The Family Recipe Ch. 02

Story Info
A vengeful sister plots her 'just desserts'.
4.8k words
4.5
9.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this series are over 18. If you enjoy the story then please rate and leave a comment, your feedback is appreciated.

"I'll make you as much as you like..."

Dani glared as a dollop of the syrupy white mixture ran down her younger sister, Lily's, chin.

"Please, Lily, how many times do I have to tell you to eat with your mouth closed?"

Ever the dutiful mother, Astrid scooped the mess from Lily's face and popped it in her own mouth.

"Heavens, that really is good!" Astrid exclaimed, "what did you put in here?"

"Spill the beans!"

Dani flushed. How could she begin to explain the events that led up to this creampie? Four weeks of desperately seeking her brother's cum; the complete and utter dissolution of her moral code; accidentally loosing her virginity through a gloryhole - to her father no less - all to win a stupid church bake-off that was now out of her reach.

"I...uhh...sort of made it up...umm...as I went along," Dani stammered, just as a wicked plan began to form in her mind, "but if you want some more then I'll try to ejaculate, I mean, recreate it."

Dani remembered it was only two weeks until Lily's 19th birthday. Her little sister always had the best parties.

"You could be my guinea pig."

"Really?"

"And I could make one for your birthday, if you like?"

"You'd do that for me?" Lily bounced over to Dani and threw her arms around her.

"You're the best big sister ever!"

Dani smiled to herself, picturing her spoilt brat of a sister taking an enormous mouthful of her special creampie in front of all of her friends. Dani knew Lily would gobble the whole pie and that night, as a final birthday gift, she would reveal the mysterious source of the delicious flavour.

"Yes," Dani mused, "revenge really is a dish best served cold."

****

Dani observed reflection in her bedroom mirror, modelling the new pair of black panties she'd bought earlier that day. They were more risqué then her usual style, riding high on her hips in a way that accentuated her figure. She'd always been jealous of her little sisters hourglass body but now she looked at her pert, athletic body in a new light.

The material cupping her pussy tightly was almost see-through. Turning, Dani bent at the hips and watched as the thin strip disappeared between her toned cheeks.

Reaching back, Dani spread her butt and saw her tight arsehole peeking out behind the panties, which were rubbing that delightfully sensitive spot. Dani shivered as she thought back to the times it had been stretched and plundered in the past few weeks.

"Hail Mary, mother of God," Dani whispered to herself as she drove those sinful memories from her mind, "pray for us sinners."

Dani had pledged to end her lustful adventures. Not another man would enter her, in any way, until marriage.

"But that doesn't mean I can't have any fun until then." Dani thought, reaching for the other items from her shopping trip.

Lubing up the unusual toy, Dani felt the thin fabric between her thighs dampening.

"Mike's going to set records when he sees this."

****

MIKE

The jar was on the sink again. Mike thought the whole business would be done and forgotten after the bake-off. Just a moment of madness. Hormones.

But there it was, the glass jar, beside a pair of the sexiest panties Mike had ever seen.

"My sister wore these?" Mike wondered, as he lifted the soaking material to his face.

Dani's scent filled Mike's nose and in that moment he knew all resistance was futile. He was going to fill that jar. He'd fill it all day and all night if it was required of him.

Buzz buzz.

Mike's phone notified him of a picture message from Dani.

Mike nearly wasted his first load in his shorts as he opened the message and saw his butter-wouldn't-melt sister bent over in nothing but her new black panties. Zooming in, Mike was stunned to see, past the almost invisible thong, a thick, transparent plug stretching her arsehole obscenely.

****

Dani nearly missed the knock on her door as she eased the butt plug slowly in and out. It was not as wide as either of the cocks that had taken her arse in the past weeks, but it gave her a pleasant buzz as it slipped past her sphincter and she enjoyed the view as she spread her legs to peer inside herself.

"Who is it?" Dani called as she popped the plug in and drew her bedsheet over herself, moments before the door opened.

"Mike?! You're not supposed to come in here. You have to do...it...alone."

Dani shifted away as Mike sat on the edge of her bed. Her eyes were unwillingly drawn to the outline of his semi-erect penis in his shorts.

"That's just the problem," Mike whispered, "I'm not sure I can."

"Didn't you like what I sent you?"

"I loved it. That's not the issue. Knowing what you're doing with my...deposits...is making me nervous. I think I've got performance anxiety. Your picture almost got me there but then I started overthinking it. I need a distraction."

"I can't help you Mike."

"What if I just... looked?"

"We went too far already."

"I promise I wouldn't touch."

"Promise?"

"I swear."

Dani remembered Lily's smug face as she devoured Dani's bake-off entry.

"Okay," Dani conceded, rolling on to her front, "but I don't want to see."

Dani doubted she could honour her pledge if she saw her brother's magnificent cock. Burying her head in her pillows, she arched her back and raised her arse. Her bedsheets slipped off and Mike was treated to the sight of his sister's expanded back passage.

"Damn, Dani..."

"Just get it over with!" Dani mumbled into her pillow.

Being so exposed for her brother was causing her to thighs to dampen and she feared what she'd do if he continued to speak. If she could just forget he was even there...

But Mike's silence was worse. Now Dani could hear as he dropped his shorts and started stroking over her arse.

"I think it would help if you touched yourself too."

Dani wanted to object, to call the whole thing off, to forget about her brother's delicious cum, once and for all. Instead, she reached between her legs and rubbed her slick pussy. The relief was instant. Dani ran her fingers from her clit to the plug, dipping slightly into her soaked pussy to spread the juice around the glass base that was giving Mike an unobstructed view inside her.

Pulling on the base gently, Dani felt the flared ridge begin to stretch her even wider. Mike groaned in approval.

"Can you do that thing again?"

"What thing?" Dani risked turning her head and saw Mike stroking his throbbing shaft. The tip was inches away from her pussy and, as she thrust the plug back in, she dripped right onto it.

"The thing you do when get really wet. I want to see you squirt."

"These are fresh sheets!"

"Please. I know it'll make me finish."

"It's weird."

"I liked it."

Dani had to admit that it had felt good.

"We're not making a habit of it though." Dani yielded after a moments hesitation.

Dani let go of the plug and moved her fingers back to her pussy. As she did, her hand grazed the Mike's wet cock.

"Mike!"

"You touched me!"

"Just...move it up a litt... Ughhhh..." Dani moaned as two of her fingers easily entered her desperate hole. Curling them, she instantly felt that nub of nerves that would push her towards...

Dani felt a gentle tapping against her plug. Turning again, she saw how close Mike had got to her arsehole; with each stroke of his shaft the tip would knock against the plug and send shivers up her spine.

"I'm not touching you, sis."

Dani felt the pressure building.

"Say that again," she insisted, furiously fingering herself.

"What... sis?"

Dani couldn't explain why but hearing her brother say that word tipped her closer to that precious edge.

"Say...it...again..."

"Fuck, sis. You like this, don't you?" Mike stepped closer and begun to thrust his cock through his sisters cheeks so that his full balls ground into her plug.

"Pleeeaase..." Dani couldn't stop him, the edge was too close.

"You want your brother's cum, don't you?"

"Please...Give it... to me." Dani panted.

Mike was pulling back further now, the ridge of his cock tugging on the base of the plug with each thrust. Dani felt it stretching her as it began to slip out.

"Pleeease..."

Pop!

The plug dropped onto her wet bed and Dani felt the cold air against her gaping hole, for a moment, before Mike's slick cock slipped over it. Back and forth he thrust, catching against her wanting arsehole more with each pass. Dani knew she had to do something, anything, she had to end this before she crumbled.

Reaching blindly, Dani grabbed the plug that had so recently been filling her arsehole and drove it forcefully into her pussy.

"Pleeease cum for me brother!" Dani cried as the wave inside her broke.

Mike froze with his tip pressed against her open arsehole, watching in blissful amazement as Dani's cum was forced around the edge of the plug, spraying wildly in all directions, before her orgasm expelled the plug in a sudden gush of liquid that drenched Mike's thighs.

Shaking wildly, Dani was unable to stop as her trembling arsehole opened around Mike's cock and massaged his massive tip with her vibrations.

"Daniiiii!"

Suddenly Mike was gone. Falling onto her side, Dani watched with glazed eyes as Mike shot load after load into the glass jar.

The siblings were too deep in orgasmic bliss to notice the door to their jack-and-jill bathroom soundlessly close.

****

LILY

Lily slipped into her parents bed.

"Lil?" Her father, Chuck, groaned, half-asleep.

"Couldn't sleep. Busy head."

Chuck let Lily nestle against his body as he wrapped an arm around her. A bad habit they should have stamped out earlier but their youngest always seemed to get her way. With Astrid away on work, Mike was quietly glad of the company.

"Want to talk about it?"

"Nuh-uh."

Lily listened to her father's deepening breath, trying to calm her frazzled mind.

"What the fuck did I just witness?" Lily wondered, a confusing mix of anger, disgust, and, if she was honest, jealousy. Lily had always felt a little left out. Twins. 

Lily nuzzled into her father's arm as he softly snored behind her. It was unusual for them to share the bed alone. Normally Lily would squeeze between her parents and Chuck would turn his back to Lily; now she was enjoying the calming effect of his hold and almost didn't notice the insistent pressure against her thighs.

Deep in sleep, Chuck had inadvertently swelled and slipped from the open flap in his boxer shorts. Lily gasped quietly as she parted her legs and saw her father's impressive penis for the first time.

Lily instinctively closed her legs but only succeeded in trapping the raging member between her pillowy thighs. She tugged her oversized shirt towards her knees, wishing she had worn underwear.

Whatever Chuck was dreaming of, he was enjoying it. Frozen with indecision, Lily noticed that his thing was leaking onto her legs.

"Is he peeing on me?!" Lily wonder in horror, "Or is this the stuff Mike squirted in the jar...?"

Lily dipped her finger in the liquid, careful not to touch the warm piece of flesh thrusting gently against her, and tasted it.

"Not pee," Lily mused, "but it's kinda familiar."

Lily was about to extract herself from the sticky situation when it suddenly became a lot stickier.


The wet patch between her legs got dramatically bigger as her father groaned and twitched against her.

Lily peered between her legs and saw her father spewing thick white cream over her legs.

"Cream." In a bolt Lily knew where she'd tasted that flavour.

Lily sucked a scoop of the cream from her fingertip. Bingo. Lily had discovered the secret ingredient to her sisters creampie.

****

"Need some cream? I'll get Mike."

"What?!" Dani nearly fell out of her sun lounger.

"You're burning," Lily explained, "and I'm going to the mall. I'm sure Mike won't mind lending a hand."

Had Dani imagined a mischievous glint in her sisters eyes?

"Mike! Dani needs you."

Mike heard Lily's car pulling out the drive as he walked over to where Dani sunbathed beside the pool.

"What's up?"

"Did Lily seem weird to you?"

"She's 19 and still sleeps in her parents bed."

"I mean weirder than her usual level of weird?"

"Not that I noticed..."

"It's probably nothing," Dani tried to shake off her suspicions, "will you cream me up?"

"You need more already?"

"Suncream, doofus." Dani rolled onto her back and untied the strings to her bikini top.

"What about the rule? No touching?"

"You can put cream on me, you just can't put your cream in me."

As Mike straddled her, Dani felt his thick cock flop onto the small of her back.

"Mike!"

"I don't want to get grease on my shorts."

"What if someone sees?"

"Relax, no one is home."

Secretly Dani enjoyed feeling Mike's shaft against her as he worked the suncream into her back and shoulders.

"And the other side?"

Dani hesitated. Despite everything, Mike had never seen her breasts.

"A bit late for modesty," Dani reasoned, rolling over and coming face-to-face with Mike's huge erection.

Seeing it up close in broad daylight for the first time, Dani was awestruck. The veiny shaft had to be almost as thick as soda can. It twitched and the bulbous head swelled, expelling a dribble of pre-cum that hung over Dani's face. Dani extended her tongue to catch the sweet juice but stopped herself just in time.

"Back up there, buddy."

Mike shuffled back with a sigh, dripping onto Dani's chin and leaving a gooey trail to her flat stomach.

"Lily's are bigger." Dani mumbled, suddenly embarrassed. She had always been conscious of her modest C cups.

"They're beautiful." Mike replied, grazing his thumbs across her Dani's thick nipples as he massaged suncream into her glistening orbs.

"You really think so?"

"Dani, you're perfect."

Mike squeezed Dani's tits together and slid his cock through the shallow valley.

"See, plenty big enough."

"Idiot."

Dani swatted Mike's exposed arse but didn't stop him. Instead, she grabbed his pert cheek and guided him deeper into her cleavage. The tip of Mike's raging cock thrust out the other side and bumped into Dani's lips. Dani couldn't help but lick the salty deposit as Mike pulled back. Delicious. Maddening. Irresistible.

"Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"Your sister wants some cream."

Dani grabbed Mike's steely arse with both hands and pulled him back through her breasts, into her open mouth.

****

Lily watched it all through the viewfinder.

Having parked round the block, Lily ran back to the house and snuck into the attic. There she had a clear view of her sister struggling gamely to swallow her brother's incredible cock.

"Full marks for effort," Lily conceded, as she snapped a close-up showing Dani's streaming eyes as Mike hit the back of her throat, with barely half of his cock inside her. 

****

"You're too big," Dani gasped, catching her breath, "I need a better angle."

Mike reluctantly dismounted Dani as she let her hands roam across her body to her soaked bikini bottoms.

"Stand over my head."

Dani shuffled back so her head hung backwards off the sunlounger. Untying the straps of the bikini bottom and letting it fall away, Dani looked up an astounded Mike.

"Please. I want you to fuck me," Dani begged, "but only my throat."

Dani grasped Mike's cock and pulled it towards her mouth.

"I want to take all of you."

****

Lily couldn't believe that her sweet, choir-going sister was capable of such depravity. She rubbed her eyes and looked through the viewfinder again; Dani's throat was bulging shockingly as she pulled Mike deeper inside her.

Tears and saliva coated Dani's face as nearly two-thirds of the giant cock pummelled her gullet. With one hand she pulled Mike deeper by his spasming balls, with the other she rubbed her swollen clit.

Lily prayed quietly "thank heavens for zoom lenses."

****

"I'm close!" Mike suddenly exclaimed, "Where's the jar?"

Half-blinded by their combined fluids, Dani grudgingly spat out his cock.

"Don't you dare. Not until I take you all."

****

Always the odd one out.

"Not this time," Lily thought as she slipped a finger into her tight pussy, "I'm not letting you perverts have all the fun."

Lily stifled a moan as she snapped a series of photos. Dani clawing Mike's arse as she urged him deeper. Mike throwing his head back in bliss as his balls came to rest on Dani's bleary eyes. The impossibly deep bulge in Dani's throat that declared her god given talents; a bulge that throbbed and expanded as Mike gripped Dani's head and face-fucked her to an orgasm that sprayed his delicious batter directly into his sisters stomach and coincided with Dani's own gushing orgasm.

"Always the odd one out," Lily thought as she was rocked by a shuddering orgasm too, "but not this time."

****

"Happy Birthday Lily!"

Dani presented Lily with the creampie to end all creampies. A landscape of whipped gooey peaks and cascading pearly valleys.

Smiling sweetly, Dani remembered the colossal volume of spunk that she'd folded into the mixture...and the fun she'd had extracting the special ingredient from her brother.

It was the night before Lily's birthday and Lily had pestered Dani for a sneak preview of her masterpiece.

"Typical," Dani thought, "Little Miss just has to have it her own way."

"It's incredible!" Lily squealed, "You're the best sister ever. That's why I got you a little gift too."

"Really?" Dani was taken aback, this wasn't like Lily at all.

"I know how hard you've worked to create this."

As Lily handed over a neatly wrapped box, Dani felt a twinge of regret. Was she really going to trick her little sister into eating her brother's cum on her birthday?

"You shouldn't have, Lily."

Dani pulled the blue ribbon off the box and lifted the lid.

"It was my pleasure."

For a moment Dani didn't understand what she was looking at. The image printed on photographic paper simply didn't make sense. Her brain couldn't compute the scale of what she was seeing.

Dani dropped the box and a stack of photographs scattered across the kitchen floor.

In a flash Dani was on her knees, trying to gather the incriminating evidence without looking at the sordid images. In other circumstances Dani might have enjoyed the pictures but now, through tear-filled eyes, Dani felt only shame.

****

It was close to midnight and the house was still.

A single overhead light illuminated the titanic creampie on the kitchen table. At the periphery of the spill of light, Dani sobbed gently, clutching the photographs to her chest.

"Please don't tell anyone," Dani pleaded, "I'll do anything."

"I can see that."

"It was a mistake."

"You make a mistake on your math homework. You make a mistake at cheer practice. You make a mistake when you accidentally text your uncle instead of your crush. You do not make a mistake, Dani, you do not make a mistake when you plan to feed your little sister her brother's cum on her birthday."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to have a slice of my birthday pie. It looks like you enjoy it. So have a taste."

"No, thank you."

"It's my birthday. I want you to taste the pie and I don't want you to stop until you've consumed every last drop."

Dani gasped.

"But that's..."

"Gallons of it, by the looks of things. You have been busy."

"I...I'll do anything else. I'll do your chores for a year. I'll do all your homework. Please don't make me do it."

****

It's a marathon, eating an entire creampie, not a sprint.

Dani hit the wall three quarters of the way the way through. She would never give her sister the satisfaction of knowing, but Dani actually enjoyed the first few mouthfuls. She was a good baker and she used only the best ingredients.

12