The Family Secret

Story Info
Greg talks to daughter's BF about the family tradition.
2.3k words
4.18
47.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

"Taylor is bringing her boyfriend home for the afternoon this weekend and she said they're getting pretty serious." My wife announced to me at dinner one evening.

Taylor is our youngest of 4 daughters at 19, and is "away" at college living in the dorms. I put away in quotations because her school is only 30 minutes away but she insisted on living the dorm life to get the full college experience. Meanwhile, she seems to be around the house more now than when she was in high school.

"Good, I'd like to meet him. They've been dating for 6 months. It's about time. I need to check him out. Have a talk." I responded.

"I thought you might say that honey." Katherine said.

———————————————————————

"There's my baby girl!" I called out when the door opened and my youngest entered towing a tall athletic guy behind her.

"Mom, dad, this is Jay." Taylor said while pushing him forward probably to make sure he shook my hand. My daughter knows that I like to check a man's handshake.

"Nice to meet you Jay." I said extended my hand to greet him. "I'd like to say I've heard a lot about you but my daughter is somewhat private."

"Nice to meet you as well sir." Jay said giving me a strong but not overly zealous handshake. "She's told me all about both of you sir. I'm very happy to finally meet you."

"Please call me Greg." I told him. "We'll be eating soon then I'd love to have a chat in my office later on Jay."

"Sounds great sir, I mean Greg." Jay responded with confidence but not cockiness. So far so good.

After a nice BBQ rib dinner we relaxed on the patio while enjoying some cold lemonade and made small talk with the kids about classes, grades, and professors. Jay was carrying a 4 point GPA while playing lacrosse and volunteering at community centers. Another few points for the young lad.

"How about Jay and I retreat to my office to have a talk?" I said to the group as I stood up and turned to head into the house.

Jay got up and started following me after giving my daughter a peck on the cheek, "Wish me luck" he whispered in her ear louder than he probably meant to.

I closed the office doors behind us and told Jay to make himself comfortable on the leather couch. I sat in my reading chair adjacent to the couch.

"You're starting off good Jay but I'd like to know what your intentions are with Taylor. No pressure, if it's casual you can say that." I tried to put him at ease to talk openly. "I just want to have an honest conversation."

"Truthfully sir, I mean Greg, I like Taylor a lot. I think I love her actually. She's not like any other girl I've dated." Jay seemed sincere. "I'm 21 and going to graduate this year. I'm looking at a long term commitment. Like getting married." He hesitantly told me looking for my reaction.

"That's what I want to hear Jay. Commitment." I was proud of the young man. "Do you have job offers yet? What's the plan to support my daughter and a family one day?" Might as well see just how serious he is.

"My father owns a business over in Marilla Industrial Complex that molds and machines parts for the space industry. Has a contract with NASA and everything. The company is very successful and he wants me to eventually take over." Jay came from a man that built a successful business. I'm liking him more and more.

"Wonderful. Glad you have a plan if you're truly serious about Taylor." I sat back feeling good. "But there's something else that needs to be addressed." I pondered how to breach the subject of sex.

"What's that Greg?" Jay looked nervous.

"We have a tradition in our family that goes back generations. Our women marry as virgins. That won't be a problem for Taylor will it?" I asked paying attention to his body language as much as his pending answer.

"No sir. Greg. We haven't had sex yet. She did mention that she wanted to wait. I'm not a virgin though. She knows." He spilled his guts. "I hope that wouldn't prevent us from being together."

"Certainly not. But I expect that you will protect Taylor's purity until the wedding, night?" I questioned sternly.

"No Greg. I mean, we've both been talking about it. Honestly we are itching for sure. If I may be completely blunt sir, I've been masturbating a lot to quell the urges." He admitted.

"I understand Jay. I'm a man that has urges too. And at your age I know how difficult it is. What I'm about to tell you is a secret within our family and I expect you will keep it that way." I leaned in closet to Jay as a way to convey my seriousness. "Since you desire a marriage commitment with Taylor I'd like to explain something."

"You can trust me Greg." Jay leaned forward as well I assume to acknowledge the gravity of the moment. "I want to be a part of this family one day soon sir. Greg."

"While the women in this family have been virgins at marriage for many generations they are also insatiable lovers once the nuptials happen. Every last one of them has been taught from a young age that a wife's duty is to satisfy her husband's animal desires. They will submit fully to him, regardless of their mood, and do anything to please him. It has been passed down one to another that it's a gift to give themselves to us fully for protecting their purity before tying the knot and taking care of them after." I looked for Jay's reaction.

Jay looked somewhat puzzled. "I'm not sure I fully understand. Like they're into being dominated?"

"No son." I chuckled at that a little. "I mean they might be but that's not necessarily the case. What I mean is that whatever you are into, they will comply. Whenever you want sex, they will be ready. Whatever kink you need to get you off, they will acquiesce."

"So hypothetically, if I were into oral sex, Taylor would give it to me as often as I wanted?" He noticeably tread lightly around that subject.

"That's what I'm saying. Our women are taught to please their man. But we never mistreat our wives. There are some things we don't do, and won't accept. No wife beating, ever. No cheating, if you're into other women sometimes she will allow it. Other than that, what happens in your house between you and her is on." I explained to my expected future son in law.

"Anything?" Jay looked off and pondered that. "Like, and respectfully Greg, if I want anal sex it's a yes. If I want oral it's a yes." He was trying to contain his glee. "Not that I'm into sir but even like peeing on each other and kinky stuff?"

"Jay, I'm telling you anything but only if you protect her purity until marriage. I don't tell people this but I like to take Katherine out to the bar sometimes and have her dress slutty. I get charged up at other men staring at her. Then on the way home she sucks my cock in the truck while I tell her what those men would have done to her if I decided to gift her to them." I unloaded one of the many kinks I have.

"I'm not sure what I'm into Greg." Jay now wondered what kinks he may want to try. "I've just had normal sex a few times."

"That's okay. You'll figure it out together." I told him. "And there's one more thing. It may sound crazy but I need to see your cock." I added.

"My cock? For what? I'm clean sir I swear." Jay pleaded his case.

"I need to make sure you have something that will satisfy my daughter and will be respectable to pass on to any grandsons you two may give me." I explained. "Stand up and let me see what you have."

Jay stood up and slowly undid his belt and the top button of his jeans. "I should tell you that thinking about what you were telling me gave me an erection." Jay admitted.

"No worries. I've seen hard dicks before. Pull it out Jay." I encouraged him.

"Yes sir." And with that Jay pushed his pants and underwear down causing his erect cock to first point towards the ground then fling straight up and slap his stomach.

"Very nice equipment Jay. What's that, about 7.5"? Very nice cut too. Thick and veiny. Has my daughter seen this yet?" I asked.

"No Greg. But to be honest she has felt it though my pants when we were kissing. Almost made me cum." He confessed. "I haven't seen her private areas either."

"Hold on Jay." I said as I stood up and went to the doors. I opened one of my office doors and called my wife, "Katherine! Come here please. Alone!"

I turned to Jay to see him starting to pull his pants back up. "Hold on Jay. I want my wife to see this."

"My penis?" Jay almost squeaked.

"Yes Jay. She's her mother. She should know that her daughter will be taken care of." I said matter of factly. "We're a close family Jay. You want to be a part of it right?"

"Yea sir. Greg." Jay hesitantly responded.

Upon entering the office my wife closed the door behind her and turned to look at Jay standing up with his pants and underwear down at his knees. "Oh that's a very nice penis Jay. May I?" She asked him reaching towards his member.

"I'm sorry?" Jay didn't understand.

"May I touch it?" Katherine answered.

"Sure?" He said looking at me.

I nodded in assent.

"Oh my Greg. He's as hard as granite! Very thick too!" My wife assessed her future son in law's dick. "Taylor will enjoy this very much. Almost as big as my husband Jay!"

"Jay tells me he and Taylor haven't had sex or even seen each other naked yet." I told my wife. "He has to masturbate a lot to keep himself from being tempted to take her purity. I'm sure it'll be a little more difficult now that he knows our family secret."

"I'll bet it's hard! No pun intended. Taylor is a beautiful sexy young woman." Katherine said with a giggle still holding onto Jay's hard prick. "Maybe I should help him out dear. Would that be okay with you?" My wife turned to me and inquired.

"I think it would be helpful if you'd do that for him Katherine." I smacked her ass playfully. "That okay with you Jay?"

"What? What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Let me take care of you." My wife said while dropping to her knees and taking his cock head into her mouth without waiting for a response. She swirled her tongue around the tip and cupped his large full balls.

Jay looked at me not sure what to do.

"Relax son. Can't send you back out there to my virgin daughter with a loaded gun." I calmed Jay down. "And my wife is an expert cock sucker. You won't last long anyway."

My wife had begun bobbing her head on his thick cock while jacking at the base when she didn't have him fully in her mouth. Her other hand massaged and kneaded his low hangers. Jay kept his groin area well groomed. That's the sign of a clean man.

"Oh no. I'm going to cum soon Mrs. Adams!" Jay was embarrassed he was on edge so quickly.

"It's okay Jay. She'll swallow every drop." I assured him. "Let her do the work."

With that Jay started to erupt in my wife's mouth. His body spasmed 6 or 7 times shooting ropes of hot spunk into my wife's throat each time. I could tell he wanted to instinctively put his hands on Katherine's head but he wasn't sure that was appropriate. After depositing a huge load he just stood awkwardly while my wife held his spent cock in her mouth.

"That's much better, huh Jay?" I stood and slapped him on the shoulder. "Now listen, if at any time you feel like you're overly aroused and you may break the vow of purity then you are welcome to stop by and my wife will take care of your needs. It is very important to us that Taylor continues our tradition. Is that clear?"

"Yes Greg. I promise I'll protect her. Her purity." He guaranteed me. "Is this okay though?" He motioned toward my wife who still held his now soft cock in her mouth.

"It's fine. We keep things in the family Jay. And this way you won't ever feel the need to cheat either. Your needs will be met when it's necessary." I told him. "Honey, better get back to Taylor." And with that my wife got up and left the room wiping the saliva around her mouth.

"One other thing you need to know Jay. Taylor will know about this blow job." I said to his eyes widening. "Don't worry though. It's accepted in our family. Do you see now how adamant we are about keeping tradition?"

"Yes sir. I mean Greg." He replied. "What about if I come to Mrs. Adams for relief in the future? Taylor would..."

"Yes she'll know. She'll even come over with you and give you privacy with her mom." I explained. "But once you're married you can have my little girl's mouth as often as you wish. Or any other hole for that matter."

"I think I'm going to love being a part of this family Greg." Jay smiled really wide.

"We'll be happy to have you." I told the young man. "But Jay, do me a favor."

"Anything Greg!" He jumped at the chance to fulfill and request I had.

"Put your cock away!" I laughed and pointed to his flaccid dick to make him realize he hadn't pulled his drawers up yet.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers