The Family Pt. 01: Donna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..." Chris tried to object as Connie stood up and pulled her top off, exposing her enormous, firm breasts.

"Not another word," Connie said, putting her right nipple in Chris's mouth.

Chris closed his mouth around the nipple and started sucking, his hands roaming over her breasts before he grabbed her ass.

"Easy," Connie said, pushing Chris's hands away. Standing, she pulled him out of the chair and unzipped his pants, letting them fall. Kneeling in front of him, she pulled his underwear down.

"Look at this," Connie said, showing Chris's cock to her husband.

Chris looked at Ralph, sure that he would get out of his chair, but Ralph just raised his beer and smiled.

Connie stroked the cock in front of her before kissing the tip.

Chris groaned as she stood and pushed him back into the chair. His frustration was short-lived as Connie pulled down her shorts, kicking them at her husband.

"You like?" she asked, twirling in front of Chris.

"Yes," Chris said, pulling Connie close. Holding her neck, he kissed her hard.

Connie was pissed. She was just teasing the little shit and had no intention of doing anything else. She beat on his chest a few times before her body decided it liked how Chris was kissing her.

Maybe there is hope for the little shit, Connie thought as she gave herself into the kiss.

The moment Chris touched Connie's pussy, she groaned into his mouth. Encouraged, Chris runs a finger through her slit before pushing it inside her.

Connie breaks the kiss, feeding Chris one of her breasts as she starts jacking him off. Chris began to bite her nipples, sending jolts to her clit.

"I want to taste you," Chris said, pulling away from her breasts.

"Sure thing," Connie told him. She pulled away and climbed onto the chair backward, her knees on the chair arms, putting her ass in Chris's face.

Chris wasted no time, pushing his face into her pussy and licking.

"Oh, right there. Fuck."

Connie felt herself rapidly approaching an orgasm and was surprised. She had pegged Chris as an inexperienced wimp who got off on watching his wife get used.

"Don't you dare stop," Connie ordered Chris as she started to shake. A few seconds later, Connie came, squirting into Chris's open mouth.

Connie half expected Chris to pull away since she had cum, but was surprised again when he kept licking and sucking on her, driving her toward another orgasm.

"Shit. Oh," she groaned. She locked eyes with Ralph as another orgasm swept through her body. He had his cock out, feeding it to Beth.

After she calmed down, Connie motioned to someone standing in the shadows to come forward. She held Chris's cock towards the newcomer.

"Suck it slut," Connie commanded.

The new commer dropped to their knees and started licking Chris's cock, before opening their mouth and taking it completely to the root.

"Oh, Fuck. Suck my cock, slut," Chris said, pulling away from Connie's soaked pussy. Connie's body blocked his view of who was sucking his cock. Whoever was sucking his dick was very good.

Chris buried his face back into Connie's slit, sucking and biting her clit. He could feel an orgasm approaching and wanted to get Connie off again.

Connie came first, covering Chris's face with her juices. Her orgasm triggered Chris's, and she felt him jerk as he shot his cum down the person's throat, sucking his cock.

Ralph came, too, holding Beth's head against his pelvis as she shot his load down her throat.

The trio gradually came back to reality. Connie pulled away from Chris's face, turning in the seat until she sat in his lap, his softening cock nestled in her ass crack.

"I think you will fit in well," Connie told him as she kissed and licked her juices off his face.

Chris felt like he had passed some test, the feeling momentarily making him forget everything going on with Donna.

With a final kiss on the lips, Connie climbed off Chris and walked over to Ralph, who was petting Beth's head lying in his lap, gently sucking on his spent cock.

With Connie out of the way, Chris could see the top of the head of the person who had sucked him off as they knelt between his legs.

I really hope this isn't Timmy, Chris thought as he reached down and tilted their head upward to see their face.

On a day that had been an emotional rollercoaster, full of surprises, guilt, and pain, maybe the biggest surprise greeted him when he saw who had sucked him off.

"Hi, Boss," Carrie said, her red hair a mess.

12