The Family That Lays Together Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daphne. My sweet, sweet, sister," he groaned.

*****

In the months that the twins had been having sex, they had talked in detail about the things that had happened between Daphne and Uncle Al and between Doug and Renee. They had also talked a great deal about Robert and how he had been so obviously turned on by Daphne -- and vice versa. They talked about how much he looked like a young Uncle Al and speculated that it was possible that Uncle Al, not Marvin, was his father.

Daphne had teased and prodded until Doug admitted that he would love to fuck Renee. It wasn't difficult to get her to admit that she would love to do the same with Robert, or even Uncle Al. They discussed other possibilities that were more out of the question -- Daphne with her dad; Doug with their mom. Both agreed that those things probably would never happen and they weren't even sure they would even want them to happen -- but both gave tacit permission for the other possibilities.

Summer was approaching. The twins were now almost 19 years old and were graduating from high school. Chrissy, of course, had called Renee and Robert and they both were planning on coming.

Graduation day came. Doug and Daphne both finished in the top ten of their class and received appropriate accolades. Both Renee and Robert had made it. Renee had to be back for work the next day, a Saturday, but Robert planned on staying the entire weekend.

After graduation, they went out to eat. Marvin and Chrissy were grinning from ear to ear, very proud of their two scholars. As they ate, Doug noticed Renee winking at Robert. He figured it had something to do with their secret sex lives. The thought of it made his cock jump. As much as he would love to fuck Renee, just watching her and Robert would be very exciting, as well.

Just then, Renee said, "Hey, I have an idea. Doug, since Robert is going to stay here this weekend, why don't you go back with me for the weekend? I'll show you around college. It will be fun!"

Doug almost spat out the hunk of steak that he had just put in his mouth. He glanced at Daphne, who looked like she might burst out laughing. He sputtered, "Um... Dad?"

Marvin laughed. "Dad? Doug, you're a high school graduate. You can make your own decisions. Seriously, you've earned a weekend away from farm work. Go, if you want. Besides, tomorrow is the work day at church. Were you planning on helping with that?"

Doug again glanced at Daphne, whose eyes were now as wide as saucers. They both knew the implications. She would be alone all day with Robert and he would be alone with Renee.

"Well, I had thought I would, but I would like to go with Renee if it's okay," he offered.

"Go, Son," Marvin said. "Like I said. We are so proud of both of you. Enjoy yourself."

When they got home, Doug quickly packed a bag. He was hoping to get Daphne alone for a few minutes to talk to her, but had no luck. Renee was in a hurry to get on the road. Daphne and Doug barely had time to even say goodbye.

As soon as they got out on the road, Renee smiled and looked over at Doug. "So, is it as good as you thought it would be?"

Doug feigned innocence. "What in the world are you talking about?" He could barely keep a straight face.

"I watched you two the whole time we were eating. You can't fool me. I know you're doing it."

"Doing what, Renee?" he smirked.

"Doug. Come on. I know you're fucking that long-legged beauty. How often? I bet she can't get enough of it, can she? She has the look of a well-fucked woman," she grinned as she pulled out on the main highway and gunned it.

"Well there's a reason for that," Doug replied.

Renee laughed. "I KNEW it! On a scale of one to ten, how good is it?"

"About a 20!" he laughed.

"Oh Doug, I knew you would love it. There's nothing like it! I know you love her. Who wouldn't? She's so gorgeous and just as sweet as anyone I ever met. Smart, too. Humble. Hard-working. She's perfect. And so are you!"

"Nobody is perfect, but Daphne is pretty close. Looks-wise, she is perfect and so is my other sister, Renee!"

"You better watch it with those compliments, little brother. My panties are already wet. Don't make me pull over and let you take advantage of me," she said, glancing over at Doug with a huge grin on her face.

"Ok, I'll cool it. Does this radio work?" he asked as he started tinkering with the car radio.

"Yeah. We've got another hour. We both need to cool down. No more sex talk until we get to the apartment."

When they got to the apartment, Doug went to what he remembered as Robert's bedroom. As he was unpacking his bag, he looked up and saw Renee standing in the doorway, a smile on her face.

"You really gonna stay in here? Robert hardly ever sleeps in here. He likes to sleep with me, even when we don't have sex. Up to you. You can have first shower," she said as she walked away.

Doug went to the bathroom to shower. He realized that he was very nervous -- way more nervous that he had been the previous summer when he and Renee had an entire week of oral sex. This was different, though. Would she really expect him to go all the way? Would he? He thought about Daphne and his heart hurt thinking that she might actually fuck their brother, Robert. It had always seemed exciting to him and he had even urged her to do it if she got the chance. Now he wasn't so sure. What if she liked Robert better? He didn't think he could take it. He loved her with all his heart. He loved Renee -- and he wanted her badly -- but even though she was as hot as any girl he had ever seen, he loved Daphne. Sex with her was more than physical -- it was emotional, almost spiritual.

He showered, washing thoroughly. Despite his doubts, his cock was already rock hard, anticipating what might possibly happen with his ultra-sexy, auburn-haired sister. He dressed in boxers, and decided that was enough. He would see what happened.

As he came out of the bathroom, Renee was standing in the hallway, still dressed in the same clothes in which they had driven from home. She stared at his crotch, his erection evident. "Well, I can take care of that," she smiled. "You can decide how while I shower." She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Doug went to Robert's room and sat on the bed trying to decide what he would do. Presently, he heard Renee turn the shower off, then in a couple of minutes he heard the bathroom door open. He waited, then decided that she wasn't going to come to Robert's room. This was a test -- a game. She knew that he would be having second thoughts and she was letting him work through it. If he wanted her badly enough he would come to her room. He thought about just going to sleep -- if that were possible. But he was so curious about how his sexy sister was dressed, if at all. He could just go over and talk to her. If something happened, okay. He would just play it by ear.

He walked the few feet to her bedroom and peered in. She was in bed, the cover pulled to her chin. She was smiling.

"Well, I heard you wrestling in there," she said.

"What? Wrestling?"

"Yes, you were wrestling with your conscience. You assume that I expect you to pick up where we left off last summer. You want that, but you also love Daphne and you're worried that things will never be the same. Am I right?" she asked as she patted the bed, inviting him to sit.

He sat and said, "You're right. I don't want to hurt the relationship I have with Daphne. Do you understand?"

She laughed. "Understand? Do you know that I have fucked Uncle Al half a dozen times after Robert and I started having sex? And several other guys, as well! Believe me, it did nothing but make our sex even better. Right now, if I don't miss my guess, Robert is contemplating how he's going to get in Daphne's panties. And, also if I don't miss my guess, he will succeed. Don't even tell me that she isn't attracted to him, because I know better."

Doug nodded. "Yeah, she's head over heels hot for him. Who wouldn't be? He's the most handsome guy I know. I'm not near as good looking as him."

"You're just as handsome, to me. You don't look like Robert, but you're just as hot. Want to know a secret?"

Doug smiled. "Sure. I always want to know a secret."

"Let me say first, that I have a romantic relationship with Robert. I love him. I guess I'm in love with him. That's debatable, I guess. Anyway, last summer, when I was with you? That was more exciting than anything Robert and I had done in years. Maybe it wasn't quite as exciting as fucking Uncle Al -- let me tell you, that man knows what he's doing and he has the equipment to do it with! Anyway, what do you think? I'm babbling," she grinned.

"Think about what?"

Renee threw the cover back, revealing her totally naked body. "This. What do you think about this?"

Doug gasped. He had actually forgotten just how sexy his older sister was. He knew that her tits were larger than Daphne's, but this was just ridiculous. They were a full cup size larger and perfectly round, like softballs. They sat on her chest with absolutely no sag. They actually looked fake, but he knew they weren't. They were just perfect. His eyes roamed down to her shaved pussy and her long, tan legs. Her legs were not quite as long as Daphne's and he actually preferred Daphne's, he thought. Her tummy as flat and he could detect her abdominal muscles. He knew she worked hard to maintain her body. Her legs and arms were toned from exercise and weight training. Daphne's body was absolutely perfect without any of that. They both were gorgeous. Maybe Renee was slightly prettier, but to him Daphne was far superior.

"Well, brother? Are you done gawking? You've seen all of this before!" she laughed.

"I had...had...had for...forgotten how hot you are," he stumbled.

"That's understandable, with Daphne around. Tell me this: do I get to fuck you or do I just have to settle for sucking that beautiful cock?" she smiled.

"I would hate for you to have to settle," Doug grinned as he stood and dropped his boxers to the floor. His long, thick cock sprang up, hard as a rock and wet with his pre-cum.

"Fuck!" she groaned. "It's even bigger than last summer! That cock is magnificent, Doug. I bet Daphne can't get enough of it!"

She got up on her knees and motioned for Doug to lay down. "Does she suck you off, Doug? Please tell me she does."

He nodded. "She's amazing," he grunted as Renee took him to the root in her warm, wet mouth. "Fuck! How do you do that?"

Renee reluctantly came up off his cock, but continued to run her hand up and down the saliva-coated shaft. "She can't deep throat it?"

"Almost. She wants to," he grimaced as Renee once again took him easily into her throat. "I can't hold it long, Renee."

She quickly came back up and didn't touch it, for fear of making him cum. She had other plans for this first load. "Does she swallow your cum, Doug? Does sweet Daphne ingest her twin brother's sperm like I do? She doesn't, does she?"

"Yes. She's crazy about it," he moaned, afraid that he might spontaneously cum just thinking about what he and Daphne shared.

"Oh, Baby. That is so hot! I'm so glad she does that for you. She really likes it?"

"She likes me to cum in her mouth or even on her face. She even wants me to taste it in her mouth!" Doug blurted, anxious to tell his older sister something that might surprise, or even shock her.

"Oh, my! She is a little cumslut, isn't she?" Renee laughed. "It must be genetic. I like all that, too, but I can't imagine Robert tasting his own cum. I wish he would!! HOT!! I wonder if Mom is a cumslut like her daughters?" she mused.

Doug was unsure what to say, but then Renee was crawling up and straddling his body. "Suck my tits, baby," she moaned as she thrust her chest at his face.

Doug eagerly pulled his sister to him, suckling a nipple. Renee reached for a pillow to prop him up. He was sitting in a semi-erect position against the headboard of the bed. Renee was straddled him and he suddenly realized that her bald, wet pussy was directly on his throbbing cock. He grasped both of her magnificent orbs and moved his head from one to the other, back and forth, sucking and licking and gently biting her nipples.

Renee threw her head back and thrust her chest more forcefully into her little brother's face. "Oh baby, you are so good at this!" she moaned. She leaned down to kiss his mouth, then whispered in his ear, "Want to fuck your big sister?"

Doug looked into her face in moment of indecision, but then reached down and, grasping his aching cock, rubbed the head against her opening as she raised herself slightly. She sank slowly down on his thick cock, looking in Doug's face for his reaction.

"Oh Doug, you're so nice and thick," she gasped. Recognizing that her brother was on the very precipice of an orgasm, she didn't move, but continued to look into his face. She stroked his cheek and bent to kiss him. "I've wanted to do this ever since last summer. Have you?"

Doug nodded. "Yes. I don't...don't think I can hold..."

She kissed him again and began to undulate her body. She carefully pulled her feet up so that she was essentially squatting and began to move up and down, rotating her hips as she thrusted.

As she looked deep into his eyes, he grunted and she could feel the massive load of her brother's cum shooting into her clasping cunt. "Yes, baby, give your sister all that hot cum," she chanted as she continued to grind her pelvis up and down.

Doug was now thrusting himself upward, in the throes of his orgasm. A fleeting vision of Daphne flashed through his mind, but the incomparable sight of his gorgeous older sister's naked body gyrating on him as he relinquished what felt like quarts of semen overwhelmed every other thought.

Suddenly she grimaced as her body began to shake. Doug could feel her wet, hot, tight pussy clasping his cock as if in an effort to milk him of even more man seed. Renee moaned loudly. "Unnnnnnnghhhhhhh! Oh you stud! I am cummmmming!!! Oh fuck it's so good, little brother! FUCK!"

Renee rolled over onto her side, gasping for breath. "Hold me, Doug," she whispered.

Doug rolled over and spooned his older sister. Her body was so sexy! He felt himself beginning to get hard again. He was often good for two rounds with Daphne. He hoped that Renee was up for more - and he was sure that she was.

Renee placed his hand on her stomach and moved her ass back against his semi-erect cock. She was still breathing very hard. "That was so good, Doug," she said. "I would have been so disappointed if you didn't want to do it, but it would have been okay."

She turned around to face him and reached for his cock, which as almost fully hard again. She smiled. "Robert was this way when he was your age. He could always do it twice. He still can, sometimes, but not always. You want on top this time? Or do you want me to suck it? Or both?"

"Well, since you asked..."

"Say no more," she smiled as she quickly got between his legs and took his almost fully hard cock into her mouth. She moaned, then took him out. She gasped, "Oh I love your cock! No wonder Daphne can't get enough of it!"

"Isn't Robert's bigger, though?" He couldn't help but think of what Robert and Daphne might be doing. Would she really fuck him?

"Not when he was your age. His didn't stop growing until he was, maybe, 21? I'm going to get a tape measure..."

She got off the bed and went out into the living room. She returned with a tape measure and, laughing, said, "Hold it up straight from your body."

She carefully measured from his stomach to the tip of his glans, along the top. She looked up, "Take a guess!"

"It was 8 inches last year. I'd say 8 and a half," he smiled.

"It's a little over 9, and you're just 19. If you're like Robert, you'll grow another inch! That's really HUNG, Doug!"

"How big is Robert's?" he asked, almost too eagerly.

"Almost 10 inches, but he's a little bigger around than you. I can't tell the difference when it's inside me, but it makes a little difference in my mouth," she said with a grin. "Believe me, little brother, there are not many men hung like you or Robert." she giggled, then took him back into her throat, closing her eyes and moaning with bliss.

After holding him in her throat until her face turned red from lack of oxygen, she pulled her head up, gasping. "You want to cum in my mouth or fuck me?" she panted.

"I want to make love to you," he whispered.

She smiled, but he could see tears forming in her eyes. She crawled up beside him and lay her head on his pillow. "That wasn't one of the options, baby," she grinned. "If you want to be tender and loving, I like that, too. But if you want to pound me with all you've got, I'm good for that, too. Anything you want. I'll even let you fuck my ass!"

"Renee!" he laughed. "I don't know about that. Do you really do that?"

"Yes. Sometimes. Not too often. I just wanted to get your reaction, but if you really want to, I'm game -- but I think Daphne should be your first with that, too. Don't you?"

Doug nodded and got on his knees, then between her legs. She spread her legs wide and, grasping her own ankles, pulled her legs even further open.

Doug wallowed his cock into her opening, then sank deep into his sister's warm, wet, welcoming pussy. He began kissing her and fucking her tenderly and slowly. He gradually picked up the pace until he was fucking her hard and deep.

*****

Daphne was very nervous. Her older brother, Robert, was going to sleep in Doug's room. She wondered if he would make a pass at her. Would he try to kiss her like they did last summer? Would he want or expect more? She wondered what Doug was doing? She would not be shocked if he had sex with Renee. After all, they had talked about it. But now she was having second thoughts. If Doug had sex with Renee, would sex with her, Daphne, not be as special ever again? Would the magic be over? Would he fall out of love with her?

She changed into shorts and a tee shirt and went downstairs. Chrissy told her that Robert was out at the barn with Marvin, but that she could help her by setting the table.

During supper, Robert was the focus of attention. He didn't visit much. In fact, other than a few hours on Christmas Day, he hadn't been out to the farm since the previous summer -- that wonderful day when he had kissed her and held her bottom in his hands, his hard cock pressed against her tiny little bikini. It was one of the hottest moments of her life and she couldn't get it out of her mind.

Daphne often had crises of conscience. She knew, first and foremost, that having sex with Doug was a terrible sin. She rationalized it, however, by convincing herself that it was not so bad since they really and truly were in love. Also, the fact that they were twins made them almost the same person. It was almost like masturbation, in a way. She knew, in her heart, that she would never have the determination to stop having sex with Doug. She even imagined that, when she married, they would probably get together now and then.

She really was in love with Doug, but she often fantasized about other people -- most of all with her older brother, Robert and, yes, of course, her Uncle Al. She and Doug had talked about these fantasies and, of course, about his fantasies as well. They both had agreed that, should these things progress from fantasy to reality, they would tell each other and that it would probably make their sex lives with each other even better.

She was sure that Robert would make a pass at her. When they had talked, the previous summer, he had even said that he would love to do more than just kiss her. They had talked about how Uncle Al had sent her home to seduce Doug and how that, once she had sampled incest, how she might expand her horizons.

"Earth to Daphne," Marvin was laughing. "Girl, eat your supper. You're daydreaming."