The Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn walked to the table next to the bed and grabbed a bottle of lubricant. She walked over to the man and began applying a liberal amount to his hole and another liberal amount to her rock hard girl cock.

"Ok. Are you ready?"

"I am, my queen."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me, my queen."

She pressed the swollen tip of her large cock against his tight, pink hole. He groaned as she pressed into him and the pain was visible on his face as her girthy flesh slowly moved deeper and deeper into him.

Maddie's heart pounded even harder in her chest and her girl cock quickly stiffened as she watched on.

Marilyn began to pull out of the man. His flesh stretched around her and the pain on his face was palpable. As she pushed back in, though, the grimace he had was replaced with the look of euphoria. She began moving her hips back and forth, pounding her rock hard flesh in and out of him. He was now moaning in complete ecstasy as her thick, stiff cock thrust in and out of him.

"I feel like I'm going to pee," he said to her.

"Oh baby, that's what you want. I'm going to fuck the cum out of you," Marilyn replied.

Maddie moved closer to Marilyn to see it up close. She was enthralled. Marilyn looked over at her and pulled her close. She moved their faces together for a passionate, open mouthed kiss. As her hips thrust her thick cock in and out of the man on the bed, her hand began fondling Maddie's stiff flesh as they continued to kiss.

She was in heaven. This beautiful, buxom creature was kissing her while fucking this man. She couldn't believe what she was experiencing.

"Oh my god, I think I'm cumming..." the man yelled out as his cock began to squirt out cum all over his body and the bed. His body quivered as Marily continued fucking him, her kiss with Maddie still going.

She finally broke their kiss as she grabbed the man's hips and began pounding herself hard into him.

"I'm going to shoot my milk inside of you now," she yelled out.

"Do it my queen. Cum inside of me. Please! Please cum inside of me!"

Marilyn made one last thrust and her body began to quiver as she came inside of him. She moaned loudly in intense pleasure as her girl cock unloaded rope after rope of her warm, white cum inside of his body.

She turned and looked at Maddie, gave her a sweet, gentle kiss and said, "Now, let him finish you."

Maddie walked over to the man and he began stroking her still rigid cock.

"I want you to cum on my face, if that's ok."

She turned and looked at Marilyn, who smiled and nodded approvingly.

The man vigorously stroked the flesh in front of him. She didn't last long. In under a minute, her body began to clench up and she shot her cum right onto his face. It hit his lips and nose at first and the second and third shots hit him on his closed eyelids.

Marilyn withdrew herself from the man and some of her cum began to leak out. She walked over to the bed, grabbed a butt plug and went back and stuck it in him.

"This is to remind you that you are mine now. Don't take this out until you get home."

"Yes, my queen."

With that, she walked over to the corner and grabbed Maddie's hand to come with her. She grabbed one of the many warm, damp towels and washed both of them off.

She leaned in and gave Maddie another kiss and whispered, "I hope you enjoyed it."

Maddie responded, "I loved it. I hope you and I can work together more. I have a feeling I can learn a lot from you."

"Oh sweetie, you are absolutely right about that. Now, help me get dressed and let's head back out to the main party again, ok?"

The rest of the night went perfectly. Maddie continued to get the attention of every man in the building. Only a few of them stroked her off to completion again while many more simply felt her up.

She loved every touch. Every grab. Every stroke.

*****Perks*****

When the night came to a close, Chloe approached Maddie and said, "Ok my dear. Let's head back to my office to discuss a few more things. Did you have a nice evening?"

"Oh yes. I definitely did."

"Good, good. I heard you and Marilyn spent some quality time together?"

Maddie blushed and she replied, "Yes, we did."

Once they were back at Chloe's office, she immediately started, "So, Madeline, I think it's safe to say you're fitting in beautifully here. The men love you. You seem content. I'm glad things are going so well. Would you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"So, in this envelope is the additional money you made on top of your normal amount. It would seem many of the men wanted to show you special appreciation tonight. I think you'll be quite pleased. Also, I wanted to let you know of some of the perks you can take advantage of while you're working with us."

"Perks?"

"Yes, dear. First of all, we have a collection of on-premise apartments here that you're welcome to stay at, free of charge. We have plenty of available apartments, you simply need to choose one. They are all fully equipped and have 2 bedrooms each. We will stock your apartment with food and drinks to meet your desires. One advantage to staying here is we have 24/7 security. You'd never have to worry about any of our clients approaching you outside of these events."

"Oh wow. That's so generous."

"Secondly, should you want to make some of your feminine traits more permanent or if you want to simply enhance your femininity, the family will pay for all of that for you. We have professionals who are here 6 days a week to help with things like laser hair removal, waxing and hair styling. Should you want plastic surgery, we have one of the best surgeons in the world on retainer and he can be here within a day to do a consultation on anything you want. If you prefer less permanent methods - such as breast forms or the like - we also have a full collection on site or we can have one custom made for you to perfectly match your skin tone. Do not hesitate to take advantage of any and all of this."

"You needn't worry about anything while you're with us. You can focus on being your most feminine self each Saturday. Do you have any questions for me, Madeline?"

She was stunned. In a short period of time, Maddie's life went from a daily struggle as Kerry to a rewarding and sexually awakened existence as a beautiful, feminine creature. The whirlwind of the past couple of weeks had led to this incredible point.

"I don't know what to say. How soon can I move in?" Maddie replied.

Chloe laughed and responded, "You say the word and I'll have someone prepare one of the apartments for you right now."

Maddie nodded a definitive yes.

Chloe picked up her phone, typed out a quick message and said, "Done. You'll have a new apartment ready shortly. When you get in there, just dial 0 on the phone in the living room for anything you need. Whatever groceries or other items you need will be brought to you."

"This is ... unbelievable. I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"Of course, dear. Now, if you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out. When you get outside, someone will be waiting for you to take you to your new apartment. Enjoy, and we'll speak again very soon."

In under an hour, Maddie was escorted to the apartment complex on site. The driver, a beautiful tall blonde woman named Rose, handed her the keys and showed her to her room on the fourth floor. As she unlocked the door and opened it, a familiar voice spoke from down the hall.

"Well ... would you look at who my new neighbor is?"

Marilyn was making her way down the hall towards Maddie as Rose walked away. She stepped up to Maddie and kissed her on the cheek and said, "I'm right here. Directly across the hall from you. How amazing is that? Did you want to come in and share a drink with me before we call it a night?"

Maddie smiled and nodded and followed Marilyn into her space. She sat on the couch and Marilyn went to the kitchen to fix a couple of drinks. She walked back and sat right next to her new neighbor.

"So, did you enjoy tonight?" she asked Maddie.

"I did. So, so much! Especially our time together. Thank you for inviting me," she responded enthusiastically.

"Oh sweetie, you are way too cute. I could just eat you up," Marilyn responded, before leaning in for another kiss.

Their mouths immediately opened and their tongues met in the middle. Their lips opened and closed in unison as the seconds turned into a minute. The kiss grew more passionate and soon their hands were exploring each other's bodies.

Marilyn's hand pulled Maddie's panties down, springing her now erect girl cock completely free. She gently stood her up as their kiss continued and walked her into the bedroom. Maddie reached behind Marily and unzipped her dress and undid her bra. Within an instant, the two girls were completely naked. Their stiff girl cocks pressed up against each other.

Maddie laid down on the bed and Marilyn joined her. As their kiss broke, Maddie repositioned herself so that her head was at Marilyn's thick, stiff cock. She grabbed it in her hand and began licking the head and shaft. Marilyn did the same for her.

"Oh sweetie, it looks like you're a natural at this," she cooed, as Maddie sucked and licked. She moaned as the inexperienced girl worked over her rock hard cock.

Marilyn was no slouch either and as she began blowing her, Maddie stopped from the sheer jolt of pleasure that rippled through her. As she continued to show her mastery, Maddie resorted to just stroking the flesh in front of her, kissing or licking it periodically.

However, she was determined to make her new friend cum. She started stroking and blowing the cock, and even attempted to deep throat it a few times. She vigorously worked over her friend and within a minute, Marilyn could no longer resist.

"Oh sweetie, I'm going to cum. Mmmmmmm," she moaned loudly as her body began to quiver.

Maddie locked her lips around the head and continued vigorously stroking the flesh. Soon, she felt the warm fluid begin to pop into her mouth and throat. Marilyn moaned loudly as her cum unloaded inside of her throat. Maddie tried desperately to swallow it all, but it was too much and some dribbled down her chin.

Returning the favor, Marilyn worked on finishing her as well. It didn't take long, as the experience of getting Marilyn off drove Maddie's senses into overdrive. Within a few seconds, her rock hard girl cock unloaded rope after rope of her seed into Marilyn's willing mouth. She moaned loudly as her entire body quivered in ecstasy.

The two of them laid there for a few moments as their bodies tingled from the experience. Soon, Maddie repositioned herself to face Marilyn and they began softly kissing. Their hands explored each other's naked bodies with a gentle caress.

"I think I'm going to love having my new neighbor over."

"I think I'm going to love being your new neighbor."

After a little while, the two of them got up and washed off together in the shower before Maddie finally made her way to her new apartment. It was already furnished and the bed had a fresh set of sheets on it. She collapsed into them and quickly fell asleep.

The intense experiences of the day would pale in comparison to the weeks and months ahead. For as much as the family had already dramatically changed Maddie, she would also have an impact on them as well.

12