All Comments on 'The Family Spy'

by djole_i_mira

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very sexy story

I guess this is such a new submission that I am only the second person to comment on it. I thought the writing was beautiful. The mother is a little over the top, but then again she should be in this publication. There is a lot of description about shopping for sexy clothes, and I wondered if this meant that the author is a woman.

I was glad that the mother gave a little peck on Annie's cunt, but would like to see them do more cunt-licking and ass-licking on each other. I am also looking forward to Adam fucking his mother because it is the mother-son incest that turns me on more than father-daughter incest. I would like to read how Adam reacts when he realizes that his mother is OK with him fucking her, and in fact eager for it, and that she would be happy for him to lick her cunt and her asshole and fuck her in both places. Good job. Keep writing.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Very HOT

That is one hot story . Can't wait for next one .Hope it comes fast.LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

A perfect mother

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Loved it. Hope Adam's chapter is cumming soon!

IssaquahIssaquahalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done - absolutely loved it. Great writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE PERFECT STORY!!

Please please please!!! Continue this! I Want to read about to be son and mom, dad daughter, brother sister, then maybe the uncle and grandpa could make an appearance?? Maybe the daughter and mother go fucks a stranger??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
chapter 2

Check back from time to time hoping for an update... one of the best stories on this site.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

It's been three years since this story was published. You just published a new story. How about finishing up this story before you put out any more??

djole_i_miradjole_i_miraalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I'm working on the second chapter, and I am trying to integrate Adam's and Annie's stories without to much overlap...

Thanks for your patience, a few weeks, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I come back at least once a year to reread this and hope there will be a follow up. Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another failure to finish a story therefore only 3 stars

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

It’s been 2 years since you promised another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjole_i_mira@djole_i_mira
168 Followers
I've been a reader here for years, now I decided to submit something. I'm not a native English speaker so I try my best, spellchecker does its work and I try to adapt the ideas that I have to sound as good as I can in English. I am glad to read comments from the readers of my...