All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 09'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
I like the way this is going!

Very interesting chapter! The family is torn apart but there seems to be ‘a small light at the end of the tunnel’ as shown by the continued love of their mother. She seems determined to help (perhaps even forgive) them but also loves her husband and respects his feelings. He, on the other hand, at present, appears adamant but his obvious feelings for his daughter, together with her inevitable pregnancy, will surely bring about reconciliation. His attitude towards Rick is understandable since he can’t or won’t put equal blame on his ‘little girl’. Yes I like the way this is going! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this is not for u mused... this is for me..

hey, anybody who will read my comment... pls, help me a bit... i want to be a member of this site.. i have done all the priliminary things.. but, i haven't received my confirmation mail yet at my external email address... the one i gave... pls, mused, or anybody, tell me what to do.. leave a comment here.. i will read it.... and mused, i loved it... keep it up buddy...

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Series!

Great love story. It is so well written. You are very talented. I anxiously look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Many questions

You've left each chapter gasping for a continuation. So damn much pain, hurt, and blind anger. Yet...there is love. The love of family will have to do. It will have to be enough. I'm interested in finding out where your story will finally land. I just don't believe that even incest could really destroy this family. Time will tell...

thelonewalkerthelonewalkerabout 18 years ago
hey...

come on, where are the rest of the parts... i am dying.... truly dying... now, u can understand, how much i adore ur writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Feel for the parents

Really great story. Read it for a quick fix and found myself loving the characters. I do have to say I think Rick is really an immature jerk for wrecking his family the way he has. I feel bad for the parents, for the dad especially. His children are so disrespectful and horrible to him. I think the way he reacted was so natural and I felt horrible about the way Julie treated him. The two lovers are so selfish and care only about themselves and not how they're hurting anyone else. That's not to say this is a bad story. On the contrary, it's fantastic. I just hope Rick and Julie grow up by the end, because they're acting pretty immaturely and selfish right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
dont listen 2 the comment below

this guy below my comment doesnt know what he's talking about. i love stories!!! keep it up, man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

beautiful.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Oh Drama

The suspense is killing me, onwards to the next chapter. 5 stas as usual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous