The Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Erin was where when this was going on?" Freya asked.

"She was around, we obviously had to be discreet when she was home. Fortunately, she went to the library and mall a lot. By the last year, she'd already started college, so we could afford to be even more liberal in our fuck-fests. Aunt Danielle even hired escorts on several occasions. She watched me fuck these strange women. That's when I discovered the joys of paying for sex, or rather, having an Aunt buy you a slut to shoot your load of cum on. She'd even have me fill up her cunt and have them drinking my cum from inside her. She's insatiable, she used to let me use her for cum target practice. She started each day drinking my cum, declaring it 'breakfast of champions.' Then I went to college and things slowed down from there. I was up to my eyeballs in college pussy, and afterwards we just never really got back into a rhythm again. Sure, we fuck at Christmas and other family occasions. I should fuck her more often, though." He turned to Freya and smiled.

"You should meet her. She'd love you." She leaned in and kissed him, still stroking his cock.

"Let's make a plan of it when we get back stateside." Sean thought to himself about Klara and Victor. Were they still fucking up a storm in the kitchen? He assumed Brita was winding down the session and thought it a good time to ask.

"I'm just going to go and get a glass of water from the kitchen." Standing, he started buckling up his pants. Brita and Freya give each other an amused look. He walked down the corridor and when he got to the kitchen doorway stopped.

There it was, a spectacle he needed to see; Klara laying back on the kitchen table, all her clothes strewn across the floor, her legs high and wide in a vee. Victor standing between them, his boxers gone, sawing his cock in and out of her perfect body, fucking her beautiful cunt, aggressively, both gasping and moaning with excitement. Victor fucking his Daughter on the kitchen table.

Sean felt a hand come around him and cup his crotch, he turned to find Brita standing beside him, unbuckling his pants.

"It's okay, they don't know we're watching. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, though." She started pulling down his pants and stroking his exposed cock.

"We fucked everywhere. Aunt Danielle and me." Sean whispered to Brita, both watching the Father-Daughter fuck-fest only feet away. She stroked him with vigor.

"Tell me where you fucked your aunt." Brita looked into his eyes.

"In her bed, in my bed. On the kitchen table. On the living room couches and floor. In Erin's bed. In the back yard. In her car. In the shower, I fucked her mouth while she was peeing. She let me use her body as a fuck toy, to give me experience for when I went to college." He looked over at Victor, the older man was rigid, exploding his cum into Klara's tight quim. Filling his Daughter, with the seed that created her.

On seeing this Sean also spasmed and went rigid and shot healthy ropes of pure white cum across the hallway, on to the carpet. Brita didn't care, never letting down her firm pumps of his cock.

"Sounds like you miss her," Brita said, watching her Daughter and husband embrace and kiss in a post fuck glow. She leaned in a kissed Sean's neck, giving him goosebumps.

"Yes. I do." Sean saw the same thing Brita did, the love between a Father and a Daughter. They watched the couple on the kitchen table from the hallway, Sean's flaccid cock, drippy in Brita's hand.

12