The Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Sean and Freya continue their therapy with Brita.
4.4k words
4.7
19.6k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left Brita very shortly after that. They needed to fuck. Both of them. It wasn't long at all until they were back in her room, back in her bed, and Sean was pumping his rock-hard cock into her body. She faced away from the door. Both of their bodies were now slick with sweat.

He grunted loudly each time he bottomed out inside of her, not caring who might hear. She let out tremendous roars each time he ploughed into her. To her, it felt so good when he fucked into her hard. Their naked bodies rubbing and grinding, their lubricated sexes well oiled. Nothing better than a sweaty, filthy fuck.

Sean saw a shadow cast in the doorway and looked up, Brita stood watching him fuck her Daughter. She watched as he forced his cock up into her pussy. Brita was still naked, now, even the 'fuck-me' pumps were gone. She placed a finger to her lips, Sean got her message straight away, don't let Freya in on her watching.

He suddenly really came to life, not only did he have an audience, but he wanted to fuck the woman watching him, fuck her Daughter. He knew she'd be very happy to let him. Brita started playing with her pussy in the doorway, as he slammed into Freya faster and faster, watching Brita with an evil grin as he did.

Freya panted and grunted loader as the pace of his fucking her, sped up. She moved her hands down his sweaty back and placed them on his ass. She had no idea her mother was watching her getting fucked, wouldn't care if she did, would invite her Mother to join. He looked down into Freya's eyes.

"Whose pussy is this?" he demanded, still fucking her intensely.

"It's yours. It's yours." She screamed out in ecstasy.

"It'll always be yours." She confirmed, taking the pounding he was giving her. He fucked her harder and faster and more and more intensely. He looked back over to his lovers' Mother, jilling off hard in the doorway.

"All the pussy in this house is mine, isn't it? Your Mothers, your Sisters. Connie's. They're all cum sluts just like you, aren't they? They all want my cock just as much as you do, don't they?" His evil grin smiled at Brita as he watched her shudder in a climax.

"They are all cum sluts. They are all going to sit on your cock and let you spray their insides with your cum and when we're back in New York, they are going to crave your beautiful cock." Freya screamed through her climax. She came for a long time. Finally, Sean felt ready and shoots his hot load into the sweating, spasming woman underneath him. He aimed a loud grunt squarely at Brita.

Brita watched him cum from the doorway, an evil grin on her face, she licked her fingers clean of her pussy juice and blew him a kiss, before retreating to her own bed and no doubt her own husband, eager to fill her with semen.

Sean looked down at Freya, her freshly fucked after-glow beamed off her. He collapsed onto her kissing her repeatedly. She had a belly full of his semen and no idea her mother had watched their intimate fuck. They fell asleep easily, Sean going under with the clear designs of fucking every woman under this roof before they left Some he hoped, more than once.

*

He woke up alone in bed, the first rays of sunlight shining into the room. He usually woke to a morning blowjob, but not today. He looked down at his morning hard-on, thought about jerking himself off, but decided against it. He was sure it would only be a matter of time before he had one of the women of this family's mouth or cunt bobbing on it.

He threw on his sweatpants and made his way to the kitchen where he assumed he'd find Freya. For a nanosecond, he thought about going in totally naked and giving whoever was awake a morning surprise. But his instinct ultimately felt against it.

As he walked into the open-plan marble kitchen, he saw Freya at the breakfast island. Sean could tell she wasn't alone as he heard other voices. As he drew closer and finally revealed the rest of the kitchen from the doorway, he saw Brita wearing a negligee. She was standing in front of Lukas, who was standing with his back to Sean, wearing a pair of boxers.

Brita had her hand under the island, so it was hard to see what was happening, but Sean instinctively thought he saw something sexual, Brita with her hand in Lukas's shorts rubbing his cock. And Freya watching on.

When she saw Sean standing in the doorway, she pulled her hand away and casually wished him a 'good morning'. The others turned to greet him. Sean walked into the kitchen and sat next to Freya, kissing her good morning.

Brita and Lukas were standing on the far side of the breakfast island, but Sean could still see Lukas had a massive erection in his boxers. He made an excuse about going back to keep Connie company in bed and retreated toward the door.

Sean took at Lukas's frame as he walked away. He was impressive, broad-shouldered and lean, with a nice body, he wasn't too muscular and from the look of his pants, he had a sizable cock. It was obvious to Sean upon meeting Lukas and Connie that his girlfriend's older brother was going to be handsome, on account of his gene pool. But nevertheless, Sean was very turned on by him.

"Sleep okay?" Brita asked, a cozy little smile on her face. Sean didn't know if it was from watching him fuck Freya last night, or her catching him checking out her son, or both. She looked good in her nightdress. It stopped just at her thigh and was held up by two strings over the shoulders. Sean thought he might want to rip it off her and fuck her over the breakfast island right there in front of Freya.

"Like a baby." He smiled. He looked at Freya, she was wearing one of his shirts and had it unbuttoned down to her midriff. The shoulders kept slipping off revealing one of her tits. God, he knew how sexy she was and how lucky he was. "Have I missed breakfast?" he asked, leaning in and kissing Freya's head.

"Still waiting for everyone to get up," Brita interjected. She took her eyes off Sean and passed him. smiling broadly. Sean and Freya turned to see who she was smiling at.

"Good morning!" Klara said, standing in the door frame stretching, totally naked. Sean's heart skipped a beat as he took her in. Brita and Freya welcomed her in unison and Sean picked his mouth up off the floor.

He felt a hand go to his crotch, he turned to Freya and she winked at him. Klara was unbelievable. A body of pure youth. Toned and new. Even her completely shaven pussy looked like it had never been used. Though Sean was reliably informed it had seen its fair share of cock.

Her tits were just perfect. They actually looked juicy. Her nipples were smaller than the others. Her legs were long, her skin bronzed, this girl could have been a model. She walked further into the kitchen, feeling Sean's eyes upon her. She leaned over the counter.

"Is anyone cooking breakfast yet? She yawned.

"I'm waiting for everyone to get up before I start, have a coffee while you wait," Brita replied. Totally unfazed by her Daughters nakedness.

"Nah, I'll shower instead, Sis, you coming?" Klara said to Freya. Sean's cock spasmed in her hand as he looked at her. Klara looked down at Sean's cock.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were busy." She smiled.

"I could bring him with us?" Freya retorted to her sister. Klara shrugged her shoulders and turned away toward the bathroom. Giving Sean a great view of her magnificent ass.

"Sure." She turned back and said walking out the doorway. Freya jumped off the barstool, Sean's cock still in her hand. He looked at her in earnest.

"You go ahead, I'll be right behind you." She looked at her Mother and then gave Sean an amazing French kiss.

"Don't be too long." She said walking after her Sister, taking the shirt off. Sean followed her with his eyes, out the door, then turned to Brita. She smiled at him between sips of coffee. He came around her side of the island, grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, pressing her whole body against his. She did not resist.

"Did you enjoy the show last night?" He asked her, moving his hands down to her ass and squeezing hard, she let out a gasp at his fondling.

"Not as much as you'll enjoy the show you're going to miss if you don't hurry." She whispered. They were inches away from kissing each other. Brita could feel Sean's throbbing cock against her body.

"Come with me. Let me enjoy all three of you." Sean said, moving a hand to cup and squeeze her right tit.

"Are you sure you want me and not my son?" She teased. Sean hesitated for a moment.

"What were you doing with Lukas when I walked in?" He moved his hands under the nightdress and grabbed her fleshy ass. She thought coyly, for a beat.

"Fondling his cock. It's gorgeous. I saw you checking him out, you agree?" She wrapped her arms around Sean's neck and pressed her body into his hard-on.

"Your family is incestuous? Do you fuck your kids?" Sean asked deadpan. She looked into his eyes, trying to measure what she should say to that.

"They're not my kids anymore. They're my adults. And they do nothing they don't want to. Victor and I are very careful about their well-being. We never want to hurt them. It started innocently enough after they all became adults. It grew into something else, a deeper meaning of love. You are asking because you want to justify fucking your Sister?" Sean's heart raced.

"Possibly."

"We can talk about it later when we have another therapy session if you like? But for now, two women are showering who would like you to join them. Go enjoy my Daughters. Don't overthink things. Let yourself go with the flow." She kissed him on the lips tenderly, then put her thumbs into the waistband of his sweatpants and dropped them to the floor. He took his footing out of them and walked away, naked.

He walked down the hallway; the steam was coming out the crack of the open bathroom door. He pushed it open and saw the sisters, naked together, under the showerhead. Arms wrapped around one another; they were sharing a beautiful Sapphic kiss.

They looked over to the open door and to Sean. They both smiled at him and encourage him into the shower. Both admiring his now rock-hard cock. He stepped into the shower.

"Wow, Freya your right, his cock is gorgeous." Klara declared taking his penis into her hand and stroking it several times, after which she didn't let go, but held it, loosely, just feeling it beat in her hand.

"Freya tells me you're a very good kisser as well." Klara didn't wait for a response, or for permission. She leaned in and kissed him hard. Probing her tongue into his mouth. Sean reciprocated her advance and kissed her back. Freya not wanting to feel left out, dropped down and took his cock in her mouth and sucked vigorously.

Sean gasped out with pleasure, and for a moment he stopped his kiss with Klara and they both looked down and admired Freya sucking his cock, then went back to kissing. The kiss lasted a while until Sean thought it would be nice to change the pace.

He gently guided Klara down and brought Freya up. The Sister's reversed their roles, Freya gave Sean hearty kisses of love and as he looked down, he saw Klara sucking, taking all his cock down her throat. He looked into Freya's eyes. A look of desperation. She knew the look and smiled.

"Yes baby, it's okay. Cum for us. For both of us. Cum down my sister's throat. She'll drink you all down. She loves semen in her belly." Sean grimaced and shot a load into Klara's waiting mouth. Freya's words had sent him over the edge. He let out little gasps as he put his hand to the back of her head. His other hand was wrapped around Freya, grabbing her ass cheek.

He shot rope after rope of warm cum into Klara's mouth, sealed tightly around his prick. Freya watched him cum, cumming into her sister's ready mouth, she watched with love and admiration.

Klara pulled her mouth away after she was sure he was spent, looked up to him with sultry eyes, opened her mouth to show him what he made and swallowed every drop. Sticking out her tongue to show, it was all gone.

"Hey, you are supposed to share that!" Freya said slightly vexed. Klara stood and kissed her sister, again sticking her tongue into her mouth.

"Can't you taste it off me?" She laughed. They both turned to Sean to check in on him, he stood under the showerhead. He was spent. Klara pressed her wet, hot body to his. "How was that?" She asked pulling her sister into pressing her body against her man.

"I can tell you've both done this before." The sisters gently kissed his body, his cheeks, neck, shoulders and chest.

"Not usually in the shower. I'd normally join Freya in her bedroom if she ever brought a boyfriend home, I liked the look of. And she did the same with some of my fuck buddies." They all laughed.

Soon the girls started rubbing his body down in lotion and body wash, he did the same for both of them. Spending a lot of time soaping up their tits and messaging their twat's, bringing both to orgasm. He had two fingers inside Klara, while Freya kissed her and washed her tits and ass. She came on his hand and he brought the fingers up to her mouth and she hungrily accepted them, tasting and cleaning herself off his fingers.

At one point, he looked over to the doorway; Victor stood watching, casually drinking his morning coffee. Sean had his middle fingers of both hands up inside his daughters and he just watched with an amused little smile on his face. He nodded to Sean when their eyes met. If ever a man was saying 'please fuck and use my Daughters to your heart's content', this was it. Sean smiled and nodded back, grateful to have the man's blessing.

After a few more minutes passed, Connie appeared in the door frame standing with him. She was pressed to his body and rubbing his bare chest in a manner not expected of a Daughter-in-law. She looked over to Sean for a moment and blew him a kiss.

Finally, she pulled Victor away from the door. All she was wearing was a G-string. Victor looked back one final time to Sean and winked. The message was clear; 'enjoy them, like I'm about to enjoy her'.

*

They finished up in the shower, dried each other down, shared a few more kisses between the three of them, then got dressed. They heard Brita's call for breakfast and made their way to the kitchen. She was dishing up everyone's plates.

It was bacon and scrambled eggs and it looked and smelled delicious. Sean looked over the others already at the breakfast table. Connie and Victor were both flush and sweaty, she was still only dressed in a G-string and he was still only in Boxer shorts.

Lukas also sat at the table flush and in boxers. As Brita was going from plate to plate serving up the food, she passed him several times and placed a hand on his shoulder or rubbed his back or ran her fingers through his hair. She also wiped the side of her mouth several times, unconsciously.

Sean assumed she had given Lukas a blow job between scrabbling the eggs. She was still in her nightdress and when leaning over the table dishing up, one shoulder strap would fall down and her whole tit would pop out. When she hovered over Victor and it happened, he started sucking on her nipple and got a laugh from everyone.

Sean sat between Freya and Klara. Both had a hand on his knee, Connie on the far side of him, was also playing footsie with him.

Not much else happened during breakfast. Eventually, Lukas and Connie left to go shower, although when they were walking away, she put her hand down the front of his boxers playfully and he grabbed her left ass cheek. Everyone else assumed they would share a fuck in the shower.

"Darling why don't you have that next therapy session with Freya and Sean now. Klara and I can clear up here, can't we sweetheart?" Victor suggested to his wife. Klara looked down the table at her Father, with 'fuck me' eyes.

"Of course, Father." She smiled back at him; everyone knew what that meant. So, after Sean and Freya dressed, they once again found themselves in front of Brita with a note pad, in her office. She kept her nightdress on this time. Sean couldn't get the thought of Victor and Klara fucking, out of his mind. He wanted to watch but felt it was wrong to ask.

"Sean this might come across as very forward, but I hope you don't mind. Freya shared with me some stories you told her about your aunt." Brita put to him.

"She did." He looked at his girlfriend. What was she up to?

"Yes, she did. She told me you were both very intimate." Brita pressed. Sean figured she wanted details.

"Well, yes it's true. Aunt Danielle and I were lovers. And still are, really. If there is a family get together, we make sure to free up some time to spend alone." Sean confessed. Brita noted it.

"And how did that begin?" She inquired. Sean let a deep sigh. Stirring his memoirs.

"It was the summer I turned eighteen. We spent three weeks with her in the summer every year. We both did me and my sister. After we came back from vacation with our parents." Sean looked to Freya, who was giving him an encouraging smile. "She was recently divorced. And my mother told me it took its toll on her emotionally. One night, she came into my room. I didn't know why she did, so I pretended to be asleep. She sat on the edge of the bed, reached her hand under the covers and held my penis, at first. Then slowly started jerking me off. I came, and then she left. From what she told me later, she was touching herself at the same time." Freya held Sean's hand tightly.

"And how did it make you feel?" Brita asked him.

"Good, nice I suppose. I figured she was lonely. Figured she missed making a man feel good. But after that, I looked at her in a whole new light."

"How so?" Brita jotted notes.

"She's a very beautiful woman, I'd never noticed before because... well, I guess because she was my aunt, and I was so familiar with her. After that though, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's tall and shapely. She keeps her hair cropped short, like a pageboy. She's my mother's youngest sister, so at that age, eighteen, she was still in her late thirties."

"And things escalated from there?" Sean paused for a moment, in reflection, then let a dirty grin. He wasn't at all guilty or ashamed of what happened next.

"Yes. She continued coming into my room every night to jerk me off for that summer and nothing was said about it. When the next year rolled around, she became even more brazen. She'd walk around the house naked, not caring if I saw her. When my sister protested, Aunt Danielle asked her 'aren't you guys just back from the nude beaches of the south of France? Haven't you just spent two weeks naked every day in front of each other, your parents, and total strangers? Lighten up, Erin.' Then she laughed and encouraged us to strip down. Sometimes we did."

Sean looked down at the growing bulge in his pants and readjusted how he was sitting. Freya, however, went one better and leaned over and unbuckled his pants and took out his cock, massaging it, in the process.

"Please continue Sean." Brita looked on, unfazed.

"When Erin went to bed, she sat with me on the couch late at night and watched pornos. She continued coming into my room at night and jerking me off, for the first two nights. But then I thought I'd be daring, I sat up and waited for her. When she came in and saw me, she smiled, and said 'have you had enough of pretending to be asleep?' She stripped out of her nightdress and walked closer to the bed. She pulled the sheets away from me to reveal my naked body. She jerked me off and played with her pussy for a while at first, but then, she leaned in and started sucking my cock." Brita and Freya were hanging on to Sean's every last word, Freya still stroking his hard-on. All three of them were heavy with breath.

"I came in her mouth and then she swallowed and kissed me tenderly on the mouth, after that she went back to her own room, not bothering to put her nightdress back on. After that night, the flood gates opened. The following night she came into me totally naked. I was standing waiting for her, standing naked. Standing erect. She fell to her knees and sucked my cock at first, then I threw her onto the bed, and penetrated my first ever cunt. I fucked her with the urgency of an eighteen-year-old fucking to lose his virginity. I quickly came inside her, not really giving her any kind of pleasure. She didn't mind though; she was just glad I'd enjoyed myself. I was instantly ready to fuck again, and so plunged deep inside her again. From then on, every summer for three weeks for the next two years until I went off to college, we fucked night and day. She wanted me to cum inside her five times a day. But she also wanted to drink my cum five times a day."

12