was going, but she was out of time, so she let her walk the short distance to Ralph's front yard.

"Thanks for walking me." Donna pointed to Ralph's porch. "This is where I am going."

"It's the least I could do. Going to see Connie?" she asked with a grin.

Donna smiled back, even though she was terrified at what was coming. "No, Ralph asked me to stop by. He had something he wanted to talk to me about."

"Oh, well, I need to talk to Connie so we can go together," Beth said, linking her arm with Donna's.

Donna let Beth guide her up the short flight of cement steps to the door, seeing no way out.

Beth opened it when they got to the door, pulling Donna inside.

"Wait, shouldn't we knock or something?" Donna asked, trying to pull her arm away from Beth.

"No reason to knock since we are both expected," Beth said, pulling Donna into the entry hall.

Even as the door closed, Beth reached for the bottom of her shirt. She pulled it over her head and folded it neatly.

Donna was in shock as the blond stripped down. Like herself, she wore no underwear, and in a few seconds, she was completely nude.

"What are you doing?" Donna asked, shocked that her new friend had just stripped off her clothes.

"Following house rules," Beth told her with a wink. "Since you don't know them, you can keep your clothes on."

She turned and put her folded clothes on a bench next to the door.

Donna glanced at all the windows around them. Anyone driving by or living across the street could see Beth standing nude.

She wondered briefly if Karl was watching. "Anyone can see, well, everything, with you just standing there," Donna whispered, still shocked at Beth's behavior.

"It's exciting, isn't it?" Beth said with a big grin, "Besides, you get used to being on display after a while. Come on. I will take you to Connie. She wants to meet you first if you plan to see Ralph."

Beth grabbed Donna's hand and reluctantly pulled Donna into the living room where Connie was sitting.

Hearing them approach, Connie stood and waited with her arms crossed. She ignored Beth and looked Donna up and down. Then, without preamble, she asked Donna, "So you are the new slut who moved in next door?"

She was taken aback by the statement. Donna had never had anyone talk to her that way.

She immediately started to get upset and opened her mouth. Unsure of what her response would be.

Before she could say anything, "Don't start taking any shit slut. You show up in my house looking like a hooker."

Connie gave Donna a disgusted look. "If that wasn't enough to call you a slut, you fucking blew my husband just after meeting him while your husband was right there, so in my book, that makes you a slut"

Donna didn't know what to say, she glanced at Beth, but the other woman looked down and refused to make eye contact.

"Don't look at that slut. Beth isn't going to help you out. Position bitch" Connie said, snapping her fingers.

Donna didn't know what Connie was talking about until Beth quickly moved over to stand in front of Connie.

Beth dropped to her knees in front of Connie, put her hands behind her head, and spread her legs wide, exposing her shaved cunt.

Donna didn't know what to do or say, so she just looked between Connie and Beth, wondering what kind of hell she had stumbled into.

Dismissing Beth like she was a piece of furniture, she looked at Donna, motioning to the chair directly across from the couch. "Sit down slut. We have a couple of things to talk about."

Without waiting for Donna to comply, she sat on the loveseat in front of Beth. Donna slowly sat down, adjusting the skirt since it kept riding up. She ensured her legs were closed since she knew how short the skirt was.

Connie studied Donna for a few minutes making her uncomfortable. Donna finally dropped her eyes to her lap, causing Connie to smile.

"I want to be upfront with you, Donna, so you can decide where things go. The first decision you need to make is to play along with being a slut, or are you going to walk away."

"I am sure Ralph told you what would happen on the second option, but once it blows over, I am sure you will be just fine."

Connie picked up a glass of water sitting next to her and took a sip.

"You may find yourself divorced, your husband might lose his job, and your family might ostracize you, but you would be free of this," Connie said, waving at the surrounding.

"The first option allows you to keep your relationships, job, etc. We will go into the details if that is your desired direction."

Connie leaned back and lifted her ass off the seat. "I will give you 5 minutes to make a decision."

Connie pulled off her yoga pants and spread her legs, exposing her shaved cunt to Donna and Beth.

Glancing at Beth,, "You have 5 minutes to get me off slut". She set the timer on her watch while looking at Donna.

Beth moved between Connie's legs and dropped her face into the exposed cunt where she promptly started licking.

Donna could not tear her eyes away from the lewd display. She had never been interested in having sex with women but found the show in front of her exciting.

Donna noticed that Beth's cunt was leaving a trail of liquid running down her leg.

This cannot be happening, she thought. I don't want to take either option, but losing Chris, my friends, or my family isn't something I could live with.

Connie shifted in her chair as Beth worked her closer to an orgasm. She was resisting cumming so that the timer would expire to punish Beth.

After the timer, Connie allowed herself to cum, squirting into Beth's mouth.

"We will deal with your inability to follow directions shortly," she told Beth as she pushed her away. "I need your answer slut. Option 1 or 2?"

Donna found her eyes glued to Connie's cunt, wide open and glistening with her juices and Beth's saliva.

.

Connie smiled and cleared her throat to get Donna's attention. "1 or 2 slut"

Donna felt trapped and realized that her life was changing either way. Without thinking more, she closed her eyes and whispered, "Option 1."

"I can't fucking hear you slut."

She opened her eyes, met Connie's gaze, and said, "Option 1" more clearly.

Repeating it, she felt the tension that she hadn't realized she had drained away, leaving her hollow.

"Glad to hear that slut. Now you have some more decisions to make. You can be a fuck slut that Ralph and I use whenever we want, or you could be a sub like Beth here."

"If you choose the sub direction, you will be abused and degraded. You will be property, used how we see fit. That includes what you wear, who you fuck, and even if and when you have children. Every aspect of your, let's say, personal life will be controlled."

"What about Chris? You said that he wouldn't find out about this," Donna said. She felt tears running down her face.

"We don't keep spouses in the dark, Donna. It leads to misunderstandings and other issues later."

"You have decided, and now Chris will need to make his."

"When Chris gets home today, explain what is going on to him. I suggest you be honest with him and prepare yourself for his decision."

Connie gave Donna a second to absorb her new reality.

"It might not be the same as yours. But, then, after you have talked this out, I expect you both to come over."

"When you get here, undress in the foyer like Beth did this morning and stack your clothes neatly before you come into this room. Any questions?"

"No," Donna replied, looking lost.

"Good, now get your ass into the other room and see what Ralph wants from you. Remember, I expect both of you here tonight, or I will send the entire video to everyone on your contact list."

Dismissed, Donna left as she heard Connie scold Beth for not following instructions. Down a short hall, Donna found Ralph sitting at a desk in a library or office.

"Hello slut" he said, looking up from his desk as she entered. "I think you have decided you want to continue our little game?"

"I don't know that I have a choice," she said, not meeting his eyes.

"I think Connie explained the choices you have. We are talking right now because you want to continue to be a slut. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't pretend that you didn't have a choice."

"This is blackmail, you know," she said, mustering her courage to look him in the eyes.

"I disagree with you, but why are you still here if you feel that way?"

"I don't see a choice that I like," she said, hoping it would explain it better.

He chuckled. "I guess I could accept that answer, but since you have made your choice, I want to see what my new toy looks like without all the wrapping," he pointed, indicating Donna's clothes.

Feeling nervous, she slowly removed her top, using an arm to shield her breasts from view. Then, before changing her mind, she used her other hand to unzip the skirt, letting it fall to the floor, covering her sex with her free hand.

"What the fuck are you doing slut? I told you I wanted to see you. Move your fucking hands," he snapped, standing up.

Shacking, she dropped her arms, exposing her firm breasts and cunt to his view.

"That is more like it slut. I realize this is new to you, but don't make me repeat myself in the future. Now, turn around. Let me see that ass."

Donna slowly turned, showing Ralph her ass.

"You are a nice piece of ass," Ralph commented as she turned around.

Listening to the comment about her body caused her to flush.

"Get over here on your knees slut" he pointed in front of where he stood by his chair.

She quickly got in front of him, looking at the floor, forcing herself to keep her hands at her sides while she kept her head down.

"Look at me slut" he told her.

Slowly she raised her head to look him in the eyes.

Donna realized how submissive she must look, and the fact that she was naked, kneeling on the floor at a neighbor's house in front of a man she had just met, terrified her and excited her beyond anything else in her life.

"Pull my cock out and start sucking it slut."

Her hands moved almost by themselves to unzip his shorts and pull his semi-hard cock out. She stroked it several times before putting it in her mouth, licking and sucking it.

Bobbing her head up and down until she felt the head hit the back of her throat before backing off to lick and suck the head. Back and forth she went, always stopping when she started to gag.

Ralph watched as her cheeks hollowed while she sucked his dick. "Suck it deeper bitch, all the way down," he told her.

Remembering what she had done earlier, Donna kept pushing more and more into her throat until her nose touched his pelvis.

"Put your hands on my ass and start fucking your face slut, as you did earlier," he told her, letting go of her hair.

Donna did what Ralph told her. She pulled back until just the head of the cock was in her mouth before pulling herself down to his pelvis.

Saliva and pre-cum coated her face, and she could feel it dripping down onto her breasts.

Wow, I did it, she thought with pride as she continued fucking her face with his cock.

Ralph could feel himself getting close to cumming. "I want you to catch my cum in your mouth slut. Don't swallow it until I tell you," he told her.

She kept this up until she felt him swell before backing off to catch his cum in her mouth.

Ralph shot multiple ropes of cum into her mouth before pulling out of her mouth and shooting twice more on her face and hair.

Donna held her mouth open so Ralph could see the pool of cum sitting there, waiting for his next instruction.

He watched her for a few minutes. "Ok, you can swallow now slut."

Still looking him in the eye, Donna swallowed it all before opening her mouth to show it was empty.

"You're a fast learner slut. That will make the training phase easier for you."

His praise made her blush. She was excited and hoped he would get her off too, but that hope was dashed when he put his cock back in his shorts and sat down, ignoring her.

After about 1/2 hour of her kneeling, he glanced over at her. "You can go now slut. Some rules, though. You are not to clean yourself up. That includes brushing your teeth until after you and Chris talk."

"You are also forbidden from touching yourself."

"No sex with Chris when he gets home, either. After he gets home tonight, I want you dressed as you are when you leave here."

"The two of you need to talk about what his decision is going to be as well as your role. After the two of you decide what you will do, shower and dress the same way you leave today."

"His decision? My role?" Donna asked, confused.

"Yes, slut. You have made one decision. You are now a slut to be used however Connie and I see fit."

"There are only a few exceptions because we won't own you."

"Connie explained that you would have to decide if you would be our slut or if you wanted to be a sub."

"If you decide to be a sub, that would mean we control every aspect of your life. Chris will have to decide for himself what he wants out of this. Is he happy sharing you, and can he handle you being a sub?"