All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 11'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That was a MEAN cliffie...

Come on, give us the rest...PLEASE!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
You can’t be serious !!!!!

I am in a state of shock! Julie Was right to worry about telling Rick about her pregnancy. He turns out to be a not very likeable, selfish ‘child’ whose idea of safe sex is to attempt a hasty withdrawal. His “carriage full of our fucked-up babies” and “three-eyed nieces and flipper-handed nephews that their own aunt gave birth to” shows the true extent of his feelings (love?) for Julie! You are going to find it extremely difficult to change the negative opinions that many readers, of this series, now have of Rick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

your story is great ... and we love ur chqaracters .... we want rick to turn out to be a worth while guy ...like i said we love the characters we want more!!!!

His Wet Nerdy PooHis Wet Nerdy Pooabout 18 years ago
I disagree...

I disagree with the comment about Rick. I just think, like MOST people out there, his idea of an baby born from incest is automatically deformed. He's a guy, with a dick, who is acting selfish sometimes but at least he's thinking about the financal problems and social problems that will come from it. It would be better off if both of them graduated into adulthood, finally, and got REAL jobs (yeah - I'm 19 and I'm making $18/hr doing administrative work Rick and Julie could both be doing also) and moved away from where they know people. They could get their own place (larger than a studio), get better jobs, get married... the world is full of possibilities.

Keep that in mind... how huge the world really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Don't Leave Us Hanging

Finish the story, Don't leave us hanging like that.

Dragon01Dragon01about 18 years ago
And The Rest?

Are You Going To Finish It?

David48David48about 18 years ago
OK...

...time to grow up kid! Here they are fucking like rabbits and he is just NOW worrying about spawning incest infected, subhuman babies? Good thing she is young as well. These two needed to research some before crossing the bubba/bubbett incest line. Then they would have known that the chances of them having a "deformed" baby are miniscule, even compared to a non-related couple. I think the love here is strong, but the dumb kid factor makes it all a crap shoot at best. They need to get their parents back into the picture again. In short...they really need some useful advise, and she needs to get mad and tell dufus boy that he can pull out all he wants...IT'S TOO DAMN LATE. This fantasy is about to get VERY real...

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
What the hell, dude???

hey, what's about the comment on ur profile - 'The Family Room is done'.... are u tired of writing it.. then, probably u never should have started it.. u have been one of my fav's here. Top 3. now, in this story, after this prolonged sessions of their life together outside their home and the imminent birth of their baby, the emotions emitting from this issue - u r quitting.. that's not like u man. I wasn't all that satisfied with the ending of Worth It too. U didn't show us how a baby fit in their loving life but at least we saw a picture of them at 29. here? u have given us a hanging question, an uncomfortable situation where Julie is a bit afraid, disconcerted but awfully optimistic and romantic about having a true family with Rick which includes her hope of having more children and then, Rick is quite paranoid about having babies which belied his intentions in Chapter 3 and 7,8. His concerns about not being able to live as a suppossed couple, or having a family do raise doubts about his previous kind and loving notions about Julie. I know - there are contradictions in human psyche. But, I can only hope, after all the thoughtful and greatly divine feelings Rick nourished for Julie he would not treat Julie as something fucking toy which in the last chapter he seemed to do very well indeed. If u want to keep him like that, Julie does deserve better.

and, don't stop this story now. as one of ur die-hard admirer, i can say, it would just deteriorate ur reputation of being one of the most romantic author with depths of emotion and commitment. I do hope - u would listen to our fervent request. but, it's ur show anyway.

well, what more.... nothing.... greatly dissappointed.... but, nothing else....

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
I think

that the fit just hit the shan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What will happen dose he leave her now that she is pregnant I hope not

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Gosh

Love the story as usual and gave another 5 stars. Why is Rick being such a dick thou? He claims to love her and be unable to live without her yet his breakimg her heart and hurting her feelings. Damnnnn

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Bloody hell this started off being a great ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story but you’ve really drawn this out haven’t you, nearly two bloody chapters just to tell him she fucking pregnant REALLY. Boring..I really hope this story picks up because it’s going downhill fast….

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

This would make a really good book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous