The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 06

Story Info
Chris signs his wife away.
4.2k words
4.3
6.3k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris followed Ralph down a short hallway to his office. Ralph's office looked exactly as it had in the videos of Donna that Ralph had sent Chris.

"Have a seat," Ralph said, pointing to an armchair in front of the desk that Ralph sat behind.

Chris sat in the chair as Ralph typed on the keyboard, excited and bored simultaneously. He started fidgeting in his chair, wondering what Donna was doing while he was sitting here listening to Ralph type. Looking around the office, Chris kept returning to a TV on the wall.

Ralph noticed the looks. "If you want to watch it, the remote is on the shelf under the TV."

"Thanks," Chris said as he picked up the remote and turned it on, hoping to find something to take his mind off things.

The first channel was a local advertising station listing yard sales in the area.

Dull, Christ thought, changing the channel.

The next channel was definitely not local cable. A nude young blond woman was pounding the ass of a slender man wearing pink stockings while eating the pussy of a petite brunette with large breasts. The blond's tits swayed as she fucked the guy, mesmerizing Chris.

"Wow. What channel is this?" Chris said, causing Ralph to look at the screen.

"It's not a channel. We have several rooms here that are wired with video and sound. The feeds are encrypted and sold to people all over the world."

"So, this is going on right now?"

"Yep, right down the hall, actually."

Chris walked up closer to the TV. "Who is she?" he asked, pointing to the younger woman.

"The blonde is Beth, your other next-door neighbor. The sissy she is fucking is her husband, Tim. The brunette is Connie, my wife," Ralph said matter-of-factly before returning to his computer.

Chris watched as Connie shuddered, obviously cumming.

"I am guessing that Tim is a sub. What about Beth?" Chris asked, unable to take his eyes off her enormous breasts swaying as she fucked her husband.

Ralph chuckled. "She is something, isn't she?"

Chris nodded.

"They are both subs."

"What about ...". Chris trailed off when he saw the smirk on Ralph's face.

"Connie? No, she is definitely not a sub, Chris."

Chris turned back to the TV, watching as everyone changed positions. Tim was directed to lie on his back on the bench. When he was settled, Connie sat on his face holding his ankles while his wife started fucking his ass again. The new position exposed some kind of device wrapped around Tim's cock.

"What the hell is that?" Chris asked Ralph, pointing at the TV.

"The thing around his little cock?" Ralph asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it looks painful," Chris said.

"It's a cock cage. You put it on when the cock is soft, and it keeps it from getting hard. I haven't worn one, so I don't know if it's painful or not. Maybe ask Tim the next time you see him? I'm sure he will happily tell you about it."

Chris watched as Connie came again. Once she recovered, she stood and walked over to a cabinet. She picked up something, which turned out to be a giant strapon when she turned around.

"You can turn up the volume if you want. It won't distract me," Ralph assured Chris.

Chris turned up the volume.

"Stop fucking the sissy," Connie ordered Beth.

"Yes, Mistress," Beth said, pulling her fake cock out of Tim's ass.

Tim moaned at the loss, causing Connie to chuckle.

"Like a cock up your ass, you little slut?" Connie asked, stepping into the spot Beth had just vacated.

Tim mumbled something.

"Stop mumbling, you fucking idiot. I can't understand you when you do that."

"Sorry, Mistress. I love your cock in my ass," Tim said, louder this time.

"It's not your ass, slut. It's your little boy pussy," Connie said.

"Now fucking tell me what you want!"

"Please fuck my little boy pussy, Mistress," Tim begged, using his hands to spread his ass cheeks.

Connie put the tip of the fake dick against Tim's upturned ass, pausing briefly before driving the giant strapon entirely inside him.

Tim moaned as the strapon was pulled almost out before Connie drove it back in. She started to brutally fuck his ass.

Connie looked at Beth, who was kneeling next to the bench.

"Put your cock in his mouth to shut him up."

Beth scrambled up, pulling a release that dropped Tim's head downward as part of the bench folded down.

"Time to clean up your mess, Timmy," Beth said before she forced half her fake cock into his mouth.

Tim gagged a little when it hit the back of his throat. Beth paused a second before forcing it back into his mouth.

"Come on slut, swallow my fucking cock."

"Clean up the mess your ass made."

The women settled into a rhythm as they fucked Tim.

Not what I would want in a threesome with two attractive women, but he seems to like it, Chris thought as he watched.

The fucking went on for about five minutes before Connie stopped, her cock buried in Tim's boy pussy.

"Enough, Slut," Connie ordered. Beth pulled her cock out of Tim's throat and stood over him, his saliva dripping off the fake cock onto his face.

"Would you like to cum Slut?" Connie asked as she slowly fucked him.

"Please, Mistress," Tim begged.

"I'm not talking to you, Timmy."

"Yes, Mistress," Beth said, looking down at her husband.

"Take your cock off and put it up," Connie ordered Beth, completely ignoring Tim as Connie continued fucking Timmy.

Beth did as instructed, returning to stand next to Tim's head.

"Jerome, can you help me with the Slut. She would like to cum," Connie said to someone off-camera.

A large dark-skinned man walked into the frame, his cock bobbing before him as he walked over to where Beth stood.

Chris noticed that his face was blurred out.

"How do you do that?" Chris asked Ralph.

Ralph looked up, "A small production company makes the videos. If family members are in a feed, they blur the face before the video is sent out."

"Your wife's face wasn't blurred."

"It doesn't matter to some of the family. They enjoy the notoriety they get from the films."

Chris turned back to the TV.

"Beth, why don't we let Timmy get Jerome ready to fuck you?" Connie suggested.

Beth didn't bother to hide the grin on her face as she moved aside and let Jerome stand over Tim's face.

"Open up, Slut," Jerome ordered Tim in a deep voice.

Tim hesitated a second before he opened his mouth.

Jerome pushed his cock into Tim's open mouth, sliding in a few inches before Tim started gagging, trying to pull away from the monster's cock.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing Slut?" Jerome asked, grabbing the back of Tim's head and forcing it down on his cock.

Tim stopped struggling and let Jerome fuck his face, taking almost half the massive cock down his throat before Jerome pulled it out.

Beth wasted no time. She moved over Tim, giving him a close-up view of her pussy while waiting for Jerome to fuck her.

Connie pulled her fake cock out of Tim's ass and presented it to his wife.

"Clean up your sissies mess," she ordered.

Beth didn't hesitate, licking and sucking the fake cock until Connie pulled it away.

"Here, unlock him," Connie said, handing Beth a key. Beth quickly unlocked her husband's cock and placed the lock on a table.

Connie walked over and squatted beside Tim's head, pushing a finger into Beth's soaked pussy.

"Your wife is soaked, Sissy. Do you think it's because she fucked your boy pussy or because she wants to fuck this nice, man-sized cock?" Connie asked, stroking Jerome's cock while she fingered Beth.

"She wants the man-sized cock," Tim said, turning slightly red.

"Well, why don't you help her and put the cock inside her pussy like a good sissy?"

Connie moved away, leaving an unobstructed view of Tim grabbing Jerome's cock and putting it inside his wife.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Beth said as Jerome pushed his cock inside her.

Tim's cock quickly hardened as he watched Jerome fuck his wife.

"I have a question for you, Sissy, but I don't want you to answer me. If you agree, I want you to cum while a real man fucks your wife. If you disagree, wait until your slutty wife finishes fucking a real man. Simple, right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Fuck the slut," Connie told Jerome.

Jerome started hammering his cock in and out of Beth's pussy, the slap of his pelvis on her ass coming through perfectly on the video. Jerome's giant black cock was a striking contrast to Beth's pale skin as it pistoned in and out, her pussy clinging to the invader.

"I know you want to help. Get your face in there and lick them," Connie ordered.

Tim raised his head and started licking Jerome's cock and his wife's pussy, catching all the juices forced out of her stuffed pussy.

"Now, here is the question, Timmy. The other two kids Beth gave birth to while she was out fucking around, well, they look a lot like you might have been the actual father. We both know that isn't true."

Tim's cock was fully engorged, sticking up slightly in the air as it twitched.

"Well, I was thinking, why not mix it up slightly? You know, have a kid that no one would think was really yours. Maybe have Jerome here knock her up or Jimmy Fang. You remember him, don't you? Big dicked Asian guy with the tiny white wife."

Tim's cock twitched several times as he thought about what Connie was saying.

"So, Timmy, do you want the next guy that knocks your sluty wife up to be someone whose kid couldn't possibly be mistaken for yours?"

Tim's cock twitched again before exploding, shooting a few weak spurts of cum onto his stomach before deflating and falling limp.

"Well, we have our answer, don't we Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," Beth said, panting.

"Beg Jerome to cum in you," Connie said.

"Oh, Jerome. Fuck, yeah, right there. Oh God, right there," Beth said, her eyes closed as she approached an orgasm.

"Beg him, Slut."

"Please cum in me. Oh shit. Don't pull out. Yes, oh cum for me, baby. Knock this fucking slut up."

Jerome buried his cock deep inside of Beth and stopped moving.

"Oh, shit! That's it, fill me up," Beth said as she came.

Jerome pulled his dick out, letting his sperm leak from Beth's swollen pussy into Tim's mouth.

"Clean them both up, Timmy," Connie said as she walked off-screen.

Since it looked like it was over, Chris changed the channel. A couple of empty rooms and channels later, he gave up and turned the TV off.

"Right on time," Ralph said as Donnie and Dr. Twill walked into the room, followed by Donna on her hands and knees behind them on a lead.

Ralph pulled the last of the papers off the printer and placed them on his desk in three piles.

Chris was nervous but tried not to show it.

Donna was terrified and so excited her pussy was leaking, leaving her inner thighs covered. They glanced at each other. Chris raised his eyebrow, silently asking Donna if she still wanted this. She smiled and nodded before looking down at the floor.

Turning away from his wife, Chris asked. "So, how does this work?"

"Donnie?" Ralph prompted the Judge to answer.

"Well, under state law, a court can assign a conservator or, in this case, two conservators to control a person the state deems unable to manage their affairs or themselves.

"There are a couple of different kinds, but the one we will use imparts the conservator with complete control. For all practical purposes, Donna will cease to be a person for the duration of the order."

"Cease to be a person?" Chris asked, glancing at his wife.

Donna could feel his eyes on her but refused to acknowledge him because she might lose her nerve and not go through with it.

"Yep. Donna becomes property, like a dog or a cat. The conservatorship has some restrictions, though. For instance, you can't euthanize her like you could an animal you own."

"Thank God," Chris muttered.

Donnie smiled at her husband.

"A few things to remember before you sign the papers. When I put my seal on them, they are binding for five years unless the court, meaning me, modifies it.

"The next thing, your marriage will be dissolved. The dissolution removes all claims to any property Donna might have. To comply with the law, the slut must get regular physical and mental exams. You can continue living as husband and wife; just know in the eyes of the law, she is nothing more than property."

Chris and Donna were surprised about the marriage part and weren't sure if that was something they were willing to give up.

"You ok with this, Donna?" Chris asked. She looked at him and, after a few seconds, nodded.

"Now, I understand there were changes to the Famly's "normal" conservatorship. Let me see..." Donnie picked up one set of papers.

"OK, you are being added as a limited conservator. As such, the Family gives you some rights normally reserved for us. You will deal with the day-to-day management of the sub, outside of any Family events, for instance."

Donnie flipped through the documents.

"Right of notification of the sub's location and activities when not with you."

"Limited Family activities when the sub is around either your or her family unless there is an agreement in advance."

"Yep, looks all in order," Donnie said, setting the stack of papers down.

Turning to Chris, "Any questions?" Donnie asked, one of his free hands stroking Donna's hair.

Chris thought about what he wanted out of this.

"Any other questions?"

Chris thought for a few seconds before shaking his head.

"Ok, sign here, and here..." Chris followed along and signed where instructed.

After Chris signed all the conservatorship document pages, Donnie applied his stamp.

"Congratulations, Chris, you are no longer saddled with a slut for a wife. I will have this filed effective today," he said.

Chris didn't know how he felt about that part. He had married Donna because he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

"Don't look so glum. After completing the conservatorship, I will reinstate the marriage if you still want Donna, and nothing is preventing you from pretending to be still married, except any legal documents."

Chris looked over at Donna. She offered a smile, but Chris could tell she was very nervous.

"Now, the usage contract.

"This contract describes when the property, formally known as Donna, can be used. Chris, you get a 30% time allocated per month. You may do what you want with the property as long as nothing happens to reduce its value without first consulting the majority owners.

"The other 70% belongs to Ralph and Connie, who can use the property as they see fit without modification restrictions. All owners will always be informed of the property's location unless doing so would become onerous. In such cases, the owner in control of the property may simply notify the others of its general location."

Chris glanced at his former wife, who refused to look up from the floor.

"Now, the restrictions clause. No observable body modifications. Observable is defined as nothing showing if the property were to be dressed in a standard, dark two-piece bikini.

"The property will be made available to the minority owner for planned family or business purposes. The property usage will not impact the minority owners' 30% time allocation.

"Any questions?" Donnie asked, looking at Chris.

Chris shook his head.

"Revenue clause. All monies from the property's usage will be split per the ownership stake. The owners will provide any video, image, etc., free of charge created or generated while using the property.

Donny looked at Chris, "This covers you, Chris, Ralph, and Connie."

"Last one. Breeding clause. Breeding rights for the property belong to the majority owners. They may breed the property as often as they desire, with the only restrictions being medical issues and visual aspects of the offspring.

"Medical issues are issues that might cause permanent damage or total property loss. Visual aspects are defined as the offspring that resemble the minority owner.

"The minority owner has the first right of refusal, which can be exercised up to three times per breeding cycle. After this right is exhausted, the majority owner can pick the doner according to the restrictions outlined at the beginning of this section.

"If the property produces a child, said child will be provided for as stated in addendum one."

Donnie looked at Chris and saw some confusion.

"It means that the child's father must look enough like you that no one would suspect that you're not the father.

"The next part means if the property has a legitimate medical problem preventing a safe delivery of the child, she will not be bred.

"The last part means that you can say no to up to three different males before the majority owners can pick themselves. In that case, they will try to find a donor that matches your attributes.

"As part of that selection process, you can decide to be the father, provided you can pay 70% of the amount the donors pay to breed the property."

Donnie finished and took a drink from the glass in his hand.

"I think that covers all the restrictions you mentioned earlier," Ralph said, handing Chris the contract.

Chris looked at the contract for several minutes, stealing glances at Donna. She had tears in her eyes, but she smiled at him. Smiling back, Chris signed the documents. After everything was signed, Ralph handed Chris his copies.

"This is your welcome to the Family package. It has all the information to access any of the content," Ralph handed Chris an envelope.

"Time to start your new life," Donnie said, pulling Donna in front of his chair.

"Now that all the boring stuff is finished, let's go for a walk," Ralph said, motioning Chris towards the door. Chris looked at Donna, who now had Donnie's cock in her mouth. He still felt conflicted by the side of his shy wife sucking on another guy's cock gave him an erection.

Ralph led Chris into the kitchen, grabbed a couple of beers, and headed into the backyard.

The night air was fantastic, with a slight breeze.

Ralph handed a beer to Chris and motioned to an empty seat next to Connie.

"A perfect night for sitting outside, drinking beer," Ralph commented, kissing Connie before sitting in a chair across from Chris.

"Chris, this is my wife Connie and the other owner of your slut wife."

"Hi, Chris. I'm glad to meet you finally," Connie said as she stood and leaned over Chris to hug him. With her arms wrapped around his neck, she buried his head between her scantly covered breasts.

Chris could feel her large breasts pressing against his head and remembered seeing them bouncing around while she fucked Timmy on the video feed in Ralph's office.

Connie released Chris and stood. He thought to return to her chair, but instead, she dropped into his lap, holding his head against her large breasts.

"So, how is our new sub doing?" Connie asked Ralph while watching Chris for his reaction.

"All the paperwork is done, and last I saw her, she was sucking on Donnie's dick," Ralph commented.

Connie wiggled her ass slightly, enjoying the feel of Chris's cock as it hardened against her ass.

For his part, Chris drank his beer, unable to get images of Donna sucking the Judge off in Ralph's office out of his head. The combination of Connie in his lap and his imagination running wild had his dick painfully hard.

"Sorry," Chris told Connie, embarrassed.

"Oh, sweetie, don't be sorry," Connie said, spreading her legs as she moved her left hand down and traced the outline of Chris's dick through his pants.

"I think Chris is just stressed and should go home to relax," Ralph commented, enjoying the show as Connie tormented Chris.

"Oh, we can't send him home like this. It would make us poor hosts, and you know how I feel about that."

Ralph chuckled as Chris looked between Connie and him. "You might as well go with it, Chris."

12