The Family Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so hot, David," she said. "Thank you for sacrificing your orgasms. Now, I may tease and torture you a bit from time to time, OK?"

I nodded a little apprehensively.

"God, I never knew you'd be so submissive and sweet about this, David. You've made mama very happy."

I smiled at her.

What surprised me the most about the chastity device and wearing it was how much hornier it made me, especially the first several days. The sensation of having my cock locked up in it, the feel of the device, made me constantly aware of my cock. As horny a teenager as I was, even I have moments watching a movie, playing a game or doing almost anything non-sexual when I am not as aware. That was gone.

It was tough at first, but with Lauren's help and some lessons in meditation and sexual self-denial that I found online, I was able to channel that sexual energy into reading and other tasks. Within that first week, any unfinished business with the house was done. The two rooms that needed painting were painted. All of the leftover unpacking was completed, and on and on.

Friday nights were my free times. Lauren would come home from work. She'd take a shower and unlock me and we would play "show and tell" for an hour or more. Edging was still included.

Spring quickly faded into summer. It got hotter, and most of my daily chores I could take care of in an hour or two, so I started exploring the city more. Central City is pretty big, so there's lots to see.

I think it was sometime in mid-June when Lauren came home from work on a Friday and things changed a little.

"I want you to start helping me with showers and baths, especially on Fridays, David. Is that OK? I may have you help me get dressed and brush my hair sometimes, too."

I said I would be glad to. She smiled at me, stroked my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"You are SO sweet. You are going to make some woman ecstatic some day."

I smiled back.

This became our routine. I would loofa her back and even shampoo her hair. Eventually, I was tasked with helping her trim her bush and shave her legs. I loved it. She was ten years older than me but still so sexy and beautiful. Although I had loved my sister from the very beginning of my life, I began to worry that I was falling in love with her.

Once I had dried her off, Lauren unlocked me and put the device on the bathroom counter. She told me to get a quick shower and minimize any touching of my cock.

As I was drying off, Lauren yelled for me to come down to the Family Room when I was ready. A couple of minutes later, I was and bounded down the stairs to get there.

In the interim, Lauren had started streaming some porn video from my laptop to the five-footer. I probably looked surprised.

"Don't get me wrong, baby bro," Lauren said. "I still LOVE what we do down here, but I thought I'd mix things up a bit."

It also was then that I noticed a large shopping bag next to the wingback chair that had the Kinkster logo on the side. I'd been tempted to go into that store on one of my exploratory wanderings but I hadn't worked up the nerve yet.

"God, I so need this. It has been a long week."

The hospital had finally given Lauren a set shift 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and she had just finished four days of 12-hour shifts. The good news is she would have the next four days off.

Almost abruptly, Lauren plopped herself in what was becoming her favorite chair. She was spending more and more time downstairs and even liked it for reading and watching TV. Despite her declared desire for variety, she started with the bullet again.

I took the couch, sitting on my towel and alternated between watching her and the porn as I stroked.

Lauren's lessons in chastity and edging had convinced me that the best orgasms were the ones you have to wait for. At 18, mine still were volcanic.

Two women were on the screen now, one was clearly the dominant butch and she was making her younger secretary lick her pussy and ass. That was turning me on immensely.

"Stop," she said, leaning over to the laptop.

Lauren and I didn't even talk sex as much during breaks any more. For now, we seemed to have exhausted that topic. We talked about her day at work and my day around the house and the city. Soon, we were back at it. She switched the video feed and stumbled on to a page of girls making guys eat them out.

"Oh, wow," she said as she leaned back to start working her quim with the penis vibe.

Soon, we were both moaning and panting and working ourselves up again. Within minutes, we were reading for another pause.

"You can cum on this third round," Lauren said. "I think I'm close, too."

We joked about the porn and made fun of it, although we still were excited by it. Honestly, Lauren's sense of humor about sex had probably taken as much of the pressure off it in my mind. My virgin brain for a long time had made it into this symbolic, psychological threshold rather than a simple need or drive like appetite. Of course, that comparison isn't entirely accurate, but hopefully you understand what I'm saying.

Anyway, pent up for a week, full of male libido and desperately horny, it didn't take me long again to reach a climax. Lauren had taught me to sync my arousal to hers. It had taken weeks, but I was increasingly confident that when I got a girlfriend I could at least get close to doing the same so I didn't cum too early.

I spewed a big load, as usual. Lauren often joked that with so much semen I was probably going to make a baby the first time I fucked a girl. I wiped up, threw the tissues on the towel as Lauren cursed and stopped in apparent frustration.

She was almost in tears and that upset me.

"I'm so tired, but I am so horny, too," she complained.

Her feet were on the floor, her legs wide and she was slouched in the chair. Her hands and arms were draped over the arms of the chair in defeat.

I didn't even think about it. I walked over to a spot between her legs and dropped to my knees. I'm not sure where the words I said even came from. I had been pondering questions of gender, sex and power over the last few weeks, but to this day, I puzzle over where my spoken words came from.

"I love you, Lauren. You've taught me so much already. Thank you for making your brother into your bitch. Teach me more, please. I want to lick you, Lauren. I want to really worship that pussy I have stared at for so long. You deserve this."

Lauren didn't say a word. She didn't have to. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. Not breaking eye contact, she slowly stood in front of the chair, spread her legs in a wide stance, looked down at me and with love pouring from her face, grabbed the back of my head and guided my face and mouth between her legs.

To this day, I wonder what it looked like: Lauren there standing with her legs wide and arms akimbo, me kneeling low, face up worshipfully. At that moment, I felt my will and sense of self leave me and I became a part of her.

I would love to go into exquisite detail, but what happened between us was primal, almost animalistic. The details are lost to me. I licked slowly at first, my first taste of pussy, any pussy. My licks were wide, slow and wet. Her taste was intoxicating. I was hooked for good, for life. From then on, I have been a pussy addict. Lauren gasped and emitted moans that bordered on whimpers. She didn't guide me that first time and I'm not sure I would have been able to even understand spoken words I was so besotted with lust. I licked and fed between her legs intuitively, following naturally but without thought of her reactions and slight movements.

My own cock had recovered. It had never been harder and it was even felt bigger than normal. Tentatively I stroked as I licked. That seemed to break the spell, at least for a moment. Somehow, Lauren had noticed.

She pushed my face away, and then slapped me with her right hand across the face. I was stunned, and then she slapped me again with her left. It was the only time she ever hit me, but what shocked me most was that I almost came the second time she slapped at my face.

"Concentrate only on me," Lauren said, finally speaking. "In fact, let's make this easy. Just stick out your tongue, keep it out."

I did.

Lauren proceeded to use me like human dildo or vibe. She started grinding her wet cunt on my chin and tongue, setting her own pace and seeming to get off as much on her dominance as the sensations themselves. My face was a sloppy mess, oiled and slick with her juices.

"Mama's going to use her boy for her pleasure. If you get off again, too, that's a bonus to you, but I don't really care if you do," she gasped and said between breaths.

Her hands were pulling me hard and forcefully into her cunt and crotch.

It wasn't long before she came powerfully and with a loud cry. Lauren didn't squirt but she did wet my face even more when she did. I was panting for air when she released me and collapsed back into the big, wingback chair.

No words were exchanged, but after a minute or two we were both calming down. My erection softened slightly but still was very much there and obvious. Lauren reached down into the all but forgotten shopping bag and pulled out a box of something.

It was the latest cutting edge male masturbator, one of those devices with a silicone reproduction of a vagina that vibrates and grabs. Next, she unopened the box, pulled out the cylindrical device, plugged it in and then handed it to me along with a tube of lube and a smile.

"I hope you like it. I know I'll enjoy watching you with it. I'll never give you my pussy, David, but I decided there are other ways we can get you some practice."

I lubed up my cock, which caused it to get fully hard again. The heating element in the SmartPussy already had warmed it up. It was an amazing feeling as I sunk my cock into the silicone. I audibly groaned and felt my cock get even harder.

That's when Lauren's phone rang. By then she was leaning back casually in her chair and watching me. I was surprised when she answered it and even more surprised when she said, "Hi, Debbie... Oh nothing, I just bought the BoyToy a fake cunt and now I'm watching him fuck it."

I groaned at the humiliation and a little alarmed at the disclosure. That concern must have been visible on my face because Lauren made an excuse and then momentarily muted the phone to explain Debbie knew Lauren had a young lover but didn't know it was me.

I nodded my understanding then as my anxiety ebbed, mentally I fell completely into what I was doing. For more than a minute, I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, Lauren was standing near me with the phone on speaker mode. She wanted Debbie to hear the wet sounds and my moans.

Still on speaker, she stepped back and ordered me to cum.

"Cum for mama, pussyboy," she said. "Cum in the cunt so you can eat your cream pie."

Debbie must have been playing with herself because I heard her moan back.

That and the strength of resolve in Lauren's voice made me want to please them both. I came, filling the fake pussy with rope after rope of my load.

When I was done and coming down, Lauren removed the insert from the metal cylinder, grabbed it tight from the base and began moving her clenched grip down the length of the silicone. She ordered me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue.

As the first drops hit my tongue, I could only vaguely taste lube, most of that adhered to the walls of the silicone pussy. Lauren described the scene to Debbie, then ordered me to "swallow that seed, cumslut." I did and Debbie audibly climaxed as Lauren described it.

Lauren made her apologies to Debbie and told her she had to go.

She tossed the toys aside, looked down on my, stroked my cheek and said, "Good boy. Sweet boy." There was so much love in her eyes that I teared up.

Lauren told me to clean up, and then make us both dinner. I did.

More time slid by and soon we were well into July when the next major development occurred. I had continued in chastity and our Friday sessions stayed on track, except now I was expected and enjoyed the use of the SmartPussy. I discovered all of its controls for heating, modes of vibration and grip. Lauren continued to feed me my cum, sometimes letting it splash on my face and closed mouth.

As time progressed, Lauren became more sadistic, and I became, thankfully, more masochistic. She never did so outside of our sex sessions, but she consistently began belittling me verbally when we played. I may have been taken aback at first but I pretty quickly got into it. Increasingly I felt she was using me as her plaything as much as she was teaching me.

After that first initial experience of cunnilingus, Lauren became more diligent about teaching me to eat pussy proficiently. She always emphasized that all women are different and that I should always pay attention to how they react and respond accordingly. Lauren taught me not to focus exclusively on the clit but all of a woman's pussy, to find the secret spot usually near the clit but not on the clit that would get her off. She called it the 'secret button.'

Also that July, I was invited to a social media page for the incoming class at BUCCA. Building student-to-student connections was something the university encouraged because it helped with retention. I made some personal connections pretty quickly, especially with a group of sci-fi/comic book geeks. It was early July when Adrianne, one of my new friends, took the initiative and suggested a casual, real-life meet up at a pizza place.

All of us were roughly the same age, 18-22, with Adrianne being the oldest. She was petite with an almost elfin quality to her, and her style was a blend of tomboy geek girl and retro goth that drew me in. I've always had a thing for bohemian women.

Adrianne and I both had been drinking, and I guess that made me a little reckless because we were so into making out in the narrow hallway between the dining area and the restrooms that I momentarily forgot about keeping her away from my device.

Her hand brushed my caged dick, and she almost jumped she was so startled.

"What the fuck is that?!"

Fortunately, no one was close enough to hear her. I shushed her, which seemed to annoy her and provoke her to aggressively grab my crotch.

"Oh, my God," Adrianne whispered. "Is that a chastity device? Really?... I've heard about these but I've never seen one in real life."

Of course, I was mortified and crimson red.

"Show me," she said.

I guess I should have been relieved she wasn't repulsed or freaked out enough to make a scene, but I told her I couldn't without permission.

Her mouth was agape and she stared at me in confusion, then the lights went on again.

"You have a keyholder?"

I sheepishly nodded yes. I asked her if she wanted me to text my keyholder and ask.

"OK, we need to talk, but let's go outside to my van."

No one was around, and it was cooler outside her van than inside.

I proceeded to summarize my summer, leaving out the fact that my keyholder was my sister. I said she was my roommate, and we shared a house together. By the time I had finished, Lauren had answered.

Lauren wrote: "No, you are not to show her your device or big dirty cock unless I am present. However, you must tell her that you must do whatever else she wants between now and dawn, provided it is between the two of you and isn't illegal. I have to get back to work now. Have fun. --L."

I showed it to Adrianne, and she beamed, "Disappointing on the first part, but what a fun consolation prize."

Some inebriated students interrupted us with shouting as they headed toward their car with their designated driver.

"Let's get out of here," Adrianne said.

I got in the van with her, and she drove us away. Both of us were excited now and my cock was pushing at the inside of the cage. Adrianne eliminated a couple of places we passed before she finally settled on the loading dock of a now vacant Sears. We were completely alone. She opened the moonroof and a gentle, cool breeze gradually made the van interior more comfortable.

"Hmm, so you can't show me the cage. I respect that, but do you have underwear over it?"

I told her I did, boxer briefs.

"Good, then take off everything else."

I stripped while she removed her shirt and bra. Her breasts were beautiful, not huge but firm and high with small areolas and long nipples. I was mesmerized. She complimented me on my physique, and then sat down on the beat up sofa she had in the back of the van where we had moved from the front.

"Sit next to me," she said.

I complied, and Adrianne reached over and caressed my face.

"Such a pretty boy," she smiled. "Suck on my tits, baby."

I lowered my face, gently kissed and licked the skin of her left breast and then moved on to suckle on her left nipple. Adrianne sighed with pleasure. I then realized I had never sucked Lauren's tits, and oddly, I had never asked to.

"Good boy," she said breathily. "Nice tongue. Do the other one now." I switched to the other nipple, using my tongue to tease and lick and my lips and mouth to gently suck. Lauren held my head and directed me in a very maternal way.

With her hands she directed me back to the left nipple and told me to lightly use my teeth. I did.

"It's so hot you have a keyholder, and that she controls your dick. I'm a kinky bitch, too, David. I'm so grateful she loaned you to me tonight."

"Shit," she cursed in frustrated lust. Adrianne quickly rose and stripped completely, then leaned with her hands out against the inner wall of the van. "Get down there and lick my ass, slut."

I kneeled on her pile of clothes and buried my face between the cheeks of her butt. She was pretty clean, thankfully. I tongue-bathed the crack of her ass, and then teased her asshole with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, God, she sure has trained your tongue well. That's incredible," she cooed. "You're a dirty asslicker, aren't you, David?" I mumbled a yes. By then, I was immersed in the musky cleft between her ass cheeks, wallowing in her and licking. The humiliation of it was deepened by the thought of how my sister had just casually ordered me to serve Lauren, like a whore. It turned me on immensely as my tongue circle and traveled deeper into her. I noticed Adrianne had begun fingering herself and moaning.

To this day, I am not sure what motivated me to do what I did. Maybe I was a little mad about what Lauren done, despite being turned on. Maybe it was some self-destructive impulse that was a part of newly discovered submissive side. Whatever the cause, it was extremely risky and badly timed. It very easily could have backfired in a hundred different ways, all of them catastrophic.

I lifted my head and withdrew my tongue as Adrianne kept masturbating. I said, "Lauren, my keyholder, is my sister."

That pushed Adrianne over the edge. I felt her jerk and cry out in orgasm.

"Oh! ... Oh! ... Ooooohhh," she said with diminishing volume, the last utterance being more of a sigh. Adrianne was gasping for breath and she turned around and looked down at me.

I saw a mix of confusion, sexual release, curiosity and more all at once. But, I didn't see revulsion. Instead, I saw immediate acceptance.

"Your ... your sister?"

Briefly, I toyed with the idea of pretending it was a fantasy of mine that I was playing out, but instead, I nodded.

What ensued was a discussion of the parameters of my relationship with Lauren. I was honest and clear. I mentioned everything except the cunnilingus. As far as Adrianne knew after my confession, my sister and I had no sexual contact. It was all voyeuristic kink and power games.

Instead of being repulsed, Adrianne was intrigued. She even half jokingly praised Lauren's "fearless approach to sex education."