The Family Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a question per se, more of an observation." He held for dramatic effect. "I've always had a bit of a strange kink that until now, I've never been in a situation to pull off."

"What's that?" Brita asked. She was leaning forward; he looked her dead in the eyes.

"Fucking my therapist." He said. Brita let a devilish smile.

"I thought you were going to say fucking a mother-daughter at the same time, but you've already had Connie and Alma this morning." Freya chimed in.

"Two mother-daughter threesomes in one day, I'm a lucky boy." They laughed again. Brita put her notepad down and stood up, her sleeveless red, wrap dress flowing down to her ankles.

"Shall we join the others, or would you like a private party while you enjoy the two of us, Sean?" He stood up and stood in her personal space, Freya following quickly after him.

"Private party first, then let's share in the fuck-fest."

"Very good, follow me." Brita led the threesome down the corridor toward the master bedroom. She stood holding the door for the younger couple. Further down the main corridor, the sounds of robust fucking, came from the living room orgy. The sounds were hot and primal, the slapping of sweating flesh, the coarse grunting of men pumping their cocks into waiting twats, like animals. A sharp, long wail rang up the hallway, a female scream of pleasure, Sean was sure it was Klara, but there were other voices too, cursing delights to their lovers or just generally moaning.

Sean looked down the corridor from where the sounds came. A feeling of intense yearning came over him. Brita cupped his cheek with her right hand, then cupped his throbbing cock with her left.

"Soon Sean. Soon we'll join them. Let's have our own fun first." She looked into the room, regarding her daughter. Freya had stripped away her shirt and was working her jean shorts down her hips. Brita stood into the room, walking backwards, still facing Sean. She pulled the strap around her waist loose, unfurling the wrap dress. Opened it, revealing her magnificent tits and perfectly manicured bush, then, slid the dress down her shoulders and off. She stood before him completely naked, her eyes inviting him to perform torrid sex acts on her body.

Her daughter came up to her side, also completely naked, and put her arm around her mother's shoulder. They shared a kiss, which turned into a hot French kiss, then turned back to face Sean, eyes of fire and panting breathes, their appearance said: come fuck us.

So, Sean did. He stripped away his clothes in the doorway and walking toward the pair. His stiff prick reached them first and they both held out a hand to it, stoking the shaft and cupping the balls. Sean kissed Brita hard. A deep, wide, sensual kiss, swapping their tongues into each other's mouths. The kiss was a sex act in itself.

He broke away and kissed Freya with the same level of lust, and soon after that, brought Brita into a three-way kiss, he reached his hands out and placed the middle fingers of both, into their sopping twats. His smile broke his participation in the three-way kiss, here he was fingering the two women simultaneously, A mother and daughter no less.

He stroked their pussy, fingers massaging them from the inside and admired their shared kiss, it was warm and intimate and moist and sexy, it was everything you'd want a sexual kiss between a mother and daughter to be. He shifted back and forth between fingering their g-spots and rubbing their clits, often producing such a reaction from one of them, that they broke their kiss in shuddering climax.

By now his cock was as hard as rebar, between the feel of their sex and the strokes of their hands on him, and the impassioned kisses they dispensed to each other. He brought his glistening wet fingers from their cunts up to their mouths and fed them their own pussy juices. Neither of them protested, both women eagerly cleaned the pungent emissions from his hands with little smiles on their faces.

"I'm going to fuck your mother, Freya. I want you to watch. I want you to help me. I want you to pay special attention to her clit while I piston my fat cock in and out of her steaming hot pussy. Again, and again and again." Sean instructed his girlfriend. His words only cranking the two women up even further on the sexual scales. They both lay back on the bed, Brita on her back, her legs open in invitation to Sean's eager cock. Freya on her side, close enough to her mother to be able to toy her genitals and suck on her tits. She started doing both.

"You've been waiting all weekend for this moment; I know you have." Brita smiled at him. Her legs spread, her pussy glistening, easily penetrable. Sean stopped over her, looking down at her cunt, one push and I'll sink right into her, he thought. He was lining his cock up to her vulva, and more specifically the vaginal opening, resting the tip of his flaming cock right at the mouth of her pussy. The mouth of all the pleasure in the world she could give him. "You've been waiting all weekend, well now's your chance. Sean, please fuck my brains out." She smiled and he lunged and broke through in one quick stab. "Ahhhhhh!!" She moaned out loudly, fuck whoever heard her.

She threw her head back, eyes and teeth clenched and threw her arms over her head, submitting her body to the young couple to enjoy. Sean started with an even rhythm, fucking into her with deep slow thrusts. He put her right leg over her arm giving himself more leverage and allowing him to penetrate deeper. She quivered out another whimper of satisfaction as he felt himself start hitting her cervix.

Instantly, her eyes flashed open, and her tongue darted out followed by a long guttural groan. She looked like a hentai cartoon getting her stomach pumped by a massive monster cock. Sean laughed through his pounding of her twat. It was actually comical, she looked stupid, he was fucking her stupid and then he realized he was literally fucking her brains out, making her cum drunk.

He continued ramming away at the button of her cervix as Freya ran agonisingly slow circles around her clit and sucking the nearest nipple to her.

"Keep fucking her Sean, look at what you're doing to her, she'll do whatever you tell her to after this." Freya encouraged. Sean kept pumping, sweat gathering on his back.

"Yes, yes, oh my god, yes," Brita cried out under her breath, seemingly continuously climaxing under the assault on her body. Sean pushed and pumped and fucked into the mother of his girlfriend, gradually raising the tempo, ever so slowly, deeper and harder and faster.

"Think of everything she'll do for you after this, my love. Think of how often you'll get to fuck her. Every time we visit, or when she visits us. She'll do craven things for you, to you, depraved things." Freya lashed the dirty talk on thick as she increased the speed of her circling fingers on her mother's twat. "I bet she'll let you cum wherever you want. Her tits, her face... I bet you can give her as many cream pies as you want or have her drink as much semen as you can produce in a day. Hell, why stop there, have her drink your piss. I'm sure after this fuck you're giving her, she'll happily drink it all down."

Sean's face tightened, a pained look of being close to cumming washed over him. The sweat was moving up his arms and neck and through his scalp, running down his face. He could feel the moisture around his genitals, the sweat on his balls, the slick pussy juice lubricating his ramming cock.

"I wonder if you could still get her pregnant at her age?" Freya continued the onslaught of filth talk, driving Sean to madness before driving him to climax. "Wouldn't you like to do that, fill her womb with hot semen and impregnate her? I'd think it was pretty cool, and kind of hot if you gave me a little brother or sister. Think of it, another member of the family to fuck, once they come of age."

"Ahhhh!" Sean barked out, a guttural groan of pleasure and excursion. His bucking was severe now, intimate and passionate and blur-like. He was a mess of sweat and taut muscle and tickling nerve endings. He was close to one of the most intense orgasms of his entire life. Brita had a dumb smile on her face as if a perpetual climax was ripping through her.

"Think of how your own mother will react when you fuck her like this, and we both know you will. How could she resist? I bet you'll make her your fuck-toy, your bitch, a slave to your cock, just like you're making my mother now, Sean." It was too much, the easy, tight friction of Brita's snapping pussy, Freya's outrageous support and dirty talk, the mental image of his own mother seducing him and fucking him, Sean was on the edge and just ready to tip over.

"You know I wonder... could you impregnate your own mother." Freya teased and that was the catalyst, the hair-trigger Sean needed pulling to make him blast Brita into next week with his thick hot cum. Blasting the walls of her cervix with rope after rope of burning hot baby batter.

He screamed out his own climax, practically shouting the roof down. Freya, smiling came up to his frozen stiff body, still shooting his cum into her mother, cupped the back of his head and met his lips with her own, giving him a deep soul kiss as his climax continued rumbling through him.

She pulled away allowing him to breathe, holding his head to her naked breast. He caught her nipple and started sucking on it, eliciting a jolt of pleasure for her. She angled his head so she could look him in the eyes, he still had her tit in his mouth.

"I think my mother is yours now. Figuratively speaking."

"She is." They heard and looked down to see a sexually exhausted but glowing Brita holding out her arms to embrace them both. They fell on top of her and shared a laugh and many deep kisses of resonation and commitment. "And my daughter is right, you can literally do whatever the fuck you want to me now, after a fuck like that." She kissed him tenderly, then jerked away abruptly. "My god Freya, I can feel him inside me... he's getting hard again, already." Brita looked to her daughter in astonishment.

"I think we're in for a wonderful evening." Freya opined. Sean started thrusting again and Brita sighed in pleasure.

*

Victor stood in the door frame of his bedroom admiring the show before him. Sean, standing, had Brita down on her knees in front of him. She had his cock in her mouth, slurping and sucking it slowly and sensually.

Freya stood to the side of Sean, allowing him access to her tits to suck and fondle. She looked over to her father and smiled, as he stroked his own erect cock.

"Much fun being had in here?" He asked the room. Freya kisses Sean on the cheek and unwound her arms from his frame, talking slow strides over to the door, her sexy swaying hips enticing Victor as she came to him.

"Much, father." She said with a strong kiss. Her arm wrapped around his shoulders and her other hands wrapped around his cock, stroking him slowly and delicately. All the members of the room had a fucked-out energy to them, tired but totally tranquil, their bodies, Sean's and Freya's and Brita's still had the sheen of sweat to them.

"Your mother seems to enjoy her new plaything." Victor teased the mother-daughter combo, watching his wife suck down the younger man's cock.

"She can't talk right now daddy; she's trying to get Sean's fifth load down her throat." Freya teased back.

"Fifth? My word Sean, you're quite the bull." Victor praised. Sean said nothing, just had a funny little smile on his face as he acknowledged Victor. His mother-in-law was sucking his cock, his girlfriend was giving her own father a hand job, it was good to be alive.

"Yes daddy, he's shot four loads of thick gooey cum for me and mother to enjoy. Two in her twat, one in my twat, one down her throat, and now..." She looked over to her slut mother, "Now, she's going to take another big load down her throat and into her belly." She teased her father, playing up with a baby voice.

"You don't have any semen in your belly? We could do something about that if you liked?" He asked his daughter. She smiled and needing no more invitation, dropped to her knees and started sucking her father cock.

"How are the rest getting on?" Sean looked over and asked the patriarch of the house.

"All almost fucked-out for now, everyone will get a second wind, I'm sure. You three are planning on joining us?"

"We hope to, that is, if we haven't wiped ourselves out too," Sean answered, then the strain of pleasure etched itself into his face as he shot his load into Brita's sucking mouth. The sweet release produced a tired little laugh from him and moments later, he stood Brita up, all his semen swallowed down into her stomach, and kissed her passionately.

They looked over to the doorframe and watched the father-daughter blowjob, Victor didn't try and last overly long, shooting his load into Freya's waiting mouth. After a while of her cleaning his cock with her tongue, he stood her up and they also shared a deep soul kiss.

The four of them walked back down to the living room, no one bothering to put any clothes back on. They found the remaining house members and Connie's parents all naked and lounging in post fuck bliss. Klara was straddling Lukas on the main couch, his soft cock presumably still embedded inside her. Across from them, Richard had his wife on one side of him, kissing him tenderly and running her fingers through his hair, and his daughter on the other, giving him a delicately slow handjob.

Brita went straight over to the threesome, knelt in front of Richard and started sucking his generous endowment. Victor engaged with Alma, though too tired to try and fuck each other, she embraced him in a passionate kiss and hug, right next to where his wife was sucking her husband's cock.

Freya hung back with Sean, to admire the scene and the naked flesh in various combinations, on display. She hugged him to her and kissed him with the tenderness of a loving girlfriend.

"This is everything we could want right here, isn't it? Shame we have to leave it behind us." Sean pulled her to him closer, her whole body pressing against his. His hand snaked down her back and found and cupped her ass cheek.

"No, you're wrong." He said with a smile. "It's all in front of us. Ahead of us. We're going to build the same thing once we get back to New York. Our own private utopia, our own harmony. Where friends and family can come to be regular, intimate lovers." His cock twitched against her stomach. She looked down at it, then back into his eyes and smiled.

"That sounds wonderful. I love you so much." She kissed him.

"And I love you." He kissed her. They turned back to the room and watched as the others started getting their second wind. "Shall we?" He teased her.

"Of course." She responded. They entered the fray of naked writhing bodies and went and coupled with their loved ones to engage in the warm fuck-fest.

The end of 'The family'. 'The family 2' cuming soon.

12