The Family Recipe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even a seasoned cum-guzzler has her limits.

Dani was staring at the creampie with a thousand-yard stare as her stomach gurgled in protest.

"I'm going to puke."

"You wanted creampie, you got creampie. Now finish it." Lily was remorseless.

"You promise to delete the pictures?"

"Every last one."

Dani steeled herself and attacked the creampie again. The familiar musky smell filled her nose and send a shiver through her body to her damp crotch. Dani hated herself for it but she couldn't deny it, gorging on her brother's cum was making her wet.

****

It was a surprise when it happened.

Cum-drunk and lost in a haze of regretful memories, Dani didn't realise that she had almost finished the creampie and was astounded to find only one spoonful remained. She didn't know how long she'd been staring at the soggy morsel in the bowl.

"Give up?"

Dani had forgotten her sister was in the room, glaring at her across the kitchen table with growing irritation.

Locking eyes with Lily, Dani scooped up the final dollop. It seemed to swirl around Dani's mouth endlessly. Attempting to swallow, Dani was struck by the urge to retch but Lily's smug smile motivated her to quell the storm inside her. With a final, Herculean effort, Dani swallowed and stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Do you have any more?"

"Very funny." Lily was irked, this wasn't how it was supposed to go.

"Are we finished here?"

"Almost," Lily had one more ace to play, "there's one more thing I want for my birthday."

****

MIKE

Mike was dropping off to sleep when his phone buzzed.

Another picture message from Dani. Mike was wide awake in an instant.

Opening the message, Mike was greeted by a sight that had become familiar to him over the past few weeks; Dani head down, arse up, on her bed. The lighting wasn't great but Mike saw enough to understand what was required of him.

Ever since the day on the sun-lounger a few weeks back, the boundaries between Mike and Dani had been crumbling. Dani hadn't repeated the oral acrobatics of that day but Mike couldn't complain; she would regularly help harvest his juice, letting Mike slide between her butt cheeks until he was ready to fill the jar.

If Mike hadn't been in such a hurry to sneak into his sister's room, he might have questioned how Dani could possibly have taken the picture in such a pose.

LILY

"Always the odd one out," Lily thought begrudgingly, "but not this time."

Lily's stomach was all aflutter as the door creaked open behind her. Burying her head deeper into Dani's pillows, she prayed the room was dark enough (and Mike horny enough) to disguise her curves.

Lily's legs were shaking as she felt Mike's weight on the bed behind her. She couldn't breath.

SLAP!

Mike dropped his weighty thing between Lily's peachy arse cheeks and she flinched. It was actually going to happen.

"No plug tonight?" Mike asked, wondering if this was a green light as he spat onto his cock and thrust against his sister's arse.

Lily was so nervous that she almost didn't hear Mike's question.

"Plug?" Lily wondered.

Lily didn't have long to ponder, she was distracted by a new sensation as Mike pulled back and rubbed his impressively firm tip against her pussy. Lily nearly jumped out of her skin as a new pleasure shot through her body.

"Don't worry," Mike reassured his sister, stroking her back gently as he jiggled his cock against Lily's moist slit, "I'm just getting it wet."

"Wet for what?" Lily wondered as she revelled in the thrilling heat radiating from her pussy, finally appreciating how Dani got so carried away.

"Nooo..."

Lily whined, forgetting for a moment her charade as Mike removed his cock from her needy clit. Waggling her arse at Mike, Lily willed him to continue.

Mike didn't need any encouragement. Lily gasped as Mike pressed his slick cock against her virgin arsehole.

"Surely he's not going to try..." Lily's though was cut short as the pressure increased and a burst of pain rippled through her.

Lily was jolted out of her euphoric blur. Instinctively she reached back and grabbed Mike's cock for the first time. So wide she couldn't get her small hand around it, Lily was only able to redirect the probing appendage back to her pulsing nub.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked, astonished.

Lily waggled her butt at him again. Yes.

SMACK!

Lily's pussy quivered as Mike spanked his meaty tool against it.

"Is this what you want?"

Lily reached blindly for his cock and bounced petulantly on her knees.

"Just stop talking and do the thing again!" Lily silently demanded.

"You really want it tonight, don't you?" Mike stroked his cock as he watched his sister reach fruitlessly for it.

Lily eagerly slapped her pussy, desperately hoping Mike would get the message through his thick skull and continue rubbing her there.

"If you're sure..."

With a single thrust Mike impaled Lily on his cock. Lily froze as a mind-blowing blend of pain and pleasure coursed through her nerves.

"Fuck Dani, this was worth the wait!" Mike groaned, staring in amazement at their incestuous connection.

Only half his cock was buried in his sister's impossibly snug hole and Mike was overwhelmed by an urge to bury deeper into her clutching channel. Her pussy gripped tightly to his cock as he pulled back, unwilling to release the flesh that was stretching it for the first time.

Lily was paralysed with shock. Mike began sawing in and out of her. Each thrust he pushed deeper and Lily's breath was ripped from her chest. The pain had subsided and now she was overwhelmed by a sensation of fullness, a fullness more total than she thought she could ever be, a fullness that was causing her legs to quiver and her clit to throb.

Lily wanted to beg for it to stop and yet she never wanted it to end.

Throwing her arse back, Lily screamed into her sister's pillows. Mike watched as his sister's quivering butt met his thrust. He spanked her sharply, causing his sister to lurch back and take his cock nearly three quarters the way in.

"Show me how much you want it." Mike demanded, ceasing his movement.

Lily groaned.

"Brother's are so annoying." She thought, as she worked her hips violently against his shaft.

"Nearly there..." Mike encouraged.

Lily didn't know if she could take any more. Her entire being seemed to be stretched to breaking point. She reached back and grabbed Mike's hip, willing him to resume his thrusting.

Instead, he positioned his finger over her slippery arsehole and gently rubbed it.

"Do you want more?"

Lily hesitated. It did feel kind of nice...

Lily released Mike's hip and pulled her fleshy arse open for him.

"Good girl."

Mike penetrated her arsehole with his thick digit. He felt his cock through the thin membrane separating her two deliciously tight holes. The sensation was too much. With an animalistic grunt, Mike suddenly ploughed into his sister, taking her with such force that she was crushed against the headboard.

Holding a pillow desperately over her head, Lily was powerless to prevent Mike adding another finger her stuffed arsehole as he rammed his cock deep inside her.

A new sensation shook Lily as her clit was rhythmically slapped by Mike's balls. Some deep part of her brain registered that she had taken every inch of his beautiful cock but that thought was soon diverted by a stifled shout behind her.

"Fuuuuuucckkkkk..."

Lily was immersed in a heat that suddenly filled her pussy and radiated across her entire body. Mike pressed his clenching balls tightly against Lily's clit as he held firm inside her. Lily could feel his cock pulsing in great waves of wet heat.

"He's making cream inside me!" Lily realised. 

It went on for what seemed like minutes. Lily was stretched even fuller as Mike's extraordinary load caused her stomach to swell grotesquely.

Then it was all over.

In a single slurping move, Mike pulled out of his well-used sister and studied her dripping hole.

"Amazing," he shook his head, "I love you, Dani."

Then he was gone and Lily was alone.

Almost alone.

"You can come out now." Lily groaned.

****

Dani rolled out from under her bed.

Lily was still on her knees with her arse pointed skyward, gently rubbing a hand through her sore, cum-soaked hole.

"I've done everything you wanted," Dani snivelled, "what more can I do?"

Lily turned her flushed face to smile blissfully at her sister.

"You enjoyed the last creampie so much," Lily said wickedly, "so I made you another one."

12