The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna had tried hard not to think about what Connie had said or what Chris might say. "I don't want to be a sub," she realized as she spoke that the thought of not being in control was exciting. The few hours she had known Ralph were the most exciting in her life.

"Donna, we both know what you will choose."

He ran his socked foot gently up her side, sending shivers down her spine.

"Be honest with yourself. If I told you to turn around and put your ass in the air so I could fuck you, you wouldn't even think about not doing it."

"Being forced to do things is turning you on. Isn't it slut?" squatting in front of Donna, Ralph cupped her cunt driving two fingers quickly inside.

Donna could hear his fingers' squishing as they sawed in and out of her, pushing her closer and closer to a massive climax.

He stopped just before she got off and put his finger in her face. "Your fucking soaked slut. Admit it, this is what you were made to be"

Donna felt tears sliding down her cheeks, but she couldn't argue with Ralph. While she had gotten offended when Connie had mentioned her being a sub, the more she thought about it, the more she realized how hot being forced to do things made her.

"I don't want to be a sub," she said halfheartedly.

Ralph almost felt sorry for her. Some had to be forced into the role. Others embraced it freely. Donna fell into the middle, torn between wanting to be a sub and hating what it would mean.

"You will have to make that decision, and you only have a few hours before I expect an answer. Now get dressed and go home."

As she stood up and reached for her top, he stopped her.

"Just the skirt. Leave the top," Ralph told Donna.

"I can't go outside topless. I'll get arrested."

"Slut, get this through your head. If I tell you to go outside and do jumping jacks nude in the middle of the street, I fucking expect you to do what you are told."

"So get your fucking ass out of here before I change my mind and send you home nude!"

Seeing no way out, she put on the skirt and left his office. Walking through the living room, she found Connie fucking Beth's ass with a giant strap-on. Beth's back and ass were stripped where she had been whipped.

Beth was grunting every time Connie bottomed out, Connie's large breasts swaying back and forth as their hips slapped.

Donna met Connie's eyes and shrank from the predator she found looking back at her.

"Hurry back slut, we have so much more fun to have later tonight," she said with a laugh as she turned her attention back to the younger woman she was fucking.

Donna glanced out the front windows. Then, not seeing anyone, she rushed home, covering her breasts with her arm as she ran.

Donna unlocked the door and swiftly closed it, leaning against the closed door and sobbing. She had so many emotions running through her mind she didn't know what to do or think.

She was terrified that Chris would leave her. She wouldn't blame him if he did. She wanted to get married, buy a house, and raise a couple of kids. All of that seemed to be going up in smoke in front of her eyes.

She also realized that being forced to do things like a sub made her hotter than anything she had ever done. Sex with Chris seemed dull compared to what Ralph had forced her to do.

She was just thinking about being forced to suck him off while her husband was in the next room.

Sinking to the floor, she held herself and cried.