The Family Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had a playful and fun personality, coated with a protective layer of sensibleness and seriousness, indicative of many times where she likely had to look after herself when her mother wasn't around or to learn things quickly and properly to remain self-sufficient. It shed the second she felt comfortable with someone and although knowing her for only a few days, Ryan could feel she didn't once try her good-girl disguise on with him.

She had sprawled out across the sofa, lying with her head on an armrest and her legs outstretched over his lap. Any semblance of the strict stuffy Emma who caught two of their classmates kissing earlier today was left at school. Here, Emma was Emma.

"So Helmsworth sucks and we rule? Why?"

"We're better than them, in every way, better facilities, better students, better grades. Helmsworth thinks it's the best just because of state funding, that's how they're building their new boarding dorms, not like us! We don't ever see a cent from the state. Plus the girls there are all bitches, plus plus! We're going to kick their asses on Friday, you better believe it!"

"I do! I do! Goddamn slow down cowgirl! You nearly watered the sofa there. Haven't you only had three glasses?"

"Three glasses is a lot! Plus a beer! That's good for a woman. Sorry, I'm not some, rough tough biker boy that can drink a six-pack whilst hitting the highway." They both laughed, drunk more so on companionship and the leisure of intimacy than from the alcohol itself.

"It must have been fun huh?"

"Yeah. It was. I can't pretend it wasn't. No matter how many nights we slept rough or days we spent just flying down a highway, they never had a care in the world except the next 'thing we gotta do'. That's how Stevie used to say it. I never saw any of that. Not really. Every day was filled with stupid jokes or messing with somebody, it, it was just freedom, I really can't describe how it made you feel. But, I've got to be honest. I wasn't sure about this place. I think the fellas are up North somewhere about now and I thought about contacting them, but you and your mom, you're both amazing and... thank you, for taking me in."

"You're welcome. It's really nice having you here. I never imagined what having a big brother would be like, but... I could get used to this."

Ryan jokingly lifted the near-empty wine bottle, "Well don't get used to this! If my ID gets checked I could be in trouble. We'll have to save drinking for special occasions it seems so I can get us replacements. Aren't there any parties around here?"

"Well yeah, but I never get invited. I don't have anyone to go with anyway."

"What? You don't go with someone to a party you go to meet someone. You really are new to all of this huh?"

"The only person whose parties are any fun is Trish, Adam or one of Adam's lackeys. My friends still have formal dresses, carrot sticks and seating plans for their parties."

"Why don't we throw one?"

"You're insane."

"That's not a no! We could totally throw one! Your mom leaves for business sometimes right? Come on! We totally could! Imagine the look on Trish's face when she's not invited and hears about you throwing a crazy party! Walking into school the next day hungover and a guy's number in your phone! Like magic!"

Ryan imitated Stevie's gruff voice and jazz hands perfectly for the last comment as Emma giggled in the special way she did, a high pitched sound akin to a tiny bell being rung by a hurricane. "A guy's number in my phone, sure. What next? Should I get my car plated with gold?"

"Come on, you could totally get any guy at Belgrave."

Emma sat up, the compliments sent waves of confidence through her that buzzed with a bubbly energy. "I could, if I wasn't so nervous around them! And if I was approached by a guy I liked, maybe one who showered at least once a week? I swear I attract weirdos only. I wouldn't even know what to do if I liked a guy at a party."

"Okay, so. God, I can't believe I'm teaching my own sister about this. Ha, alright, so say we were at a party right now-"

"But how would we even get here?" Emma cried with an impatient bob.

"You say something like the music is too loud, I can't hear you, and go to another room. The quieter the better if you like the guy. Okay, so. You're talking, you're drinking it's all going smoothly. Start being a little more... forward, with your flirting, then just, I don't know, let it take you."

Did the lights flicker like candles? Or had Ryan imagined it? The house seemed hallowed and hushed, as though nothing else existed outside of it. Nothing except he and Emma, her slow breathing the only noise, the smell of white wine on her breath the only scent, no, a zesty and sharp citrus and a perfume that Ryan was slightly too drunk to pick apart was present. She was such a woman, so feminine, expensive and refined with the softness of a silvery cloud, the uniform of Belgrave had been ditched for a black evening dress, that on Emma would sour and surpass a model's own beauty. I would never have moved, if I had someone like her to go home to.

"How will I know if he likes me back?"

"You'll know, guys have really obvious signs like, sitting close to you and staring into your eyes..." Emma's emerald eyes shone into his like those of cat in the night, an unmistakable hunger and desire pouring forth from them, contrasted by the night sky that swam around her Iris. Was it flecks of gold he could see?

"What about, when to kiss him? How will I know?"

"You'll know... you'll feel it, you'll both go quiet probably, but he'll give you a look and everything will melt away... there will just be the two of you, getting closer, leaning in... like..."

The night gasped, sucking the sound from the room.

Ryan gently placed his lips on hers, as both of their eyes shut. Now there was nothing, save the push of her mouth against his, it was a timid but passionate kiss, a virgin kiss, one unsure but committed and engrossed in exploration. She tasted like strawberries, carefully edging her tongue closer between their lips before she slipped it inside Ryan's mouth as he reciprocated. She felt so light and soft in his hands. Grasping her around the back and behind the neck, in a delicate hold that allowed Emma to press herself deeper onto Ryan, who could feel the shaking girl steadily grow with confidence and security as he held her.

When they broke apart, both had flushed faces and quickly found it impossible to stare at each other for long. "Ha, oh my god, I can't believe we did that." Emma managed, panting heavily and hiding her mouth behind a hand in some unconscious self-securing move.

They both talked over each other as they came to grips with what had just occurred.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I, you just, it seemed right."

"It's ok, no, no no no! Don't apologise!"

"You, I thought... this, this hasn't made things weird right?"

"No! No, not at all. Well... I don't know, I'm uh, all nervous right now. That was kind of my first proper kiss and all, and I just... I just shared it with..." Emma failed to speak and so gestured with her hand at Ryan.

"With your brother."

"Yes! So, it does feel a little weird. Not, not in like a bad way though, just... it would be strange no matter who I did it with, it's nothing, that like, you did wrong, because, I like you... not like." Once again unable to speak Emma resorted to hand gestures that meant nothing at all save a demonstration of her frustration. "Ha! Why does the hottest boy at my school have to be my brother?"

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it's just with you and the way the light... hit your eyes. I'm sorry."

Ryan shuffled back across the sofa and seemed immediately troubled. Emma rose and stood in front of him, taking both of his hands in hers. "No! Don't be, please! I didn't mind... I... thank you, for showing me that, and um..."

That was it, Ryan finally realised what he saw before him, the room remained the same, it was her who made it move. The darkness was here Irises, the flecks of gold stars, every star under the sun revolved around her emerald pupils, she made the world sparkle, not it to her. "Don't... stop." She is so beautiful. "Please."

He rose and the dance began again, they coiled together in an embrace, Emma now firmly inflamed as she pressed against him harder, more wild and driven, driving her tongue against his and moaning as he sucked her kiss. The two almost fought as they made out standing up and after knocking the coffee table multiple times, Ryan scooped her up and held her in place as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Somehow she was lighter than she looked, her soft behind seemed tailor-made for his hands and worked perfectly for an effortless way to hold her up.

Emma was now possessed, kissing almost violently against Ryan as she lost control in the moment. She was inexperienced but passionate, kissing in the delightfully cute way a virgin does, copying his tongue as it circled around her mouth, meeting the pressure Ryan kissed her with exactly and growing bolder with each new trick she learnt.

Ryan gently bit her bottom lip as he pulled away from her. She moaned for a second in a mixture of pleasure and pain before launching her mouth over his, sucking his tongue and attempting to send her own down his throat. It was as though Emma had forgotten the need for breath, but more likely, she didn't care, she wanted Ryan more.

After her attack, Ryan too couldn't hold back. He spun her around and planted her on the sofa, the black silk stockings of her legs wondrously squeezing his ribs and waist, trailing over his skin and tickling him as she wriggled under him in a frenzy.

She had caught him off guard with the last barrage of kisses, so now it was Ryan's turn.

He held her under the chin and kissed her lips, more so a brief powerful brush than anything longer, then he held her chin there as threw himself into her neck in a daring mixture of biting and sucking. She screamed, as he knew she would, so he relented momentarily, dragging his tongue up her neck and whispering into her ear, "Emma..." He playfully nipped at the lobe of her ear as all she could do was squeal beneath him in cute little yelps.

"Ryan! Oh my god more!"

He sank back into her neck and she howled like a wolf at the full moon. No matter how loud she got it only drove him to be wilder. His hands now flew up and down her thighs, brushing down against her legs all the way to the ankle, coursing back up, increasing pressure as he passed the knees, the hips, the navel until finally he reached her breasts. They were incredible, small but softer than velvet, squishy but delightfully firm and full, it felt as though they should be shapeless they were that smooth, but after every squeeze they returned to their shape and begged for more.

Emma barely had the breath to scream anymore and found herself blissfully at the mercy of the beast named Ryan, she wanted to feel his hands over every inch of her body, for him to fill her, to never let her go, when all she could do was wrestle and rub against him the burning sexual desire was maddening. He tortured her by kneading her breasts, his fingers pinched and squeezed her perfectly, the stimulation made her nipples harder than diamonds as they pressed against the smart dark brassiere. I need to get this bra off! I need to feel his mouth around my breasts!

Ryan pecked her on the cheek and knelt upright, his fingers trailed along her thighs and gradually repealed the black evening dress, before sliding his fingers to either side of her panties, rose pink with slightly frilly outlines and now a darkening patch at the body. They strained against her sex after being ridden up by her pressing against his thigh and rubbing like a dog in heat, and the sight seemed to make Ryan drool with an animal hunger. In a flash the panties came down, the night swirled around her, as her pussy lay bare before him, the excitement pounded through her so much she wondered if she might pass out. Please stay awake! Please!

His hands struggled into the joint behind her knees and he gave her one last look in a silent confirmation, before pressing her knees towards her chest, further exposing her sex to the open air, pointing it directly to the ceiling which rocketed alive with shooting stars.

His mouth dove between her legs.

It was all Emma could do to not scream, covering her mouth with both hands, yet still she failed and screamed into them loud enough to rock the mountains, completely emptying her lungs and leaving her a shaking shivering mess. It was with long drags along the complete length of her vulva that he started, laying his wide flat tongue at her base before using his neck to lick her properly rather than make his tongue move, the equal pressure and wetness rolled through her genitals, building like a tidal wave before crashing into a warm tingling sensation in the bottom of her stomach.

At the top of the movement Ryan locked his lips around her clit and gradually sucked harder and harder. "Fuck! Holy fuck! Fucking, ah!" Emma couldn't contain it, a yell so loud even Ryan felt worried.

"Shush! Even the neighbours will hear that!"

"I'm sorry, please more! Pleas-"

They both heard it at the same time. The growl of an engine stalked them both from the driveway, clawing ever closer at a snail's pace.

"Fuck! Take your panties!" Ryan stuffed them into her hand as Emma sat bolt upright, the sudden move nearly made her collapse with light-headedness, but she had just enough strength in her to grab the TV remote, smash a button, and fall back into the couch as though she were asleep, fixing her hair and dress. Ryan moved like lightning fired from a cannon, sweeping the wine and beer bottles into an arm and rushing towards his room.

The car door slammed. In some queer way, the house had returned to the way it usually was, dark and brooding and cold. Ryan... Ryan...Why do you have to go?

Her mom opened the door with a bag of groceries in her arm, "Hi honey! Oh, did I wake you? I thought I heard you..." The screen glowed with a ghostly emanation, some police show showed a distressed woman pleading with police as her husband was arrested. "That's what I heard. Not like you to watch trashy stuff like that."

"It was a cooking show a minute ago I swear. What time is it?" Emma's heart thumped loud enough to break through her ribs. If she smells the alcohol on me I'm fucked. If she smells the sex on me I'm fucked. Do I smell like that? Does that count as having done something?

"It's ten-thirty on the dot. Come on, you need to get to bed. I've got some things for the cellar, I'll be back up in a minute."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm beat."

"Is Ryan in?"

"Yeah, but he's in his room. He's probably asleep."

Her mother turned to her in a hushed tone, "How do you think he's doing? Is he fitting in? You two seem to get along like a house on fire."

"Mom, I'm really tired. Can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah, of course."

Emma hesitated at the first polished step, "Mom? I think he's fitting in great. I, I really do. I like him a lot. He stuck up for me today at school... it's like I'm getting the big brother I always could have had. Thanks, for getting us in touch."

The shining green eyes of Victoria Campbell met her daughter's, "Oh sweetie, it's alright. Family look after each other. They love each other, even if they've never met. I'm sure he'll open up to me in time. Care to share your secret?"

Emma's heart burst into set concrete. She thanked God that her hair covered most of her face as she realised what her mother had meant. "I think it's just an age thing. Just give him time. He's really sweet, I promise."

"Ah I see. Still, you're brother, a motorcyclist, a son I never knew... how exciting huh?"

The goofy smile that accompanied it couldn't be warded off from making Emma smile, no matter how nervous she felt. "Go to bed mom. Have a good night."

She scampered up the stairs, aiming to hit the bathroom quickly for some mouthwash and deodorant, in case her mother or Ryan came in to speak to her, before having to slink back to her room. I can't believe we were doing that! Oh fuck mom! Couldn't you have given us another ten minutes?

At the other side of her mother's room was Ryan's closed door. Graveyard silent. It was with half a hope she creaked open the door to her own room and crossing her fingers she would see him hiding somewhere, possibly laying on her bed.

Unfortunately, Emma was alone, her only confidant her pillow that she hugged closely to her chest. Her mind immediately set to work on keeping her up all night, the endless torrential downpour of thoughts, feelings and theories swirling around her brain in a whirlpool of uncertainty. Should we have done that? What if he'd have kept going? Was it wrong? Of course it was! Then why did it feel so right? Why did he fit her so perfectly? Why did she think she knew she loved him?

Adept fingers found purpose between her thighs, melting into the sweet torment of her touch. I wish it was him, god I need him again!