The Family Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the discussion had wound down, both of us dressed and cleaned ourselves up. We drove mostly in silence and I got on my phone. Sure enough, there was a message from Lauren asking how it went and I gave her an honest synopsis, including my confession. My sister was upset at first at my indiscretion but calmed down once I explained Adrianne's reaction and her curiosity.

"Jesus, this has made me horny as fuck," Lauren typed.

Although Adrianne had no idea I was texting my sister or what we were communicating about, she must have felt the same way because she said, "Goddamn, I'm still wet and horny. I sure wish I could jump your bones right now, bitch boi." She laughed with a tone of frustrated regret but understanding. "I guess it's me and Mr. Rabbit after I drop you off."

There was a lull of a couple of minutes in our texting when Lauren texted those momentous words.

"Do you want to lose your v-card tonight, David?" I was shocked.

"Really? Are you serious or are you teasing?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she returned and paused. "Seriously, if Adrianne wants to fuck, you two can, but I have to be allowed to watch. Ask her and tell me how she reacts and what she says. If you don't fuck this up, then you might get to fuck, bitch." She added a wink emoji.

This seemed like such a big development for such a casual attitude. That caused a temporary hit to my self-esteem while simultaneously enflaming my still simmering libido.

I didn't know anyway to get the words past my lips, but I stammered the following: "Uh ... uh ... Lauren said you could fuck me if she gets to watch." Adrianne kept her eyes on the road but ventured a couple of quick glances in my direction. "She said you could be the one who takes my virginity."

"Whoa, whoa!" she said, and then asked me to repeat what I had said. I did.

She pulled the van into the parking lot of a closed doughnut shop.

"Wait, you're a virgin?" Now she was looking directly at me, and her stare made me nervous. I thought, "Shit, I've already blown it. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I nodded a timid yes.

Suddenly, there was a softening in her expression, a compassion I hadn't sensed in her before.

Adrianne reached out and caressed my left cheek.

"Are you sure you want to give it to me, babe?"

I nodded yes again, but this time with more enthusiasm.

"That is so fucking hot," she whispered, moved her hand to the back of my neck then drew my mouth to hers. Her tongue pushed into my mouth with a passion that made me feel penetrated and submissive. My cock was like blue steel, and I felt a hunger from her kisses that was powerfully erotic. There was such strength in her lust.

After two or three minutes of necking and her pulling me tighter to her, she broke off our embrace.

"OK, we're going to get to your house real quick," she said with a laugh and put the car in gear.

Our conversation restarted with a renewed interest in the directions first, then questions about Lauren and how the rest of the evening might proceed, what she should expect. I told her my guesses.

We both arrived in the driveway excited with expectations. With my key, I led us in the front door and after covering the few feet of the entryway, I called out to Lauren. She answered with a simple, "Here!" clearly indicating the downstairs family room. Adrianne quietly followed me down.

Lauren projected her usual confidence, gave Adrianne her hand then went in for a hug.

"Wow, David brought home a looker."

Adrianne laughed and blushed slightly.

Adrianne and I seated ourselves on the couch and Lauren went back to her seat opposite.

Adrianne asked if she could ask some questions, basically she wanted to confirm my account of things, which didn't offend me. In fact, I was curious to see if Lauren would deny anything or at least give us her true take on things. She could be mysterious as to her motivations and thoughts sometimes. Lauren didn't deny anything, but I think she noticed I had omitted the cunnilingus because when Adrianne said she had no more questions, Lauren gave me a wry smile.

Adrianne said, "This is so hot and kinky."

"It doesn't creep you out that we are brother and sister?" Lauren asked.

"No, it's hot, and it's not like you're fucking. Maybe a lot of people would condemn it, but I think it's so cool how you taught him." She grinned and added, "And, I hope to take advantage of his training."

Lauren grinned back, "OK, then maybe we should all get naked."

I was still taking off my shoes by the time Lauren was naked. She walked over to me and silently waited while I got the rest off. Next, she reached over, took me cock and the device in her hand and unlocked me. She took off the device and put all of it on an end table.

"May I?" Adrianne asked.

"Go right ahead. Do what you want with him, anything you want. I'm just here to enjoy the show."

Lauren said down in her usual chair again, threw one leg over the arm of the chair and settled in to masturbate and play the voyeur.

Adrianne gently took my cock in her hand, already growing fatter and longer.

"God, that's a nice cock," she said. I blushed.

Lauren said, "Isn't it though."

"I've got to taste it."

Adrianne dropped to her knees and proceeded to lick my cock, running her tongue up its length and down to my balls. She buried her face in the still loose skin of my sac and proceeded to suck and play with them in her mouth. Of course, her oral ministrations finished the deal. I was as hard as blue steel. Adrianne took the head of my cock in her mouth and licked off the precum, moaning as she did. She put a few inches in her mouth and just suckled at it, driving me crazy.

I glanced over at Lauren, and she was diddling herself as she watched. She looked at me with a measure of both lust and sisterly love. When we made eye contact, she spoke.

"Lie down on the couch, David," Lauren directed.

My cock pulled out of Adrianne's mouth with a pop and she sighed in frustration. I was face up on the couch with my cock almost airborne it was so stiff and eager to soar when Adrianne wordlessly moved into position on top of me. I looked up into her eyes as she peered down into mine. This was it. I was going to lose my cherry, and I had never been more eager.

As I watched, Adrianne lowered herself, and I watched as my cockhead then shaft were enveloped by her warm, buttery cunt. I love all kinds of sex, but for a man, there is little in life that's ultimately as satisfying as that. We're wired that way, I think. Even today, I can recall every inch of that experience.

I heard Lauren cry out and watched her legs jerk as she came powerfully. Within a minute or two, Adrianne was resting with my cock completely inside her, stretching her. Her eyes were closed and like me she seemed to be savoring the moment. I could feel my dick pulse inside her, and I was so aroused that I was grateful for her stillness. I wanted to make this last. In fact, that had been a major goal of all my sister-directed training, orgasm control. The cage, fleshlight, all of it had been preparation for my first fuck.

The room was pervaded with the smells of sex and sweat. Lauren still was coming down from her big cum. The breathing of all of us was audible as Adrianne began pulsing back at my cock with little squeezes of her vaginal muscles. It was exquisite torture, but I held on as after a couple of minutes, she added a slight rocking motion to her squeezes.

"How does that feel, David?"

I could only groan my response. I was barely capable of words anyway.

Then, the rocking became small pussy thrusts up and down, less than an inch at first. Unexpectedly, Adrianne stopped and I saw her shudder in a mini-orgasm. She seemed surprised by it, too. Then, slowly, she resumed. My groans and moans grew in volume and frequency. The sensations were so wonderful. My hands rested on her knees and thighs. Soon, Adrianne was drawing the head of my cock to just inside her and then plunging down the length. She was working us both up to it. The friction and heat of our bodies was something unforgettable. Perspiration trickled off us despite the air conditioning, and then, finally, we were there. Both of us practically shouted primal cries of release as my seed spilled into her pussy and a second later she shook with waves of orgasm.

Panting, Adrianne collapsed onto me, burying her face in my neck and shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, my softening cock still in her hot pussy.

When she thought she had waited long enough, we were snapped out of our reverie by applause from Lauren.

She laughed a throaty laugh and said, "Congratulations, brother. You're no longer a virgin."

Both Adrianne and I laughed, too, and Adrianne and I both sat up right on the couch, continuing to collect ourselves.

Lauren stood up and walked over to Adrianne.

"I want to thank you," she said. As Adrianne attempted to return the thanks, she cut herself off. Lauren had sunk to her knees in front of her, put her hands on Adrianne's thighs and parted them. Gently, she dove in and began licking up the creampie. She was eating my cum, her brother's seed, from the cunt of the woman who had just taken my virginity. This clearly surprised Adrianne, but she moaned at the sensation. Lauren lightly whimpered in pussy lust, licking deeper and deeper, getting every last drop of my copious load. As I went to my bathroom to clean up, I heard her gasp with a mini-orgasm much like, from the sound of it, the small one while we were fucking.

Adrianne and I were a close couple for much of our time in school, breaking up early in our last year. For almost three years, she lived with Lauren and me in the house. As warned, Lauren and I never had penetrative sex, but she was a big part of our sex life as a couple, Adrianne and me. Eventually, we all looked at the swinger stuff Mom and Dad had left behind, and I eventually fulfilled Lauren's wish to see me suck a dick. Actually, that was fulfilled multiple times over.

Those are tales for another time, though.

After we split, Adrianne and I both would end up dating other people, but several years after that first time and after our career paths in the food biz were steadily under way, we started seeing each other again and eventually married.

Lauren and I never really played much again on our own after Adrianne moved out. One year later, she met a doctor and two years later they married. What the four us eventually did together is another story, too. Maybe I'll tell it to you here one day.